Debt Rattle April 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 5 2023

• This topic has 52 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by aspnaz.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Comment #132825 from John Day

​.​.So now you have a critical mass of countries, 75-85% of the world’s population, saying, — Wait a minute, if we’re producing all of the industrial products and raw materials that make industrial products, what do we need the dollar American and European rentiers for?​ …​
    ..Well, the United States and Europe say, — Our role is to refrain from bombing you. Our role is not to treat you like we’ve treated Libya and Iraq and Syria. We can offer you not-bombing-you like we did in these countries…

Thank you. Brilliant comment. Looks like truth to me.

I hope the world frees itself from the financial parasites and reorganizes so that work improves the conditions supporting all life.

zerosum
    Participant

This brief video shows the rulers of European countries, for every year
    since 400 BC.

Leon Blanc-Sec
    Participant

Communist Rules for Revolution is a hoax.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/communist-rules-for-revolution/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I posted this yesterday, at the very end of the day, so it probably escaped the notice of most of you, so here it is again just to make sure y’all have a chance to see it. Lots of good solid information on the weirdo “transgender” thing. Mikhaila Peterson has also taken notice of the same material, but her video is just a 4 minute smidgin, whereas this is a full 40 minute rundown from the primary researcher.

If you’ve been befuddled by the transgender thing over the past decade, then here is a wonderfully concise and yet documented primer. It’s a tad long (40 minutes) but a good investment of time because it will save you from days or weeks of mostly wasted time spent figuring and speculating. Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/tLXdoqXbC6k

John Day
    Participant

@Michael Reid: It’s not my comment, but I spent a long time excerpting the transcript of a Michael Hudson interview. it’s Hudson’s comment.

@Dr D: Who can really be a Marxist these days? Who can really be Keynsian? Keynes sure couldn’t, and mght roll over in his grave the way his economic insights are grossly misused as cover for printing and spending by misallocating the future to today’s whims.
    Marx wrote theCommunist Manifesto as Europe was going through revolution, based upon the transition from feudal agrarianism to early industrial capitalism in Europe. Germany was having revolutions, and dispossesed German peasants were founding Yoakum , Texas. The French were revolting, repeatedly. Marx lived long enough to see the social-welfare programs of Bismark provide one of the most reasonable accommodations possible between capitalists and workers. The worker’s revolts in Germany were successful, and Bismarck embodied that success.
    Marx did describe capitalism, old style industrial capitalism.He was a fan of it, and really did understand it well. The owners and their functionaries don’t want anybody to understand economics at all. If they were more threatened by Surplus Energy Economics, Gal Tverberg and Consciousness Of Sheep, they would not just ignore them This venue would sure go away. Marx and Keynes overlooked energy, though i suspect keynes had insights into the decline of Britain after peak-coal during WW-1…

How can anybody analyzing economics intelligently be or not be Marist, Keynsian, etc? There have been lots of useful economic insights over the centuries, and none of them is adequate today, but “like sands through the hourglass, these are The Days of Our Lives”.
    🙂

Michael Reid
    Participant

Neil Oliver: All the neo-Liberal stooges are running scared now and for good reason.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DBS

Excellent video about the transgender thing

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Micael Reid.

Excellent rant.

But what kept Niel Oliver asleep for ‘most of his life? Consumerism? Fake News? Cheap food and grog?

I began to wake up 60 years ago and by 40 years ago was disgusted by much of what I saw. -squandering of energy and resources, extended wars engaged in by US Forces against peasants, widespread pollution, and corrupt, deceitful, self-serving politicians lining their own pockets…. all well before the Internet!

One good thing that is happening on Airstrip Five: the ‘peasants’ are thoroughly disgusted with the appointment of The Scorpion as Tyrant Censorship Queen and are getting very fearful about the demolition of the economy by The Chipmunk and his associates.

Kiwis are slow to move but once they get going, look out.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Thank you Michael Reid; Jennifer Bilek is awesome. That vid is so spot on, especially the last 3 minute summary…
    Getting out of that sick society (USA) was the best decision I ever made…
    Cheers

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Interesting thoughts by CP.

Trump a distraction.

Decoupling before major escalation.

Final preparations before kick-off.

aspnaz
    Participant

@DBS Great video on the tranny tech religion. Shared it far and wide. Thanks.

aspnaz
    Participant

Watching DBS’s video I now realise why I think it is the tribe bringing woke to the world: because it IS the tribe bringing woke to the world. If any group in this world would sacrifice humanity for a few more shekels then I think I know who they are: bankers, big pharma, big tech. Yikes, we may as well be in Israel. Sure, they have persuaded lots of billionaires to join their cause – pro tip: billionaires will skin babies alive for money, that is how they become billionaires – which is not surprising given the tribe is behind the scam and the white man just knows that the tribe scams are the best.

But it will fail. Woke will fail. Nature is way too complex and far too energetic to be subjugated by the likes of any human, especially something like Zuckerberg or Musk. They may think they are God, but they are way less than a worm in the arse of the worm that was eaten by the worm that was eaten by the worm …. x infinity … that shat on a piece of dirt that was walked upon by God’s most hated poodle. But they have not realised that yet, but death will prove it to them, or they will extend their lives using drugs, evading death by giving up facility at every turn until they are living in a glass jar BUT STILL ALIVE, so WINNING.

Society is so rotten that maybe this is what it needs. A big shock from a predator, some group determined to enslave society, some group to force the wheat from the chaff, the result will be that a breakaway group will overwhelm the predator and kill it. Either that or the species will die from the greed of oligarchs. The species has been around for a few million years, so maybe this has happened before and we are watching the sequel.

In any case, I know what is a woman, I know what is a man, I know what is a tranny (a mentally retarded threat to my family, as is a 6 times salary mortgage offered by the same banker/tech people), I know how to protect my family etc etc. I will have that until I die and would be happy to die protecting my family.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.