Debt Rattle September 7 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 7 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The false mirror 1928   • I Know Who the “Senior Official” Is Who Wrote the NY Times Op-Ed (PCR) • Pompeo Denies Being Author Of ‘S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 7 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

René Magritte The false mirror 1928
    Wow, love the Magritte. Telling…
    The rest? No offense Ilargi, but I just don’t give one shit about any of it.
    As one rather insignificant being among some 7 billion; nothing “they” are likely to do will have any meaningful effect on me or, my family here.
    And that is all I really care about…
    I finally understand; family is everything!

Dr. D
    Participant

“Increase the pressure on Trump with anon op-eds and Mueller, and see if he bombs Assad.”

Sure, except the first time he barely bombed an unused airfield, and the second time he shot off 100 missiles and hit virtually nothing except a staging area for chemical weapons…owned by the rebels/ISIS. If I remember, 200,000lbs of explosives went off and no one was killed except a guy accidentally in a turnip patch – an amazing feat in itself. Also, Britain’s “Shiny new missiles” were captured and sent to Moscow. So if they’d like another display of hitting nothing, and/or blowing up ISIS, and undermining NATO, go ahead and stage your attack.

Of course, it’s a strange attack where chemicals are safer than coffee stains, and are washed off with a garden hose wearing no protection.

WH
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

Blast from the past, when they couldn’t pull it off so just showed up in the ER and shouted “Chemical!”, dropped some wet kids on the floor, and ran:
    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201804261063922143-douma-doctor-white-helmets-lies/

#Starkravingmadness #antilogos

V. Arnold
    Participant

If I remember, 200,000lbs of explosives went off and no one was killed except a guy accidentally in a turnip patch – an amazing feat in itself.

And it presented an excellent opportunity for Russia to analyse their electronic warfare, anti-missile technology.
    101 missiles launched and 71 of those downed. That is literally a 71% failure rate.
    Spectacular to say the least!
    I’m getting some vibes that the US is a tad bit spooked by Russia’s technology.
    I hope I’m correct; because the US should give pause to its hubris…

I DO see the world differently from many people. Seeing Elon Muck smoke pot and operating a flamethrower on a live podcast comedy show restores my faith in the man, instead of diminishing it.

zerosum
    Participant

When you have a lot to lose, you become paranoid that everyone is out to get you and everything that you have. There are enemies everywhere trying to take advantage of you.

What goes round comes around.
    Do unto others what you would want them to do to you.

Is that why the USA elites are acting like a bully?

Since the general population is irrelevant then who are the elites trying to convince and influence with obvious lies?
    It must be the choir.

• ‘Lots Of Evidence’ Syria Preparing Chemical Weapons In Idlib- New US Envoy (R.)
    Its time to refresh ourselves on the pass use of chemical attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach

Chlorine, a powerful oxidizer, is the active agent in many household bleaches. Since pure chlorine is a toxic corrosive gas, these products usually contain hypochlorite which releases chlorine when needed. “Bleaching powder” usually means a formulation containing calcium hypochlorite.

Chlorine-based bleaches are found in many household “bleach” products, as well as in specialized products for hospitals, public health, water chlorination, and industrial processes.

Mixing these bleaches with an acid such as vinegar can liberate chlorine gas, which is a respiratory irritant that attacks mucous membranes and burns the skin. Mixing these bleaches with other common household chemicals, such as ammonia, can produce other toxic gases.

Chlorine gas (Cl
    2). It is used as a disinfectant in water treatment, especially to make drinking water and in large public swimming pools. It was used extensively to bleach wood pulp, but this use has decreased significantly due to environmental concerns.
    Chlorine dioxide (ClO
    2). This unstable gas is generated in situ or stored as dilute aqueous solutions. It finds large-scale applications for the bleaching of wood pulp, fats and oils, cellulose, flour, textiles, beeswax, skin, and in a number of other industries.

Nassim
    Participant

Anyone in doubt as to who their masters are should check out this:

Poison for the Goyim: More Hysteria and Hyperbole About Labour Anti-Semitism

Democracy has been totally subverted in so many countries in the West – including Australia – that it will take a big war to sort it out. Of course, we might not outlast the war. However, that is what happens when a tiny minority of cretins are allowed to control the media and politics.

Nassim
    Participant

“Elon Muck”

Totally concur. 🙂

Here are some kids “playing” in muck

Meet Dorsen, 8, who mines cobalt to make your smartphone work

I did a search and all the articles of the same genre seem to mention mobile phones – which use a tiny amount of cobalt – and never Tesla and electric cars. I expect the PR firms give money or free fucks to the journalists so that they do the right thing.

I finally found an article that mentions the amount of cobalt per car – around 5kg which is worth $330. Frankly I don’t believe it is so little. There are heaps of articles about how Tesla will drop it to zero. Pull the other leg. 🙂

I found another article which says that an electric car uses 10-20kg – that is more like it IMHO. A mobile phone uses around 10gm. A car needs the cobalt in 10,000-20,000 mobile phones

There is so much paid-for lying in the media that it is difficult to get a straight answer to what should be a very simple question.

Nassim
    Participant

I note TAE is always writing about refugees fleeing to Europe from Syria etc. Well, how about some articles about how many of them are going home and the MSM – and TAE – are very silent about that?

Shocking Investigation: How Western Mainstream Media Attack Syrian Refugees

It is quite clear that the Zionists – mostly Jewish or bought-up non-Jews – do not want the refugees to return to Syria. I wonder why?

Could it not possibly be because they are afraid that the Syrians will get stronger and more united and that they will retake what is theirs – the Golan?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.