Drowning Children

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Drowning Children

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Remorse, or Sphinx Embedded In Sand 1931   Any image of a dead child is always harrowing, for everyone but the most deranged psycho
    [See the full post at: Drowning Children]

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The world is becoming ungovernable.

seychelles
    Participant

Stop bombing people, stop interfering in their countries altogether, stop strangling them with economic sanctions.

Totally antithetical to the antihumanist Zioglobalist suprematist one-world colony mindset.

And the first sign of that, ezlxa1949, appears to be that the drowning toddlers become unsalvagable. And Japan starts hunting whales again and the only logical reaction to that is everyone boycotts everything Japanese. But nothing like that happens. Not one single word in that direction.

Is it the disconnect between incumbent classes of politicians and their wealthy donors vs ‘normal people’ or is it the disconnect in ‘normal’ people’s own brains between what they feel and what they desire?

zerosum
    Participant

Should refugee women be offered free birth control?
    Do refugee women refuse birth control pills?

V. Arnold
    Participant

…or is it the disconnect in ‘normal’ people’s own brains between what they feel and what they desire?

I think that’s about as close as I’ve seen to our present reality.
    The galoots have been working for decades to destroy the fabric of the society we’ve been led to believe we actually live within.
    The big lie is unraveling along with any moral compass that still exists. I’d posit it (moral compass) no longer exists on a societal level; but may still reside within a minority of citizens.
    The U.S. society is rudderless and adrift; this suits the galoots because it’s exactly what empowers them.
    They (the galoots) rule because we’re impotent against them; that feeling of impotence is what drives the self destructive behavior evident across the U.S..
    That’s my view from afar in my heritage…

V. Arnold
    Participant

hermitage… 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.