Signed Away by Midgets

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Signed Away by Midgets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Founding father of the EU, French economist and financier, Jean Monnet     Though I was doing other stuff and wanted to leave the whole Brex
    [See the full post at: Signed Away by Midgets]

Dr. D
    Participant

“All Forsyth has to do is to quote from Monnet’s work”

This is the thing that bothers me most: read their own white papers, quote their own words. Makes no difference. People, reporters, etc, say, “No it isn’t!” I just quoted them in their own words and signed papers. “No it isn’t.”

The Eric Cartman defense.

In this case, totally undemocratic, it’s oligarchic and always has been. Nearly any cost is worth getting out from a Soviet central system, free from any law or accountability, eager for war and their own army to shoot their own people in the streets.

Enginer
    Participant

As an aged American, I am familiar with the pronouncements of the Founding Fathers against pure democracy. Hence the Senate (“elites”) and the House of Representatives (hoi polloi). How has this worked for us?
    I do not remember the word kleptocracy (nor, oligarch) from American history. But times change. Come to think about it, it takes Kunstler to remind us of them today.
    Remember Reagan and the Trickle Down Theory? Well, at least the upper 1% need us to rent the real estate that they build with the money they are unwilling to invest in real, productive enterprise. They DO let enough trickle down for that purpose. EU, same game plan.

V. Arnold
    Participant

In other words he could not force them (he had no tanks). He could not bribe them (he had no money). He could not persuade them (his arguments were offensive). Hence the deliberate recourse to government by deception. Both nostrums continue to this day. Study the Remain campaign and the people behind it.

Remarkable; it’s always been there for all to see; but they refuse to look…
    That is also true for the U.S.; always has been.
    Thus here we are; ruled by midgets.
    Not at all a surprise to some.

V. Arnold
    Participant

In line with our mighty midgets, is this from the Duran;

The Origins of the Deep State in North America

It’s a deep dive into history and our beloved deep state. It goes back more than 100 years, which is further than I expected.
    I learned a lot from this and it’s only Part 1…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Don’t know what’s wrong with my post above; but if you left click below my opening sentence,you’ll get the Duran article or its link.

seychelles
    Participant

…the founding father of the DREAM…
    …the very structure of the EU self-selects for sociopaths and/or worse, but perhaps not enough about how that was DELIBERATELY built into the design. A FEATURE not a flaw.

“…every attempt to perfect humanity brings only calamity….The path to hell on earth is trod by the road to utopia….the quotidian OCCULT current, the initiate’s HUBRIS that the elite have a license to BETRAY the utopian principles and high-minded laws they advocate for the masses, because their “inner eye of insight” or their “direct illumination” LICENSES them to do so.” Michael A. Hoffman II

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.