Inquirygate

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Inquirygate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Crepuscular old man 1918   It took just 4 months after the deplorably failed Mueller probe of alleged Trump links to Russia, for th
    [See the full post at: Inquirygate]

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Re: the Dalui painting: WOW.

Yeah, ain’t that something? Dali was born in 1904.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Salvador Dali Crepuscular old man 1918

The title alone is awsome; even if the painting is not, IMO.
    Given Dali is 14, I offer kudos for imagination and vocabulary; composition is beyond my ken…
    Of course, I had to look up crepuscular, which is, in itself, interesting…
    You (Ilargi) do challenge your readership (me) on a daily basis; for which I offer an additional kudos…
    🙂

Dr. D
    Participant

That’s what happens when your escape hatch is to cause a civil war.

We get over-excited about it, and nobody likes it, but the process is working pretty well, especially for the strain it’s under. Some dictator: listening to Congress, not re-appropriating funds, obeying all judges even in the 9th which is inevitably overturned… At the same time, Congress attempts all kinds of things, but the Courts still rule on them, the executive still calls for process, it still goes to the courts, etc.

And they can’t stop the process here as in Britain. For one, we HAVE to have an election. Parliament CAN’T stop the executive. So sure if Congress wants to investigate and release, so can the DoJ. The court actually exists and has a history. And the election will tip the field one way or another, and one side will then fruitlessly claim it’s false. Again.

No one wants to hear it, but the government also doesn’t dare overrule the people beyond a point either. Cheeto doesn’t have to tell them: they already know if they go too far the 300M guns will suddenly matter, and despite everything they’ve come up with, in war games the People destroy the U.S. military every time. It’s infuriating to every tyrant, so that’s why Beto says he’s coming…or rather he idiotically thinks he’s going to order 90% red hats to go attack 90% of other red hats, and they’ll mindlessly obey him, just ’cause he’s Beto and they’re Minions. All narcissistic sociopaths do.

So the Republic is under a lot of strain, but is working, and the election will pick the direction, not the black-masked guys beating orthodox Jews and gay Asians in the streets of Seattle in opposition to free speech. (Do you ever ask yourself, ‘Are we the baddies?’) Isn’t that against every spin-doctored illusion and lie they’re told you for the last 100 years? That the very existence of guns, and stress, would inevitably mean everyone would shoot each other? You’re still more likely to be bitten by a shark, and 10x more likely to die of ordinary crime in Chicago and Baltimore. The press’s father is the Father of Lies. Their job is to hide all objective statistics and make things seem bigger than they are. Keep your heads.

Yes they’re going to try all these underhanded tactics, but note they will NOT go further. Why not? What is restraining Pelosi from, I don’t know, more mischief than just childishly weaseling some House rules and lying about it on TV? Something certainly is. And it could go further, but instead we’re going to put that energy into an election, and take out the opposition in a SAFE, LEGAL way. …Just as designed.

At some point, they will also flip back to the 10th and give that power back to the States as required for 100 years. Then Blue states can be as Blue as they want, have all the gay marriage, single bathrooms, and single-payer health care they want, and the Red states can have fireworks and do whatever Red states do, I dunno. Via law and elections. Frustrating and slow though it is.

Lke the Joker, their job is to make you think law and order isn’t working. That you must resort to theft, violence, anarchy, abuse, but you don’t. Cooperation is always slower and stronger. We’re getting a lesson in exactly why we have laws, we have processes, and we follow them — a thing forgotten for 50 years and removed from schoolbooks for exactly this reason. In why we don’t want police standing down. In why we have free speech. All this is a good thing, not a bad thing. How else can a people re-learn the lesson of law and #Logos? Why order is better than chaos, why reality works better than illusion? But it’ll be many years yet. Be patient, and more than that be grateful. We almost missed even the offer of a second chance, so make the most of it while it’s here.

restless94111
    Participant

The analogy to prorogation is not an equivalency. Pelosi is a fool. Boris is obviously not. No one will care about any of this in 5 years. The saying goes: Be careful of what you wish for. What people will care about in 5 years is removing the rot. Backfire.

False Progress
    Participant

Is this pro-Trump angle typical? I just signed up for this forum, thinking it was an intelligent site (referenced from somewhere else). Not sure what to make of posts like this. Trump is clearly corrupt, as are those who ignore his constant lie-stream and harp on lesser, random lies by others.

A few things Trump gets right are that immigration and wind turbines are not good, but his reasoning isn’t nearly as environmentally-based as it ought to be. Overpopulation of humans and machines is killing nature and the quality of life but Trump mostly seems to be anti anything associated with Democrats.

Wind Energy Shills Capitalize on Trump’s Climate Change Denial

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.