Free The Press

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Free The Press

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

William Hogarth Humours of an Election, Plate 2 1754   Two thirds of Americans want the Mueller investigation (inquisition, someone called it) ov
    [See the full post at: Free The Press]

Hotrod
    Participant

Trump does himself no favors by being a pathological liar and surrounding himself with “the best and the brightest” grifters he can find. Nothing new for Washington DC.

So find facts and attack him on that. Russiagate is just a fantasy. But they care only about what sells, not if it’s true. That’s the opposite of Assange

zerosum
    Participant

How can anyone figure out the truth?

Lies and free money makes our social/economic system function.

rapier
    Participant

Ca ching!

Well at least you haven’t gone medieval on Social Justice Warriors, yet, I don’t think. Better step up your game IM.

zerosum
    Participant

@ rapier

I’m not a sjw
    It does not matter what I’ve figured out. I cannot change anything.

clueless
    Participant

1. Show VALID, DOCUMENTED STATISTICS that two thirds of US citizens have voted anywhere to eliminate investigation that is being administrated by Mueller.
    a. reference the agency website, that you have found the statistics reported.
    b. reference the name of the agency, and their directors or board members that paid to have the
    voting.
    2. Otherwise, reference the SURVEY, how many people were surveyed. Who paid for the survey? Who analysed the survey. What is the percentage of error based on any comparative results of the survey.

Get my drift????

clueless
    Participant

Show some statistics and the sources when even 2/3 of the US population that can vote have even showed up to place their votes at any Federal Election to vote for the President of the United States.

AND, anyway, the “votes” of the US citizenry really don’t matter. The only votes that really count are the HOW MANY VOTES by the electoral college in the US.

If you are trying to sway public reaction, be honest at the bottomline. You are only showing that you are absolutely no better and WORSE than anyone you are condemning. Or, should I write attempting to “create reactions” to condemn for the up-coming elections in the US.

clueless
    Participant

IF, and that’s a very big IF, at least in my mind, you really want to reveal some truth about the matter, why don’t you have a little bit of a talk-to with a Mr. Thomas A. Drake. Then do some writing, or get him to do some writing to attempt to reveal some “TRUTHS”, how you all see what is going on, and on, and on.

That people will come to my website and try and tell me what to do and how to do it will never cease to amuse me. I’m never satisfied with what I write, but I thought this one was quite good. So apparently did 100,000 people at Zero Hedge. The poll that says 2/3 of Americans want the inquisition over -would anyone doubt that?- is over at CNN https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics/cnn-poll-trump-russia-election/index.html.

steve from virginia
    Participant

Citing the morons at Zero Hedge is never a good look.

BTW: the media is owned by a small handful of billionaires (including the media in Russia and China) so what do you expect?

V. Arnold
    Participant

steve from virginia

You throw the baby out with the bath water; Ilargi, along with other notables, regularly are featured there.
    …and here you are…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.