The People Must Be Overthrown

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The People Must Be Overthrown

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NPC O Street Market, Washington DC 1925 Perhaps I should apologize for writing about Greece all the time. Thing is, not only have I just arrived in At
    [See the full post at: The People Must Be Overthrown]

Nicole Foss

Good luck in Greece. See you in Holland shortly 🙂

It’s great that you are spending so much time on your analysis of the Greek negotiations. There had to be a point where the looting of nations through sociallised debt met some serious resistance. I think Greece is the bellwether and the fallout will indicate the failure mode of the various imperial money lenders.

I have read in lots of other places commenters insisting that Tsipras is a double agent, a Wolf in sheep’s clothing, dragging out the austerity. I see no reason to believe this and I think it is a meme spread from the EU in order to undermine his support. IMO SYRIZA have done an amazing job so far with their negotiations, something like crossing a river by jumping between crocodile backs.

I read a commenter on ZH who said the the EU was trying to force Greece into Grexit in order to get Russia to pay Greece’s debts for it and get the EU of the hook. That seems utterly ridiculous, having a paid for Russian ally in the EU would be against American interests and I’m sure they will try to scupper that using their influence in Europe. I think if Greece turns east, the EU will have lost it’s game of brinkmanship, and a truly well deserved loss it will be…

seychelles
    Participant

“Just because the people you’ve elected don’t have any morals doesn’t mean you don’t have to either.”
    And when you correspond with them and they either ignore you or send you a form letter loaded with doublespeak, just keep hammering them with the same message of disapproval. The concept of repetitive reinforcement may work on them eventually, just like their propagandistic media try to make it work on us.

John Day
    Participant

Boom!
    Referendum in Greece July 5th.
    The people will speak and they will not be gamed!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-26/tsipras-rejects-ultimatums-says-wont-be-blackmailed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.