It Wasn’t About Epstein Anymore

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum It Wasn’t About Epstein Anymore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Man with ice cream cone 1938   My first thought after reading about Jeffrey Epstein’s so-called suicide is: let it go, watch a movi
    [See the full post at: It Wasn’t About Epstein Anymore]

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

Epsteins ties to Trump I bet are deeper than you think. Look at his connections to Erik Prince for example. I like your contrarian view on Trump to a certain extend but sometimes I think you have taken the stance so far you fell of the other side of the cliff. I’m sorry but Trump is protege to Roy Cohn, sionist, fixer for the mafia and Mossad and also apparently the mentor of Jeffrey Epstein. The chances Trump will look into this looks very slim indeed.

I’m with you, J.A., but let’s limit ourselves to evidence. And given the fact that half the nation has been chasing evidence to unseat Trump, and anyone able to provide it would stand to make $1-10-100 million, I still must wonder why there’s nothing there. But sure, it could come.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Corporate media cannot hide the venal lawlessness of the ruling oligarchs. The splintering apart of governments for profit will continue unabated. Tribal warfare will spread across the globe. The only barrier to the chaos is if the people restore democracy, equality, fraternity, and the rule of law.

Hotrod
    Participant

Only 3 possible scenarios:

1. Epstein was allowed to kill himself.
    2. Someone was allowed to kill Epstein.
    3. Epstein’s death was faked.

Every possible scenario implicates TPTB. Good Luck getting to the truth on this one.

J.A.Kosmos
    Participant

You are right Raúl, of course.

I was reading last night in a book by Vaclav Smil about the cocepts of macroparasites (McNeil) and distributional coalitions (Olsen). And I think Trump and Epstein are parts of the same macroparasite/distributional coalision but as you say clear evidence is not there yet and I think the reason all this surfaces might just be another attempt by a competing macroparasite oust Trump.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.