Debt Rattle August 13 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 13 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    upstateNYer
    Participant

How many people have to die? Seriously, how many deaths will it take before sanity is re-established? We have no idea how many have already died from the first round(s) of injections. Now they’re going to give booster injections.

deflationista
    Participant

Raul- I disqualify it by calling it fair and thoughtful? What the fuck does that even mean?

You don’t know where “they” come from. You didn’t read it. That’s your choice. I called it fair and thoughtful, because David Fuller is friends with Bret Weinstein and he presents a fair critique of those attacking FLCCC and those who accept what they say without thought.

So, go ahead and take your ball and go home. That is the wise choice.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re GBV
    So, he says that C19 variants will eventually escape the natural immunity developed by those who had Covid early on, because of the evolutionary pressure of the non-sterilizing vaccines.
    Hm.
    I strongly suspect that he knows what he is talking about.
    It seems to all ultimately hinge on how rapidly the virus mutates. The virus does appear to be mutating quickly enough to escape the C19 vaccine inspired antibodies. However, since the vaccines in use by the west all focus solely on the spike protein, there is not currently strong selective pressure for the virus to evade acquired antibodies to the other parts of C19.

This is the first science-based analysis I’ve seen that could explain why unvaccinated folks are reputed to be getting worse Covid cases than the breakthrough cases. However, I’m not certain yet whether or not that claim is fact or propaganda.
    GVB excels at spinning worst case scenarios based on a life spent studying pandemics, viruses, etc.
    It is difficult to know where the facts end and the propaganda begins, making it difficult to know whether we are truly on a trajectory for GVB’s scenario.
    I suppose the precautionary approach for someone based on GVB’s worst case scenario for someone who already survived Covid would be to boost the immune system so that if a vC19 is encountered that evades existing acquired Abs that the innate immune system will be robust and up to the challenge. I don’t have ivermectin, but I have several other medicines that have been found effective against C19 in my medicine cabinet, due to them being prescribed to household members over the years.

~~~~~~

Regarding deflationista..
    I find the rhetoric arrayed against D to be troubling. It is one thing to refute an article or an argument with sound logic. Instead, I mostly see (written) emotion being hurled.
    I have not been impressed with the evidence shared by D to refute the dominant narrative at TAE. However, much of the response to it has been ad hominem.
    While all of this is very human…humanity is also capable of being tolerant and humane.

If this comes across as a rebuke, well, that is its intent. We are all a product of our backgrounds, experiences, and our thought processes and emotions. We can be wise and measured, but it often takes effort.

I also don’t write this from a pedestal — I, too, have emotionally responded to Deflationista posts. (And often, when I haven’t done so, it is because other obligations kept me from it, not because I was actively practicing my own advice.).

I appreciate greatly the TAE community. It is a beacon of sanity.

Germ
    Participant

Fluvoxamine and friends:

“Repurposing antidepressants inhibiting the sphingomyelinase acid/ceramide system against COVID-19: current evidence and potential mechanisms”

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41380-021-01254-3

Mr. House
    Participant

Between endless eviction moratoriums, unemployment benefits, QE and corporate welfare, BLM riots that ended as soon as election season did, and now mandatory jabs for a virus that leaves 99.8% alive, this doesn’t begin to look coordinated to any of you? Build back better? Arrest Bill Gates, Klaus schwab, anyone who attends the WEF. See if that has an effect, if not dig deeper.

those darned kids
    Participant

m.c.: unfortunately, we are being manipulated into hating each other, where everyone sees everyone else as a threat, as the enemy, an enemy who is always hiding something from us, be it injection status, racial bias, left/right political heresies..

those darned kids
    Participant

deflationista: do you believe in these injections enough to take them? is your money where your arm is?

island raider
    Participant

Yesterday, Boogaloo was asking about Dr Hoffe’s microclotting hypothesis that was featured in the 8/12 Debt Rattle. One piece of the puzzle that may be helpful to clarify: the spike protein binds to ACE2 receptors. The cells that make up your blood vessel walls have ACE2 receptors. His hypothesis (used to try to explain the 62% of his patients that showed signs of clotting (using the D-dymer test) that did not show up on x-rays or other scans) is that the spike proteins are attaching to the ACE2 receptors in very small vessel walls. His theory is that the spikes would disrupt smooth flow of blood and attract platelets, which would cause clots. In the case of very small blood vessels in the lungs, microclots. His theory goes on to suggest this could lead to heart failure from the heart being forced to pump against the resistance caused by these blockages.

Another theory has antibodies attacking the spikes on the interior of blood vessel walls & killing the cells that make up your blood vessels, leading to other internal problems.

Mr. House
    Participant

Whoever runs things is doing what they always do when they’re losing, overturning the board and changing the rules of the game.

island raider
    Participant

Text: H.R.4980 — 117th Congress (2021-2022) To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

And there is this link, featuring the following text.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-joe-biden-business-health-travel-caae4c9b16be16c4ad43500fb240b801

“Still, while more severe measures — such as mandating vaccines for interstate travel or changing how the federal government reimburses treatment for those who are unvaccinated and become ill with COVID-19 — have been discussed, the administration worried that they would be too polarizing at this time. An administration official said the interstate travel vaccination requirement was not under consideration at the moment.

That’s not to say they won’t be implemented in the future, as public opinion continues to shift toward requiring vaccinations as a means to restore normalcy.

Lawrence Gostin, a professor of health law at Georgetown University, said Biden would likely need to continue to turn up the pressure on the unvaccinated. “He’s really going to have to use all the leverage the federal government has, and indeed use pressure points,” Gostin said. “And I think there are a few that he can do but he hasn’t done yet.”

“The country is completely fatigued with lockdowns, business closures and masking,” added Gostin, “and vaccines are literally our only tool. We’ve tried masking, distancing, occupancy limits, even entire lockdowns now for coming along nearly two years. And the virus just keeps raging back. And the vaccines are the only thing we have now to defeat the virus. We need to use that tool and we need to use it vigorously. And I think there will be large public support for that.” End Quote

If your only tool is a hammer… Ya just gotta keep bangin’ away!!!

madamski cafone
    Participant

“His hypothesis (used to try to explain the 62% of his patients that showed signs of clotting (using the D-dymer test) that did not show up on x-rays or other scans) is that the spike proteins are attaching to the ACE2 receptors in very small vessel walls. His theory is that the spikes would disrupt smooth flow of blood and attract platelets, which would cause clots. In the case of very small blood vessels in the lungs, microclots. His theory goes on to suggest this could lead to heart failure from the heart being forced to pump against the resistance caused by these blockages. Another theory has antibodies attacking the spikes on the interior of blood vessel walls & killing the cells that make up your blood vessels, leading to other internal problems.”

If it gets into my lungs, I’m prolly a goner. It’s those “small blood vessels” — like capillaries — that my HHT already compromises and gives me bad nosebleeds.

Only thing to do is live well. Maybe even long and prosperously.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Arrest Bill Gates, Klaus schwab, anyone who attends the WEF. See if that has an effect, if not dig deeper.”

We already arrested their pimp. I’d like to see that grave exhumed for DNA analysis.

Raul- I disqualify it by calling it fair and thoughtful? What the fuck does that even mean?

Purely subjective terms presented as factual. “I think it is fair” is not the same as “It is fair”.

You don’t know where “they” come from.

When someone combines those four things in one headline, yes I do.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I read the David Fuller post. I don’t listen to dark horse podcast (have listened to a couple snippets on ytube but it isn’t for me). I’m not certain why so much focus on Brett, who doesn’t have all that large an audience compared with mainstream, but that’s where the post’s focus is.

TAE commenters who feel inclined should read the entire Fuller post. A few quotes from that, out of many, that struck me:

“Before the invention of YouTube and other media that allow people to upload their own content, there were gatekeepers who decided what would be published, which was an effective way of controlling the conversation. However, there are now so many information sources that gatekeeping no longer works.

“It would be more accurate to acknowledge up front that, like all medical interventions, Covid vaccines carry risks, but that these must be weighed against the rewards of protection against Covid. The overwhelming consensus is that this balance is firmly on the side of the vaccines.”

“The narrative of the heroic rebel fighting orthodoxies seems to seduce many of those who are intensely sceptical about mainstream narratives into blind acceptance of heterodox claims.”

“… outlining Bret’s view that the “aligned incentives” of big pharma have corrupted the truth-seeking landscape so much that we can no longer trust their data. They then read an excerpt from Ben Goldacre’s book, Big Pharma, about how major medical companies can warp research and bury bad news. These problems are well documented … but they are irrelevant …”

So, basically, anyone who doesn’t listen to the “controlled conversation” and believe the “overwhelming consensus” has entered “blind acceptance” of heterodox claims.

upstateNYer
    Participant

House: “Whoever runs things is doing what they always do when they’re losing, overturning the board and changing the rules of the game.”

Still laughing ….

deflationista
    Participant

Thanks phoenixvoice.

I appreciate your fair and thoughtful words.

those darned kids
    Participant

wow…

canada, of course, is the #1 exporter of oil to the u.s.

any guesses for the new #2?

those darned kids
    Participant

[no links allowed]

[so, my post #83637 is etherville. as is post #83639, so another try. now post 83640 didn’t work, either. i’ll try the “link” button…. ok, so that didn’t work for post #83641. raw link? nope, post 83642 didn’t show up. nor did post #83642 with no link attempt whatsoever.]

those darned kids
    Participant

oops, last attempt was #83643

Dr. D
    Participant

Long cuz long articles:

As the distraction and cover up of real news rolls on, let’s play a blast from the past, unhinged fake-news conspiracy theorists, Time Magazine: “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Electionhttps://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Time SAYS they did it, and got the receipts. When Mike Lindell says the same thing, it’s as cray-cray as mayo.

Prices never rise, and people never work together toward a common end that could keep them out of jail. Silliest thought ever. Just ask any robber.

Aero article is like NPR, subtle, clever, and dangerous in service of all status quos. It would take far too long to pick apart, although I’m happy to do so if anyone could bear it.

Lacking all sense of irony, they say this: “Much of what used to pass for truth-seeking in mainstream media has been captured by ideological groupthink. But alternative media hosts may find truth-seeking even more difficult, since the marketplace of ideas only works when ideas are held up to scrutiny, and there is little incentive for hosts to do that.”

The fundamental problem here is a tireless double-standard. The MSM has been captured by groupthink too for decades. They have no incentives and none of their hosts hold anything to scrutiny, nor indeed serial retraction for catastrophic failure, since ever. Being wrong, crashing your country, attacking your president, reflexively defending rapists and billionaires, lying about stories, exposing yourself on TV, there’s literally no possible failure of story or ethics that could get you removed.

However, they’re give a pass as the author demands Weinstein, as an example of the Intellectual Dark Web, and indeed any person objecting to anything mainstream, have all opposing views on their sites – which MSM figures flatly refuse to be interviewed; and to not make any claims at all, which is both double-standard and impossible; that you’re not allowed to have your area/side of debate and allow the MSM to hold their area/side of debate: they must hold ALL theirs and HALF yours from the go; that unending life-long scandals and failures from Pharma and the MSM to cover it are not evidence of anything and not admissible; not to mislead anyone, not to alarm anyone, while their beliefs are widely divergent, and Aero admits we are in search of the truth no one knows. However, Aero fundamentally believes anything they’re told by authorities until disproven, despite that everything authorities say is disproven over. And over. And over. And over. With millions of deaths (or Iraqi children alone) behind them. “But this time it’s different” somehow. This ONE time, they’re being honest. Trust me.

The ”warping of media and perception” is not unique to Bret and the IDW, CNN has LOWER ratings, is LESS important, and critically, MORE and constant serial failures as a source, and should be attributed nothing but scorn and dismissal. They are smaller, and IDW is bigger. Heck, tiny sites like Pool or Dore are bigger(and less wrong). The author has it wrong about who is the mainstream, who has clout. The warping of media and perception in their ideological echo-chamber is violently worse problem for CNN, Facebook, BuzzFeed, and NYT as RussiaGate – or Iraq II – has long-since proven.

But we urgently need a solution to the problem of how to seek truth in a kaleidoscopically fractured media landscape, in which the old certainties have been undermined.”

That’s super-easy. CNN, Congress, the White House, Pentagon, CDC, NYTimes, Newsweek, Guardian, BBC, 10 Downing, have all been proven to be serial liars for every minute of my whole sorry lifetime. If they’ve ever said anything true it has been entirely on accident. They have collectively killed more people than Covid and Cancer combined. So they start all discussions at -20 points, and Bret starts his at +/-0 points.

Appeal to Authority. Over. And over. And over. No one ever gets sick of it or recognizes IT’S A FALLACY, that is, untrue, false, stupid, wrong, FOR A REASON. It’s only WHICH authority. He wants the discussion, great, but only accepts the authorities-that-be.

And here we are with 50 whistleblowers, VP execs, Presidents, Intel, Congressmen, 10,000 doctors, 20 countries…none of them matter, none of them count. THEY are not authorities, because I CHOOSE who has “authority” over me, and therefore everything they say is right and must be disproven, whole everything YOU say is considered false and must be overwhelmingly proven, while they debank and throw you in jail, rig/hide evidence, publish hilariously fake reports, kill your dog, and anything else that can think of. You’re not an authority, so that’s what you deserve. Used to be a whistleblower was enough to cause SOME discrediting, some alarm. Nope. Side with known liars with everything to gain, against any little guy with everything to lose.

Article 2: “On the one side people believe that others’ decision not to get vaccinated is putting people at risk of death, while the other fears taking new and unproven medical treatments against their will.” This is true, but when the first half of the sentence is by any possible account illogical or even mentally ill, are we supposed to credit it equally? This goes with his “Who is authority?” issue in article one. If they think cloud-aliens are in their underwear and want us eat forks to save them, should we do it or entertain the discussion seriously? And vice versa? …No wait: our ‘vice-versa’ is to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE, and there is no risk, to the unwilling, nothing happens at all. See how having principles makes these things, these discussions, incredibly easy? I can be totally wrong and so what? You’re safe. Go eat a donut and laugh when I die. you will anyway. Only authoritarians lie awake worrying about what the OTHER guys thinks, then plots to MAKE them.

The mainstream tends to ignore claims by ‘fringe’ figures”

Yes, the Fringe which they themselves define, and the Fringe who have been totally correct almost all my life: DDT, Thaidamide, Vietnam, Panama, NAFTA, Iraq, Syria… while all the “Mainstream” people DOING the defining have been totally wrong, killed everyone, and got rich at it. So excuse me if I don’t prefer them to do the defining of “who’s fringe.” An offensive military attack, against U.N. law and all human rights, killing millions who live near an oil field, did literally nothing to us ever, and keeping it as a base for 20 years while we ALSO violently offensively attack the REST of the planet, some might consider to be “extreme.” Not NPR, CNN, or Fuller from the BBC. He considers them “Normal”, trustworthy, and pretty-okay in terms of who’s doing the defining of “fringe.”

“The Quillette article…failed to reach a heterodox (normie) audience. Why? …Appeals to authority fail on two levels…the problem is that our population doesn’t automatically trust our institutions or consensus…the loss of “lean-in” is a price authorities have paid for their own f—k-ups.”

Ex: “The Lab leak hypothesis has seriously damaged trust.”

“The messaging of vaccines is a “noble Lie”… “the gap between messaging and truth … people sense they are being lied to and fill in the gaps.”

Gee, I wonder why, preceding paragraph, paragraph.

“These are complex arguments” Yes, and not having ANY of them, censoring ANY argument anywhere, banning anybody that moves, is a guarantee to give people the overwhelming and unstoppable belief “they are being lied to.” Due to the lifelong series of constant, unmitigated, profitable, unpunished, always defended f—k-ups.

Continues with Ivermectin. Hey, that’s not the problem. The problem is WE WANT THAT DISCUSSION. It’s not allowed. If it were allowed and the argument fell down, this side would be happy with the team effort.

“A core aspect of sensemaking is observing when people are hijacked by excessive levels of certainty and inquiry collapses.” Oh yes. This is EXACTLY our argument about everything. Except the at-birth lack of any inquiry and perfect certainty of CNN and BBC is never questioned, only the other side needs be free of sin.
    We’re asking for the inquiry. They are shutting it down. Again, I don’t need to be right to pick a side here.

“The “Captured and “BaU” claims rely on assumptions that aren’t necessarily true.”

Absolutely, but only the rabble is held to this standard and account. They are allowed no information, frustrated at every turn, but if they even HYPOTHESIZE that someone, somewhere, might be defending profits n careers as the oldest crime in the world, they’re “unjustly making things up.’ If CNN and CDC do, they’re just “normal”. The slightest lack of objectivity is criminal in Kory and co, while considered sound practice for CDC, VAERs…

He goes on with flaws in the general IVM science, blithely missing that THIS IS THE POINT. All we want is the discussion. It’s great that he does it, but then hand-waves all discussion of any possible corruption or bad faith. ‘Cause. Authority. Daddy never lies. Don’t even ask.

“Then comes the most extraordinary claim in this document. Bret and Heather go on to claim the vaccines are NOT preventing serious illness and death…”

Wow, that didn’t age well, said Israel, Iceland, and UK.

“It’s worth stopping to think how newsworthy it would be if true.” Indeed.

“Every paper in the world would print that story.” Hahahahahahaaha! Wtf? Like “WMDs and ties to Al-q” print? A million Iraqi children/mushroom cloud/yellowcake” would print it? “We’re winning Vietnamese hearts and minds against Domino Theory” print it?

…And thus back to believing only and ever authority, whoever has the bigger stick and will smack him harder.
    VDB’s “Virus Evolution theory”, “This is an amazing claim that should be front page. [if true]” Hahahahaha, said Mr. BBC who sat around when Tony Blair lied about everything ever known in order to murder everyone he could find as a planet-wide war crime.

That it’s not front page is BRET’S fault, it’s VDB’s FAULT. Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. I mean the media never dropped or misreported anything before, right? (“Remember the Maine!”) Good Lord almighty, man. How do you make it to market without being conned by the schoolchildren?

Malone is discredited because if his work was stolen, then he has a vested interest in … killing the legitimacy of his own work, I guess? Meanwhile, Pfizer has no motives in selling it, or protecting themselves from expensive claims. Because: authority. Pfizer can haz it.

Eight blood clots among 40 million in Europe.” “…Six, twelve months on you aren’t seeing side effects either.” Hahahaha. Surely you’re being disingenuous, and gettin’ sloppy. There were 12,000 in the US alone before those numbers – like CDC Florida – mysteriously and magically re-set.

“Natural immunity is more effective…seems to clash with the evidence base…” Same as above. You mean the “evidence base” of all vaccines ever, and all science, over all creation? ‘Cuz I think that’s what you’re saying there. …I’ll go with the 200 years, not “Pfizer said last week.”

“I’m a journalist, trained at the BBC, Royal Television Society Award”. Say no more. I don’t think you can dig yourself out of the credibility hole at that point. As I said, very clever, probably un-self-conscious, defense of all establishments against all whistleblowers. And against all previous history of said Establishment’s published behaviour. And that’s WHY he was hired by the BBC and is still a journalist and not in a hole or prison somewhere: at core, He Believes. Meme: “I want to believe”
    Footsie In Bigfoot and uncorrupt multi-national corporations.

And yes, what’s with the ad hominem? I’m sure he would take the vaccine, but so have most doctors, most (smart) people I know and that has nothing to do with the point. Besides, is anyone fully convinced the MSM explanation CAN’T be true? (I mean, it’s so dumb, maybe…but you know what I mean.) Are we now saying “It’s impossible for me to be wrong?” I’m sure I can’t say that, and I was way ahead here.

those darned kids
    Participant

dr. d: “And yes, what’s with the ad hominem? I’m sure he would take the vaccine,”

are you addressing me? i only ask because it seems to me that a lot of the insistence, the tone seems to brought about by fear. fear of a mistake, perhaps? i felt kinda icky asking, as i’ve never asked anyone, but i’ve asked other questions i felt were pertinent and have been completely ignored.

my questions haven’t been about receptors or studies or data or misdisinformation – they’ve been about lived experience. i ask those because from my (purely anecdotal, of course) experience, the dangers of these vaccines seem to greatly outweigh the dangers of this virus (for example, i have seen 4 people sent to the hospital because of vaccines, whilst knowing of only one because of the virus).

scientifically, anecdotes mean little. nonetheless, i find it very hard to advocate for something i see causing so much torment. i have asked the questions i chose to see if deflationista had experienced anything similar, for it just seems too impossible to ignore so much pain.

if i have offended anyone, i apologize quite sincerely. my questions may have gotten more “intense” because i’ve been ignored. i guess i should post more stats…

those darned kids
    Participant

and i sincerely hope the msm explanation is completely correct, and that vaccines will end this insanity.

i mean, saddam did have wmd. he just used ’em up in the 80’s before america came back for the deposit.

DarkMatter
    Participant

@deflationista
    I (and maybe others) asked how you find the truth of a matter. I read the first David Muller link you posted and skimmed the second one. Fuller tries to project a tone of fairness. He points out problems in Bret Weinstein’s viewpoint some of which seem to be valid. What he doesn’t do is talk about any of the problems in the mainstream narrative. An even handed assessment would discuss that their are problems with both narratives and try to reconcile these. He seems to have taken a side and doesn’t look like a fair arbiter.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“Prices never rise, and people never work together toward a common end that could keep them out of jail. Silliest thought ever. Just ask any robber.”

As Adam Smith himself said in ‘The Wealth of Nations’:

“People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or some contrivance to raise prices.”</em

Good job there are no conspiracy theories.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@deflationista
    @Raul Ilargi Meijer

ref : ” On Bret Weinstein, Alternative Media, Ivermectin and Vaccine related controversies”

I went there and read that. It was encouraging to see the flickering flame of even handed “moderating” has not been fully extinguished.

I also bet that a lot of folks here on TAE will flash back at you in pure reflex ( just because it was YOU who posted it and said that the David Fuller article was well written, fair and insightful ). That’s the price you pay for being so snotty in earlier posts and commentary.

In my experience so far David Fuller is an honest broker who earnestly attempts to moderate discussions and does not shy away from even the hottest of topics , and is very good at questioning everything without rancor or ridicule .

I was particularly impressed with how well he interviewed Jordan Peterson , here : https://youtu.be/EjqXXengN1s

upstateNYer
    Participant

darned kids: “if i have offended anyone, i apologize quite sincerely. my questions may have gotten more “intense” because i’ve been ignored.”

You’ve never offended me. I like your comments.

D Benton: did you find that even-handed? Interesting.

chooch
    Participant

The idea that if we (the west) help China to become rich and develop a middle class then they will demand freedom and democracy and a color revelation will occur and China will adopt a democracy like us. Oddly we seem to be on the verge of a color revelation of our own and the last bastion of freedom minded people will fall. That would imply that the original idea was not the west’s to begin with but instilled in them by the CCP.

The article on Eric Feigl-Ding rung a bell in regards to China’s Wumao. Which is an elaborate propaganda operation. Over the years it has become more sophisticated in their attempts to brainwash people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1425747735366492161?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

upstateNYer
    Participant

Holy cow, madam. (picks jaw up off floor) Thanks for posting the twit link. A counterpoint to the Ding twit stream is the link House posted earlier to the zerohedge article. I don’t typically read ZH, glad I read this one.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@madamski

ref: “Only thing to do is live well. Maybe even long and prosperously.”

Or, as my daughter advised, “Just go on living, until further notice.”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@upstateNYer

ref: ” How many people have to die? Seriously, how many deaths will it take before sanity is re-established? ”

100% should do the trick.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

My sense of humor seems to have darkened recently.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@upstateNYer

ref : “D Benton: did you find that even-handed? Interesting.”

Fuller’s word choices in several places did suggest beyond reasonable that his position is on what I personally consider to be the wrong side of the vaccine issue, but overall yeah, I would still give him a B+ as an even handed moderator. Basically didn’t he support letting the opposition ( us, in other words) have their say? In a fair debate, with us getting to have our say, the best facts win (usually) which in this case is our side of the moral and scientific argument. I don’t ask that he have no opinion, and I don’t ask that he shut up (nice as that might be .) All I ask is that an actual debate be allowed a platform.

zerosum
    Participant

Afghanistan

Over the horizon surveillance
    resupplying armaments
    evacuation
    sieges
    population reduction
    crop control

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I’m out-of-state visiting family. Brother-in-law is great guy, but a CNN junkie: in the house, in the car. Can’t believe what I hear. It’s like Pravda, North Korea, an alternate reality spun out of nothing, like the Matrix.

My back went out yesterday, so started on the prednisone. Always fun when it happens away from home at the most inconvenient times. Sigh. So glad I thought ahead and brought a supply with me purchased from my favorite India on-line pharm. You should know the name by now.

Anyway, just had to comment how Dr D. brought a smile to my face today with 2, count them, two fantastic posts. He doesn’t get lost in the briars and brambles, but aims right at the root, the underlying principle. I love that! I’m glad he/she is here. This is not to disparage the others; we all have our favorites, don’t we? Like a pot luck dinner, each brings something to share for the meal. That tuna casserole may not be bad, but “Oh look, someone brought a grilled salmon. Outta my way!”

After reading upstateNYr’s key points, how can one not conclude that Fuller is a stark raving lunatic? What is wrong with you people?

“Before the invention of YouTube and other media that allow people to upload their own content, there were gatekeepers who decided what would be published, which was an effective way of controlling the conversation. However, there are now so many information sources that gatekeeping no longer works.

A simpleton’s excuse for deleting, banning, censoring by social media. We got this for you, you don’t have to do any thinking. And that’s a good thing. Signed: J. Edgar Fuller.

“It would be more accurate to acknowledge up front that, like all medical interventions, Covid vaccines carry risks, but that these must be weighed against the rewards of protection against Covid. The overwhelming consensus is that this balance is firmly on the side of the vaccines.”

Once you’re done with the banning and deleting of all the doctors who dare disagree with Fauci and Pfizer, and you’ve installed the 24/7, 56 channel pro-Vaxx propaganda, yes, that is what is left, an “overwhelming consensus”. Good thing we have those gatekeepers. What would the world come to? How to turn a problem into a solution. Bernays is smiling.

“The narrative of the heroic rebel fighting orthodoxies seems to seduce many of those who are intensely sceptical about mainstream narratives into blind acceptance of heterodox claims.”

The only “blind acceptance” here is Fuller’s of mainstream narratives. Anyone who doesn’t is a tragic heroic rebel. Give up already! We won!

“… outlining Bret’s view that the “aligned incentives” of big pharma have corrupted the truth-seeking landscape so much that we can no longer trust their data. They then read an excerpt from Ben Goldacre’s book, Big Pharma, about how major medical companies can warp research and bury bad news. These problems are well documented … but they are irrelevant …”

There is no industry that has paid more in fines than Big Pharma, and none that pays more to lobbyists and political campaigns, but that is irrelevant once they start making hundreds of billions more in untested therapeutics for which they have received full legal immunity from those who received the donations. Give up already! We won!

Dimitri
    Participant

In the beginning of the vaccines rollout my oncologist was very enthusiastic about it and he said I should have one too.

(I didn’t)

Recently I asked him if he would vaccinate his 13 years old son.

“Knowing what I know now, no, never” he said.

So yes. Science evolves

upstateNYer
    Participant

I’ll drop this link here. To be completely open and honest, it was painful to read.

“It’s just…” – Why I Won’t Submit

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

“All coronaviruses have spike proteins. It’s where they get their name.”

Well, that is true, but my understanding is that this one is unique in Coronaviruses (Possibly ‘Borrowed’ from HIV if I recall earlier reading on the subject correctly) and that this uniqueness is why all of the Vaccines target it specifically.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Raul, those were the few points I spent time copy/pasting. As dr d pointed out, it would be a very long post to write counterpoints to the entire post (I won’t call it an article) because there are so many.

I’ll second your question: “What is wrong with you people?”

those were the few points I spent time copy/pasting.

It was enough, just like the title was already enough.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.