Debt Rattle April 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 5 2021

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Wow! The non-woke crowd forced Delta Airlines to cancel over 100 US flights yesterday!
    Delta said the cancelations were due to a sudden “staff shortage”!
    I noticed that no msm are mentioning the boycott!

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

I see from your “graft” of gun sales, that the most popular president ever, has out done Obama’s gun sales record when it comes to encouraging average Americans, especially democrats, that now is finally the right time to buy a gun!

BLM exposed democrats to the fact that their police wouldn’t be there when they needed them! And BLM only targeting black democrat neighborhoods for burning, looting, and murder!

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ madamski

Warmed my heart, made me smile and send a sensation of love through my core. Thank you for your presence

Michael Reid
    Participant

I am a nurse you know

sumac.carol
    Participant

Always great to read thru the comments – you all rock big time.

madamski cafone
    Participant

It’s like a ping-pong game:

Trump’s Return

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Michael Reid

I shall think of you as “Florence”, then.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Roll On Through the Night

Some people just knew how to have fun.

WES
    Participant

That drunk Aussie pig got into a fight with a kangaroo not a cow!
    The kangaroo kicked the crap out of that porker!
    The porker then experienced a murder of crows!

madamski cafone
    Participant

As for Britain the wannabe Orwellian penal colony:

Fines dropped against women who drove five miles for walk and tea ‘picnic’ Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/11/200-fines-dropped-against-women-who-drove-10-minutes-to-go-for-a-walk-13886328/?ito=cbshare Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

“After gaining considerable media attention over the weekend, Derbyshire Police’s Chief Constable Rachel Swann said today the two fines ‘have been withdrawn and we have notified the women directly, apologising for any concern caused’.”

Backlash. They put on a big scary shitshow and get spanked for it. I wonder what kind of riots are brewing in Brussels right now? Someone has footage of that event and it’s on the internet, right?

Media virality

The great plans of micely men aft gang agley when they rely on hired mall ninjas dressed up as defenders of the people and domestic liberty. Men in uniform: so cute. Like McDonald’s employees with name badges. But then, many ladies line up for the alpha male, so why not guys?

McDonald's Army

Do we live in interesting times or what?

Dr. D
    Participant

I know physics are now optional, but 400gal @ 8lb/gal = 3,200 lbs, with the container, almost two tons.

Better not try to put that in the attic, most places aren’t built for it, however convenient that might be.

Banksy needs to put a “WTF” flag in the hands of Nelson’s statue, post haste.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Dr. D

I see you realize what I have described. But virtually nothing other than death will prevent me from working to make my dreams become my reality

And regarding the weight, my dad is a master carpenter among many things.

The home is built on bedrock. Eight inch concrete foundation. 2 x 6 walls at 12 inch spacing, 2 x 10 rafters at one foot spacing and a massive beam mid-rafter. You see I like challenging my dad. Poor dad.

So the water storage consists of eight what people would recognize as fuel drums that can be bought on uline website in Canada at least that have the interior lined for potable water application. Each of these drums is suspended by two nylon straps.

My incoming water goes through 50 mesh screen, 20 micron filter then 1 micron filter and again and then one micron absolute filter and then drinking water goes through charcoal filter followed by ceramic filter with some silver stuff which is 0.35 microns so no beaver fever but I am not scared

Michael Reid
    Participant

The barrels are at ceiling level in our open concept. In fact when we wash socks in our washing machine I will dry them by hanging it over the barrel plumbing. Nice thing about it is when your wood stove goes out at night the thermal inertia helps keep things warmer

Michael Reid
    Participant

And hurricane clips and massive bolts. We were not building for profit, we were building so that it would last . It can be done when you learn how to do things

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.