A Tale of Two Presidents: Biden vs. Trump

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum A Tale of Two Presidents: Biden vs. Trump

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Joseph Mallord William Turner The Tenth Plague of Egypt 1802     Highly appreciated Automatic Earth commenter TAE Summary presents another o
    [See the full post at: A Tale of Two Presidents: Biden vs. Trump]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Also just me: when Trump left and Biden came, we were at peace. Look at us now.

Interesting comment for a person that lives in Greece… 😕

zerosum
    Participant

It’s just me. Everybody has bad memories. I don’t remember the past the same way. It doesn’t matter.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Question: What effect did opinions of Trump outside of America (non-voters) have regarding the theft of the 2020 “elections”, along with the overwhelming International support of the Biden’s ascension to power?

Has anyone given consideration to the *fact* that the whole Russia! Russia! hoax/lie was equally supported, if not more so, by Euro forces?

If the *answer* affirms & condemns Int’l. meddling in American affairs (Global by reach), does anyone *really* think/believe that the International/Euro Collective EG0ic Madness, which aligned/conspired to eject a “good & somewhat decent” man from the White House, is actually capable of introspective reflection, humble enough to admit mistake(s) & withdraw support from the *organized criminality* presently holding “humanity” hostage?

Well, do ya punk?

ram
    Participant

They were/are both terrible. Puppets both of them. Eisenhower had it figured out and said as much. Kennedy was naive. Ford was semi-OK. I won’t comment on the ones I knew personally.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

My list of lies is longer than yours.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Strange indeed the memories that are unexpectedly revived on this forum. The opening salvo so well presented by TAE Summary reminded me that back in the day ( and I mean WAY back in the day) small boys actually did sometimes have peeing competitions, to see who could stream the farthest. It was not so much about who won the contest, and more about the sheer joy of pissing for distance.

chooch
    Participant

ram,

“I won’t comment on the ones I knew personally.”

Which ones?

Golf? Lunches? Trap shooting? …seconds? minutes? hours? Days? Months? Years?

Don’t say anything that would endanger your life.

ram
    Participant

That is why I won’t comment.

aspnaz
    Participant

Yawn. Voting is bullshit, when you vote you are selecting their approved candidate, and yes, Trump was an approved candidate. Just compare Trump’s source of funds with the DNC source of funds, Ukraine FTX excepted. Trump had only just arrived, done nothing, and the DNC attacked with the help of the deep state, the owners of the DNC and Trump. All theatre, all designed to divide the USA voters between I-love-Trump voters and I-love-Hillary voters, both groups were a bunch of sad ass kissers afraid of using their own brains, lest their pensions take a hit and they cannot afford cashmere in their retirement. But, very useful when it came to selling vaccines, the I-love-Hillary bunch loved the vaccines, that is the advantage of a divided population, you can sell them everything if it is sold as being against the wishes of the other side.

Voting does not mean democracy in the Greek tradition, the original meaning, it means that you get to choose the front man. The front man is a one-way sewer, passing the shit from the owners to the plebs. Any pleb that thinks that voting changes anything ought to look at the track record of democracy, the comparison between the opinions of the people and the votes of the “representatives”. You only vote if you are dumb, it really makes no difference and one day people will work that out. Want proof, just ask Liz Truss.

Go vote if you wish to. The lists above show you the propaganda, this is not what people think, this is what the MSM want people to think. Trump divided the people, but now the people are gradually reuniting against the corrupt government. I have met Democrats who want to see the end of the USA sooner rather than later.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Given the choice, I would much rather have Trump, despite the fact that I think that as president, he demonstrated himself to be a narcissistic blowhard-dufus who was in over his head.

WES
    Participant

In 2o2o we got build back worst and inflation. That hurts everyone except the 1%.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.