OTC COVID Rxs, Azelastin to Zinc

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum OTC COVID Rxs, Azelastin to Zinc

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Laura Knight The Green Sea, Lamorna 1918     The Automatic Earth’s resident doctor, John Day MD, who’s about to lose his job for refusing to
    [See the full post at: OTC COVID Rxs, Azelastin to Zinc]

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Great post worth saving. I recall Chris Martenson mentioning that EGCg is another OTC supplement that works as a zinc ionophore. He also mentioned the Quercetin as another option.

jo6pac
    Participant

I’ve been using D&C and Zinc since the beginning. When I got the virus I was sick for 72hrs and then it was gone. I then went through a spell a few moths later of having no balance. It went away after 2 weeks. I finally received my Human ivermectin and took it over 7 days and I haven’t any problem since.

Thanks Doc. for the info you have given every one and stay safe

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Many thanks for this. I’m particularly happy to read about taking these very high doses of vitamin D as being equivalent to consuming a whole bottle at once. I’d done the calculation myself and thought that I must have got something wrong in the conversion from IU to microgrammes.

I have quercetin plus vitamin C in one pill, I shall look for the one with phytosome. I also read a research paper which suggested that quercetin works to break up prions, if so, that would be great for the jabbed and also for the recovered. If quercetin works by helping the zinc get into the cells, wouldn’t it be worth taking it prophylactically?

I hope you get to keep your job or at least get quickly reinstated once it becomes obvious that the shots aren’t useful in combatting the disease.

zerosum
    Participant

Thanks for your info.
    I will want to keep it.
    I still have a question.

Would having a strengthened immune system with Vitamin C,D, and Zinc minimize the negative effects of the vaccines?

It is nice to have zinc adequacy when you get inoculated with COVID

Zinc supplementation improves the mucociliary clearance, strengthens the integrity of the epithelium, decreases viral replication, preserves antiviral immunity, attenuates the risk of hyper-inflammation, supports anti-oxidative effects and thus reduces lung damage and minimized secondary infections…
    Not exceeding 50 mg/day prophylactically is also broadly agreed.

TDub
    Participant

Thank you. Lots of good information here.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Doc Robinson
    Yes.
    (I’m having trouble posting)

You might be interested in this:
    OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

from this site:
    https://c19protocols.com/

zerosum
    Participant

Cut and paste from the pdf is causing the posting problem.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Great post thanks! In view of the waning effectiveness of the vaccines, having other treatments available may be vital.

OTC in Texas might not be OTC in Australia. A research project awaits me!

sumac.carol
    Participant

Thank you so much for this.
    What crazy times we live in – the main way to get good information on how to stay healthy in covid times is to consult someone who is not paid to give it.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Good afternoon (here in Appalachia),

I had an appointment with my family doc this morning, an MD/Ph.D, and i asked about the ivermectin controversy.

He very politely told me: (1) there are no studies out of the NIH showing it to be effective, and (2) used in a prophylactic manner, it is very destructive to the liver. One or two doses, okay. Taking it for a week, or two, or longer is not good.

Does anybody have more to add?

After mandating the vaccine for everyone on campus, our local (big) state university had a home football game Friday evening, the season opener.

(1) the team they played had no vaccine mandate; and (2) fans were asked to wear masks “going to and from their seats, but not in their seats”; the school does not test the vaccinated.

Another home game this weekend, we’ll see if numbers get a bump in about two weeks. Of course, it’ll beblamed on the vaccinated.

Susmarie108
    Participant

Thank you John Day. The details matter! And the support strategies utilizing vitamins, zinc and other items are incredibly important. May I add bone broth and essential oil distillation (Thieves Oil) to the OTC discussion?

On the IVM dosing, my recent Covid experiences may offer insight. When I knew “something” had hit me I waited a day to see what would develop. On the second day it was obvious, so I started on IVM 12mg (my weight is 127 lbs) using an early protocol. – and continued with IVM 2 more days and again on day 7. I got immediate relief of some symptoms. Within a week it was mostly resolved. Covid has two phases as you remind us, and my guess is that mine did not progress to phase 2?

My boyfriend on the other hand did not fare well. About 5 days after my onset, his symptoms were beyond obvious and I started him on the IVM using an early protocol @ 2mg/kg = 15mg, days 1,2,3 and 7. Not much improvement a week in and some things actually got worse, fast! Phase 2 had kicked in? In a panic (yes, was scared) dug deeper and accessed the FLCCC I-MASK document – immediately upped the IVM to 4mg/kg = 28mg. After 5 day/nights of multiple drenching night sweats, 102 degree night fevers and 100 degree day fevers, oximeter readings as low as 84 (nearly lost my mind over that one), shallow fast breathing – it finally peaked. The level of personal management to keep him going was intense – every few hours all night long cool compresses, please drink this water, aspirin, dry bedding, witch hazel rubs, oil diffused air, begging you to drink this water, and more. am thankful to have been available to offer what was needed.

NOTE: the oximeter is something everyone should have – get yours now and play with it to determine your baseline numbers. That way should you encounter Covid phase 2, you will know what is an alarming change!

In retrospect, I should have started my sweetHeart on the Post Covid Exposure Prevention the minute MY infection was evident: 4mg/kg day 1 and same dose 48 hours later.

Second thing is that the protocol has EVOLVED. The higher dosages are essential from first signs that something is up. The higher dosages I mention here are not anything close to some the numbers being tossed out to discredit IVM.

As for the IVM, I am still taking 12mg every 3rd day while caring for Mark (with his active infection). Will go to once a week once he is clear. The IVM has had an interesting impact on me – it feels like a complete and total “clearing out” has happened. Maybe clearing residual virus and fungal issues stuck hiding deep inside?

I am not the only one who has something to say about this: the Kunstler comment from the other day stood out: “As it happens, I take the veterinary-grade Ivermectin myself as a prophylactic, because that’s all you can get easily around here. I haven’t felt better in years. Perhaps I had pinworms (Enterobius vermicularis). ”

The TAE community gave me the information, insight, and inspiration to implement and succeed in this attack against Covid. I am grateful.

LOVE to all.
    Susan

Susmarie108
    Participant

@sumac.carol:

“What crazy times we live in – the main way to get good information on how to stay healthy in covid times is to consult someone who is not paid to give it. ”

May I add this to the end? …consult someone who is not paid to give it and hear from someone who has lived it.

Which brings me to a key point – the TAE forum is a place to find both.

hexadec
    Participant

John Day I’m puzzled. You say don’t use NSAID when sick with COVID-19, then write about using aspirin. I thought aspirin was an NSAID, so checked online and see aspirin listed as one. Can you clarify? Thanks

Susmarie108
    Participant

To clarify when Marks symptoms got worse: upped the IVM to 4mg/kg = 28mg TAKEN DAILY. Important detail to follow.

Dimitri
    Participant

Thank you Dr John. You are a treasure. Your help in my moment of distress was precious. God bless you.

Australia, you are face to face with evil.
    No vax, no health care. Daniel Andrews, (labor) Victoria.

laceration
    Participant

Thanks for the info Dr. I live up at the 46th parallel and found out a few years ago from a routine blood test that I was drastically low of Vit. D. I have been on it ever since. Something else that I have been doing, I do not even remember what made me think of it or when I started — I think it was early on in this covid episode — is use those Ricolla Menthol drops. Whenever I get a sore throat, which happens somewhat frequently and which I interpret as a virus or something trying to colonize there, I will pop one or two. It always goes away and it always clears congestion too. Would it go away if I did not use these? Probably, but they taste good and clear out the sinuses + could very well be helpful.

redshift
    Participant

Thank you John Day and Raúl.

John Day
    Participant

@Zerosum: having a good vitamin-D level should reduce a person’s risk of vaccine adverse events. I have seen a lot of other different advice, but I don’t know the basis of it, so I can’t judge it. An aspirin per day for vaccine day, for about 2 weeks, 81 mg or 325 mg, should reduce clotting risks. One would repeat that twice for a 2 shot vaccine. I don’t believe it has been studied.

@Hexadec
    : Yes, aspirin is an NSAID, but it is used daily at relatively low doses as a blood thinner, reducing platelet aggregation. This is a routine medical distinction, setting the first NSAID apart from the others, when used to reduce clotting risks.

John Day
    Participant

@Dimitri: You are welcome. I hope she’s better.

John Day
    Participant

@Susmarie108: You mean 0.4 mg/kg as an ivermectin dose, not 4 mg.kg, though you would suffer no real harm at the horse dose.
    You would waste precious ivermectin…
    It’s harder and harder to get ahold of.

Susmarie108
    Participant

John Day: YES on IVM dosage @ 0.2mg/kg per pound of body weight and on 0.4mg/kg per pound of body weight. Thank you for correcting me. Those are the numbers I used.

Susmarie108
    Participant

John Day: WRONG AGAIN….YES on IVM dosage @ 0.2mg/kg and on 0.4mg/kg. I should not be commenting until I get some sleep.

WES
    Participant

John Day:

Thank you for the update regarding 250 mg of quercetin combined with 250 mg of lecithin. I am only on the quercetin plus 25 mg of zinc so will look for Quercetin Phytosome.

chris_gee
    Participant

I wonder if magnesium (preferably with calcium) should be added to that list as an aid to D3 utilisation. I note that plasma Mg levels (the usual test) can be quite different to intra-cellular Mg, as shown by research. It was also my experience with severe frequent coronary artery spasm.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Laura Knight The Green Sea, Lamorna 1918

What a gorgeous gorgeous painting…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr. John
    Many, many thanks for all you do; here @TAE and “the” clinic in Texas.
    The very best of luck in your travails with the galoots…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

He very politely told me: (1) there are no studies out of the NIH showing it to be effective, and (2) used in a prophylactic manner, it is very destructive to the liver. One or two doses, okay. Taking it for a week, or two, or longer is not good.

Liver damage is only the beginning. Two weeks after that you start to grow a mane, then your hands and feet start to harden until they turn to hooves, then you grow a tail, then your teeth grow longer, and finally you end up with an insatiable appetite for apples.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@Boogaloo
    Liver damage is only the beginning. Two weeks after that you start to grow a mane, then your hands and feet start to harden until they turn to hooves, then you grow a tail, then your teeth grow longer, and finally you end up with an insatiable appetite for apples.

Hilarious…nicely done…
    V

bpeptide
    Participant

@JohnDay – thank you very much for posting and sharing the early treatment options. It is a shame and crime of the century that doctors cannot offer or promote these treatment options without ridicule, censorship and risk of employment. Thank you for your courage.

John Day
    Participant

@WES: The quercetin phytosome product is more expensive and not in stores. Any quercetin and some cheap lecithin granules will do.

@V.Arnold and bpeptide: Thank Y’all. This is only the beginning of a long war, a class-war.
    If the current owners/masters collapse, don’t crow too early. The second phase after that is really dangerous. If they hold, how long…? Then what…?

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

John Day
    Add another kudos to the collection, finding a practitioner of medicine is becoming a rare occurrence this era, difficult at best in the orthodoxy minded European profession. European media not only follows their counterpart in that space between Mexico and Canada but earnestly tries to outdo them, failing miserably as well.

About your potential problems at the clinic. Maybe they should be reminded that with proposed dismissal, the cost of your education and training in time, effort, treasure plus the costs of opening one’s medical office, the insurance costs encountered over a period of five years to become reestablished professionally, just might be asked of them in front of a judge. Ask them if they would be willing to take such a risk. Would be strong grounds to negotiate from.

Am awaiting a parcel to arrive to obtain prophylactic substances for an anticipated trip to counter what ever exposure may occur. Am un-Vaxxed male, 78.5 orbits, sleep apnea, overweight (99.5 kg), and wonky (atrial fibrillation) all being treated pharmaceutically. On Lixiana 60mg for blood lubrication. My question is taking IVM 12mg x 2 per protocol use be a problem or maybe a beneficial course. Oh yes, the D level 68 ng/ml by recent analysis. I am neither worried or stressed about this virus, after all those 80+ with problems have an eighty percent risk of living according to a Swedish university study in 2020; up to 79 is still 95.65 percent risk of living for the risk adverse.

slimyalligator
    Participant

Late to the party once again. John Day thanks for all you contribute here, there and everywhere. Anecdotal, while researching Pepcid I came across the following Pepcid comment. Prophylaxis, 20 to 40 mg daily. If sickened 60-80 mg 3 times daily. Monitor O2 saturation every 4 hours. If O2 saturation continues to drop. Use 120 mg 4 times a day until O2 is normal. Patient recovered. No other interventions mentioned

restless94111
    Participant

I have been taking D (in liquid form) 30,000 IUs per day for 7 years now. I added 50 mg of zinc daily about 5 years ago. I added 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 earlier this year.

I have not had a respiratory infection in 7 years. This after having 2 to 4 of them per year all of my life. I haven’t had a cavity, this after having every single tooth in my head with cavities since I was 8 years old (in which I had 10 cavities). My gums have tightened up, Jaw bone structure has improved to such a degree that I was able to support a Maryland Bridge across my bottom front teeth (deemed by dentists before to have not enough underlying bone to support such a procedure0.

I had to have a cane in 2011 because of severe knee pain. I limped everywhere and tried to fix it with ace bandages binding and glucosamine.

Within weeks of taking elevated Vitamin D I threw my cane away and all of the Ace bandages.
    It is practically impossible to overdoes on this nutrient. I have taken 100,000 IUs per day for weeks on end.

My theory is that–all of my life–I was so deficient in D that I am simply replenishing a lifetime of deficient intake. Maybe in a few more years I will reach saturation for a lifetime of lack.

In the meantime, COVID cannot penetrate a Vitamin D plus Zinc shield. No need for a vaccine. Simply take these two nutrients and don’t worry, be happy.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.