Debt Rattle April 15 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 15 2021

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    VietnamVet
    Participant

Very Interesting times. Joe Biden is taking Dick Nixon’s path out of war. Good luck with that.

“Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months”

Yes, there is a pandemic. Left uncontrolled the USA will be the northern Brazil.

The West is being subjected to a full blown private/public PR campaign to sell mRNA vaccines. The problem is that it isn’t working. Fox News raises the efficacy question. AstraZeneca’s and J & J’s bio-engineered spike DNA gene incorporated into incompetent adenovirus jabs are paused due to blood clotting with low platelet counts in young women. The variants appear to have flanked herd immunity. With 23.1 percent of Americans vaccinated and one models calculating of another 21.5% have contracted COVID-19 plus warmer longer days, there should not be a possible fourth spike underway. It is clear to me that the coronavirus vaccines alone will not control the pandemic in the USA.

For-profit medicine has tied the hands of healthcare providers. Cheap effective treatments are gaslighted. Messaging, testing, and contact tracing is a debacle. There are half-ass lockdowns to keep hospitals open but no safe effective paid quarantines of travelers or of the infected. No work or school bubbles.

The only way to assure an end of the pandemic is to use the public health policies that are working in Asia and Island nations with a unified national command and control. The 50 state departments of health have failed. The wealth and skills of all Americans working together are needed to defeat the virus.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ zerosum

What is Parasitic Drug (Ivermectin) Poisoning?

“Poisoning by use of ivermectin is well documented. Most cases of adverse reaction result due to overdose of the product, and toxicity due to sensitivity because of a genetic mutation, MDR1 (multi-drug resistance gene), specific to certain breeds. This medication is given orally (tablets, treats, liquids, pastes), by injection, and as a topical solution against mites. Signs of poisoning are many and include blindness, tremors, and uncoordinated movements as a result of nerve and brain toxicity . There is no treatment for the poisoning; supportive measures are the only care available (though in cases of oral administration inducing of vomiting and active charcoal use are often done). Early and aggressive supportive care allows for a good prognosis for recovery.

“Ivermectin is used in the treatment of parasitic diseases, one of the most well known being heartworm disease. Ivermectin belongs to the avermectin family of drugs and has been approved for multiple uses. Toxicity has been documented, with adverse effects due to the cross between the blood brain barrier.”

Salt is a poison if you ingest too much too fast. And people wonder why I distrust experts.

zerosum
    Participant

madamski

You had me scared. You forgot to say, …. A partial quote is misleading.
    Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs Poisoning in Dogs

Too much water can also kill you.

Germ
    Participant

@ zerosum – always take Ivermectin with food. This is important (not in order to avoid of gastro-intestinal irritation such as with aspirin for example) because taking it with food will increase its bioavailability. Ivermectin is not so well absorbed when taken on an empty stomach.

Also, avoid alcohol for 12 hrs before and 24 hours after taking it.

Germ
    Participant

From last month’s ‘Pharmacy’ magazine in the UK:

“Ivermectin for Covid-19: a cheap drug with a remarkable effect”

https://www.pharmacymagazine.co.uk/ivermectin-for-covid-19-a-cheap-drug-with-a-remarkable-effect

Germ
    Participant

If you take England & Wales mortality rates over a 50 year period and then rank it by deaths per capita,
    then 2020 was the 35th lowest year on record.

Pretty normal for a pandemic apparently…

Mortality rates over 50 years:

Chart – https://tinyurl.com/5wukmdam
    Graph – https://tinyurl.com/ypad7um

V. Arnold
    Participant

@VV
    The only way to assure an end of the pandemic is to use the public health policies that are working in Asia and Island nations with a unified national command and control. The 50 state departments of health have failed. The wealth and skills of all Americans working together are needed to defeat the virus.

I largely agree with you…
    Thailand has been having some record bad days exceeding 1300 cases per day for the last 5 days or so.
    The last week has been a traditional holiday celebrating the Thai new year; and the bars are packed, bad JuJu…
    The whole covid pandemic has been so badly handled by the wesrten nations, it defies all reason and logic.
    It occurs to me that covid has been allowed to get a taste of the clusterfuck of “vaccines” (which are not vaccines) and may possibly be able to mutate a form of bolstered immunity to all but 2 of them; Sputnik V and I think the other is Covivax (?). Both developed the old fashioned way with whole weakened virus…
    …of course, this is way above my pay grade… 😉

Germ
    Participant

So it goes …

A Mississippi man who experienced a blood clot after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, has been left paralyzed on one side of his body and unable to talk, :

https://nypost.com/2021/04/15/man-partially-paralyzed-unable-to-talk-after-jj-vaccine/

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Germ

Thanks for the continuing information stream…
    I like a drink or 2, so that bit is good to know…thanks

zerosum
    Participant

@ Germ
    You are raising conflicting info. …. with food and more than one dose ….. I’ll stay with my info until further knowledge

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.