Debt Rattle April 10 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 10 2020

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper Burly Cobb’s House, South Truro 1930-33   • Doctors Alarmed After Some COVID19 Patients Test Positive After Recovering (RT) • Docto
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 10 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Edward Hopper Burly Cobb’s House, South Truro 1930-33
    Distinctly different from previous pictures. But, a couple of the structures are strangely shaped; I have no idea what to make of that…

We keep seeing articles that depict how poor our understanding of the virus is. Sometimes I even wonder how many people died from it.

Exactly! Me too…
    I just do not believe most of what’s being fed to us.
    This whole thing is a construct having nothing to do with reality; I’m not buying 99% of it.
    With a miniscule number of real researchers; the truth leaks out little by little.
    The on the ground facts are…we don’t know…
    At the present time; I’ll not put my life in anyone’s hands but my own.
    One has to be willing to wade through tonnes of material to extract the grains of truth and act accordingly…
    The literal, trillions of dollars, being spent are not for you and me; that’s a fact Jack!!!!!

Raul Ilargi Meijer! PLEASE go over to Jonathon Turley’s site and view “Isolation Waltz” I’m pretty sure you will glad you did.

V. Arnold
    Participant

“Isolation Waltz”

Lovely…

Dr. D
    Participant

Okay, we’re finally neck and neck in tortoise and the hare, Wu Flu is now roughly equal to regular flu over a 4-month quarter. Estimates of Wu have now dropped +90%, peak appears to be here, which is odd, since they could predict exactly to the day with no data and no one tested.

So if we’ve peaked, it’s now tapering off and over. Which is also odd, since no place but NY(city), West Coast, and NOLA seem to have any problems. Is Tulsa really that bad that the Wu won’t visit it? Is St. Louis really a virus pariah zone? And here I thought Americans were mobile, yet no virus can reach DesMoines. Since news and drama cannot reach there, maybe I should move to the nation’s safe zone.
    Explain, anyone?

Hey, what about those tests? You know, that Australia said were contaminated with Wu? So if you take the test, you would have contracted it? And what about the 50-80% false positive rate? Sounds like if we used their test, you would have had mass panic and the very rates WHO/CDC/Gates were predicting. You know, the rates we DIDN’T have, and they were all COMPLETELY WRONG, and yet never discredited. Never. Can I prove that? No. Not exactly. But both parts of my thesis were reported by major outlets and the conclusion from those facts is unavoidable. But I cannot prove intent, and don’t have access to the size and scope of contamination. But I don’t have to, since I can tell from their own public actions what they wanted, meant, and was going on.

Pick for yourself, which data set, which explanation fits the most fact and makes the most sense?

“Doctors Alarmed After Some COVID19 Patients Test Positive After Recovering (RT)”

Wasn’t this the 2nd thing we learned about it back in January, that it took this from the HIV genes? Oh wait, sorry, we’re still denying that, it came from pangolins, the world’s rarest creature. Doesn’t matter if you can re-aquire since you can shrug it off with good health, or shut it down with HCQ/Zinc channel. Bet BoJo the clown is running a little theatre for us right now.

“Doctors Say Ventilators Are Overused for COVID19 (Stat)”

Yes, since you have a 20% survival rate if you get on one. But I thought we needed 30,000 Mr. Cuomo. We didn’t even need 5k? And note, this ain’t Hollywood. Getting on a respirator is pretty bad for your body and your health. It’s just better than dying.

Pay Cuts, Furloughs, Layoffs for Doctors, Nurses, Healthcare Workers (BI)”

Let’s see, you can get $10K/mo for helping in NY. You’ve stopped all voluntary procedures, and most people in “medicine” do useless paperwork that inflates costs. This may not be the article they intend. It’s saying there’s no patients, no crisis.

New York Has More Cases Than Any Country (BBC)”

Yes, because NYC Metro alone is half the size of the nation of Spain but has 67,000ppl/sq.mi. The U.S. is pretty large. Also China reporting is possibly 20 Million short of the actual deaths if cell phones are to be believed.

Trump: Widespread Testing ‘Would Never Happen’, Not Needed to Reopen US (NW)”

Apparently he could never get Pfizer, et co to not contaminate the tests and create a little business. Britain couldn’t either.

“Social distancing works.” – — Ohio Dept of Health

Says the guys who didn’t bother to look at Iowa. But data is not our forte’. We’re Science!™

UK Gov’t: Keep Economy Running, We Will All Get COVID-19 Anyway (Nafeez Ahmed)”

I guess we’ll find out next week when they lift martial law. If it doesn’t bounce back instantly, then it was never helping in the first place. I mean, other than helping us line our pockets and win/buy elections.

US Shouldn’t Bail Out Hedge Funds, Billionaires – Chamath Palihapitiya (CNBC)

Sure, but this is destroying the very system they depend on (since they don’t do any work), so 2nd level effects will wipe them out shortly anyway. It’s quite a bit more thorough that way.

“Taiwan said it had been denied access to vital information”

They won on both sides there. First, they informed the WHO what was happening in China, and WHO ignored them, killing ten thousands. Oh, while China was busy killing doctors and whistleblowers. Next, Taiwan couldn’t get information BACK from a WHO that is 100% political, 0% science and health, and refused to communicate because Taiwan is not a real nation. No joke.

If Tedros is not offended of being black, and that is an actual fact of his person, then how is it racist? Sounds like everybody’s on the same page. “You’re negro!” “Yes. I am. Thanks.” And? Taiwan is also Chinese. Is that racist to say? (Yes, according to the White House Press Corps, who also claim “Muslim” is a race.)

“How Greece Flattened the Coronavirus Curve (AlJ)”

Same way Iowa did? That is, the flattening was happening anyway? Same way Italy and NYC did not, despite total lockdowns?

Saudi Energy Minister Says OPEC+ Oil Pact Hinges On Mexico Joining (R.)

Don’t know why they would do this: Pemex is out of oil. But then so is Saudi Arabia, so… Cartel of the NON-oil producing countries? Add Luxemburg and Samoa. Then papers report it as if it’s real.

This is the third actual, factual Medical Doctor (not one of the fake crisis-actor doctors in front of a camera sobbing “The horror, the horror….”) I’ve seen in the last couple of days say the same thing.

Minnesota Doctor Blasts ‘Ridiculous’ CDC Coronavirus Death Count Guidelines

Don’t bother reading this article; the title says it all.

I think it’s time for someone to push the handle and flush this turd.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/pope-francis-suggests-pandemic-natures-revenge-ignoring-climate-change

Dr. D
    Participant

Yay Greece! Here’s Sweden:

TMT
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?get_gallery=7945

That’s in this article: http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=238895
    ” A phlebotomist working at Roseland Community Hospital said Thursday that 30% to 50% of patients tested for the coronavirus have antibodies while only around 10% to 20% of those tested have the active virus.

What?

IF this is true in the Chicago metro area, and other major metros, then it means…

…the spread of the virus may have been underway in the Roseland community – and the state and country as a whole – prior to the issuance of stay at home orders and widespread business closures in mid-March which have crippled the national economy.

Not may.

Was.

…That also means that we were one generation had we left it alone — literal days to a couple of weeks — away from herd suppression — and were when the shutdowns started. We did nothing — we haven’t saved ONE single life! Suppression is occurring due to herd immunity — not the “mitigations” including lockdowns.

The mitigations did not change the slope of any of these curves — at all.”

No one cares.

And they knew it which is how they knew the exact day of the peak, with both sides making all the political hay they can. Ching!! $$$

Gates is another giant turd that needs flushing.

From Robert F Kennedy Jr’s Instagram post today:
    “Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related
    businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him
    dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism.
    Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save
    the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser
    humans.Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National
    Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5.
    Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that
    paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back
    Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates
    dropped precipitously.
    In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is
    predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most
    frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines.
    By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded
    tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote
    Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and
    fertility disorders. Seven died.
    Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive
    ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent
    forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme
    Court.
    In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151
    African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile
    convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in SubSaharan Africa,
    Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-
    500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for
    drug makers”.
    Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philanthropic
    practices as “ruthless” and immoral”.
    In 2010, Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through
    new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”.
    In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of
    unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.
    Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges,
    WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.
    Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.
    A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than
    the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated
    children.
    Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African
    children annually.Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of – hijacking
    WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water,
    hygiene, nutrition and economic development.
    They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish – that good health only
    comes in a syringe.
    In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private
    pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical
    -industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct
    surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates’ power and
    money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.
    In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will
    give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children. …”
    [End quote.]

View this post on Instagram

LINK IN BIO. Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism. Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans. Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines. In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court. In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children. …Continued on slides 2 + 3.

A post shared by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (@robertfkennedyjr) on

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

Liberated Self-Awareness Comes THrough a Glass Darkly

Enjoy the coming weekend, y’all.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

So much conflicting data. The World-o-Rama says 16,114 total Wu Wu Flu deaths so far, while the CDC says 4,065. I guess it all boils down to which bunch of liars you desperately need to believe.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dept: LIFESTYLES – We’re all in it together, … all alone!

Local woman claims daily routine of panic, anguish, and despair really helps to centre her

Local woman claims daily routine of panic, anguish, and despair really helps to centre her 

<i>“I pour myself some coffee, maybe eat something, then I schedule about 5 hours to scroll on Twitter, … This is panic time, so I need to funnel as much news into my head until I am numb to any more incoming and horrific information.”</i>

F.S.

Bill7
    Participant

Dr. D- I hear you big time, regarding the Deadly Pathogen™. Edward Curtin’s take can be found here, for those who haven’t seen it: http://edwardcurtin.com/phantoms-of-the-operation/

Not buying what’s being sold *most everywhere* regarding this issue.

zerosum
    Participant

“…. I would bet that they are being reported as Wu”
    Its a suckers bet. There are Trillions of reasons not to take that bet.

Good Friday …. Jubilee
    And then ….

“…. it’s extremely likely that the true number of deaths has already passed that number, as more reports are finding that Americans are almost certainly being left out of the counted dead, just like many Italians and Chinese probably were.”

There are Trillions of reasons to take that bet.
    ———-
    Nobody heard me.
    Bring the troops home.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/pentagon-warns-new-coronavirus-breakouts-aboard-uss-nimitz-supercarrier

On Thursday the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. John Hyten warned of a new coronavirus outbreak aboard the USS Nimitz nuclear supercarrier at a moment the vessel is scheduled for deployment to the Pacific region.

The french have already recalled their aircraft carrier home.
    —–
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/its-safer-beirut-americans-rebuff-us-govt-offer-return-home-global-epicenter
    ‘It’s Safer In Beirut’: Americans Rebuff US Govt Offer To Return Home To Global Epicenter
    Americans abroad increasingly don’t want to come home, even when offered a ‘free ride’.

“I think that I am probably safer here
    Hummmm!
    It seems that a lot of expats would rather take their chances of getting the virus outside of the USA.
    ———
    KEEP AMERICA GREAT

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/04/yemen-confirms-coronavirus-case-braces-outbreak-200410071556509.html
    Yemen confirms first coronavirus case, braces for outbreak
    Confirmation of first infection in war-torn Yemen comes after start of unilateral ceasefire partly to halt virus spread.
    Yemen has reported its first coronavirus case in a southern province, raising fears of catastrophic consequences in a healthcare system broken by five years of war.
    Hadramout province has seen some of the worst pockets of malnutrition and disease in the war-torn country.

Control of the large southern province has long been divided. Government forces backed by a Saudi-UAE-led military coalition control the coastal towns, but parts of the interior remain in the hands of al-Qaeda fighters.
    Repeated coalition bombings have destroyed or closed more than half of Yemen’s health facilities. Deep poverty, severe water shortages and a lack of adequate sanitation have made the country a breeding ground for disease
    Saudi Arabia is also scrambling to limit the spread of the disease at home. Its health ministry has reported more than 3,200 coronavirus infections and 44 deaths from the illness.

Could the covid19 virus be used to destroy Yemen?

zerosum
    Participant

Comments are irrelevant
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/canada-looks-to-reinstate-saudi-arms-sales-agreement/ar-BB12pJ1O?ocid=spartandhp
    Vehicle sales had been on hold since 2018 due to tensions between Ottawa and Riyadh over the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and Saudi Arabia’s involvement in the war in Yemen.
    Canceling the deal “could have resulted in billions of dollars in damages to the government of Canada, with potential damages amounting to the full value of the contract,” he said.
    The move would have put thousands of Canadian jobs at risk, not only in “southwestern Ontario but also across the entire defense industry supply chain, which includes hundreds of small and medium enterprises,” he added.

zerosum
    Participant

I’m one of the lucky people
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/coronavirus-finds-fuel-in-a-world-of-migrants/ar-BB12qyCS?ocid=spartandhp

Coronavirus Finds Fuel in a World of Migrants

Reporting was contributed by Saw Nang from Mandalay, Myanmar; Sameer Yasir from New Delhi; Najim Rahim and Mujib Mashal from Kabul, Afghanistan; and Jason Gutierrez from Manila.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Because I find no articles on this, I must share in my own text-voice this anecdotal info from ther mini-mart dude down the street an hour ago. He is in his latter fifties. Smokes, all his life, has the bad teeth to prove it. Super nice guy. (There’s a funny story attached to that, but never mind.)

He says he has a friend in the vaccine business, either corp or gov, I couldn’t hear with my ancient ears. Friend says that Mini-Mart Dude aka Sheriff Andy per my nomination, should do well when he contracts the virus (and he obviously will) because instead of a regular flu vaccine he got a “flu blocker”, which I presume is THIS.

Apparently, they’re seeing significantly more resiance and/or recovery rates in people who’ve had THIS. According to Sherrif Andy, I’m a bit too old to get it under normal situations; the cutoff age for getting THIS vaccination is around 60. (Sorry for the average-ing. My ears are bad and I can only ask people to repeat so much.)

Uh, the story about Gates/India/polio isn’t holding up to scrutiny very well. Anyone want to search to see if there are significant layers under that onion skin, please have at it. But for now, I’ll take this reportage. It’s at least as viable as something going viral via RBK, Jr., who endorsed Gore in ’00, steadfastly supports the Lesser Evil method of getting elected, and is a sucker for hoaxes like the grossly over-blown issues of vaccines<>autism.

Just cuz the gubmint’s always lying through the media doesn’t mean we should too. Let’s get the junk-science off the page, period, not just gov/corp-agenda-related junk science. Vaccines aren’t The Enemy any more than they are The Only Cure. They’re vaccines. Good for some things, not so good for others. Sometimes you feel like a nut; sometimes you don’t.

Vac-cine. Rhymes with Justine.

zerosum
    Participant

Was there someone listening to me!!!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/senate-bill-seeks-force-saudis-slashing-oil-output-withdrawing-all-us-troops

A new bill has been introduced in the Senate which if passed would punish Saudi Arabia over failure to cut oil production by removing all US troops from the kingdom within 30 days.

Sen. Cassidy’s bill would also impose tariffs on all Saudi oil imports within ten days of enactment, also aiming to ensure prices would not dip to below $40 a barrel.

If the troops are home, imagine the cost savings …. burning less oil etc.

sumac.carol
    Participant

MIT scientist makes connection between vulnerability to Covid and exposure to glyphosate in biofuels used in transportation. Geographical spread of covid deaths tracks exposure to glyphosate.

Connecting the Dots: Glyphosate and COVID-19

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Look at it this way. The Saudis are just trying to limit the spread of the virus in Yemen. /s

WES
    Participant

Carol:

Biofuels are green. Being green means putting in more energy than you get out.

Bio-gas means your car’s mileage is reduced requiring you to burn more bio-gas to get to where you wanted to go. This is very green.

All of this is why Greta can afford to travel first class while my daughter cannot.

WES
    Participant

Dr. D:

The “powers to be” are requesting that you be reprogrammed since you are not buying their propaganda!

I am currently trying to find my old Fortran lV programming guides. I will also need a tray of new paper index cards, an index card hole puncher machine, a card reader station, and an IBM 360 computer.

Due to the coronavirus, I may have a lot of trouble securing all of this equipment to reprogram you.

So for now, I think you are safe! Carry on!

₿oogaloo
    Participant

So much conflicting data. The World-o-Rama says 16,114 total Wu Wu Flu deaths so far, while the CDC says 4,065. I guess it all boils down to which bunch of liars you desperately need to believe.

From the footnotes:

“*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.”

“*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.”

1 to 8 weeks, huh? Sounds like common everyday bureaucratic CYA weasel talk.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

So if we’ve peaked, it’s now tapering off and over. Which is also odd, since no place but NY(city), West Coast, and NOLA seem to have any problems. Is Tulsa really that bad that the Wu won’t visit it? Is St. Louis really a virus pariah zone? And here I thought Americans were mobile, yet no virus can reach DesMoines. Since news and drama cannot reach there, maybe I should move to the nation’s safe zone.
    Explain, anyone?

It has been interesting to watch the numbers. In the early days there were a handful of cases in Europe, but the only people who died were Chinese. People joked that the Germans got over this with a shot of whiskey. Numbers in Japan initially climbed very slowly, but Japan is now seeing 10%+ increases day over day, and people have finally started to worry now that this is spreading in Tokyo — maybe they should have been more aggressive with their testing. Russia seemed to be doing great at first, but now it seems that they have a big problem. Singapore was doing great at first, but now the country is closed to short term visitors and all nonessential businesses are shut down, but the numbers have been increasing at the fastest rate since this began (though unevenly day to day). Korea is doing great — only 27 cases yesterday, 30 today, and almost every single case is either caught at the airport or linked to another case. Korea might be the first country in the world to eliminate this. I love this country. Vietnam is still a mystery. I am surprised that the numbers in India have been so low so far. Certainly there is a testing problem, but I have not been reading about mass graves yet. Sweden is an interesting case. They basically decided to stop testing. Did you see the pictures of the corpses being stored in the ice rinks?

I think the lesson here is that spread is uneven, and things can change quickly when countries are not vigilant. So who knows? St. Louis, Tulsa, and Des Moines may be like last month’s Tokyo, Moscow and Quito. For now the safest densely populated place in the world is Korea.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Boogaloo did you take a look at the link I provided? It provides a good explanation for the distribution of cases around the globe.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Sumac: Do you mean the glycophosphate hypothesis? There may be something to that — yet another lead where the science angle raises so many interesting questions. Let’s add it to the list:

Why more men than women?
    Why is A blood type more susceptible that O blood?
    Why are smokers more affected (if they are)?
    Does baseline air pollution play a role?
    Is this really a disease of the blood (hemoglobin hypothesis)?
    Why do some recovered patients have low antibodies?
    Why do the few children who are infected have dermatology symptoms in their toes and fingers, while adults do not?

There are a lot of unsolved puzzles for this disease.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Boogaloo take a look at the article.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.