Debt Rattle August 1 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 1 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Getty Marilyn Monroe in NY subway 1955   • Apple Buybacks Eclipse Value Of Most S&P 500 Companies (R.) • A Record 18% Of China’s GDP Goes To Debt
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 1 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Any recovery stories for Greece are bogus. Oh, and Zero Hedge is a ‘satirical blog’?

They really do think we’re that stupid.
    And the U.S. has a healthy and growing economy and jobs, jobs, jobs, ago-go…
    Unemployment is 3.8% and, oh look, a unicorn, no, really…

Dr. D
    Participant

The reason they are on Assange is that he is one of the only people with adequate leverage to completely destroy the Russian hacking/collusion narrative, and thus HRC and the preposterous lies the DNC has chained themselves to, for no sensible, practical, or legitimate reason I can see. If you hadn’t noticed, the entire United States, and in fact world peace has been held hostage to this fabrication for almost two years, despite that recent polls show less than 1% of Americans think it’s real or relevant. …That’s like 1/40th of even DEMOCRATS. Yet they won’t stop, and for why I don’t know because it’s clearly not working. It will probably antagonize Democratic voters so grieveously they will again refuse to show for the midterms, just as they stayed home for ’16.

Anyway, Assange has the hard data — out in public (that is, not locked in “national security” NSA servers, who also have always had a copy of every. single. thing.) — and all he has to do to destroy the narrative and the DNC who inexplicably and voluntarily chained themselves to it, is to show up in a court of law. That’s my estimation of why they’re after him, why the Administration was trying to cut a deal with him, and why Comey & co. made but sure to shut down that amnesty deal but quick (illegally and with extreme political bias at the highest levels of the FBI).

But he has other problems. Related to this in a way I can’t quite track is the Vault 7 release which the spooks are super mad about and cannot let pass. My guess is, they were going to cut a deal, he said the leverage of his amnesty deal was to withhold or even return Vault 7 highest-level, national security methods and secrets, and Comey reneged on that deal, keeping him in solitary. As one must to remain credible, he then released it as promised. In that way Comey and the FBI knowingly and purposefully caused the highest national security secrets to be published for use by bad actors worldwide, when they had the opportunity and military duty to prevent the loss of those high-level computer weapons, and ushered and insured those weapons would get into the hands of the enemy. Solely to preserve a false narrative less than 1% of the nation believes or cares about anyway. Chilling. And what’s worse, terrible, losing tactics, right out in the open.

Nevertheless, it complicates his situation because the intelligence agencies cannot let that go. However, he no doubt has a file cabinet filled with Vault 7’s he can release should he ever go on line again. Something of a Mexican standoff.

But not to be a killjoy, I have a solution: publishers are allowed to publish — but not steal — state secrets, so long as no one comes to harm by it. (the Apache helicopter attack but not Vault 7) This could be established as a method of holding governments accountable, as part of a “whistleblower” act, perhaps protected by an amendment on human rights and the limits of governments, or even remunerated for the public good. …That is to say, we can just have what we’ve always had in the U.S.: a free press meant to investigate and publish government scandals and overreach which is protected by 220 years of law. Dream the [im]possible dream, eh? You know, one where people do their jobs?

V. Arnold
    Participant

I agree, the entire U.S. proletariate has been held captive to the second biggest load of bullshit ever (the biggest was 2003 (Sadam Hussain’s WMD sdhtick).
    But, has any U.S. war against anybody ever been an honest one? Hell no!
    The sinking of the Uss Main; false flag.
    WWII against Japan; wholly planned, executed, and concluded with a total oil embargo.
    Gulf of Tonkin; Vietnam.
    Iraq 2003.
    Libya
    Syria
    Yemen
    Etc., etc., etc., etc, …
    It no longer matters who has what evidence; the deep state is lawless and vicious in its pursuit of anybody who dares threaten it…

I see no reason to doubt Assange has much more info, and has booby-trapped his servers in case something happens to him. He goes down, many in Washington will too. And Langley.

V. Arnold
    Participant

^ Ya think? Langley? Wow, but I don’t see that…

tabarnick
    Participant

We all know Lybia is not Luxembourg, in no small part due to the actions of supposedly well-meaning humanitarians led by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Yet I am not aware of any law that declares Libya unfit to receive idiots stranded out at sea on a dinghy. Could any one tell me which law it is?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.