Follow The Money All The Way To The Next War

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Follow The Money All The Way To The Next War

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Harris & Ewing Young boy with bucket and pole on the Potomac Jun 1929 A lot of people will be paying attention today to the open letter published in h
    [See the full post at: Follow The Money All The Way To The Next War]

galacticsurfer
    Participant

Obama Should Release Ukraine Evidence
    https://truth-out.org/speakout/item/25277-obama-should-release-ukraine-evidence
    Appeal on obama from ex-cia, nsa types

Professorlocknload
    Participant

At this point, any questions will be directed to the “Need to Know” department. Any answers, of course, will be based on what it want’s you to hear.

Such is the way of “organized” government, granted full consent.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“How long before we send tropps back in? Bombing desert sand has never proven to be a great idea.”

I doubt troops are going back in anytime soon. At least in any quantity. It’s much more politically palatable to carpet bomb, and call the resulting 99 to 1 civilian casualties “Collateral Damage,” than to continue to make excuses for plane loads of flag draped coffins to the public.

Of course, media enablers will continue to protect their publics from graphic photos of the carnage, as allowing it to be depicted would be in such poor taste ;-(

rapier
    Participant

I initially subscribed to the separatists shoot down, by stupid accident, theory. With each passing day of no evidence that possibility wanes. The alternative brings stupid to a whole other level. No matter how compliant Western media is an absolute absence of facts has to eventually be noted. Which brings us to stupid. It was only one thing to count on the kneenerk response see we got lead by governments and their lapdog but the obviously required massive operations needed to destroy the evidence on the ground and a relentless coordinated program of manufacturing evidence was obviously lacking.

If nobody who is anybody ever says ‘our’ side did the shooting I still think that on some fundamental level another level of faith, belief in our elites will have been lost. Maybe if only half conscious or until but the system is suffering a blow.

Nassim
    Participant

IMHO, Dmitry Orlov is where our host Ilargi was until a few weeks ago – in denial. The sad fact that lots of Dutch people were killed seems to have convinced Ilargi that the Americans are not quite what the media makes them out to be. Of course, when it comes to finance he knew that all along.

For me, that learning process started a long while ago as I watched their antics in Iran where I lived in 1975-79. I was a staunch pro-American at university during the turbulent years of 1968 onwards – to the disgust of many of my contemporaries. I really thought that bombing North Vietnam was a brilliant idea and that the only problem was that the Americans did not do strenuously enough. A good friend of mine was convinced that the cancellation of the TSR-2 was a huge mistake as it would have sorted out the Vietcong. His father was working for British Aircraft Corporation and sold a huge number of Rapier anti-aircraft missiles to Saudi Arabia. I even had fantasies of volunteering to fight in Vietnam which I kept to myself. I was a complete idiot – I confess.

One of the useful things that one learns when one studies civil engineering, is that Isaac Newton knew his stuff. He may have made a fool of himself by getting sucked into a financial bubble like lots of others, but his laws are rock-solid for all day-to-day events. When steel girders fly out sideways at 100 km/hour and travel 200m, it is no longer an office fire. It is a demolition job.

https://www.wethepeoplewethemedia.com/evidence_ibnyc.htm

Until a proper analysis is done and those responsible named and punished, we cannot really even start addressing the real problems. Orlov is a smart guy, and he has a technical education. I suspect he is still in denial because the main beneficiary of 9/11 is the state that would offer him a passport any time he asks for it.

“The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11”

https://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

“”Sept 11 was good for Israel.” — Netanyahu”

“Netanyahu aide says Boston bombing, 9/11 are good for Israel”

“9-11 Israeli Involvement – 9th Year Summary”

Nassim
    Participant

“Washington Threatens The World — Paul Craig Roberts”

Washington Threatens The World — Paul Craig Roberts

I only wish he were not correct.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The Debt Money Monopoly Cartel. It exists. It is real. It controls the Money Power of every Western nation and it seeks to control the Money Power of every country it attacks through its nation state and other proxy armies… one by one.

The human mind oversimplifies. The “US” doesn’t exist. I’m a US citizen and I have no power other than where I spend my money (small, local, cash and quick insight into how debt based money is a prima facie fraud). “Europe” doesn’t exist.

What exists are lots of individuals ruled by Debt Money Monopoly state organizations led by Debt Money Monopoly financed and promoted talking heads.

Most Americans can’t stand what the Debt Money Monopoly is doing through their financial vassal the US government – even if they cower at the thought of admitting it. Liberals who hated “Bush’s Wars” are mind controlled into accepting “Obama’s Wars.”

Value system principles have been counterfeited by Debt Money Monopoly “teams.”

I don’t play. I expose the Debt Money Monopoly Cartel every change I get – and they exposed themselves to all who can read honestly…

>>The Money Power Seeks to Create a World System of Financial

Control in Private Hands Able to Dominate Every Nation on Earth

In addition to these pragmatic goals, the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank, in the hands of men like Montagu Norman of the Bank of England, Benjamin Strong of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, Charles Rist of the Bank of France, and Hjalmar Schacht of the Reichsbank, sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world.<<

~Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Council on Foreign Relations Historian, President Bill Clinton Mentor

https://real-world-news.org/bk-quigley/07.html#19

Damon Vrabel, a former Wall Street Insider…

Renaissance 2.0

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Hi Nassim,

The Debt Money Monopoly sits atop the nation state level. They establishment will never admit this because the best way to prevent an entity from being criticized is to create an environment where most people don’t even know the entity exists!

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”

~Napoleon

I like to stick to the facts. If I conjure and lend you $20 @ 5% interest, you will owe me $21 in one year’s time due to double entry bookkeeping that addes $1 interest liability to your balance sheet and $1 interest asset to my balance. You owe me $21, you only have $20 and I HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE $1 YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK.

5th grade applied math proves, beyond any and all doubt, that the debt based monetary systems that our overwhelming the world are prima facie fraud.

A “bailout” is when I conjure and lend you at $20 @5% and stick the proceeds in my corporate front pocket. As in the example above, you still owe me $21 after one year’s time even though you have no money and I CONTROL THE $21 YOU NEED TO PAY ME BACK.

Too bad most people can’t overcome their Orwellian “crimestop”* to understand what Orwell would consider 2+2-4 and not 5.

My approach to 911 is the same. You highlighted one example of the physical anomolies of 911.

These are the best I’ve found – and proof the government is lying and concealing something about 911…

What a Gravity-Driven Demolition Looks Like

– The takeaway is that the top of the North tower never decelerated as it fell, therefore, BY DEFINITION, the top section of the building NEVER HIT THE LOWER PART OF THE BUILDING!

WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part I)

WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part II)

WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)

There is a lot more top notch evidence presented here:

David Chandler 911
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidChandler911

* Crimestop – “The faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc (representing the reigning establishment), and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. In short….protective stupidity.” ~George Orwell

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

As for Bernanke and Yellen…

“It must not be felt that these heads of the world’s chief central banks were themselves substantive powers in world finance. They were not. Rather, they were the technicians and agents of the dominant investment bankers of their own countries, who had raised them up and were perfectly capable of throwing them down.”
    ~Professor Carroll Quigley, Tragedy and Hope, Council on Foreign Relations Historian, President Bill Clinton Mentor

WHO are the most dominant investment bankers… the Biggest of the Biggest Finance Capital crowd? The Debt Money Monopolists. WHO defined money as debt WITHOUT A VOTE in people duped into thinking they live in a “democracy?”

At least read Chapter 19 of Tragedy and Hope
    https://real-world-news.org/bk-quigley/07.html#19

We have to elevate our consciousness and stop focusing on the chess pieces on the so called Grand Chessboard. Rather, we need to identify the Grand Chess Master. The Grand Chess Master is the Debt Money Monopoly Cartel by definition. For if it wasn’t, then the first action of the Grand Chess Master would be to seize control of the Money Power for themselves.

Debt Money is the modern day Trojan Horse / Art of War system of the Debt Money Monopoly Cartel.

“If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon.”
    by: Robert Hemphill, Credit Manager of Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
    Source: In the foreword to a book by Irving Fisher, entitled 100% Money (1935)

Raleigh
    Participant

Nassim – that is a very good article by Paul Craig Roberts. “The 100th anniversary of World War I is upon us. And the folly that caused this war is being repeated. WWI destroyed a civilized Western world, and it was the work of a mere handful of scheming people.”

A mere handful of the dirtiest, most dangerous people alive are wreaking havoc again. They are cut from the same mold. I do not think they live in reality, but in some school boy fantasy.

Euan Mearns
    Participant

Raul, many thanks for this report, that is suitably cautious, but is sufficient to raise serious doubts in my mind about the popular E Ukraine BUK rocket theory. The EU and USA extending sanctions without evidence is pretty appalling in itself.

The report in the New Straight Times certainly needs a reply from Western Governments. I will try to find time to write letter (email) to Philip Hammond, UK foreign secretary.

I don’t understand what Obama is up to. He looks grey, haggard and isolated.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“I don’t understand what Obama is up to. He looks grey, haggard and isolated.”

Neither does he understand what he is up to. Only his creators know. Whenever question gets to close, he is sent to the links.

Only “unquestionable” war can save western power structures at this point.

Rally round the flag,,,beat back the Hun,,,God is on our side,,,loose lips sink ships,,,love it or leave it,,,you’re either with us ‘er agin’ us,,,buy war bonds,,,let’s get the children involved;

https://libraries.ucsd.edu/speccoll/dswenttowar/

TonyPrep
    Participant

Small point: “Which means the involvement of such a rocket is merely a theory, nothing more.” Scientifically speaking, it’s more an hypothesis. A theory usually has some evidence behind it, or at least some sound rationale and a way to test it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.