Gross Incompetence

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Gross Incompetence

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Jean-Léon Gérôme Truth Coming Out of Her Well to Shame Mankind 1896   Here’s the lowdown: the EU’s single market mechanism dictates freedom of mo
    [See the full post at: Gross Incompetence]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I love that picture for all the obvious reasons and the darker message aimed directly at the viewer…

Des
    Participant

Well Raul, you’ve changed your tune; what happened to “big beautiful Brexit” ?
    You have uncritically accepted the globalist-EU propaganda line that the UK will suffer terribly if it simply walks away with no deal ;rubbish. The big car manufacturers, airbus etc have too much to lose in capital sunk costs & future profits to cause unnecessary disruption;They are shit stirring,panic mongering for extra leverage and against a UK govnt of Tory traitors,quislings & self serving falstaffian wankers, they have sadly been successful.
    However the games still afoot;If parliament rejects this castrated vassal-state version of “brexit” then the UK simply leaves;real Brexit! What a majority of British people voted for.
    We have a Conservative party that neither conserves or cherishes our nation and a labour party that despises the white working class from which it originated;preferring to pander to the globalist puppets & trendy minority interests.
    The libdems are just neo-lib dumbs; a curse on all their houses. I predict a revival of UKIP or a new nationalist party very soon.

I haven’t changed my tune; I merely say that with these people disaster is guaranteed.

seychelles
    Participant

Yes Des.
    No pain, no gain.

tabarnick
    Participant

BTW the painting original name is “La Vérité sortant du puits armée de son martinet pour châtier l’humanité”. She is not out to shame mankind (or peoplekind as Justin Trudeau would correct us), but to punish it, chastise it, whip in hand.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Brexit is becoming dramatic. You are correct. The incompetence and pending devastation are clear to see. My Dad was born 100 years ago. Today has the same feel as the lead up to the Great War. The Wiltshire poisonings are a repeat the Anthrax Terror seven days after 9/11 that helped ignite the current 17-year old Holy War against Islam.

Will PM May ignore the victories of the England football Team in the World Cup? If so, the intention is another war in Europe. Who in the hell thinks they will make money from this calamity. Airbus and BMW are clear it is not them. There are vampire capitalists devoted to chaos and the free movement of labor and capital above all else. The need to be jailed.

palloy
    Participant

So why does she come with version 826 of what she already knows will not be accepted?

David Davis, Secretary of State for Exiting EU, Steve Baker, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State and Suella Braverman, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, have all resigned.

I expect May to call a spill vote at which she doesn’t stand. Boris will win. When it becomes clear he can’t do it either, he will call a General Election. Corbyn will win and call another referendum. Brexit will lose. Democracy in action.

V. Arnold
    Participant

palloy
    That is interesting; but I’m with Lavrov; “I stopped following steps of our partners from the Foggy Albion. I am not interested in this at all.”
    Britain has been relegated to irrelevance, IMO…

It won’t win the World Cup either. I like Belgium, but the sweetness of France beating England in the final would be delicious.

Des
    Participant

Raul; re world cup; bollocks to you ! England are a good team & I hope & believe they can win !& I’ve put money where my words are.You Spaniards have never forgiven us for smashing your armada eh ?

I’m Dutch Canadian.

Dr. D
    Participant

Classic bureaucracy: they offered a completely symbolic Brexit vote to shut up the UKIP, which was so accidentally mishandled in the lead up that they actually lost…just like they lost the EU referendums 3 times, lost HRC, etc… The people knew back when they refused the EU that this was an abusive, anti-democratic trap to put Europe into a single state under an unaccountable central bureaucracy, soviet-style, and indeed many of the key players are eastern bloc. This has been fully played out and revealed in Greece, Italy, France, Germany, and everywhere else that Brussels attacks, extracts, and vindictively, unproductively, punishes non-compliance while giving themselves 6-digit paychecks for not showing up. (Not that it would matter, since the EU votes are non-binding anyway.)

So the people have been clearly opposed all along, and again each time there’s a vote, regardless (or because of) what they do. What’s a self-respecting fascist (or Soviet) to do? Well, exactly what Raul outlines, all of which lead to the Brexit and the referendum being “accidentally” cancelled, and the 13 Billion keeps floating the Euro-fascist project. There’s your money for NHS, school food programs, etc., plus your new non-compliance to the 30,000 new laws the EU passed.

Would a hard Brexit hurt, cause a recession or depression as the whole economy is suddenly re-calibrated? Of course. But why don’t you ask Greece about the wonders of staying in the loving “family” of “Europe”. That Depression started the minute they signed up for the EU, they would only choose to experience it now instead of later, as the whole EU collapses…an eventuality which seems inevitable, and soon, now.

But the Lords don’t want the people, they don’t want their fascist central-state project to go down in flames as all central-state plans do, but most importantly, they don’t want to be embarrassed. Much, MUCH better to kill a hundred thousand Englishmen and a million Europeans instead in the developing conflict. Profits are higher and more secure.

So yes, there’s no democracy even in the off-decades when you have a referendum, the “democratic” institutions make certain of that, and Theresa May is just playing her part. She’s no real leader and has no business being there, they placed her specifically to be sacrificed when it all goes down as they arrange and order it to. Then they can attack the people some more, call it “Brexit” and get them to vote Remain (still unlikely), or lose it in procedural wrangling. …Doesn’t matter, so long as Brexit doesn’t happen and the people aren’t heard. Ever again.

I say, surely, obviously that was what they were going to do. Of course they were. You knew that as far back as the European Common Market they’d always extract Britons (not their billionaire leaders) just as they have Spaniards and Greeks. Why act shocked now? But the question is what they wish to DO about it, and this I can’t say for them. Personally, I wouldn’t let it pass, and force a Brexit by any means necessary from sheer stubborn cussedness, to bring them to heel and regain my life and sovereignty, but how to do that within their institutions, I can’t say. At the moment, they could just run out the clock and let Europe collapse economically and socially, then step back, because it seems most likely that will happen anyway, as Tusk and Merkel and all force it along.

Meanwhile Europe is hoping to cause a “right wing” backlash they can fight and blame for their thefts and failures while grabbing more power, but that’s not going as well as they planned. They needed violent, racist Nazis and they’re not getting them, even down in the Golden Dawn. Europe is complex and not my specialty, but when the winds blow hard enough it’s not hard to tell the direction. Get out while you can, however you must. From the day they joined and ceded their sovereignty, there were only bad decisions. Make one, take your lumps, and regain your soul, the heart of the Englishman. They will rise if you ask them. They always have. Godspeed.

Des
    Participant

DR D; well said !
    Raul; why does a dutch Canadian want france to beat England & give the rottschild putain Macron something to gloat about ? vous sont quebecquois ?

Because the English overhype themselves, Des.

Des
    Participant

“Because the English overhype themselves”
    that’s it? pathetic.Actually modesty & understatement are traditionally English. Don’t confuse the tawdry idiots on the global stage with the everyday indigenous inhabitants of this isle.
    Any way,I shall leave you to your daily hand wringing over the hordes of illegal immigrants drowning in the med.
    Toodle pip.

John Day
    Participant

If you look at actions, instead of words, Theresa May and Donald Trump are both easier to understand.
    Both are highly constrained by the situation, and their situations are different. Theresa May has every interest in actually preventing Brexit for her masters, so she runs out the clock after scoring own-goal.
    Donald Trump is doing what he is told by his masters, and doing it very badly, which does not serve them, and I don’t think he really likes serving anybody, but I am just speculating, because there is so much fog of war these days. One thing to consider about Trump is that he is comfortable using Paradox as a tool of social change. He says something really scary and repulsive that is the opposite of his ultimate action. Nuking North Korea becomes negotiating peace with north Korea, and maybe getting US troops out after that. I am inferring that no president really gets to BE president, but just to play president on TV. I think Trump can actually step the US down from global imperialist enforcer if he is allowed to. There is a deep-state power struggle between the neocons, and the faction sometimes called “rationalists”. Trump might actually serve the rationalists by doing everything Sheldon Adelson pays him to do. It all goes too far and creates an opposite effect. Risky. I’ll see how this works out, if I live through it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.