Debt Rattle September 26 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 26 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Russell Lee Dillon, Montana, trading center for prosperous cattle and sheep country 1942 • VW’s Systematic Fraud Threatens To Engulf The Entire Indust
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 26 2015]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

In one corner we have VW, an international dues paying member of the Corporatocracy.
    In the other corner, the EPA, one of the worlds most efficient unelected bureaucracies at political shakedown techniques.

VW should have stuck to financial fraud. It’s CEO might have eventually garnered a Nobel Prize instead of a Golden Parachute.

Nassim
    Participant

The share price chart in the Economist article above shows that the VW share price was being hammered since March 2015 – and to a very much greater extent than other vehicle manufacturers. The price dropped from 140 to 95. In the last week, it dropped from 95 to 60 – i.e. most of the drop was before the news made headlines.

This suggests that someone had knowledge of the scandal and was short-selling in a massive way. I wonder who would do such a thing? 🙂

Nassim
    Participant

It is well known that Tony Abbott – the latest prime minister of Australia to be sacked – upset a lot of people by debunking “global warming” – including our honourable host.

ZeroHedge has an article which in my humble opinion may explain that his demise was not unconnected to his views on this matter – he was constantly under attack in the Australian MSM on this very point. His replacement is yet another lawyer and ex-Goldman Sachs banker. Surprise surprise.

“Goldman Strikes Again: Did A Probe Into “Global Warming” Fraud Cost A Prime Minister’s Job”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-26/did-goldman-sachs-sacrifice-australias-prime-minister-his-doubts-about-global-warmin

Any reasonable person can see that the Australian data are being fudged – to imply lower temperatures in the past and by not comparing like with like. Many newer meteorological are in remote places with extreme temperatures – and few inhabitants. This doubtless affects the “average” for the country.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

I don’t see the EPA and Volkswagen as two independent entities. Both are financed and controlled by the Debt-Money Monopolists (DMM).
    The Debt-Money Monopolists allowed VW to lie to serve DMM interests.
    It now serves the interests of the DMM to out VW.
    The bubble-bust is baked into the cake when the bubble is blown… did the DMM use this to help weigh down a market they have now decided to drive lower?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.