Debt Rattle September 9 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 9 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Portrait of Maya 1939     To everyone used to receiving Automatic Earth posts in their email, I’m sorry but since Saturday the
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 9 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Pablo Picasso Portrait of Maya 1939

OMG! That is just so lovely…
    Pablo never ceases to amaze…

So sorry to read about your travails with google; they need an immediate execution by firing squad.
    I do not use them for anything; at least that I’m aware of…
    Is there an alternative you can use?
    Yandex offers quite an alternative for most stuff.

Dr. D
    Participant

“A former supreme court justice has said Boris Johnson would be in contempt of court if he applied for article 50 extension while simultaneously trying to get the EU to reject it.”

It’s against the law to talk out both sides of your mouth? Parliament is in trouble.

Besides, Foreign Secretary Emily Thornberry just said she would do exactly that on national TV. Better build some more prisons, Britain. But then, that would only put them all where they belong.

“Johnson Has Reneged On Good Friday Agreement Vows, Says EU (G.)”

They can say this before anything’s happened? Besides, when was the last time the government obeyed the law? Iraq invasion, anyone? Libya? Syria? Assange? May be SLIGHTLY more important than this. Besides, as I’ve said before, if Europe cares so deeply for Ireland, why wouldn’t they issue a stay for the border and maintain the interim status quo while negotiations are finalized? That’s right: because they WANT Britain to have to break the law and Northern Ireland to suffer to promote their peevish revenge. Just like everywhere else the EU acts.

“China’s Exports to US Fell 16% in August as Trump Escalates Trade War (CNBC)”

But I thought we had to surrender! All the Schmarty-peoples told me we had no leverage, nothing would happen, so we had to cede the nation to China. What happened? Reality check, however: those jobs did not return here yet, they have moved further out in S.E. Asia.

“Nearly All British Airways Flights Canceled as Pilots Go on Strike (CNN)”

Only concerned about B.A. help evacuating Bahama.

“States Expected To Target Google In New Antitrust Probe (AP)”

Note that in general, to counter objections, the Trump administration is allowing others to push when possible. Judicial Watch is another example.

Trump so blatent about running the media around for utter nonsense, distracting them and making them chase their tails, he literally posted a meme of a cat and a laser pointer. They still didn’t get it. But remember: they’re the schmartz-people, and Donald is the dumb.

zerosum
    Participant

Fixing the problems will destroy our present social/economic systems.

http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2019/09/how-deep-is-rot-in-americas-institutions.html

seychelles
    Participant

A group of states led by Texas is expected to announce an investigation into Google on Monday to examine whether the Silicon Valley tech giant has gotten too big and effective at stomping or acquiring rivals.

Definitely verboten. This is antimonopolistic and a decentralizing threat to the one-worlders. But as good a place as any to start reducing the effectiveness of the Deep State tool kit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.