Debt Rattle August 16 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 16 2020

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michael Andrews Lights VII: A Shadow 1974   • Clinesmith Was Working For Mueller When He Forged That Email (RS) • Democrats Still Denounce This ‘
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 16 2020]

zerosum
    Participant

“I don’t understand what’s going on here.”

Nobody understands.
    Yesterday is gone.

(There is a child playing with a pile of loaded guns and the democrites are waiting/hoping for the child to shoot himself.)

The pandemic has changed the trajectory of our economic and social future.

Imagine …. a whole life of knowing what to do, and suddenly, your efforts and activities are ineffective and irrelevant.

Night falls, the youths are partying, the retirees are in bed by 10:00 p.m., unaware of the danger being activated by the grandkids
    Relax, Opioids are the painkillers balancing the scale.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.thedesertreview.com/
    The Desert Review is an award winning, locally owned, and independent online news source and weekly printed publication that covers the events, sports, and people of the Imperial Valley in southern California and the stories that matter to the community.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/open-letter-to-dr-anthony-fauci-regarding-the-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-for-treating-covid-19/article_31d37842-dd8f-11ea-80b5-bf80983bc072.html

Open letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci regarding the use of Hydroxychloroquine for treating COVID-19
    By George C. Fareed, MD Brawley, California Michael M. Jacobs, MD, MPH Pensacola, Florida Donald C. Pompan, MD Salinas, California Aug 13, 2020 Updated Aug 13, 2020 0

We hope that our questions compel you to reconsider your current approach to COVID-19 infection.
    —–
    My questions:
    1. Why is this open letter not being published in the mainstream media?
    2. Since when, has this kind of letter made anyone change their mind?
    3. Do you believe, like I believe, that the mainstream news media must change their position?
    ——
    (if interested, go to the link and read the article)

Bill7
    Participant

‘PETER HITCHENS: My suspicion is that the wrecking of the economy and the state-sponsored panic of these times has killed more people than Covid ever did’:

“..Everything about the figures we are given has been fraudulent and wrong. We will never know how many people were listed as Covid deaths in this country, whose true cause of death was something else.
    The rules on classifying them were shockingly lax, and almost no post-mortems were held, so we can never check. But the London Government was last week forced to admit that for some time its official death figures have been a wild overstatement of the facts.
    Somehow this colossal event was pushed on to inside pages and way down BBC bulletins, but let me tell you the UK’s total death toll has been revised down from 46,706 to 41,329, a fall of 5,377. That, as you might have noticed, is an error of more than ten per cent, a huge admission.

They were forced into this by the brilliant forensic work of Professor Carl Heneghan and his brave colleagues at Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, which showed that the previous figures were so loose that they could have included car-crash victims who once tested positive for Covid.
    They were forced into this by the brilliant forensic work of Professor Carl Heneghan and his brave colleagues at Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, which showed that the previous figures were so loose that they could have included car-crash victims who once tested positive for Covid. Even the fatuous Health Commissar Matt Hancock (above) had to accept that for months, his department had been publishing bilge as if it was information

They were forced into this by the brilliant forensic work of Professor Carl Heneghan and his brave colleagues at Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, which showed that the previous figures were so loose that they could have included car-crash victims who once tested positive for Covid. Even the fatuous Health Commissar Matt Hancock (above) had to accept that for months, his department had been publishing bilge as if it was information..”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8631149/PETER-HITCHENS-state-sponsored-panic-times-killed-people-Covid-did.html

Dr. D
    Participant

I have no idea what they think they’re doing.

But since it seems to be making people ask questions and get involved at last, it’s all good to me. As you were. Carry on. I’m enjoying it greatly. Seems a bright future of relocalization ahead.

V. Arnold
    Participant

This may be apropos for today:

Everything you know is crap.
    Everything you think is crap.
    Everything you have been taught is crap.
    Everything you say is crap.
    And everything you believe is crap…
    Thayer Dowd
    😉

John Day
    Participant

One of the best things any of us can do for American politics is to normalize the immediate outpatient treatment of COVID-19. Here is the study from Bangldesh, which has become so influential in India, and secondarily influenced my treatment of the sick, middle-aged-diabetic husband & wife team last week.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343305357_A_Case_Series_of_100_COVID-19_Positive_Patients_Treated_with_Combination_of_Ivermectin_and_Doxycycline
    I intend to get a post together tomorrow, including ivermectin and avocado grafting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.