Debt Rattle September 28 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 28 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Carnival Bistro [Study] 1908   • Well, I Think We Found Our Supreme Court Justice Today… (F.) • BIS’s Claudio Borio Says the Worl
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 28 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nice to see Austria jail that SOB farmer; I’m a huge fanboy of bees, especially honey bees.
    We get along swimmingly…
    It’s incrdible to stand in the middle of 50 hives with bees by the 10’s of thousands flying in and out and all around you as they go about their daily routine…no fear…by either…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Even here in Thailand, the Asian honey bees are very friendly and land on me all the time. Land on my hand and crawl around, no problem. I put out a water dish for them and they come to drink.
    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful…
    The wild Asian honey bees are nomads; they nest for a year and move on.

Dr. D
    Participant

Most enjoyable fellows, friends to all.

Of course that gentleman wiped out the hives, which would be worth $100? apiece? Less measurable, the loss to the fields that might have been pollinated, so although a year’s sentence seems excessive, suppose the overall loss adds up to $20,000 or more. That’s comparable to auto theft, a serious crime, so it’s not as far off as might first seem.

As with other non-growers, they overstate honeybees. Although vital, they are animals of the Old World, not seen in the Americas. Meaning that the Indian crops; corn, beans, potatoes, tomatoes, tobacco, squash, were never pollinated by honeybees, but by their cousins, wasps, flies, and mason bees. However, most of the fruiting trees are of the old world and prefer their correct, historic pollinator. So although a wild improvement, and would be mortally irresponsible to harm as a species, the planet is wide and strong and could fall back to so many levels.

If you cannot keep a hive and would like a hobby, try setting out mason bee nests.
    https://www.gardensalive.com/product/mason-bee-house-with-replaceable-tubes?p=0165829&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI44S01frd3QIV0bXACh2BsQ8HEAYYBCABEgJzQvD_BwE

Nest

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The American (global) abyss has been a well thought out and scripted operation… and one of the architects actually popped up and communicated with the debt-serf class.

I Am Rofschild, Axe Me a Question
    https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

Those with minds to process will realize that this guy is the real deal, or he has knowledge of the real deal. My guess is he really is a Rothschild, just as he claims to be. If so, their philosophy is quite interesting… and extremely cold blooded to anyone outside their bloodline.

Did you make the connection… Rothschild = Red Shield = Blood Protector…

sumac.carol
    Participant

Re the bees: there are about 2500 types of wild bees in North America and some of these are far more efficient pollinators than honey bees. Bee keeping has become an integral part of industrial agriculture. However non-native hone bees in North America out-compete the wild bees for food.
    If our agricultural practices created a steady food supply for wild bees (ie with different plants flowering throughout the growing season instead of having hundreds of hectares of one crop blooming all at once and then nothing for the rest of the time) wild bees would be all we would need. I know orchardists with a good mix of fruiting plants and these folks removed honey bee hives due to excess pollination. In our mixed fruit orchard we rely exclusively on wild bees and we plant a mix of wild flowers between our trees and shrubs- we have a beautiful variety of pollinators. Farmers are now being encouraged to interplant their crops with pollinator friendly plants. IMHO big ag bee keepers have done a great PR job that is perpetuating an unsustainable model.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.