Virus 1 – Media 0

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Virus 1 – Media 0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dalí Mi esposa desnuda 1945     Over the past 5 years I’ve addressed this numerous times, and it just goes on. When the MSM, WaPo,
    [See the full post at: Virus 1 – Media 0]

Mr. House
    Participant

They know they’re lying Raul. The question is, what is the goal? Once they lied about the GFC and bailed themselves out, it became apparent to anyone who thinks for themselves that the MSM and the government could not be trusted. They tried to recapture some of that trust with Obama, but by 2016 it was clear most had finally come to the realization that the man was full of S%^&. The rich who rule us and only care about themselves see with the rejection of hillary that the empty suit can’t sell the product anymore, the product is total loss of control, slowly, of any aspect of your life. Its not just economic anymore but moving into the social realm. I’m not sure how aware you are of the newest form of feminism and the response by men, but it almost seems like TPTB are trying to divide us all on every level. Think about it, get men and women to distrust each other and you’ll reduce quite a bit of population growth, if that is your goal. Take away any chance they have to be independent from the state/corps and you’ll have people who will do anything so their life is not being cutoff from anything else. Some of us were saying since covid made the scene that they were going to force vaccinations, we were called conspiracy theorists. Now we find that private companies can force you to get the vaccine, surprise surprise. Technically it’s not the government forcing you so its all hunky dory, but who really rules the government? We know this by now that it isn’t we the people, thought since corporations are now people i suppose technically it is true. I love your writing, and i love the people who come here to comment, but like i said in an earlier post we have to shit or get off the pot. We can’t keep debating the intentions of those who rule us forever, i for one think its become obnoxiously obvious.

democritus
    Participant

RNA is not our own genetic material, so I am not sure that mRNA vaccine plays with it. But even if it does, viruses can also change DNA.

WES
    Participant

When I was a young lad, working in Siberian coal mine in 1983, we had Russian interpreters with us.

We called them interpreters, not translators, for a very simple reason!

They didn’t translate, they were interpreters or narrators! They toed the party line!

You could tell this from their reactions, when asked simple but totally unexpected questions they weren’t prepared for.

I remember, while playing with a plastic frisbee, asking my interpreter, if Russia had frisbies.

After a rather long pause, … she quietly replied, yes.

I concluded, what she meant, was the Russians did indeed have a frisbee! Mine!

P.S. One time we were playing Frisbee when a gust of wind carried our Frisbee towards a young Russian man who picked it up, inspected it for some time before handling it back to us. No he wasn’t going to keep it. He was genuinely puzzled what this Frisbee was and why it could hover in the air so well! He clearly had never seen one before!

WES
    Participant

Mr. House:

Ontario’s health ministry officials have already said they plan on issuing “vaccination passports”.

Yes “passports”, not a “vaccinatio record”.

This vaccination passport will be required to do many things.

VietnamVet
    Participant

This is beautiful writing and wistful vision of reality; what is beneath the skin.

Mark Shields Democratic pundit for 3 decades retired from Friday Nights on PBS’s NewsHour. I respectfully watch for decades. In a sense we were of a similar generation who passed through the military into civilian life. The last remaining Draftees are old and lame now and passing away like the WII and Korean Vets before. The US Army is dying; what are left are global mercenaries.

The world turned upside down with the Iraq Invasion by the crazy Republicans but in 2014 the Democrats were just as insane with the stupid aggression against Syria and Ukraine. Mark Shields continued in denial. I belatedly awakened.

The Coronavirus Pandemic documents the fall of the US government and the passing of the public health system and democracy. The sole purpose of life is to make more money for the global rich and die when no longer needed. Corporate media really doesn’t want you to see what is underneath – the “Blood Diamonds”.

Depending on which political clan, Russia or China is scapegoated to keep the scam going.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The world turned upside down with the Iraq Invasion by the crazy Republicans but in 2014 the Democrats were just as insane with the stupid aggression against Syria and Ukraine. Mark Shields continued in denial. I belatedly awakened.

As you may recall; March 19, 2003 did it for me, and I voted with my feet 8 weeks later.
    And yes, things have gone down hill with increasing velocity ever since…
    There are many rooms in the mansion of corruption, the newest being the corona virus room and the one next to it for the big pharma vaccines…
    Keep on keeping on, VietnamVet…

The Dutch documentary covered that the media was taking their “pandemic” feed from the experts because they were not experts themselves. “With so much fear around, [we] need to speak with one voice”.
    Why they couldn’t find an expert or two to help them puzzles me. And why is the preferred “one voice” a voice of panic and doom?
    And why the repression of treatments that work? Oh, wait- I know that one: no Emergency Use Authorization of a vaccine if there is a treatment.
    Someone somewhere wrote “COVID” means “Certificate Of Vaccination ID”.

My spouse, who hasn’t been able to work in the Netherlands for a year, thanks you, Ilargi, for the documentary. Hearing Dutch again was a pleasure.

Mr. House
    Participant

Also the title of this piece should be changed. Virus/media 1 – humanity 0

Oh, yeah. “Lying”?

Joke told to me by my future spouse’s pastor back in high school:
    Masochist: “Beat me! Beat me!”
    Sadist: “I don’t think I will.”

Noirette
    Participant

“But to me it looks like we’re betting everything on red, just because certain parties and interests like it that way. Can mRNA vaccines save us? Perhaps. But we have no way of knowing, we’re just gambling.”

It is very end-times, isn’t it. Dysfunctional, or rather, non-functionning governments in the grip of Big Pharma (and the other organisms it controls or influences heavily, WHO, CDC, etc.) who rigorously condemn actually taking care of sick patients (this first principle has been lost in many places..even if some ppl are hospitalised) as well as prophylaxis, blasting and lying about any medecine that might help, cure, mitigate, the disease, or even halt the pandemic…because a pile of money is there to be made if Authorities can be pushed to become desperate enough to put all their hopes (and maybe cash in themselves!) in some wacky vaccine. (The social-distancing and masks play another role, not discussed for now.)

The vaccines will have no effect (imho) on the ground, though some lowering of ‘cases’ will take place. The ‘tests’ will be judged not-so-great, efficient, less nos. will be raked up, and deaths may return to the columns labelled flu-pneumonia / heart / etc. (How deaths are categorised as to cause is really bewildering, different in different countries / places, subject to central control (often), can even be changed after the fact. Co-morbities.. etc.)

However, the review, ‘bilan’ in F, will stress,

a) some ppl die anyway, b) a few ppl have bad reactions, normal for any vaccine, c) a vaccine can’t really protect everyone unless more than 90% of ppl take it, well freedum – fault of Gvmts. who won’t do a mandate, + anti-vaxxers.. d) the vaccine is innovative, truly wonderful, but its distribution and end-point use was badly managed (minus 70 C anyone? for the Pfizer jab .. nurses in parking lots?), that is just too complicated, e) our health systems are not up to speed for such a roll-out (quoting other aspects than those mentioned so far…), f) the virus has mutated and the vaccine is poweless against this new hyper killer version, g) …..

Education For-Profit, Health-Care For-Profit suck out what there is to grab and then scuttle away, leaving destruction in their wake. Then…sometimes… they manage to completely change tactics and are re-born – to handle the destruction!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.