Warning Mr. Trump

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Warning Mr. Trump

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Crucifixion 1930     President Donald J. Trump The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500.  
    [See the full post at: Warning Mr. Trump]

Ken Barrows
    Participant

I’d also tell Trump that unemployment at 4% means you’re re-elected and increasing unemployment means you’re not. This never ceasing business will have little effect on your political future. So go after your enemies if you want.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Excellent work, Ilargi. Really truly wonderful, in fact.

My worry is that the President doesn’t read his own mail. Let’s hope his appointed mail readers are cut from a better cloth than his other appointments have been.

Diogenes, I’m thinking hoping that Trump isn’t nearly as thick as the media have made him out to be. And really, how could he be? The Mueller report may have set him free, but half a billion social media ‘impressions’ are not so easy to erase from people’s minds. False as they always were

And thank you for your kind words. Goes without saying

seychelles
    Participant

Your selection of art to accompany this letter could not be more apt, Ilargi.

Your selection of art to accompany this letter could not be more apt, Ilargi.

I’ll admit after selecting this Picasso (but really after), I was thinking Guernica, seychelles, and settled for the simple crucifixion after realizing this one is from 1930, whereas Franco’s attack on Guernica, and Picasso’s painting of it, didn’t happen until 1937.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Awesome post Ilargi; bravo!

thank you!

zerosum
    Participant

Great post! I hope it can get action.My thinking is that Trump has dementia that is being hidden by his handlers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.