Debt Rattle April 26 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 26 2021

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Topcat

“Whether you think most of the Oligarchs are just serendipitous opportunists, even a very small hard core of sociopathic / psychopathic players can dramatically change the tune of the Jam.”

Indeed. I just assert that the tune doesn’t hold together, and also that the reason psychop[aths can steer folks sop well is because most folks are so busy bullshitting themselves and each other they don’t have the means to recognize when someone else is playing them too.

I’m familiar with Hare and think he tends to the dramatic. Also, you kind of make my point. There are very few cold-blooded lizard brains, a miniscule fraction compared to the rest of us. If they’re so good at manipulating things it’s because we let them. The solution to the problem (if one exists) is not in identifying psychos but in how willingly the rest pof us submit to evil.

Seriously, I SO weary of the Big Bad Evil Man did it symdrome.

Parents sent their kids to Nam, not psychopaths. If one out of ten, hell one out of 100, made a genuine stink about it, Nam would’ve been canceled due to lack of human cannon fodder.

Yes indeed the halls of Congress and corporations are ridiculously highly represented by people on the antisocial disorder spectrum. We elect them. We buy the products their companies make. No one forces us to do this. Comes a point where a person and people need to accept responsibility for their individual and collective actions…

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ WES

“2525”

We aren’t capable of controlling the forces we unleash through language. Memes (in the original Dawkins sense of the word) rule us, not we them.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“The U.S. announced Monday it would share its entire supply of AstraZeneca Plc’s Covid-19 vaccine with other countries and readied an aid package for India, as President Joe Biden pivots to ramp up U.S. pandemic assistance to the rest of the world.”

Biden to Send AstraZeneca Shots Overseas as Calls to Share Rise

HAve to sell that useless crap while people are still willing to buy?

madamski cafone
    Participant

One could validly hypothesize several strategic reasons, all more or less slimy, for Kerry to do this on purpose, but I will propose another theory: Kerry may still be able to ride a sailboard but his mind is probably growing incontinent. A government of old fossils and their young psychophants

ohn Kerry faces calls to resign over allegations of leaking Israeli intel to Iran

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@Topcat

Thanks for your post on Dr. Hare’s study of sociopathy. It gave me more to chew on, and reminded me of a quote I read just this morning on The Burning Platform that I’d never seen before:

“All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not power that corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the corruptible.” – Frank Herbert, Dune

When it comes to Wall Street’s ability to draw its own share of pathological personalities, I’m reminded of the famous response by the Willie Sutton when asked why he robbed banks. Sutton replied, “Because that’s where the money is.”

Germ
    Participant

Ooops!

Public Health Act 2016 (WA) – Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE – Australian Defence Force] (No.2) 2021

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

madamski cafone
    Participant

She does a decent job of highlighting the concepts:

https://youtu.be/gpjYtAB9i2w

Germ
    Participant

“A team of clinician-scientists from Singapore’s National University Health System (NUHS) has found that oral hydroxychloroquine and povidone-iodine throat spray are effective in reducing the spread of Covid-19 in high-transmission settings such as dormitories, cruise ships and prisons”

The study, the largest on Covid-19 preventive therapy involving these drugs, was published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases on April 14.

https://www.scmp.com/coronavirus/asia/article/3131090/coronavirus-singapore-study-suggests-hydroxychloroquine-and-throat

Germ
    Participant
    madamski cafone
    Participant

Re: The Man Who Sailed Around His Soul:

Flesh blood and bone are experienced by ??? No explanations avail.

John Day
    Participant

Catchy little title, there! Thanks Germ:
    Public Health Act 2016 (WA) – Instrument of Authorisation – Authorisation to Supply or Administer a Poison [SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE – Australian Defence Force] (No.2) 2021
    Guidance An authorisation by the Chief Health Office under the s. 197 and s.198 Public Health Act 2016 (WA) to authorise relevant Australian Defence Force employees to supply and administer the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Germ
    Participant

Masks – suckers!

Germ
    Participant

“Canadian Doctor Defies Gag Order – Tells Public How Moderna COVID Shots Killed and Disabled Patients”

A very credible medic.

https://rumble.com/vg4r6h-canadian-doctor-defies-gag-order-tells-public-how-moderna-covid-shots-kille.html

Germ
    Participant

Adds a whole hew meaning to the term – Full Court “Press” !

Germ
    Participant

More propaganda from the BBC de-bunked:

“The “British variant” does not lead to more hospitalizations among younger people, even if this impression can arise for a clinician. The BBC had already been a similar false statement in January to take back . Contrary to original claims, the British variant is not any more deadly , and its spreading advantage has already been greatly reduced . ”

Werden Corona-Patienten “immer jünger”?

Germ
    Participant

Must watch before it’s taken down:

“Gain of function story.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant
    gurusid
    Participant

Delusion, Mass Delusion and Simple Math.

Or, the Monster Under the Bed Swallowing Virus? (MUBSV – you heard it here first!)
    Here’s a nice bed time story for you…

India Population (approx from web): 1,380,004,385 / uk Pop (approx) 67,886,011
    So India is 20x (approx) UK Pop.

UK Current covid numbers (over approximately 1 year of viral activity: aka per annum):
    United Kingdom
    Coronavirus Cases:
    Deaths:
    Recovered:
    4,197,672 (From: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/)
    Death rate = 2.89% (127,434/4,406,946 x 100)

Proportion of UK population currently infected: = 6.49%
    Potential similar number of Indians who could get infected at this rate (all things being equal): 89,585,537 & number of dead @ 2.89% =: 2,590,511 per annum

Over a year of 52 weeks, that’s looking like an average of 49,817 deaths per week.

For a city of 1,800,000 we would expect an average of 52,020 per annum, or smack on 1000 Covid deaths per week – on average… are we there yet? No? Forget 10 or even 110… try closer to 1000, per week, or 142 per day with an extra one on Sunday.

Are we OK now? I’ll leave the light on, just don’t look under the bed!

Population Dynamics meets Thanatophobia anyone? Immortality should be left to Gods and small children – go ask Stephen Jenkinson: about Death-Phobic Culture.

As for sicentia – knowledge and techne – art, “Doubt is an uncomfortable position, but certainty is absurd”, by Voltaire, possible… For me a true scientist uses his ‘art’, that is technology, to test the truth of his knowledge, all the while remembering the limits of all knowledge, rather than using his knowledge to prove the truth of his art. Life is a mystery and Reality is

Best Wishes,
    L,
    Sid.

gurusid
    Participant

Delusion, Mass Delusion and Simple Math.

Or, the Monster Under the Bed Swallowing Virus? (MUBSV – you heard it here first!)
    Here’s a nice bed time story for you…

India Population (approx from web): 1,380,004,385 / uk Pop (approx) 67,886,011
    So India is 20x (approx) UK Pop.

UK Current covid numbers (over approximately 1 year of viral activity: aka per annum):
    United Kingdom
    Coronavirus Cases:
    Deaths:
    Recovered:
    4,197,672 (From: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/)
    Death rate = 2.89% (127,434/4,406,946 x 100)

Proportion of UK population currently infected: = 6.49%
    Potential similar number of Indians who could get infected at this rate (all things being equal): 89,585,537 & number of dead @ 2.89% =: 2,590,511 per annum

Over a year of 52 weeks, that’s looking like an average of 49,817 deaths per week.

For a city of 1,800,000 we would expect an average of 116820 infected, with

3,376 per annum, or 64 Covid deaths per week – on average…

Population Dynamics meets Thanatophobia anyone? Immortality should be left to Gods and small children – go ask Stephen Jenkinson: about Death-Phobic Culture.
    As for sicentia – knowledge and techne – art, “Doubt is an uncomfortable position, but certainty is absurd”, by Voltaire, possible… For me a true scientist uses his ‘art’, that is technology, to test the truth of his knowledge, all the while remembering the limits of all knowledge, rather than using his knowledge to prove the truth of his art. Life is a mystery and Reality is…
    Best Wishes,
    L,
    Sid.

gurusid
    Participant

Early draft see following post…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.