Debt Rattle August 17 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 17 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Piet Mondriaan New York City I 1942   • Ukraine Aiming To Create Chaos Within Russian Forces – Zelenskiy Adviser (G.) • Western Countries Waiting
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 17 2022]

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

RIM. I hope you are not seriously affected by this:

‘State of emergency declared in two regions, evacuations taking place amid ‘relentless’ rain

Weather warnings are now in full effect in the Nelson/Tasman and West Coast regions, with rain hammering down’

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Red
    Participant

George Monbiot. I’ve read a fair bit of him years back and haven’t bothered with him in quite some time. He is just a poser.

RIM. I hope you are not seriously affected by this:

‘State of emergency declared in two regions, evacuations taking place amid ‘relentless’ rain

Weather warnings are now in full effect in the Nelson/Tasman and West Coast regions, with rain hammering down’

In Greece? Not so far …

The Daily Exposé says it’s not 44% of pregnant women losing their babies in the Pfizer trial, but 82-97%, miscarriages and stillbirths. Got to skim through the details

Confidential Pfizer Documents confirm 82-97% of COVID Vaccinated Pregnant Women sadly lost their Baby during Trial

Red
    Participant

Ivermectin is currently used for about 27% of the world’s population. Countries where COVID-19 mortality is close to zero may not have incentive to adopt treatments. When excluding these countries, ivermectin adoption is about 43%. We excluded countries where the cumulative mortality over the preceding month was less than 1 in 1 million, according to the data at https://ourworldindata.org/). For the estimated population coverage, isolated use, some regions, mixed usage, and many regions use a factor of 0.05, 0.25, 0.5, and 0.75 respectively. Please send us corrections/updates.

https://ivmstatus.com/

Dr. D
    Participant

So can we celebrate Liz Cheney being gone yet? What was that thing where they had the Most Wanted on the deck of cards?

“Our strategy is to destroy the logistics, the supply lines and the ammunition depots and other objects of military infrastructure.”

So…you’re fighting a “war”? At last, I guess, since you didn’t think of this before? These hit and run tactics are the French Resistance actions of a nation who has lost and is fully occupied. And also has no power, no support, and no supply lines of your own. Good luck.

Speaking of, I guess the much-vaunted Kiev August counteroffensive has been reduced to “propaganda action.” That is, “Just kidding! We never really meant to counteroffensive anyway. We were just doing that to beat Russia by causing their army to amass in the next delicious province, ready to strike West and complete the landlocking encirclement of Ukraine. See how smart and clever we are? It worked!”

Thanks, I guess? Cue Ukrainian jokes here.

Back to The Guardian, who I guess is so ashamed they didn’t byline the article, “Russian troops destroy cities such as Mariupol and Sievierodonetsk in order to gain territory.”

…So it’s a war? Or something? Gosh how rude of them to destroy cities in order to take territory. We never had to do that in wars til now.

“I often get asked in interviews and while speaking to other foreign ministers: how long will you last?”

Maybe. That’s because if we got involved the conflict would go nuclear and we’d ask how long the entire West would last while SatanII’s are falling on the whole Eastern United States and London. Not long. Maybe two hours?

“So long, mom!
    I’m off to drop the Bomb
    So don’t wait up for me
    But though I may roam
    I’ll come back to my home
    Although it may be
    A pile of debris

Remember, mommy!
    I’m off to get a commie
    So send me a salami
    And try to smile somehow
    I’ll look for you
    When the war is over
    An hour and a half from now!” –Tom Leher.

“NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has predicted that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine would eventually end with a negotiated settlement”

Genius! Where do they find these guys? Actually, it’s probably in contention and he’s considered a sellout commie for saying so. …by the soft hands from Columbia U. on CNN. Wave the Flag, so long as it’s not American. So, we’re all bored with this; what’s “The Latest Thing” I need to support now? Or get fired, deplatformed, debanked? Surely the Tshirts are pre-printed already, just like the Ukr flags. …And Antifa flags, and Isis flags…boy they sure like flags. Maybe it’s because you don’t actually have to DO anything.

“Zelensky Speaks out on Travel Ban for Ukrainian Men (RT)”

We had a travel ban for all Americans for two years. You can’t compete. Difference being, they have an actual reason. We just hid in our basements.

Supermarket bills in Great Britain will soar by £533, or more than £10 a week”

Not unless they only spent £10 a week before now. And Aldi is German. Good luck.

“Natural gas usage in Germany plunged in the first half of this year…the drop was 8%”

One of those two statements is not true. I’m getting pretty tired of this headline superlative, where every rainfall is armegeddon, and they extend the story to “All weather in North and South America” to claim it affects more people. plunge verb: to ( cause someone or something to) move or fall suddenly and often a long way forward, down, or into something”

We just make words up. “Words mean only exactly what I want them to mean” because we use them to decide “Which is to be master,” my ego and pocketbook, or your own lyin’ eyes.

“the association noted that nearly all households and public buildings could do more to cut consumption” I would think so, since they didn’t cut gas at all in the first place! And turn down the therm by 1°c? Yeah, that’s not “Plunge” either. That’s less than the yearly Public Service Announcements. They are not a serious people. They are a silly and useless people, and will die.

Thus, the South surrendered to Lincoln’s Army in 1865 after only four years of fighting,”

Does he know anything about the South? It maaaaaaaybe had something more to do with that the South didn’t have a cannon factory, like Rhett Butler said. That’s not one of those ephemera. And no fighting men, since their men were slaves. They could have won, but it would require cultural changes and dispossessing their oligarchs.

The West is certainly starting a war, though. I’m getting YouTube promos for “Hot Exposes! See the evil crooked scams at your local Farmer’s Market!!!” In Canada. Yeah, everybody knows there’s nobody more crooked and unscrupulous than a farmer selling 6 peaches. (Shudder). Not at all like the White Knights of morality like Rob Ford in Toronto or Captain Blackface.

He does have a point about strategy, however: where you goin’ with this? How are you going to win with this game plan? They’ll just sap you and wait you out like always unless (as I said) you go on the offensive and take the government yourself and turn it into the far-right nightmare that is Hungary: a nation made more peaceful, more prosperous, with increasing marriages and happy children. Brrrr. The Horror! I think they should stick to being a narcostate undermining their major export market of food.

Judge Assigned to Lawsuit Alleging CIA Spied on Assange Visitors (D.)”

Just reading the short here, but I got nothin’. The CIA is SUPPOSED to spy on people. That’s it’s purpose. Those people are supposed to be those who attained secrets damaging to the United States, as was true here. Perhaps we should mention something legally relevant sometime? The CIA does not have jurisdiction over U.S. citizens in the United States, especially if they are journalists? That is expressly forbidden? And although slippery, they are not to harass foreign journalists who are following longstanding rules and customs should they attain damaging intel, but focus on the leaker instead? Any of this ringing a bell here, Mr. Reporter? Because ignoring the law is not helpful to his case, our case, or a story exclusively about issues of law.

“Organic, pasture-fed beef is more damaging than factory farming?”

Yup, that’s where they got to now. Inject one lie in the system and like a cancer it spread everywhere, eventually causing dramatic 180’s like this. This much is true however: like NJ wolves, they go bananas if you harm one eagle, one of the King’s deer. At the same time you can’t spill a quart of oil without being arrested by the EPA, they give multi-million tax incentives to pave 1,000 acres at a pop, decade after decade. Total erasure of the NE “rainforests”. The loss of habitat is thousands of times worse than the killing of any individual animal. Guess which one they support? YOUR house, YOURS, stops the habitat and effectively kills one deer, one rabbit, one wallaby, whatever. If you shot it, you’d be sad. But if you just displace that same animal and 100 more on that 1 acre lot, you feel happy, environmental, and sleep sound.

Animals that went extinct? Almost all due to habitat, not individuals. That is, towns in Kenya, not poachers.

Amish is a USDA rule, he can’t be his own unlicensed meat-packing plant. #Helping. This is to drive farmers out and move the profits to the middle men. #Helping. And creating choke holds, monopolies, which are now so tight that Tyson has extortion power over the nation. #Helping. So they are using the legal workaround, by being a “Member” of the “Club” they are part-owners of the farm, and therefore part-owners of the meat. You can’t be convicted for processing “Your own” meat. Because that’s yours already, it’s not being sold to you. More #Helping. The government doesn’t follow any laws – often doesn’t even know any laws, in town court about half the time they’ve never read any of the laws – and then goes and #Helps by shutting down 1) a business 2) a tax center 3) their own citizens, 4) illegally and at great expense for the upcoming lawsuit that will fall on 5) all the other town taxpayers. 6) will then raise taxes to cover the lawsuit that shouldn’t have existed in the first place, bankrupting a few and driving some other #Taxpayers out. All this in order to get in the way of their citizens, and STOP them from making decisions with their own lives and own risks, which in no way bug anybody around them. #Helping.

For the love of God, stop #Helping before we all die of it. This will never, ever, EVER happen. They will never stop meddling until you go to their houses and put the fear of a fire-wielding God into them, and even then be salty and hold a grudge about it ‘til they die. I see it about twice a year, and the life-long feuds of the resulting Hatfields and McCoys litter the landscape til you can’t move without running into one.

Hey! People are having a good time doing what they want that hasn’t hurt anyone yet, probably won’t, and certainly less than WalMart. How can we get in their way and stop them, not even for a good reason, like I was bribed?

“How the Biden Admin, Big Tech, and Pfizer fooled Americans into taking “FDA approved” COVID vaccines that never actually existed..”

Yes, but that’s true, so no one cares. If you want to convince them, make up fake stuff and they’ll believe it.

“More than 40 percent of pregnant women who participated in Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages,”

And no one cares. Apparently, they like it. What can I say? If it bugged them, they’d do something about it. Am I supposed to do something when they won’t?

“the institutions that illegally targeted President Trump are the same institutions who control the specific evidence of their unlawful targeting.

Which is to be master? The elected? Or the unelected? Us? Or Them?

Red
    Participant

The real crisis today is that oil is the economy. The oil age has been ending for 50 years but there is no substitute for oil. Wind, solar and nuclear only address electric power generation which accounts for only 18% of world energy consumption. Even if we could magically transform 100% of electric power to non-fossil energy sources, this would not address the other 82% of energy use that society needs.

Paradigm Shift: End of the Oil Age

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Ah yes, George Monbiot, the deflationista of the UK press. :-/

Red
    Participant

It’s about time. I have no bone to pick, pun intended, with vegetarians but I get the “holier than thou” bs that rolls from the mouths of the righteous. No matter the cause or how sensible it may be, there always seems to be that vocal minority that just ruins it all. The alphabet communities are running interference against any meaningful discourse and slowly turning the majority firmly against them. Way to change the world boys and girls or whatever you think you are. The changes you’re looking for aren’t likely to happen, more likely we slide back to the 1950’s, is that want you really want?

Savage Restaurant Owner Completely Fed Up with ‘Holier-than-thou’ Vegans, Will Now Make Them Go Hungry

“I apologised politely and professionally that sadly we do not cater for vegans. Had that of been a food intolerance we couldn’t cater for, ordinarily that would have sufficed. However, some nasty people have felt it’s their place and right to criticise this fact. Some comments I may add have subsequently been deleted.”

The owners said these attacks, the worst of which had been deleted, would not change their minds.

“You have to ask yourself, do you think that bullying someone is going to endear them to you?” the post said. “Is it going to make them rethink their decision…maybe I should? NO it does not!”

The owners also explained they had catered to vegans before, but they decided to stop doing so because of many vegans’ “‘holier-than-thou’ attitude.”

Red
    Participant

The Man Who Wanted to be Left Alone
    The most terrifying force of death,
    Comes from the men who wanted to be left alone.

Just leave me alone.

They try, so very hard,
    To mind their own business.

Just leave me alone
    I just want to provide for those I love.

They resist every impulse to fight back.
    They swallow their ego and walk away.
    They make allowances for the pride of others.
    Despite themselves, they trust in the plan…

Plan A: Live and Let Live
    Plan B: Reasonable Discourse
    Plan C: Overwhelming force. Maximum speed and aggression. Extreme prejudice.

With their resistance comes forced and permanent change.

And so the man, who wanted to be left alone, finally takes up arms!
    Some with their words. Others with their fists.

And then there are those who take up the armaments of Heaven and Hell, Deed and Word, who employ infinite creativity and scouring flame to raze all their enemies until they are but charred memories lost in the abyss!

I just wanted to be left alone.

With the fires of Heaven and Hell comes a permanent change.
    The life they knew is gone.
    The world they fought for is dead.
    They know – that the fight itself has stolen from them everything they ever would have fought for.
    Their lives, as they have lived them, are over.

When the men who wanted to be left alone fight back-
    It is a form of suicide.
    The man who was, is no more.
    The man who loved,
    The man who built,
    The man who obeyed,
    The man who trusted,
    That man is dead!

When the men who just wanted to be left alone take up violence, they fight with unrestrained vengeance against those who forced their hand!
    They fight with raw hate.
    They fight with brutality.
    They fight by any means available to them.
    And they fight without mercy.

The Great Manipulators who pushed them to this-
    Who thought themselves so clever-
    Who were merely play-acting at terror and politics-
    What will they say when TRUE TERROR arrives on their doorsteps?

To live my life in peace. But you wouldn’t allow it.
    Go ahead; cry, scream, beg for mercy.
    My ears are deaf.
    Only your agony will baptize me into hearing again.

I am the man who just wanted to be left alone.
    And soon you’ll wish that you had.

Red
    Participant

The absurdity of the world – and the meaning of life
    The problem of human existence is the basic motif of existentialist philosophising. According to Camus, the decisive question that every human being must ask is the question of the meaning of life. First, however, people must know whether they can unreservedly affirm this existence. Only then can they decide how they want to shape their lives.

As a rule, most people want to avoid this important problem, but excuses are useless: one must say yes or no. If it were no longer worthwhile to exist because everything has been recognised as absurd, there seems to be no other solution than suicide. Suicide is preceded by despair: the conviction that there is no way out, no confidence. The resolution that matures in the silence of a despairing soul is the most absurd of all resolutions and therefore the most difficult to grasp.

One should not believe that the problem of suicide belongs only to “pathology”, to the study of abnormal and pathological processes and conditions in the body and their causes. Even “normal” people know – especially in dark times – life situations in which the desire arises in the human heart to throw away the toil and agony of this existence. Thus, in the first Corona year 2020, suicides among young people also increased sharply (2).

According to Camus, however, the suicide is a philosopher whose attitude of cognition ends in failure. The suicide cannot stand the absurdity of the world that he grasps and escapes from it. Only a few are able to withstand the insight into the absurdity of the world; escape from it is the rule, both in everyday life and in philosophy, religion and science. The religious person excludes the absurdity of the world by hoping that a divine authority will guarantee a higher meaning.

click to continue
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/actuality-french-philosopher-writer-existentialist-atheist-stamp-albert-camus/5790202

John Day
    Participant

Here is a story from October 2017, about making one big, huge city fromAmsterdam to Munich and Paris to fix European lack of global competitiveness. It seems likethe farmes are fighting something like this spawn-of-evil-deception. It is quite misplaced in history. Let those investors lose.

Dutch investors launch new marketing programme for NL: Tristate City

Charles Hugh Smith says deglobalization is inflationary. Yep…
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogaug22/globalization-inflationary8-22.html

John Day
    Participant

It looks like a hard-right swing after midterms is being put in place in the US. Civil War question persists.

FBI raid solidifies Trump’s Republican clout https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-raid-has-solidified-trumps-clout-gop-ahead-expected-2024-run-conservative-observers

14 FBI Whistleblowers Have Come Forward: Rep. Jordan https://www.zerohedge.com/political/14-fbi-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-rep-jordan

Eric Trump Says He’ll Release FBI Raid Surveillance Tape https://www.zerohedge.com/political/eric-trump-says-hell-release-fbi-raid-surveillance-tape

Red
    Participant

💉🎯 “BIGGEST Disaster in Medical History!” ~ Dr Charles Hoffe Gives Riveting Speech In Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Dr. Charles Hoffe is a family doctor. He lives and works in Lytton, in Canada. He is a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, and moved to Canada. He has worked as a rural family physician and emergency room physician for 31 years.

https://rumble.com/v1fhy3v–biggest-disaster-in-medical-history-dr-charles-hoffe-gives-riveting-speech.html

Red
    Participant

An increasingly large number of people now agree that information of all kinds in the countries of North America, Europe and their Pacific allies is deployed overwhelmingly to serve the interests of Western corporate oligarchs and the politicians who front for them. Outlets including news media and NGOs, academic and scientific journals as well as international institutions have practically all been fully integrated now into the long standing, global psychological warfare offensive of the West’s ruling classes. At home, they work relentlessly to control the perceptions and behavior of their countries’ populations. Overseas, they seek constantly to mobilize international opinion against countries like Russia and China, governments from Syria to Venezuela, political movements like Hezbollah, and even individuals, like Julian Assange, who resist them.

The main purpose of this vast psychological warfare apparatus is to create false beliefs which over time harden into false memories. The process consolidates ruling class control domestically while also facilitating their present and future crimes of aggression around the world. Populations in the West are deliberately misinformed and misled by means of plausible misrepresentation, blatant distortion, systematic omission and downright lies. Categories of information such as journalism, academic and scientific research, investigation by NGOs or briefings from international institutions have all been deformed, distorted and devalued by their abuse so as to further the domestic and global interests of the Western oligarchies.

Continue reading:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/fighting-sleep-reason-reporting-class-independence/5790247

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Red

You seem to be having quite a good and productive day. Not a “nice” day, mind you, but certainly a good one.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

A Few Know… (yesterday)
    How one transfers that knowledge to a preset-day teenager addicted to packaged food and addicted to a smart phone is the challenge.

It probably cannot be done.

Yes. Very difficult. I have tried with a few “roughing it” camping trips over the years.

It’s an interesting thought experiment. My daughter would transition the best — her passions are drawing and reading, passions that would transition to 1700s technology. She prefers simple foods (we recently realized that she is allergic to sodium benzoate.). One son would be devastated — he would feel deeply betrayed and cheated. The other would adapt, but it would take time…he loves building in Minecraft and has already begun the transition to building/creating IRL (in the real world) but that transition is far from complete. He does, however, enjoy cooking full meals with me, and he would miss soda, but would be just fine.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Electric car prices raised by the amount of tax credits…
    (Obviously, it serves as a “giveaway” to the electric auto industry. They probably lobbied for it. Or wrote that part of the bill.)
    It just goes to show that these cars are only designed for the segment of the population that actually BENEFITS from such tax credits. More than a decade ago, when the annual “family income” of myself and my ex was around $70k/year, 3 dependents, I realized that we paid very little in income tax — it was all washed away with exemptions, child tax credit, etc. Due to this, tax credits to purchase a home solar system were useless — since we didn’t pay that much in income taxes, we couldn’t take the credit. (Oh, sure, you can roll it forward for several years, but the kids were toddlers, so that would be banking on large income increases in the next few years — which didn’t happen.
    These electric car tax credits are designed for individuals making more than $70k/year, or families with children making more than $125k /year. More giveaways to those who already have much. (That was always a flaw that I saw in the parable of the talents. It’s all well and good if it is a metaphor for talents as skills and abilities…but the guy who buried his gold coin didn’t waste it in riotous living — why take it from him? And the guy who received only 2 and doubled them — why was he seen as deficient to the guy given 5 who doubled his? Why be prejudiced against the guy given only two — why not give him the one taken from the guy who buried it? It starts reminding me of Cain and Abel — why did Cain the farmer have to buy an animal from Abel, who did animal husbandry, in order to make a pleasing offering to God? What was wrong with Cain making an offering of the fruits of the field? Sounds like the Hebrew God was a bad parent, arbitrarily preferring one child over the other, rather than letting his children develop along their own predilections. Cain murdering Abel was unconscionable, and he was an adult responsible for his own choices, however, it all starts sounding a bit like a daytime soap opera family drama!)

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

“Speaking words of wisdom: let it be.”

But we can’t just let it be. Is it because we are unwise?
    No, it’s just because we all are what we were meant to be.

We can only blame/ignore The Creator if we firmly believe we would have had done better. But, in plain honesty, how can we tell?

Radical acceptance – Brutal candor: we aren’t lost, therefore we can’t be saved.

The things we are doing to help our children will eventually hurt our great-grandchildren.
    Is this a flaw?
    No, it is a feature: we can only act as long as we remain clueless about the future.

We arguably care about our children but we don’t care that much about their children – that’s mankind’s distinctive watermark, our greatest claim to fame.

anticlimactic
    Participant

The Gentle Genocide

If you want to reduce the population then reducing the number of babies born is a less noticeable way of doing it.

Several countries have recorded a significantly reduced birth rate so it seems to be quite effective.

There are reports that the mRNA vaccine becomes concentrated in the ovaries in women. The question is whether any effects are temporary or permanent.

There are so many genuine concerns about the vaccines being suppressed that I wonder whether it is just to boost the profits of a few companies or is it a genuine full-blown attempt at genocide?

oldandtired
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

“ More giveaways to those who already have much”

You don’t think the US Tax Code was written for little people, do you?

The headlines read, “Top Earners in US to be taxed at 40%.” People read headlines. People don’t read the US Tax Code. Top earners want to avoid that 40% tax rate. So they hire accountants and attorneys and maybe pay less tax per year than you do?

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

TPTB
    First, they’ve let the human population grow exponentially (probably because they thought it was good for business.)
    Then, they’ve noticed there’s too much of us around and that “some” population shrinkage is in order (probably to preserve a modicum of decent lifestyle).

(Corollary) TPTB – as clueless as the hoi polloi, but with less material constraints.

Mr. House
    Participant

“If you want to reduce the population then reducing the number of babies born is a less noticeable way of doing it.”

Like promoting that everyone be gay?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

About 15 years ago I wrote something akin to the following.

‘The Earth generates oil as fast as we use it, and if we do not keep drilling holes to relieve the pressure, oil will accumulate under the surface and erupt in the form of oil volcanoes.

The Earth is cooling and we are entering an ice age because there is insufficient carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Debts and deficits do not matter. If you find yourself unable to repay a debt or pay the interest on a loan, simply find another lender. Spending money you don’t have on things you don’t need is what makes you happy.

Therefore, to be good, happy citizens, we should all do the following; borrow as much money as possible to purchase devices that burn oil, and use them as much as possible.’

Being as responsible member of the global community, the government of NZ has taken all this to heart:

‘Tourism New Zealand launches global campaign to attract ‘high-quality’ travellers

Tourism New Zealand is hoping to pique the interest of curious travellers in its first global campaign in two years.

‘If You Seek’ teases audiences with snippets of destination and activities from well known locations like Hooker Valley near Aoraki Mt Cook and Hell’s Gate in the North Island to those less recognisable.

The campaign includes short films, content to educate travel sellers and a domestic marketing campaign.

Tourism New Zealand chief executive René de Monchy said there was intense international competition to attract visitors.

“Because of our size and location New Zealand will have to work hard to encourage visitation post-Covid with international visitor numbers taking years to build up and Kiwis now having the option of travelling overseas,” de Monchy said.

“The work includes sneak-peeks of some well-known destinations as well as places and experiences that aren’t as recognisable in our key markets.

“We wanted to tap into the curiosity of our target high-quality traveller, who we know are adventurous and keen to dig beneath the surface of the places they visit whether on the beaten path or not.”

The aim was to reach high-quality visitors who TNZ believed would explore more deeply, spend more and engage with our culture and environment respectfully, he said.

In a recent speech to the Tourism Export Council NZ conference, Tourism Minister Stuart Nash said the country would not seek to attract or market towards budget visitors who ‘travel around our country on $10 a day eating two-minute noodles’.

But he said Aotearoa would still roll out the welcome mat for all tourists.

De Monchy said Tourism New Zealand’s research showed that visitors who saw their work spent more and travelled more widely around the country.

It also showed that around two thirds of New Zealanders intended to take a domestic holiday in the coming year, and 42 percent were motivated to visit a place they hadn’t before on their upcoming travels.

‘If You Seek’ is being launched in New Zealand, Australia, USA, China, UK, Singapore, Japan, Germany, India, Korea and Canada.’

See, we are not living in a post peak oil world (despite all the data indicating we are); there is no ‘Climate Emergency’ (despite the government declaring one) and fiat currencies are not in the process of unravelling (despite raging inflation -devaluation- and falling house prices and falling equity markets. In fact, we are all getting wealthier and healthier by doing nothing other than churn out hot air.

It is unclear whether the government will be subsidising the construction of brothels in ‘Hooker Valley’ or whether it will be suggesting to impoverished New Zealander women -impoverished by the government- that they offer their services to ‘high-quality travellers’ in order to be able to pay escalating grocery bills etc.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Amernio Pereira

When you are operating a Ponzi scheme, the easiest way to keep it expanding is to have an increasing population: more people buying stuff they don’t actually need; more people buying houses or renting; more demand for food; more demand for jungles to be cleared to make way for corporate-owned plantations etc.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

For those who do not know what has been going on in NZ and want to find out, this is worth listening to.

Michael Laws is just a tosser….couldn’t be where he is now without being one, but Kelvn Alp speaks a lot of truth the mainstream and the dark forces that control NZ do not want heard.

Kelvyn Alp from Counterspin Media chats with Michael Laws

This Tucker Carlson on Biden’s political prisoners is worth watching.
    If someone already linked it, my apologies.

Heads up! Star Trek ahead!
    So The Dominion/Founders in the “Deep Space Nine” series are overlords (who are shapeshifters- the most despised characters throughout the Star Trek world), served by the genetically altered Vorta who act as their PMCs, and the Jem’Hadar, who are their ruthless, obedient, genetically altered military slaves.
    Sound familiar?
    The “good guys” in this series (other than the Federation) are Bajorans, who I find so icky that I have to ask myself if one can be a racist against a fantasy group of people.

John Day
    Participant

Here is the meat. The Pfizer data were “unknown” for the vast majority of pregnant participants, and Pfizer will make sure they stay unknown…

This other data is from the UK and it was massaged somewhat…

“However, our analysis proved that these numbers were extremely misleading due to the fact that of the 827 completed pregnancies, 700 / 86% of the women had received a dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine during the third trimester of pregnancy, meaning it was impossible for them to suffer a miscarriage due to the fact they can only occur prior to week 20 of pregnancy.

This meant that just 127 women received either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine during the first/second trimester, with 104 of the woman sadly losing their baby.

Therefore the rate of incidence of miscarriage was 82%, not 12.6% as presented in the findings of the study, and the authors of the study have since admitted that they made a mistake, issuing a correction six months too late because the study has been used to justify Covid-19 vaccination of pregnant women and new mothers around the world.”

slimyalligator
    Participant

Way off topic but we need some laughs amidst the gloom and doom. 1988 clip, Illinois’s oldest farmer visits The Tonight Show. About 15 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DeESr05iT0

John Day
    Participant

Blog is up, “Cancer Culture” with picture of gardener with Okra, banana plants and such
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/cancer-culture (some duplication)

Jessica Rose Ph.D. has an article on epigenetics, on how genes are selectively expressed and suppressed in our bodies. Here is the high point.
    ​ ​Cancer is basically the epigenetic modification of the p53 tumor suppressor gene: the guardian of the genome. I love that: the guardian of the genome. I should actually be called p43.7, I think. I guess p53 is catchier.
    ​ ​The p53 protein not only enforces the stability of the genome by the prevention of genetic alterations in cells but also plays a role in regulating the epigenetic changes that can occur in cells.¹³
    ​ ​p53 suppresses tumor formation by regulating DNA repair. The impairment of this regulation can lead to cancer through loss of regulation of cell cycle. Its reintroduction into cancer cells, induces cell cycle arrest in the cancer cell. Expression levels, like everything in biology, is very important. Over expression of p53 can result in too much apoptosis (programmed cell death), and under expression can result in cancer.¹⁴ Epigenetic factors can affect p53 expression levels.¹⁵ ¹⁶ ¹⁷ ¹⁸ ¹⁹ They can also affect other DNA damage repair elements and their regulation.
    ​ ​A brilliantly frightening and frighteningly brilliant paper was published in October, 2021 in the journal Viruses entitled “SARS-CoV-2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro”²⁰. When you read it, and you should read it, you will learn something very disturbing: the authors found that the spike protein was abundant in the nuclei of study cells. The nucleus is where most DNA repair occurs. They found that spike protein significantly suppressed both homologous recombination (HR) and non-homologous end joining (NHEJ) repair mechanisms. These are essential components to DNA repair and proper functioning in adaptive immunity (T and B cells). But even more scary, they found that the spike protein directly affects DNA repair in the nucleus by interfering with double-stranded DNA break (DSB) repair.
    https://jessicar.substack.com/p/do-the-covid-19-injections-contain/comments

PfizerGate: Official Government Reports prove Hundreds of Thousands of People Are Dying Every Single Week Due to COVID-19 Vaccination​ ​
    ​..​Covid-19 injections are killing hundreds of thousands of people every single week. For instance, the UK Government has confirmed fully vaccinated young adults are 92% more likely to die than unvaccinated young adults (see here).
    ​ ​They’ve also confirmed COVID vaccinated children are at least 4423% more likely to die of any cause & 13,633% more likely to die of COVID-19 than unvaccinated children (see here).
    ​ ​But the most damning evidence of all lies in 4 simple facts.
    ​ ​Fact No.1: Medicine Regulators have been forced to admit the Covid-19 vaccine can damage the heart.
    ​ ​Fact No.2: Record-breaking numbers of people are requesting an ambulance due to conditions affecting the heart.
    ​ ​Fact No.3: Hundreds of thousands of excess deaths are being recorded around the world on a weekly basis, but only a small minority can be attributed to Covid-19.
    ​ ​Fact No.4: Age-standardised mortality rates are lowest among the unvaccinated population in every single age group.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/pfizergate-official-government-reports-prove-hundreds-thousands-people-dying-every-single-week-due-covid-19-vaccination/5790262

​I have been saying this for over a year, since this data was leaked. I advised every pregnant woman to avoid the vaccines and to take 5000 units per day of vitamin-D.
    ​44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies; FDA and CDC Recommended Jabs For Expectant Mothers Anyway

Report: 44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies; FDA and CDC Recommended Jabs For Expectant Mothers Anyway

​ The Pfizer data remain incomplete, and I’m sure Pfizer wants them to. Some UK data is detailed here.
    However, our analysis proved that these numbers were extremely misleading due to the fact that of the 827 completed pregnancies, 700 / 86% of the women had received a dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine during the third trimester of pregnancy, meaning it was impossible for them to suffer a miscarriage due to the fact they can only occur prior to week 20 of pregnancy.
    This meant that just 127 women received either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine during the first/second trimester, with 104 of the woman sadly losing their baby.
    Therefore the rate of incidence of miscarriage was 82%, not 12.6% as presented in the findings of the study, and the authors of the study have since admitted that they made a mistake, issuing a correction six months too late because the study has been used to justify Covid-19 vaccination of pregnant women and new mothers around the world. https://expose-news.com/2022/08/15/9-in-10-covid-vaccinated-women-lose-baby/

John Day
    Participant

Charles Hugh Smith, Deglobalization Is Inflationary​ Charles goes on to say that it’s bad for corporate profits, too. Prices were held down by moving manufacturing and pollution to China, Mexico and Vietnam, but profits skyrocketed. The reverse situation will reduce profits, increase prices, and move manufacturing and pollution back to the western countries, like the US, which have environmental protection laws and worker’s rights. (All this as we go into another iteration of oil prices too high for consumers and industry but too low for producers.) https://www.oftwominds.com/blogaug22/globalization-inflationary8-22.html

Oil production is at something of a limit globally, with prices going up and down as people can and can’t afford gasoline, and draws on the big holding areas, like Cushing Oklahoma, following consumer demand up and down as prices go down and up. It’s jittery, like 2008. What happened right after the expensive-oil-jitters?
    WTI Rises After API Shows Huge Gasoline Draw
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wti-rises-after-api-shows-huge-gasoline-draw

​ Art Berman explains my statement above in better detail. Thanks Red, ​PARADIGM SHIFT: END OF THE OIL AGE

Paradigm Shift: End of the Oil Age

​ Doug sent this 2017 article about a big development program for the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and France, making a huge megacity to compete on aworldscale, “so EU cities would not compete with each other”​ (huh?). Sounds like a scam to me. Is this development scheme what the Dutch farmers are having to fight to the death? https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2017/10/dutch-investors-launch-new-marketing-programme-for-nl-tristate-city/

The fallout, soot and atmospheric disturbances would destroy crops in multiple ways and supply lines would break badly. Most people would die within 2 years.
    US-Russia Nuclear War Would Kill 5 Billion From Famine Alone: Study
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-russia-nuclear-war-would-kill-5-billion-famine-alone-study

John Day
    Participant

This article says, yes, of course Ukrine will be partitioned, as the author has been saying for 6 years. The bigger question is that of Russia’s war with the distributed western oligarchic financialized capitalist system, a resource-extracting system, which is “not agreement capable”, because no entity can guaranty the cessation of attacks by the other oligarchs and their minions. The war is not between Russia and Ukraine, or NATO, or the US or EU, but between financial regimes. Russia champions a new regime, almost alone, and will have to do so for-the-duration of the war, until the western neoliberal financial system collapses. Othe countries like China, Iran, Turkey and India will continue to take cae=reful steps as the situation becomes more certain, and supporting their national interests.
    Will the Ukraine be partitioned next and, if so, how?

Will the Ukraine be partitioned next and, if so, how?

​ Pepe Escobar from Samarkand, Escobar basically states that Afghanistan will never get her $9 billion from New York​, so Russia is ramping up to supply food and fuel aid and China is working on finances, railways and roads, which will criss-cross the vast Eurasian landmass, benefitting trade between Russia and Iran, landlocked countries and Pakistani ports, and so on. It is a newer-world-order, under attack from existing financial imperialist forces.
    A Eurasian jigsaw: BRI and INSTC interconnectivity will complete the puzzle

A Eurasian jigsaw: BRI and INSTC interconnectivity will complete the puzzle

​ ​Putin’s Syrian Peace Plan with Erdogan
    ​T​urkey and Syria used to have “brotherly” relations, very good, until US/NATO/Israel decided to destabilize and regime-change Syria, and got Turkey/Erdogan on board. It didn’t work, and the same team that tried to get rid of Assad tried a coup/murder plot against Erdogan, which did not work because Putin warned him just in time to save himself. Now there is a Russian/Syrian/Turkish peace process beginning. I hope it does well. Everybody can do better than they have been doing lately.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/putin-syrian-peace-plan-erdogan/5790040

Probably not part of Putin’s or Assad’s plans…
    ​ ​Tuesday into Wednesday has witnessed heavy fighting between Kurdish YPG and Turkish forces along the Syrian border town of Kobane, at a moment Turkish President Erdogan’s planned large scale cross-border offensive looms. Already there are Turkish media reports claiming that a Turkish military convoy has entered Jarablus, northern Syria – with unverified social media photos circulating that purport to show convoys amassing.
    ​ ​Turkish shelling of Syrian Kurdish positions has reportedly killed and wounded civilians including a 14-year old child. And a series of airstrikes have hit Syrian government border posts, killing 17. However, it’s unclear how many among these were Syrian national troops, Kurdish militia fighters, or pro-government militia members who fight alongside the army.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/turkey-attacks-northern-syria-killing-least-17-cross-border-offensive-looms

John Day
    Participant

This is from an Indian perspective. I personally think that distributing chip production, like getting Texas instruments back online is good, but it can’t be big or fast enough to ameliorate what is set to happen. Nations will act in their own interests, but say whatever they want to say to control people.
    Semiconductor Crisis: China-Taiwan Standoff Might Increase Global Chip Shortage
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/semiconductor-crisis-china-taiwan-standoff-might-increase-global-chip-shortage/5790297

My read of US domestic politics continues to be that there will be a shift to the other side of the neoliberal uniparty, with an attempt to declare things fixed and the crisis over,and America almost great again. I don’t think it can work until the corruption is really rooted out, which has not begun.
    The FBI raid on Mar a Lago seems to consolidate Trumps power-position in the Republican party.​
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-raid-has-solidified-trumps-clout-gop-ahead-expected-2024-run-conservative-observers

Susmarie108
    Participant

Merritt Heaton, Illinois Oldest Farmer Steals The Show…and my Heart.

LOVE to Farmers everywhere.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

This earned a chuckle from me. Nonetheless, even then those boys had perfect pitch:

Please Please Me

In the prison cell row apartment complex where I reside (and some days, while watering our tomato monster in the early morning wearing one of my wife’s night gowns, resemble someone you might call madamski, depending on what you’re looking for in a man), there’s a bity of a common area by the mailboxes where we leave stuff out free for the taking.

In this donation center, I encountered the items featured in the images in this link.

Rushing home to get my cellcam, I returned to find a late teens/early 20-ish woman almost as tall as me, weighing an easy 350 lbs.

She was ecstatic to find that these pedal torture implements were “just my size!” and scooped them up, ensuring some pediatric surgeon will make a bit of money this year. I thought of that sandwich wrapper “we’re not going to make it” meme posted here the other day.

And she also had a very barge lust

Hey, he just said she’s too fat for him, not too fat for everybody. I hate for anyone to feel bad about their physical vehicle. I told the young woman those, um, shoes would look too cute on her.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Finally, an oldy but goody perhaps more relevant than ever:

Two party system

vd

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.