America’s Looming Abyss

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum America’s Looming Abyss

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Galatea of the Spheres 1952   Axios reporter Jonathan Swan “broke” the story yesterday morning that Rod Rosenstein was going to res
    [See the full post at: America’s Looming Abyss]

zerosum
    Participant

Kavanaugh may have been an adolescent monster,

1. He was different, he couldn’t get any sex in high school or college, not even from drunk women.

2. He was a different teenager, he didn’t want sex.

What is it.

Lying or hypocrisy

John Day
    Participant

Everybody was afraid of the AIDS Epidemic when Kavanaugh was a junior in high school, through his college years. Remember that? Also, take a look. He was no Adonis… Prob’ly awkwardly self-conscious in his neediness and stuff, too.

VietnamVet
    Participant

This is such a big target it is impossible not to try to take a shot. AIDS didn’t really become a concern in 1985 when Rock Hudson died. At first it was a homosexual disease. Only when Brett Kavanaugh was at Yale would he have even thought about it and avoiding unprotected sex. He has a serious alcohol problem; blackout drinking. Alcohol stunts mental development. It removes inhibitions. All indications are that his behavior was about power and male status. At best, he is a dry drunk like George W Bush who looks hell of a lot healthier than he does. At worse, he is a functioning alcoholic who at 53 is about to see his life unravel and hit bottom even if he gets on the Supreme Court. If he is a member of AA, I sure haven’t heard it.

The Media Moguls want to have Donald Trump gone. That and sex helps their ratings which increases their wealth.

Dr. D
    Participant

This is why we have slander and libel laws which should be dusted off and used vigorously.

You can’t just go saying things to ruin people without consequences. That goes for Ford as well as Infowars. That follows for breathless NYT allegations of chemical weapons, Kuwait incubators, and Gulf WMD’s as well as Julian Assange.

The reason we have this is to forestall just such madness as we see today. If you are correct, and your story is true, there is little risk (in the U.S. at least, where unlike Europe the underdog does not end up paying all fees) — even if you’re a reporter that’s wrong and you can point to the people quoted, the multiple sources, you are legally protected. But you can’t just walk around accusing everybody of everything, printing lies, tying up the legal system at no cost and increasing profit. Such lies put individuals and collectively the entire society at mortal risk and should be shunned, sued into oblivion, with the victors taking the spoils.

However, why do I bother? Like all the other laws: fraud, antitrust, declarations of war, libel has been on the books a hundred or a thousand years. If the people are immoral and do not wish to adhere to law, process, or sanity, no additional words will avail. They love the violence, the chaos, the abuse, and they hate the law and the logos with a burning passion otherwise the world would not look as it does.

Nevertheless, I will remind you of this thing. Fixing these problems are very, very easy. As easy as following the law, as easy as doing what you always did before, you and your father’s fathers who most painfully developed the solutions ages ago and wrote in a thousand books. And so long as people love evil and hate good, the government will be no help, nor is the media, and no new law will prevail, as we follow no laws now. The people like this, support this, advance this, wallow in this, because that is who they are. Can I help them from themselves?

If resting unproven, and possibly even if true, Ford has attacked all women who are legitimately harmed and won’t be believed, undermining 50 years of hard struggle. She has attacked the rule of law by taking all means to avoid due process, presumption of innocence, and speedy, fair trials. She has attacked another individual specifically. There are responsibilities that go with those things, and were I accusing another I would be aware of them. Things like: to file complaints in a timely manner, or at all. To not expect a bureaucracy to have investigated and/or solved your problem before you presented it to them in writing and started a process. To approach them only when I have necessary and provable details such as who, what, where, when, and how, and to otherwise not waste their time even were my injury real, as it so often is. A dozen crimes are committed against me daily and no one in the legal system cares, or will research, support, or give me the time of day. As an ordinary citizen you can be violently attacked and the police won’t show soon, if ever. They don’t investigate a thousand such reported crimes daily. Complaints ARE filed, often in Minnesota, WITH a date, location, reason, victim, and alleged abuser, WITH painfully acquired medical photos, lodged with a police report having two available witnesses, in a high-profile case published in papers nationwide, against powerful people and nothing is done about it.

The expectation of extraordinary measures not given to any other citizen in the whole United States is astounding, and the media’s support of this — the same media that regularly trashes Corey Feldman and protects Harvey Weinstein’s active, open, serial, violent rapes for decades, with his open, on-book payoffs to Cuomo for the privilege of raping New Yorkers — is no less astounding than that the people also support this. Openly, enthusiastically, willingly, supporting such breadth of double standard, and such vicious attacks on victims, or alternately supporting them instead without evidence or reason as it suits the momentary interests of the capricious, Jacobite mob.

Either extreme I can stand. Both at once as suits them? From the same people, resting only on whether today you are popular or not? #StarkRavingMadness, and they should beware what history says about leaping on the back of a tiger you can never dismount. This is the definition of why the Founding Fathers were terrified of Democracy, and contained it by every legal method available.

“Were I a common laugher, or did use/To stale with ordinary oaths my love
    To every new protester, if you know/That I do fawn on men and hug them hard
    And, after, scandal them, or if you know/That I profess myself in banqueting
    To all the rout, then hold me dangerous.” — Julius Caesar, Act1 Sc2

Akohn
    Participant

Dr. D, I take it that you are a male, and so may be incapable of understanding what it is like to be a girl in the 80s. I will therefore excuse your ignorance of both law and culture, conditional upon your honest effort to educate yourself about sexual assault, preferrably before the Russian mafia manages to arrange for a Supreme Court Justice to be jailed in Maryland for sex crimes.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

The American (global) abyss has been a well thought out and scripted operation… and one of the architects actually popped up and communicated with the debt-serf class.

I Am Rofschild, Axe Me a Question
    https://ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

Those with minds to process will realize that this guy is the real deal, or he has knowledge of the real deal. My guess is he really is a Rothschild, just as he claims to be. If so, their philosophy is quite interesting… and extremely cold blooded to anyone outside their bloodline.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.