China Compellingly Appears To Be Recalibrating

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum China Compellingly Appears To Be Recalibrating

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cy Twombly Shield of Achilles 1978 Andrew Korybko: State Of Affairs China has hitherto done its utmost to remain completely away from the NATO-Russian
    [See the full post at: China Compellingly Appears To Be Recalibrating]

userzeroid
    Participant

Thanks for further analysis by Korybko.

I find this part sobering: “NATO might dispatch more modern arms to Kiev at the expense of its members’ minimum national security needs out of desperation”

The fact that NATO is willing to destroy its own member states in order to destroy Russia is very telling. Just as it has destroyed Ukraine. It’s a race to the bottom for sure. Andrew has a keen eye for detail and illustrates the pivot.

“ and Russia’s defeat would become possible.“

…..annnnnd nope. Not according to Martynov, Larry Johnson, Ritter, the Saker at. al.

to them ( if my reading and listening to their analyses is correct )the “west” by treating Russia with contempt ( gas station with nukes ) over the past couple of decades missed the point that Russia has them THOROUGHLY beat in the INDUSTRIAL conventional war arena.

The overly complicated, fragile “game changing” super duper weapons costing a prince’s ransom ( to taxpayers) are no match for what Russia can deliver. how did it turn out against mountain goat herders ?

That only leaves the nukes, specifically the submarine based nukes.

But what do I know. I hope the above mentioned, QUALIFIED experts weigh in on this analysis.

Dr. D
    Participant

“American officials began warning that China is supposedly seriously considering the dispatch of lethal aid to Russia.”

I’m kind of amazed by this. Am I the only one who sees it entirely as a non sequitur?

Put it this way: suppose China moved the entire red army to Ukraine and said they were going to colonize it. And? What would the U.S. do but nothing? So if they send Russia a box of bullets and some cell phones you’re going to do what? Your words mean nothing to me.

And then they’re so discredited they have to “share information”. This is different how? Only in that “I know we shared mostly fake information before, but really, really this is is really real information. Trust us.” Okaaaaay. And I would check this how?

And in general I firmly disagree that NATO armaments would alter the balance or threaten Russian victory. Only men would do that and there are none. This is for two reasons: one, all NATO arms we’re aware of a dismal and wrong for the purpose. Also not in the theatre, having no depth of supply, nor ability to project. They further lack all WILL to project them where it would make a difference: factories in Moscow. NATO Arms, being generations old, outdated, too few, and easily countered, are a complete joke. Worse, they cannot be used “by Ukraine” but only by year-long NATO trained soldiers in the context of a complete NATO package that includes full missile and air power. That is: No, no, no, no, and no. With a double no on the side as the West would collapse FASTER trying it, not slower.

The combined forces of all NATO, with all NATO soldiers put into Ukraine, but without escalation on Moscow, would not change the balance in Bukhmut a bit. And they can’t mobilize there even if they wanted, having no transport or munitions, dead tanks, non-flying planes and no soldiers. The soldiers they have – France and Germany for instance — would go AWOL immediately as they do not support the cause.

So add three more, No, no, and no. The U.S. both has no men AND they would desert. So No and no.

So NATO can go to WWIII immediately, or do nothing. Those are their two choices. Because Russia is essentially not in danger, China’s activity is a sideshow, only demonstrating the end of U.S. relevancy and a multipolar world.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“The Ukrainian leader declared that “if China allies itself with Russia, there will be a world war”, which coincided with Blinken introducing this scenario into the global information ecosystem.”

Translation: If China helps Russia we’re all gonna die and it’ll be China’s fault.
    Reality: China is already a Russian strategic partner thanks to NATO’s global hegemonic ambitions.

Korybko’s essay has way too many references to Zelensky, as if he were actually a key decision maker in this conflict, rather than a theatrically trained version of Juan Guaidó. For example:

“Macron’s interest in China’s peace plan directly stems from Zelensky’s, without whose potential participation nothing of tangible substance can be accomplished, but also from his country’s national interests too.”

Macron taking his cues from Zelensky? Give me a break. That’s like world leaders standing by to see what Greta has to say about curbing carbon emissions.

As always, my opinions should be used for entertainment value only, and should not be considered as investment advice.

Fisher
    Participant

I’ve got to run with the herd on this.
    NATO is irrelevant. What can they do? Dust off a few boxes of ammo? Deliver the recently buffed up shells of old tanks. Until they show up with 300-500 thousand men they are a sideshow.
    Same with the US…show me your men.
    The only threat is N’s.
    Zman is looking for his script/part.
    As to the Chinese, I’ve always thought that when they did decide to take a stand, they would have an awfully big stick. That is yet to be seen. But they are showing the will now. That’s the game changer.
    Now we wait to see what the mad Neo cons respond with.
    Oh to be a fly on the wall in some of these HQ’s. I’ll bet that those undersea cables are glowing red.
    What is about the Ides of March?

I’m with Maxwell Q, I wouldn’t now what the right answer on anything is, check my track record.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Video from the president of El Salvador.

Seems like “lock up all the guys with gang tattoos all over their bodies and throw away the key” was pretty low-hanging fruit?

It’s interesting how many countries can’t even manage that. The criminals make it easy

poppie
    Participant

You dont need the easily available data that shows everything the west has is no match for what Russia has. This article is devoid of any quantitative data or analysis. Just a fear mongering puff piece.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.