But They Have Nukes

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum But They Have Nukes

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Self portrait 1965     Have we seen some sort of low-point, or is it a summit, or defining moment, today, something we might w
    [See the full post at: But They Have Nukes]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Wow…

But they have nukes.

To make this a bigger problem, so do the “other side”.

If Israel faces the entire Arab world, and that’s a real risk if they enter Gaza, and the stepping stones outlined above start falling, what good are its nukes going to do? Use nukes means you lose.

The other side’s nukes are aimed at you as we speak.

But Bibi and the extremists that prop him up don’t seem to want to understand that.

The “other” side has nukes? Someone should inform Hamas/Hezboyo/Iran/Taliboyz about this poste haste!

Allahu akbar! Now they can *all* commit “suicide” together, won’t even need delivery systems, just bigger suicide vests 🙄

Oh! Were you implying Putin & Pooh bear are gonna start WWIII aka Armageddon & spread the “suicide” far & wide?

Yeah, imagine that 🙄

P.S. Not that Obomba & Biden & Da Party of Chaos haven’t donated billion$ to Iran trying to get those wonderful people “in the club”, thank God “they” aren’t there, yet…

zerosum
    Participant

Defence Minister Bill Blair speaks with reporters as he makes his way to cabinet, Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2023 in Ottawa. Blair says Hamas is a terrorist organization that is a threat to the whole world and must be eliminated. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Adrian Wyld.

Does eliminate mean killing?
    Who will do the killing?
    How will the killing be done?
    Will there be accidental killing of non-terrorists?
    How many People are Amas? 50,000, 150,00?
    What will be done with the widows and children of those that you eliminate?

kultsommer
    Participant

All those Palestinian killed so far, this time, were the price so “Their Issue” finally got wide attention it deserves and exposes the oppressor for what it is.
    Israel claims it is “their moment” as an excuse for the “final solution”, apparently, but it is a Palestinian moment too, given the traction it received in the “Normal World”.
    Hey World, don’t let it slip this time.

TDub
    Participant

Ignoring the aggressive pressure put on the Israelis – both US policy and Bibi – what off ramps are there? How can Israel scale back their response to Hamas and still save face?

oxymoron
    Participant

They’d be better off selling us oil and gas and gadgets.,
    They will weigh that up against finally having endless western aggressions, replete with economic hitmen and think to themselves that peoples have dug themselves out of austerity with hard work, resources and trade – all three of which they have.
    Belt and road and off to West Asia we go!

Celticbiker
    Participant

Since at least the end of WWii, we’ve been under the neworldorder, 1 crew, the masters of money, running the shitshow.. Governments are an illusion, a created narrative, same with war, us vs them. Coke/pepsi, republican/democrat, us/ussr. The palestinian today is gonna be you tomorrow.. They want everything you own, and then kill you.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I’m a simpleton. I admit it. Most of the time I don’t even consider my shortfall of abstract reasoning capacity to be that much of a flaw, because the world is not an abstraction, and therefore all abstract thoughts and reckonings about it are themselves quite a few peer reviewed scientific papers short of a library.

Here is how a simpleton looks at the debacle in Palestine: During the past century or so self-proclaimed “Zionist” invaders carried out a well planned theft of a peaceful nation (Palestine) from it’s existing population and changed it through violence and subterfuge into a place in which only Zionist Jews had rights or power of any real significance, and proceeded to brutally murder millions of the former population, turning the place into a hell hole by killing or expelling everyone (man, woman and child) leaving only themselves, a few meek slaves and two million prisoners-by-birth who are being murdered as we speak.

It is not a nation. It is a crime in progress. The solution is to “unrecognize” it as a nation. Everyone currently there can stay, or go, as they choose or are able, and create a government (or not) as they choose or are able, but until such time as the entire population in that place has actual rights under the law then it cannot be a nation in fact, and will just have to exist as a geographical place, an illegal and unrecognized pariah, which it seems VERY nearly to be at the moment (If not now then within months.)

So, does “Israel” have the right to defend itself? Let me ask that in a different way. Do the PEOPLE have the right to defend themselves? Why, yes I believe the do. Watch them do so if you don’t believe me.

I, for one among many, will not miss Zionism at all.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Bibi and Biden on the Horns of a Dilemma (hint: problems have solutions, dilemmas don’t)

thomasjkenney
    Participant

Recent article and comment I read about MS Windows feature for OneDrive that rather forcefully backs up a set of predefined folders. It is persistent and re-enables after being expressly disabled.

Rumors from backcountry are that it is a feature rushed in parallel with Copilot (the AI formerly known as Bing Chat). Idea is that your own personal Copilot can surreptitiously scan all these files and build a model of you. Very personalized, somewhat creepy, but if this kind of cybernetics is to fly it is what needs to happen. Arthur C Clarke and the Brain Cap come to mind.

————————————————————————————

The large language model in my brain matches the three titles for relevant viewing based on threads of the last 3 days:

Fitzcarraldo

Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Dersu Uzala

citizenx
    Participant

Hours ago,
    Hillary Clinton (rotten evil war mongering cunt from hell) gets called out regarding Brandons recent speach begging/ demanding 100 Billion Dollar$$$ – to pay for Nazis, Genociding Jew thieves and starting WW 3

Every human being who values Life, Freedom, basic Human rights, should be standing the fuck up and speaking out like this good Soul.

Yeah, I know, the majority of obese mentally ill brainwashed narcissist apathetic Americans have better things to do than speak out against their Evil Overlord Regime Scum Politicians- but I don’t.

I actually do give a fuck, it does matter- and if not now then when? When will you stand the fuck up and speak truth to power? Maybe after the next lockdown, ‘pandemic’, global war ?
    What will it take to reverse the indoctrinate cult ?

citizenx
    Participant

Thanks for writing about this-

At any given point in this timeline -take your pick- the US might enter the party.

The party?
    is that like Biden saying “the other team did it”? as Brandon blamed Hamas for bombing their own hospital… /sarcasm like Russia blew up their own pipeline. Well, the US Regime has started this PARTY, is supporting it, encouraging it, hosting it- It has already started- UKRAINE ? Aircraft carrier fleets, unveiled threats to the world ? Reality check- IT HAS STARTED.

and talk about a two-state solution

You mean like Neville Chamberlain waving the papers high proclaiming “we have an agreement, we have their word and peace”. Because that’s all it would be is cheap backstabbing lying TALK from the West and Israhell.

What part of the US and Zioists are not agreement capable needs to be squared with reality?
    Can you point to ONE historical reality where either Regime kept its agreement?

Before it takes actual military force, but when you can still do it by appyling diplomatic -and economic- pressure. I understand that letting the West blow up itself sounds good, but it could get very messy very quickly.

It IS very messy, like now, today. The only option I see is the immediate removal of Nutsyahoo AND Brandon- immediately. But that ain’t gonna happen. The American people/ sheep to the slaughterhouse aren’t going to shit, nor the Jews of Zion land, other than walk off the cliff= you did see them during the last few years of the pandemic right? Right? Yeah lots of pushback-

A United Gloabl economic sanction against the US and Israel- a light Gaza treatment might get their attention, but I doubt it.

When the big shells start launching- maybe a bloody nose and cracked ribs defeat for the US might result in force removing Brandon and Bibi- again it’s up to the people to stop this. Team Biden is full retard hubris steam ahead-

Their biggest problem appears to be the refusal of Israel and the US to understand how much their respective powers have diminished, their military prowess.

They are delusional and they are taking us to War. The only viable option (not even on the table yet) is if the people come to their senses and put a stop to their Govts insanity. Not a bet I would take.
    Only a matter of days before its “bombs away” – they are dropping as we speak.

We’re going to War-

Oh, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de-ho

They got guns
    We got guns
    All God’s chillun got guns

We’re gonna walk all over the battlefield
    ‘Cause all God’s chillun got guns

Then it’s war!
    Gather the forces!
    Armor the horses!
    It’s war!

Each native son
    Will grab a gun
    And run away to war

We’re going to war
    This is a fact we can’t ignore
    We’re going to war

Oh, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de, hi-de-ho

They got guns
    We got guns
    All God’s chillun got guns

We’re gonna walk all over the battlefield
    ‘Cause all God’s chillun got guns

citizenx
    Participant

Don’t forget to laugh dance and sing- at least while we still can.

Maybe it’s time to get a little bold and crazy and STOP these fuckers = while we can.

Mr. House
    Participant

This comment is for anyone from Naked Capitalism that reads the automatic earth and its comments. This was posted at naked capitalism but it will be deleted:

http://auroraadvisors.com/resume_webber.html

Representative clients include:

American Express
    Bankers Trust
    Dresdner Bank
    Industrial Bank of Japan
    Lehman Brothers
    McKinsey & Company
    The New Republic
    ShoreBank
    Soros Fund Management
    Swiss Bank
    Tech Pacific Australia
    The Weather Channel

In addition to serving well-recognized concerns, we have also worked on behalf of Forbes 400 families, mid-sized investment firms, boutique investment banks, and substantial individuals.

Yep those sound like the credentials of someone looking out for the little guy! You’re being had, she is the deep state.

citizenx
    Participant

More ponderings and machinations- or the other side of the coin.

Years ago, at an Amy Goodman talk that my friend brought me too, ugh, Ms Democracy Now Jew Amy mentioned how important the truth is- and that getting the truth to Americans through journalism would “make a difference”. That if more Americans really knew the truth, they would care, because Americans care- yada yada Kamala logic.

Years later listening to Andre Vltchek speak- he had a very different perspective through experience. He also died (assassinated?) a few years later. His opinion was that Americans and the West don’t care and don’t give a fuck, at all. He wrote many books, was a prolific writer and traveler- and commented that the “truth is out there” and easily accessible- if people cared and wanted it- but they really don’t.

I agree with Andre now- of course we’ve all seen the truth being perverted and inverted by the West- politicians and journalists- Like Gore’s- An Inconvenient Truth.

So here’s the other side of the coin- and watch people get all riled up and offended- for the sake of a different view-

Gaza-Israel tear it the fuck up. I support the ‘Freedom Fighters”.
    Pick your side. The Jews want to steal the land? So let them go ahead and bleed for it- kill away. Kill Jews Kill ! Fuck it = you Jews want to murder and die for dirt? go right ahead assholes- I hope you die by the millions. Sure you’ll kill millions in the process, you’re going to kill and displace them anyway – so get to f’n killing kikes. Give it your best and I hope you all die trying.

US Regime– you want to bankrupt the Nation by printing trillions of dollars out of thin air for war profit? Go right ahead assholes. You’ll kill millions of your own citizens in the process- but they don’t seem too concerned about it and they’ll line up and “Stand For” whatever you tell them. They’re f’n idiots and deserve to die. Lead them to die for you while Hillarys cackle echoes in the wind. The wind cries…

US citizens– stay stupid, it’s easier to die that way. At least half of you lined up for lockdowns, experimental injections, and shaming your brothers and sisters- your own children too- don’t f’n tell me you now care about brown skinned Palestinian kids? You stood by with your pill bottles in hand poppin and cheering Afghanistan “revenge” and Iraq torture- you let President after President commit torture and murder ? What and NOW you care?- Fuck You ! You too deserve to be glassed over with nukes for not doing a goddamn thing to stop any of this. Too late now bitches- cuz you gonna die. Clutch your pearls and Bibles- neither will save your ass- kiss it all goodbye. Adios motherfuckers for the new sanctuary citizens- welcome to Amurica.

To Russia, China, (yikes) and any other Nation that still holds on to humanity as something good and worth saving- Help ! Save Us from ourselves before we take all of you down too.

What can anyone say about America today ? Land of the Free and Home of the Brave ? Where?
    What have we become- a failed Nation experiment gone bad- a threat to the World- Literally. A rogue nation, belligerent, immoral, death dealing selfish dumbfucks? yeah basically. Worth saving? No not really when it come right down to it. Problem is we, The US and Israel- are going to take a lot of other people down with us. Since we can’t save ourselves OR anyone else- sooner this shithole nation gets glassed the better for the World.

Got any better ideas that you can put into action ? Didn’t think so.

Dr. D
    Participant

Oh the Marx Brothers are much more logical and organized than our actual leaders…

And our people are much more gullible than the people of Freedonia.

Careful above, “The American People” doesn’t exist. They can say “We want this and its opposite” because they’re happy to interview and push on TV one side, then a minute later the other. In fact, we’re so large you could always find all sides, right back to Jefferson “who’s in the pocket of the French”. WHO exactly?

aspnaz
    Participant

Neither are terribly eager to get involved, but they will if they must.

I see this as the culmination of Russia and China’s destruction of the USA. The Israel issue is a stone around the neck of the Americans; the people don’t care, they don’t even think, but the politicians would like to get rid of Israel except that is simply not possible with the tribe holding the money and god knows what blackmail material. The USA knows that this will destroy them if they get involved, they will be seen to be attacking Hamas, which will spill into Syria where Russia will be seen to be the good ally securing their friend Assad. The USA will then try to focus on Iran but China will not accept that, they will appear as the good ally defending their source of energy. Russia and China will defend against the USA and Israel.

Russia and China will let the USA and Israel make their mistakes in Gaza, let them lose lots of troops and demonstrate to the world that they are weak. Russia and China will not need to lift a finger to help, they will win anyway. But, Russia and China have the opportunity to make a lot of friends here and to become the dependable allies to a lot of middle eastern and African countries, securing China’s energy requirements and Russia’s control over the energy markets in the process.

Israel will only fire nukes if it thinks it is going to be overrun, which Russia and China will prevent. However, Russia and China will then use the ensuing peace time to strangle Israel into a meaningless shadow of its former self; this will keep the Jewish contingent in Russia from leading the citizens of Russia on a campaign against Putin.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.