Corona Lockdown Fallout

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Corona Lockdown Fallout

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Takeuchi Seiho Bear in snow 1940     As I said earlier today, I picked up a whole slew of articles on the “coronavirus” through the day yest
    [See the full post at: Corona Lockdown Fallout]

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes, at some point, who knows where, this is going to drop the Chinese economy. More, it may drop the globalist supply chain as a concept, permanently. As usual, for nothing we’ve ever said (oil use, national security, jobs) but for some dumb unrelated reason.

“400 million people locked down in #China”

For a mere 600 dead. Less than slipping on bananas, less than the actual flu? Does that seem right? Countries are now so humanitarian they will destroy their entire economies and world standing to save just one (600) guys?

Nah, they’d kill 600 guys just to build a 3rd-rate road for a petty official. So…then…?

Depending, the quarantine would work. On a cruise ship, you’re in the cabin, they bring food with secure measures. I mean, better than not, right? Docked, they may look exciting removing people in ambulances, but they’re probably fine and just common quarantine measures since if they brought a taxi they’ve have to hose down the interior later…better use the ambulance, made for that.

But, if rumors are right, it will indeed burn through all the Han, and leave everyone else. When it does, they can claim THEIR ‘containment’ worked. #Winning. Really, their lies will have worked.

“Coronavirus Infections Triple on Cruise Liner Quarantined in Japan”

I’ll be interested to see if anyone gets truly ill, or dies. It will be notable if not.

“Royal Caribbean Ship with 12 Quarantined Passengers Docks in NJ” “The passengers of the ship are all Chinese nationals”

Compare it with this one.

Toyota Keeps China Plant Output Stopped Till Feb. 16 as Virus Hits Supply”

What a blessing. There are a hundred million too many cars already. 500 Million?

“France’s Total Rejects Force Majeure Notice from Chinese LNG Buyer”

Remember when the banks decided Greece not paying wasn’t a default? That it triggered nothing because THEY would be the ones paying out? Yeah, like that. What did Stalin say about who counts the votes? There is no law in the West, except not in the East either. Later they’ll do a force majeure in silver because Morgan is under RICO suit for 20 years of fraud and call it legal. “All for me, none for thee.” So why do you play in their world? Get out.

“Panic Buying [in] Hong Kong…”

What did I just say about ‘get out of their system’? Yes, their system is also buying things with bank money in a just-in-time system. How about this: you don’t have to live in the woods: just get a little further away than now. Can you take one step to do that?

“Citizen Journalists Who Exposed Beijing’s Lies in Wuhan Have Vanished”

Along with dozens, hundreds of journalists here, including two not yet missing: Assange and Manning.

Pot. Kettle.

Dave Note
    Participant

“The way China is reporting almost an identical number of new coronavirus cases each day (approximately 3000) MUST be a reflection of its diagnosis capacity rather than the true caseload…..”

3000+ passengers on the cruise ship and only 273 were tested with 61 positive, what about the other 2600+ people now even tested, hope for the best? Voyage of the Damned.

Voyage of the Damned

Combined with: Round Up All Infected Residents For Mass Quarantine

The pictures of endless rows of cots, 18″ apart, heading off into the vanishing point of mega convention halls.

Equals = Death Camps

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“CDC has the legal authority to detain any person who may have an infectious disease that is specified by Executive Order to be quarantinable.”

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/quarantine-stations-us.html

zerosum
    Participant

TESTING THE LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Read TAE and learn

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr. D, how have you managed not to be blocked yet?

Professorlocknload
    Participant

The silence on the part of MSM here is er, ah,,,deafening?

Oh, well, I guess he who panics first panics best?

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/more-400-million-people-lockdown-guangzhou-joins-quarantine
    Update: (1500ET):
    With markets closing in the red, Larry Kudlow took to Fox News to remind traders that the coronavirus outbreak is really China’s problem, saying that the outbreak will likely hurt China’s economy – bad.

If you depend on Larry to get market news, you will get second hand bad news.

cities appear to be ramping up stuff like this – spraying disinfectant on every public surface.

one of many academics slammed as an alarmist for telling the truth, tweeted that nearly one-third of the patients in one hospital in Wuhan are also medical staff. There’s a common trope to describe this: something about a lunatic and an asylum.
    ==========
    Lots of data in the following report
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2761044
    February 7, 2020
    Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China
    Dawei Wang, MD1; Bo Hu, MD1; Chang Hu, MD1; et al

Key Points
    Question What are the clinical characteristics of hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)–infected pneumonia (NCIP) in Wuhan, China?

Findings In this single-center case series involving 138 patients with NCIP, 26% of patients required admission to the intensive care unit and 4.3% died. Presumed human-to-human hospital-associated transmission of 2019-nCoV was suspected in 41% of patients.

Meaning In this case series in Wuhan, China, NCIP was frequently associated with presumed hospital-related transmission, 26% of patients required intensive care unit treatment, and mortality was 4.3%

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927806v1
    The digestive system is a potential route of 2019-nCov infection: a bioinformatics analysis based on single-cell transcriptomes
    Hao Zhang, Zijian Kang, Haiyi Gong, Da Xu, Jing Wang, Zifu Li, Xingang Cui, Jianru Xiao, Tong Meng, Wang Zhou, Jianmin Liu, Huji Xu
    doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.01.30.927806

Abstract
    Since December 2019, a newly identified coronavirus (2019 novel coronavirus, 2019-nCov) is causing outbreak of pneumonia in one of largest cities, Wuhan, in Hubei province of China and has draw significant public health attention. The same as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV), 2019-nCov enters into host cells via cell receptor angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2). In order to dissect the ACE2-expressing cell composition and proportion and explore a potential route of the 2019-nCov infection in digestive system infection, 4 datasets with single-cell transcriptomes of lung, esophagus, gastric, ileum and colon were analyzed. The data showed that ACE2 was not only highly expressed in the lung AT2 cells, esophagus upper and stratified epithelial cells but also in absorptive enterocytes from ileum and colon. These results indicated along with respiratory systems, digestive system is a potential routes for 2019-nCov infection. In conclusion, this study has provided the bioinformatics evidence of the potential route for infection of 2019-nCov in digestive system along with respiratory tract and may have significant impact for our healthy policy setting regards to prevention of 2019-nCoV infection.

WES
    Participant

Here is the thing. When it gets serious, the government has to lie to us!

It is serious if about 25% of those who get the coronavirus require serious medical intervention and of these about 4% still die.

Imagine what the true death toll is in a place like Wuhan where those who need serious medical intervention are simply denied such access? Could it be 25%? Nobody is telling!

Quarantining people for just 14 days is not going to stop the spread of this virus. These big quarantined cruise ships are unwittingly test labs! I bet these ships will be there much longer than 14 days as the second and third waves strike! No politican will dare to let these ship’s passengers disembark!

Testing just once will not screen out those with the virus. Second and third rounds of testing have now been proven to be necessary,. Many first tests have been negative requiring a second test to confirm the presence of the virus.

I see the White House wants to know if this coronavirus was bio-engineered!

Government actions tell us that which they can not say publically!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:. That the digestive system is also a pathway makes this coronavirus one really tough hombre to stop. No wonder governments everywhere are panicking! They know but can’t say! So watch their actions and ignore what they say!

WES
    Participant

I wonder if the CCP has yet gotten around to banning bat soup amoung other bat delectables?

Maybe they will just bats in China?

Reminds me of one Chinese official being annoyed by the Hugh numbers of starlings. So to get rid of them he had everyone spend a day banging pots and pans to prevent the starlings from being able to land anywhere! He successfully killed off most of the local starlings through exhaustion!

Well payback can be a bitch! The place was soon over run by insects since there were no birds to eat them!

V. Arnold
    Participant

Takeuchi Seiho Bear in snow 1940

Wonderful picture. Love the old masters…

Fear is a thief; do not let it steal from you…

VietnamVet
    Participant

I made the weekly grocery run today. News on DC radio is tornadoes in February in the middle of winter; but no panic buying or face masks. The Cruise Ships make a perfect petri dish. It is hard to hide how contagious and deadly the Wuhan Coronavirus is to the thousands of people stuck aboard the three cruise ships. Thank god I am not trapped in a high-rise apartment. I am good as long as the credit union stays open, gasoline/groceries are for sale, and the electricity stays on.

I feel stuck in the beginning of a Sharknado movie. As highlighted here, it is remarkable how disingenuous the reporting is. If any country can control the outbreak it is China. They were successful nearly 20 years ago with SARS. The USA is run by self-absorbed managerial class who are either crazy or incompetent who gave the world AIDS and the forever wars and profited from both. There will be no quarantine in the West. It will cut into their financial gains. The problem comes when nobody gets paid and pensions stop. Gated communities will lose their guards and Amazon deliveries.

hidflect
    Participant

Capital outflows and supply chains disruption in Asia. Ambrose sums up the data.
    https://twitter.com/Italians4Brexit/status/1226133738062598144

lasttwo
    Participant

There is an adage about stock market crashes that I abide by with some success. It may work for the virus.too
    Don’t panic but if you are going to panic (and I tend to) Panic early.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.