21/22

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Albert Bierstadt Storm in the Mountains c1870     In my first article of the year, I must thank everyone who has followed us, and read us, a
    [See the full post at: 21/22]

The earliest copy of Deagel that I saw said the reduction of populations in the tech-ier countries would come about by a kind of suicide.

When one side can get the other to kill themselves and their kids in a war that doesn’t look like WAR…

Any answer as to “how” to get rid of these people would not work if it were posted anywhere.

John Day
    Participant

Charles Hugh Smith figures 2022 is the year of consequences, of the system breaking. Yeah…
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogjan22/surprise1-22.html

The Federal Reserve managed to suppress interest rates but it doesn’t control risk or consequence. On the systems level, all that central banks accomplished was to transfer all the risk piling up as a consequence of their incentivizing of speculation to the entire financial system itself.

By incentivizing speculation and feeding the belief that assets can never decline, the central banks have implicitly made a promise they cannot keep: consequences have been extinguished along with risk. One consequence of incentivizing speculation and backstopping the biggest players’ bets is that the biggest players have garnered the vast majority of the gains (see chart below). This vast differential has generated unprecedented wealth inequality, a concentration of wealth in the hands of the few at the expense of the many that has completely corrupted the nation’s political and social orders.

2022 is the year that the second-order effects come home to roost: all the risk that has been transferred to the financial system as a whole will generate consequences the Fed and other central banks are unable to control. The stupendously toxic incentives to speculate will generate consequences the Fed and other central banks are unable to control. The stupendously toxic wealth inequality will generate consequences the Fed and other central banks are unable to control.

The hubris and magical thinking of the central bankers has infected the entire populace, the majority of whom now confuse magical thinking with optimism. The belief that central banks can extinguish risk and consequence and the second-order effects of those consequences is magical thinking. The belief that asset bubbles will keep expanding because of the omnipotence of central banks is magical thinking.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

erg

Noirette
    Participant

This link, from the Max Plank – Berkeley Human Mortality Database, shows charts for excess deaths, all cause mortality, for the USA, some European Countries, and two others, Israel, South Korea, in relation to Vax rates. Informative…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edzgy4oroc62ap2/EXCESS-DEATHS-30Dec2021.pdf?dl=0

aubanel
    Participant

Thanks for everything you do Raul. Could 2022 be the year of ADE? How would they try to hide it if it was? I’m a lower class Brit living in the North of England and the mood has turned remarkably surly of late. Adherence to the latest mask mandate is sporadic and the utter failure of the boosters is the subject of every other conversation overheard on the bus. It seems at times that belief in the Covid narrative is inversely proportional to education level. I wonder sometimes if the propaganda hasn’t been targeted at the credentialed, as it has made little sense to me since the start. Like I wasn’t trained to receive it. Just a thought.

oxymoron
    Participant

2022 could be the year of the vegetable garden.
    Thanks Raul. Yes the Malone Rogan interview will probably make the history books because of the timing- world history works like that. That is if we have books in 20 years…

absolute galore
    Participant

I’m glad to see Raul is optimistic. I hear a number of commentators elsewhere on the internet also talking about a “flip.” I’m skeptical.

The technosphere is too strong at this point, we all rely on it to a mostly greater extent to survive day to day. I don’t think it can be taken down by being dismantled systematically. It will happen over the long descent / long emergency, raggedly and haphazardly. And if we are lucky, we will, some of us, muddle along, hoping the gradient heading down doesn’t get too steep during our lifetimes.

As for the vaccine story, we’ll see. Mass formation doesn’t die easily either. It took defeat in a World War for Germans to begin to shake off their psychosis. A podcast by Joe Rogan and a book by RFK Jr. may not quite do it. There is no real separation between any of the controlling forces at work. Any opposition has been bought and paid for or otherwise defanged and declawed.

The technosphere has also done an outstanding job at making sure popular groundswells are immediately labeled conspiracy theories. Even if the narrative seems to change course–such as that post a few days ago about the under-reporting of the damage done to our children by our handling of covid, it is most often just a co-opting of the narrative, as someone here astutely observed (sorry, can’t remember who that was). It’s kind of like when your favorite classic rock song ends up as the jingle for a Toyota commercial.

That said, I think speaking out about what we know, and staying steady, means a lot. Not just for personal sanity, but as a small island that others around you can swim to if they do start to suspect cracks in the official line. Even just writing a reasoned, Malone-tenored letter to the editor of your local paper in response to the people calling for mandates etc. could be useful. Around here right now, even that small gesture takes some nerve.

I plan to be more vocal in my opposition to the creeping tyranny in 2022. If I lose friends or become persona non grata, so be it. Most who know me already know my position, but there are plenty of others who maybe know of me that I can out myself to. What comes after that, we’ll see. It’s all about muddling through, after all. I do agree that 2022 could definitely see more consequences than your typical year, but doubt there will be much truth in the mix.

Bishko
    Participant

“We’ve gotta do something about Rogan.”
    “I know, we’re working on it. We’ve got someone on the inside.”
    “Who?”
    “Need to know only.”
    “Right. Sorry. Using the zibbly dust? Giving him the depression?”
    “Yeah, but it might take to long to have an effect. Remember Vince Foster?”
    “Yeah, had to hurry that one before he spilled the beans. But what now, the Brunswick Prion?”
    “You got it. Still might take a while but we’ve got a few others up our sleeve and the Top has demanded immediate results.”
    “Sniping still off the table?”
    “For now…. never can tell, Rogan’s really pissin’ em off.”
    “K, keep me informed.”

Rover
    Participant

“They” do not need to be “put out by the curb”…..”they” need to be “KICKED” to the curb!!!! ( Please pardon the limitations of my abilities)…🥴

chooch
    Participant

Musings:

Mildly optimistic on SCOTUS shooting down OSHA ETS.

There is growing awareness among those with two jabs refusing/delaying to get the
    booster. Probably driven more so by anecdotal evidence. Discovering Malone or McCollough is icing on the cake for them.

Since case counts and death tolls are likely a mute point with Omicron, the crashing of the health care system with the unvaxxed is Fauci’s last hope. The unboosted double jabbed are the new unvaxxed.

Immunological pressure from the jabs and the resulting mutational pressure on the virus sets the stage for Warp speed II this fall with an army developed solution.

Virus time: April 6th, 2021

Researchers created a nanoparticle experimental vaccine placing a copy of a protein found on COVID-19 to another protein called ferritin, which is typically seen in human blood.

“We are in this for the long haul,” Modjarrad continued. “We have designed and positioned this platform as the next generation vaccine, one that paves the way for a universal vaccine to protect against not only the current virus, but also counter future variants, stopping them in their tracks before they can cause another pandemic.”

While a reprieve is on the horizon, you should prepare for the sequel this fall.

This was an interesting chart posted in the Covid experts feed. Credible anonymous source (grain o salt).

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bob_Wachter/status/1477749719036137473?s=20

chooch
    Participant

How will that play out? Super variant vax developed on infection/injection free trial subjects. Wonder how the tripple/quad jabbed will fair. Hi

chooch
    Participant

Fauci is a ventriloquist. Check out his doll, Peter Hotez.

Pete

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/the-media-and-the-experts-are-purposefully

Susmarie108
    Participant

Agree with a twist: 2022 could be the year of adverse effects (consequences) + REVELATIONS (Truths revealed) = Grand Awakening.

Once a person understands/comprehends the betrayal in one area of significance – they can see/find the pattern in the all other areas. It only takes one to light up the rest.

Ilargi’s thoughtful recap/summary above heralds our “arrival” -> waking us up to the place where we find ourselves standing together.

The effects + REVELATIONS will continue coming. Faster. Hitting harder and closer to home. People will react. There will be much for folks to reconcile – if that is even possible. My thought is that many of us will be useful as facilitators in helping our loved ones/friends/community circles find their Way through.

I remain optimistic that Awakening is possible. Am less sure if we are capable of channeling anger and fear into practical and peaceful pursuits. Processing what lies ahead will be difficult and painful for many. Can we/will we pull together?

If so, perhaps 2023 be the year of REBIRTH/REVIVAL?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

So, 2020 year of the virus, 2021 year of the vaccine, and 2022 year of the adverse effects of the vaccines?! And/or a grand awakening?

Just for fun, … here is Greer with his A New Year’s Divination

… snip:
    “This year, 2022, is a 6 year — 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 6. In that same system of numerology, 6 is ruled by Jupiter, and it’s a number of harmony and peace. It’s a favorable time for ease and comfort, for settling disputes amicably, for following precedents and using established approaches. It’s a bad time for conflict, which will prove ruinous for those who start it, and unfavorable for direct action, sudden changes, or new beginnings. Slow and easy is the motto of a 6 year.”

… more here: https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/164394.html

F.S.

Henry
    Participant

Thank you, Raul!

I think that we are living through a period like 1914 through 1918 when an iron railing was established. Those who came after 1918 could only see what came before through iron rails, they could never return the lost past.

The world of 1918 was reshuffled. So too is our world being reshuffled, for better or worse. At some point, people are going to wake up from the mass formation and there is going to be some real anger… scary anger. Loss of wives, husbands, children, and parents…. Like the loss of loved ones in a war and a terrible price is being paid for the arrogance of those in power.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Albert Bierstadt Storm in the Mountains c1870

Such a beautiful painting; so rich and full…

If I say that 2020 was the year of the virus, and 2021 the year of the vaccine, most people would probably agree.

Yes, I agree, but…

But 2021 was so much more than that; it was also the year of propaganda, media capture and narrative control at levels beyond anything we’ve ever seen. Even if many -most- people haven’t experienced it that way.

Whole heartedly agree…in spades!!!
    As scary as that was/is, what frightens me even more, is the very poor critical thinking skills exhibited by the majority of Usians…
    That combined with poor, to no knowledge, of the world around them, is a death knell for the U.S. along with it’s corrupted, financialized, faux, democratic facade…
    Looking forward is painful at best; I’m not optimistic for the U.S. going into 2022…

those darned kids
    Participant

firstly, many thanks to thee, raúl. is ilargi basque? urte berri on!

••••

i asked the other day, “where did all the terrorists go? did they get covid?”

well, i fear we will soon find out. mr. biden has many problems on his hands (and in his soul), but the most important for him and his creators are the upcoming midterms.

many will say, “what difference does it make if it’s just two sides of the same coin and blackrock gets to do all the flipping?”

maybe, but these folks are megalomaniacal narcissists who absolutely don’t want to sit on the bench; they want to start the game. and start, they will.

and so, war it will be. it has proven to be a winner, election after election. warriors and troops and homelands and freedoms and such.

where and how will it start? ukraine? nope, that’s just too insane, even for these people whose hearts have been replaced by megayachts populated with underage flesh. too nuclear, and importantly for them, too white.

so, that leads us back to the terrorists, perhaps supplied with viruses. regardless, my bet is on that old standby, somalia.

yep, that place. plenty of rumblings of late, and it has good name recognition in the u.s., even if your average senator can’t find it on a map.

so how does it start? well, that’s where the terrorists come into play. an attack on the “homeland” by the wicked al-shabaab with perhaps even mr. biden as the target, made even better if ms. harris is caught up (and out), too. president pelosi could happen, but better results could be achieved with a “temporary” military council comprising a few cheaply purchased generals.

or, maybe they’ll keep the pliant mr. biden, as he’s become a reliable fixture, much like that old chair you just can’t throw out, and they’ll just blow up something like a football stadium or the mall of america up in minnesota, conveniently located near many somali immigrants.

in any event, they’ll be no need to worry now about vaccines and their terrible effects. those will be on page 32 next to the ads for eliquis. economy? we must sacrifice to make america safe again!

far-fetched? i sure hope so. but i do worry about this proxy force the cia et al. have used for years for many nefarious purposes.

and so, off to africa to save the world for democracy and freedom and markets and banks!

operation black hawk talon, anyone?

zerosum
    Participant

2022 – Haters
    If Trump doesn’t die
    If Trump remains a political leader …. and gets control of house
    If democrats and Trump haters lose to republicans
    If Trump runs in 2024
    The Haters and democrats will make 6/1 look like child’s play

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.