Debt Rattle 4th of July 2014: If All Else Fails, You Eat Your Kids

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle 4th of July 2014: If All Else Fails, You Eat Your Kids

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Harris & Ewing Second look at Crescent Limited train wreck near Kenilworth, DC August 1933 The global financial system owns our societies, banks, poli
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle 4th of July 2014: If All Else Fails, You Eat Your Kids]

Ken Barrows
    Participant

There is a third option: don’t have kids. Unfortunately, you are still punishing your nephews and nieces.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Bullseye on that one, Ilargi!!!

Raleigh
    Participant

Re Yellen: “…she sees bubbles as “market” events in which the central bank’s role is primarily shock absorption. In other words, idiot investors wholly of their own accord create bubbles and it’s the job of the munificent and enlightened Federal Reserve to help ensure that such “market” madness is “contained” without further economic destruction.”

Yeah, right, it was just “idiot investors wholly of their own accord” who created the bubbles. Like they just moved in a certain direction for no good reason (ha!). I can hardly stand reading this stuff any more. How does Yellen look at herself in the mirror? I know I couldn’t.

Notice how the elite went after her because she had acted against members of her own class, and yet our elite (politicians/media/bankers) are silent or untruthful because they are benefiting so greatly and because the target is only “us”.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

We are getting closer to the time when some patriots might need to reaffirm The Bill of Rights and neutralize some tyrants. Finance didn’t do this all on its own.

It needed enablers. Enablers who granted their government consent to do their bidding. The very raw material of tyranny.

Meanwhile, enjoy the 4Th. The concept was good. The problem is the vigilance wasn’t kept.

Raleigh
    Participant

Professor – yes, the enablers have been us. We elect our leaders (the followers always dictate the leaders), and we have not been paying attention (thanks to the media’s steady stream of propaganda). As Ilargi says, it has been a “slow and sneaky scheme,” which makes it very difficult to see. It’s really only seen in retrospect, when you can stand back and put the pieces together.

We have been complacent and ignorant and have allowed our politicians to be bought off. But they do have an almost stranglehold over us, and to try to bring it back is going to be one for the books. The only reason they allowed us greater freedom in the past was because they needed us. They don’t now.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“How does Yellen look at herself in the mirror? I know I couldn’t.”

To a psychopath, any ends justify the means. Yellen will never stoop so low as subject herself to the damage and suffering she is party to, any more than the President will don latex gloves and cleanup the mess his drones make,,,

,,,as the Marquis tosses a few coins to Gaspard, actually satisfied that the death of a child has been reimbursed.

OK, Tale of two Cities was only a novel, but what of the human events on which it was based?

Guess we might see works like “This Perfect Day” and “Alongside Night” as prophesy, yet, someday?

Professorlocknload
    Participant

I dunno, how far afield, really, can the most astute Brandon Smith be here? His words sure could dovetail with what’s visible at this point;

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-03/cloward-piven-strategy-being-used-destroy-america

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ilargi, Help me understand how the debt purchased by the Federal Reserve will have to be paid back by our children. Won’t they have to be paid back by the people who created the bonds? If they default, then the Fed has a bad debt on its books. So… what? Why can’t the Fed just write off the worthless bonds it holds? Why do taxpayers have to make the Fed whole?

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’ve no argument with anything in this thread. We’re owned lock, stock, and barrel.
    Wouldn’t being debt free be one foil to the machine? It’s possible to be debt free, but maybe not in the U.S., short of some extreme (or real) lifestyle choices. Where I live there are no property taxes on a purchased home.
    So, isn’t personal debt (lack there of) an important adjunct to personal freedom?

Gravity
    Participant

“It’ll be very hard to pry back control over our lives from the cold hands of the rich and ruling class, not in the least because they have incorporated the military-industrial complex into their power sphere…”

In regards to the interface of criminal (violent) oligarchy with society, its reasonable to assume that soldiers and police are predominantly loyal to whoever pays them (most).
    If the currency in which these groups are paid could be different from the ruling credit, loyalties might shift more easily.
    For societies under siege by criminal oligarchy, it might be prudent policy to pay soldiers and police exclusively in a different (and better) currency than what the banks emit. Perhaps such substantial flow of salary into the economy would be enough to directly establish a parallel system of publicly owned debtless currency with the power to build prosperity outside of the trappings of high finance, while also subsuming direct economotive control of the praetorian class, shifting their loyalty away from the banking system towards better society.
    Such an exclusive praetorian currency would have to be solid enough to pay taxes with (and enforced as legal tender), and also remain trustworthy and retain purchasing power for longer than the dominant currency in order to outcompete it, which shouldn’t be a problem. But then violent money tends to drive out pacifist money.

“Or you can put your energy into ensuring that either the system ends, or that you and yours stop depending on it.”

For many it would seem suicide to proactively end the system while remaining materially dependent on its regimentation, few people can (mentally) wrestle themselves and their families out of the systems total control into material self-sufficiency. People who remain helplessly codependent would even fight those independents who are actively engaged in ending the systems life support (dys)functions, even though its obvious that these functions are in terminal decline but still actively prevent better alternatives from being developed.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

>>Ilargi, Help me understand how the debt purchased by the Federal Reserve will have to be paid back by our children. Won’t they have to be paid back by the people who created the bonds? If they default, then the Fed has a bad debt on its books. So… what? Why can’t the Fed just write off the worthless bonds it holds? Why do taxpayers have to make the Fed whole?<<

Hi D, it all comes down to WHO HAS CONTROL. Why do we have a fraudulent debt based monetary system right now that, for over 100 years, has systematically asset stripped people of their money, their physical wealth and their liberties.

And, in the case of millions of impoverished people… THEIR VERY LIVES!

Fraudulently induced poverty is a Debt Money Tyrant policy objective. As Sun Tzu said, “all war is deception,” so only an epic fool would wait for those waging war against them to admit it outright.

Understand the following words… invest extra effort if you don’t understand at first…

The debt based monetary systems (money lent into existence at initial creation) are prima fascie frauds upon society.

If I lend you $20 at 5% interest, in one year you owe me $21 because you accrued $1 interest that I, the lender, earned.

You have $20, you owe me $21 AND I CONTROL THE $1 YOU MUST HAVE IN ORDER TO EXTINGUISH THE DEBT OR LOSE YOUR COLLATERAL!

Debt Money Tyranny Graphed
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/4768883/debtmoneytyranny-6-1-pdf-60k?tr=77

You are POWERLESS. I AM THE SOVEREIGN… YOU ARE SUBJUGATED – and the less you know about it, the better from their point of view.

This is reality.

The real question is why would the criminals who set up this system bail out the debtors when they finally have the rope tight around their neck and their object is to hang them financially and asset strip them for all they have… just like they orchestrated in the Great Depression (except maybe two or three times worse this time around)?

“The new law will create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation. It may not do so immediately, but the trusts want a period of inflation, because all the stocks they hold have gone down… Now, if the trusts can get another period of inflation, they figure they can unload the stocks on the people at high prices during the excitement and then bring on a panic and but them back at low prices.…The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed.” (Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, referring to the Federal Reserve act, Congressman Lindbergh stated this a few years prior to the stock market crash in 1929 which ushered in the Great Depression Congressional Record, Vol. 51, p. 1446. December 22, 1913.)

“If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit, and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation. This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon.”
    by: Robert Hemphill, Credit Manager of Federal Reserve Bank, Atlanta, Ga.
    Source: In the foreword to a book by Irving Fisher, entitled 100% Money (1935)

“The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks.”
    Lord Acton

How to be a Crook

Bankrupting society isn’t a bug, it is a feature.

PS – These criminals lie about their Section 2A mandate so they could criminally break their singular mandate to keep monetary and credit aggregrates (debt) commensurate with GDP and blow the world’s largest debt bubble relative to GDP in human history…

Weapons of Mass Debt
    https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3324744/wmdebt-graph-3-79k?tr=77

Note that the laws which apply to the dElite criminals DON’T HAVE PENALTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

Go ahead and read finreg and try to find a criminal penalty in the whole thing! The criminals laugh at how stupid we are to allow them to sell us toxic trash as AAA credit and then use their bankrupt corporate fronts to borrow money they conjure out of thin air to “bail them out” while tyinig the debt associated with the bailout money around necks as they throw us overboard.

Using a $20 example, a “bailout” is when I lend $20 into existence @ 5%, put the proceeds in my corporate front pocket and bill you for $21 at the end of the year EVEN THOUGH I KEPT ALL THE MONEY, all the while telling the sheeple I did it for their own good because they know NOTHING ABOUT HOW THE REAL WORLD ACTUALLY OPERATES… THE SUCCESS OF THE ROCKEFELLER INTEREST IMPORTED PRUSSIAN SCHOOLING SYSTEM IS INCREDIBLE!!!!

Yeah, it is not only that bad, it is even worse, but people have to start their process of realization at some point and then build from there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.