One Myopic Dimension

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum One Myopic Dimension

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Keith Haring Retrospect 1989     In 1884, Dr. Edwin Abbott Abbott published a book named Flatland. He appears to have meant it mainly as a s
    [See the full post at: One Myopic Dimension]

madamski cafone
    Participant

Excellent piece, Raul. It explains how the authorities can act in ways that de facto create highly concentrated broadcast evil while mostly just trying to do their jobs (which are themselvesw 1-D corrupt narcissistic self-serving bastions of nonsense but hardly dedicated to fomenting doom’n’disaster (except abroad).

HerrWerner
    Participant

@madamski many thanks for your thoughts the other day on responding people on the “vaccines.” I am having that difficult discussion with my parents now. I used some of your post almost verbatim 🙂 I was hoping to avoid it but they just brought it up again since the JnJ one is back.
    They are the only people I would consider getting any covid “vaccine” for at this point. I have strong reservations about it, both on scientific and philosophical grounds. Frankly I don’t see how it benefits any of us, since they already got the jab and are immune (if the media hype and marketing is to be believed.)
    Your response hit just the right chord (“here’s our shared concern, here’s why I think what I do, don’t bully me”, end of discussion.)
    I won’t hafta use this part with my parents, but this part is important w/many ppl: “It’s not an argument you win. It’s an argument you end…like ending a fight: FU, I don’t care, you’re stupid and your mama smells funny…But smile as you do it. It’s not only powerful psyop but it’s good for your soul..” YES! Pure gold, LOL
    thanks again -W

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ HerrWerner

My gob is smacked. I’m more used to being colorful than useful. I think I’ma but a new dress or at least order a pizza to celebrate!

Topcat
    Participant

The fish not understanding what water is is another lens to view the societal responses through.

Most fish don’t think of themselves as ‘wet’.

But I’m still hung up on the legal dimensions of Covid.

If we’ve chucked the legal system under the bus to keep the Plandemic lunatic response going, we are truly doomed.

Reiner Fuellmich is one of the only efforts to document the point that alternatives to ‘vaccines’ exist but are suppressed for legal reasons.

The Lastest

Special Session: International Legal Offensive – Part 1

It goes back and forth between English and German but CC subtitles help.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Two mottos:

1) trouble will find you if it wants to, so don’t worry about it

2) there’s a reason hiway traffic experts say that the safest direction to aim your vewhicle when a crash happens in front of you is the center of the crash.

Germ
    Participant

Somebody accidentally let the cat out of the bag. Vaccine vials filled with saline were given to the general public in error.
    Who were they really meant for?
    Do you really think Netanyahu, Gates, et al. were injected with experimental mRNA – I very much doubt it

“Caregivers at the Epernay vaccination center inadvertently administered physiological serum to 140 people on Tuesday April 20, instead of the anti-Covid vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech, reports France Bleu Champagne-Ardenne . This salt water solution is used for various treatments, in particular for cleaning wounds or as a diluent during injections.”

https://www.lepoint.fr/sante/covid-19-la-grosse-bourde-d-un-centre-de-vaccination-a-epernay-24-04-2021-2423570_40.php

https://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/covid-19-140-patients-vaccines-par-erreur-au-serum-physiologique-20210424

DarkMatter
    Participant

I read that Indian doctors pioneered the work on Ivermectin and that you could get a blister pack with Ivermectin and vitaimin D in India for $2. Why is India seeing a spike in cases and hospitalization? Are they not actually using Ivermectin or is it not working?

absolute galore
    Participant

Sometimes I feel like TAE is bipolar. One day we are all good, the deaths are among the elderly with a bunch of underlying conditions, our chances of not dying are 99.873%, pretty much zero if we take Ivermectin and Vitamin D.

Next day, we all gonna die.

I read the India story here yesterday. The headline included May Be Much More Deadly but did not offer any particular evidence to that effect. Today you are saying that people are keeling over dead in parking lots.

It certainly sounds troublesome. Have people who are vaccinated been getting this variety I wonder? I heard a report (here?) that Ivermectin was less effective on some developing strains.

I wonder if they will still export Ivermectin. I have not ordered mine yet because they will not accept Paypal payments. I downloaded the app for the payment they do accept, Revolut, but I am hesitant to link it up to my bank account.

I don’t think I had ever heard of Flatlands before, other than the name of a 90s? movie. Ingenious little parable, good fit for today’s craziness.

Went for a nice bike ride yesterday across the river, into apple orchard country. All the apple trees are in blossom.
    1974 Ron Kitching under the apple trees

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

It would be an improvement to blame this pandemic fiasco on incompetence or lack of imagination, but there is a growing chorus which believes that even darker forces are at work. How does one explain:

– A gain-of-function chimeric virus escaping from DOD funded lab?
    – Refusal to halt international travel until the virus was already well established?
    – The misuse of PCR testing to exaggerate case counts, promoting fear and panic?
    – Forcing sick patients back into nursing homes to infect others?
    – The suppression of effective Covid treatment protocols?
    – While promoting $3000/pop remdesivir, which effectively does nothing?
    – The push to institute a vaccine passport system?
    – The interference of UN bureaucrats into doctor/patient treatment choices?
    – The full-scale promotion of experimental mRNA vaccines having no history of success?
    – The push to include children and pregnant women in the vaccine trials?
    – The refusal to license vaccine tech for global access?
    – Endless lockdowns unsupported by statistical data?
    – The destruction of the small businesses to the benefit of multinationals?

Looking at the whole enchilada, there appears more here than just Operation Warp Greed. In the background lurk the $Trillions pumped into the banking system, not to mention the WEF Great Reset agenda.

When it all unravels, there won’t be a carpet large enough to sweep all the collateral damage under. All the big players have blood on their hands. And with the active suppression of dissent, they can’t say that they were doing the best they could, following the experts, following orders, following the science. That’s when the Crimes Against Humanity trials start. That’s when all the evidence which has been withheld from the public is put on full display. That’s when you see the back-peddling, dancing, singing, and finger pointing reach a fever pitch. And finally, those who were once untouchable, protected, and secure in their positions of power are hung out to dry with new ropes.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Regarding India’s usage of ivermectin to treat Covid, it hasn’t been included in their National Clinical Management Protocol for Covid-19, due to “lack of enough evidence”. Only a few Indian states (Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Maharashtra, and Assamare) are using it off-label in their protocols to treat coronavirus patients.

AIIMS Bhubaneswar finds deworming drug ivermectin, used in Delhi to treat Covid, is effective

https://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/health/covid-19-states-ignore-who-recommendation-on-ivermectin-heres-what-doctor-who-wrote-white-paper-on-the-drug-has-to-say/2231596/

Hydroxychloroquine, on the other hand, is mentioned as an option in the National Protocol for treating Covid-19:
    https://www.mohfw.gov.in/pdf/ClinicalManagementProtocolforCOVID19.pdf

oxymoron
    Participant

Good read, many interesting points but the one that stuck out to me was India not forgetting the actions of the West. I think you are correct and even though Modi is corrupt and can be bought – there are forces in the mind of the people that have influence. In an emerging new Uni-Polar dynamic, strategic mistakes like these can have long consequences in terms of deals and alliances and I can see China smiling and saying quietly – “I told you so, can we be friends now”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The silencing of dissent is certainly real. Dr. Malcolm Kendrick in the comments for his most recent blog-entry reported that a doctor in the UK reported him to the medical licensing people over there trying to get him “struck off” for his blog. The licensing people opted to take no such action, but Dr. Kendrick told the commenter to whom he was replying that he had to be very careful about what he will and won’t say on his blog.

VietnamVet
    Participant

The world is two dimensional when all that counts is money. Multinational billionaires and corporations bought western politicians and superseded democracy with trade pacts starting the 1980s. The globalized Western Empire caused the spread of coronavirus out of China. Imperial “Insiders” are a cult. The Empire is not led a charismatic authoritarian but a family type of religion. “The free movement of people, capital, goods and services.” Increasing their wealth, no matter what, is their guide and justification. This is what killed over a 1.1 million people in the USA, Brazil and Mexico.

The mRNA vaccines will not control coronavirus. The breakout transmissions indicate this. But the gene therapies could well lower the numbers sufficiently that testing, contact tracing and quarantines could work in nations where coronavirus is endemic. That there is absolutely no discussion of restoring the public health system in America is documentation that Europe, South Asia and the Americas are led by class cults.

Rentiers and Managers simply will not give up the half of the 17.7% of US GDP that is exploited from Americans to pay for privatized healthcare. Good governance vanished decades ago. Propaganda is intentionally siloed to divide Americans to assure that nothing changes. But it will.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

“Researchers in the country have dubbed it the “Bengal strain”

How dare they call it the “Bengal strain, how racist, sexist white supremacist, researchers filled with unhinged hate, blah blah blah.

Can we stop now? A: No. Reason has ended. Only power remains. We can and will never, ever stop.
    There is a synonym for being a person of one dimension: Ego. Like the one-point king, ruler of all he surveys. That is why we, they, cannot see.

I am shocked if VanDenBossche is right. If so, that’s amazing how fast. Not that he wouldn’t be, but I’d expect later and most unclearly.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.