Debt Rattle April 4 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 4 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing Kron Prinz Wilhelm, German ship, interned in US in tow 1916 • Panama Papers “100 Times Bigger Than Wikileaks” (Fusion) • Corporate Media
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 4 2016]

Greenpa
    Participant

The Press, as always, misses one of the very largest consequences of the Panama Papers leak.

The “1 Percent” (I prefer the 0.01%, a very different group) – have, already this morning, taken powerful steps to insure that a leak of this nature cannot occur again. Using all tools in their possession, their financial criminal behavior is now behind walls 1,000% higher; and gone; moved to other “locations” – moved 100 times, probably. Since yesterday. Most of the financial entities named – no longer exist. Since yesterday.

The Papers are very important. Very educational. But more educational to the criminals, who are entirely free to act, than to the cops, who are utterly entangled in laws- written to entangle them.

Will the leak change anything? I doubt it, beyond the necessary sacrifice of a few expendable individuals. Don’t expect to see jails filling up with CEOs and lawyers; it’s not going to happen.

Greenpa
    Participant

I neglected to point out (because it hadn’t occurred to me) something that is totally obvious- in my world view. The impact on the 0.01% here is an evolutionary process; pure biology. Those who are smart and agile enough to have already moved/re-camouflaged their assets: are the survivors, who will live to leave offspring; which will inherit their resources and techniques. Those who are staring into the headlights- will not survive. No morality involved anywhere here, of course.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Greenpa, it is much worse than that. First, most of the people publicized are people the Debt-Money Monopolists (DMM) want to impugn, so there is likely a propaganda element to it. Second, the vast majority of the Western World is broke-back. They are completely and totally spineless. The DMM Wachovia corporate front blatantly launders $100s of billions in drug money and the government protects the perps from prosecution, protects the bank from taxation on the drug money, and even protected the bank from asset forfeiture – Wachovia kept the drug money sans a tiny fine.
    How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico’s murderous drug gangs
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs
    But the brokeback Americans… if they take $9000 of restaurant earnings to the bank, well, they get their money confiscated… **might be** drug money launderers, as opposed to the **known** mega-bank drug money launderers who are protected by the government?
    IRS seizes hundreds of perfectly legal bank accounts, refuses to give money back
    https://www.rt.com/usa/199883-irs-structuring-civil-asset-forfeiture/
    Feds Stealing More Than Thieves: Federal Civil Asset Forfeitures Exceed All Burglaries in 2014

Feds Stealing More Than Thieves: Federal Civil Asset Forfeitures Exceed All Burglaries in 2014

Hellary is a blatant criminal, but not only won’t she be charged, she’ll be President.
    The dElites have imprinted and molded the minds of the masses into establishment androids. The OWNERS OWN us now. In fact, I think they purposely promote the absurd to break even more people… to have even more people disassociate from trauma inducing reality such that they will eventually accept… what we’ve seen so many times before when authoritarians make their takeover play in human history.

Greenpa
    Participant

The Triv – “The Owners own us, now.” They do. Free range slavery; highly developed.

I may be late in coming to the realization; but as I dig through history, as far back as I can- which includes archaeology and folk myth – it seems to me that may well have always been the case. At times the Owners were those in charge of the current state religion- they owned and managed the entire population. Kings, etc, quickly got into cahoots with the religious Owners, and they worked together. Then corporations became the major tool. But law and justice have always been managed for the Owners primary benefit.

Always, I think now. Since Sumer was one mud hut and a tent. This seems a somewhat novel realization, to me; based on my “education”, which most emphatically does NOT teach this. But in fact it is easy to find exactly that statement in collections of ancient wisdom – and in ancient literature, songs, and comedy. They tell us this repeatedly – and it is taken as a joke. The poets knew it was not a joke; but they also knew that well trained free-range slaves will not believe it. Part of our training: “We are a proud, free, people!”

This gets to be a really long conversation… 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.