Debt Rattle August 2 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 2 2020

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

London 1877   • It’s The Healthcare System, Stupid (Thomas Frank) • ‘Brain Fog’ To Heart Damage, COVID19’s Lingering Problems (AAAS) • The Protei
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 2 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

We don’t get it, do we?
    We sang all the words, and played all the notes; but we just never learned the song…

V. Arnold
    Participant

We sang all the words, and played all the notes; but we never quite learned the song…(corrected)

I forgot to attribute those lyrics to TISB (The Incredible String Band).
    Best band ever; out of the 60’s… 🙂

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Monetary velocity dropped from 1.38 to 1.09 in Q2 as reported at the end of last week – an unbelievable one quarter drop, especially from the already low 1.38. All of the dry tinder is there. Watch out for when that trend turns.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

The WikiLeaks organisation has published a number of classified documents detailing […] Democratic national committee emails showing the party was trying to rig the 2016 primaries for Hillary Clinton.

I actually think that this has a lot more to do with Assange’s arbitrary detention than either Guantanamo or the collateral damage video. I wonder if the Orange one realizes he’s doing the DNC’s bidding?

zerosum
    Participant

I had to stop and dig deeper, as you always suggest that we do, (read more).

Le Monde diplomatique, written by the educated elites, are repeating what we, at TAE, have been saying about health care.
    Its is written to help the advisors, the influencers, the movers, the enablers, the educators, and the motivators to do a better job of running the world for the elites.
    In their own words
    Le Monde diplomatique is a world-famous voice in journalism dating back to 1954 (it began as a journal to keep diplomats up to date on world events).

https://mondediplo.com/
    Aug. edition
    https://mondediplo.com/2020/08/02populism-expertise

• It’s The Healthcare System, Stupid (Thomas Frank)
    ‘Care now beyond the means of all but the rich’
    and from the July edition
    https://mondediplo.com/2020/05/14populism
    The controversy over left-wing populism by Chantal Mouffe
    In his book, Rosanvallon offers to define the populist doctrine and critique it.

He constructs this doctrine in an arbitrary manner from parts of various origins, repeating clichés that have already been laid out in most critiques of populism. His definition brings nothing new to the thesis many writers have expanded upon, which states that populism consists in opposing a ‘pure people’ to a ‘corrupt elite’ and conceiving of politics as an immediate expression of the ‘general will’ (2) of the people. This is the vision that we find in The Century of Populism, with a few variations.

The left’s populist strategy appears particularly pertinent in the context of an exit out from the Covid-19 crisis which has been touted as a prelude for building a new social contract.
    This time, unlike in the 2008 crisis, a space could open up for the clash of opposing projects. A mere return to business as usual seems unlikely and the state will probably play a role that is both central and more prominent.

( Hint: find out what educated advisors are advising the enablers …. do as suggested … read more, there no rush today, the tropical storm has not arrived in Florida )

zerosum
    Participant

The list of lingering maladies from COVID-19 is the same as old age. Hehehehe

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/07/brain-fog-heart-damage-covid-19-s-lingering-problems-alarm-scientists

From ‘brain fog’ to heart damage, COVID-19’s lingering problems alarm scientists
    By Jennifer Couzin-FrankelJul. 31, 2020 , 1:30 PM

The list of lingering maladies from COVID-19 is longer and more varied than most doctors could have imagined. Ongoing problems include fatigue, a racing heartbeat, shortness of breath, achy joints, foggy thinking, a persistent loss of sense of smell, and damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys, and brain.

zerosum
    Participant

I’m still reading more

CIA Fabricated Russiagate ‘Evidence’, Says Former NSA Tech Chief

… this data was downloaded to a storage device a CD-ROM or a thumb drive and physically transported before Wikileaks could post it, so that meant it was not a hack [since there’s no rounding off to the next-higher second, as it would be if it’s a file that’s been carried over the internet], no matter how you look at it. We’re looking at the forensic evidence that says the DNC emails were not hacked, they were downloaded and physically transported to Wikileaks.
    Who is the person hiding and preventing the truth from coming out.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/08/speaking-truth-to-tv-stella-immanuel-md.html
    Stella Immanuel MD is an American Cameroonian physician, trained as a GP in Nigeria and as a Pediatrician the US. Dr Immanuel is 55 years old and practices medicine in Houston, Texas.
    She treats humans with hydroxychloroquine and zinc for novel-coronavirus. Because of this, and openly advocating it as a life-saving practice, Dr Immanuel has been criticized, mocked, censored on Facebook, and threatened professionally. In Houston, she successfully treats people like blacks, Hispanics, Vietnamese and Chinese early in the process of COVID-19, and helps them come through in a shorter time, with fewer hospitalizations, and with a higher survival rate.
    Dr Immanuel is an uppity-educated-black-woman, and must be made-an-example-of before she hijacks the narrative away from the Blue Church.
    That’s not her Church. Dr Immanuel’s Church is Fire Power Ministries. She is pastor.
    It is important to mock her religious beliefs and teachings, also. They are not mainstream. They are very weird and misguided. She believes in space aliens and that people engage internally with evil spirits, which causes them physical, spiritual and psychological illness. She wrote some books. Don’t look at them.
    Here’s a title for ya: The Keys to Effective Spiritual Warfare: How to Fight and Not Be a Casualty

In the Houston TV interview below, Dr Immanuel mentions the infectious disease expert , Didier Roult MD, of Marseilles, France, and his conclusive, large, peer reviewed study on use of hydroxychloroquine and zinc to treat SARS-CoV-2 infections, preferably early in the course. Here is that study:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7315163/

Houston TV Interviewer is smarmy and tries to be condescending. You judge how that works.
    Joel​ (interviewer)​: You’re an old hat at this already. I mean you had such an impassioned, on Monday that was pretty incredible how impassioned you were. Did you practice that speech?
    Answer​ (Dr Immanuel)​: No I’m upset. I’m upset. This is not, I’m not acting up, I’m not putting this up, people are dying. Do you understand? People are dying. Like we just had news that Herman Cain died. He didn’t have to die. People saying he should’ve worn a mask. Yes, he should have if he did haven’t hydroxychloroquine. But she should’ve worn a mask.
    Joel: You’re saying Herman Cain died, he just died. He didn’t need to.
    Answer​ (Dr Immanuel)​: If someone would’ve given him hydroxychloroquine it’s most likely he wouldn’t have died. Just like every other people, just like every other person that has died from coronavirus did not have to die.
    Joel: But, you understand the ​W​orld ​H​ealth ​O​rganization​ ;​ the FDA they don’t agree with you?
    Answer​ (Dr. Immanuel): Of course they don’t agree with me.
    Joel: They think you’re dangerous?
    Answer​ (Dr. Immanuel)​: Of course they think I’m dangerous because I’m speaking the truth. I said it many times. Number one: Ask Dr. Anthony Fauci, when was the last time he saw a patient?
    When is the last time he put a stethoscope on a patient’s [inaudible] and I’m willing to ask him that.
    Number two: I’m still waiting for him to come and give me a pee sample to find out if whether he’s on hydroxychloroquine to treat himself.
    The studies that we did on hydroxychloroquine were done without Anthony Fauci.
    https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/07/31/full-interview-houston-doctor-in-viral-video-touting-hydroxychloroquine-as-virus-cure-doubles-down-on-claims/?fbclid=IwAR1Ds1NZJEgFN5jIpUncltX4DaVzJ-P3Uvb6rlmShNQuZvbizqN4n_b6Pbw

​Here are a couple of excerpts from the 7/7/20 blog post,

“A secretly recorded meeting between the editors-in-chief of The Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine reveal both men bemoaning the ‘criminal’ influence big pharma has on scientific research…
    The email continued with a quote from that recording: ‘Now we are not going to be able to … publish any more clinical research data because the pharmaceutical companies are so financially powerful today, and are able to use such methodologies, as to have us accept papers which are apparently methodologically perfect, but which, in reality, manage to conclude what they want them to conclude,’ said The Lancet’s editor-in-chief, Richard Horton.”
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/493732-big-pharma-pandemic-covid/

Finally, Vladimir Zelenko MD’s research is published. The outcomes of the humans he treated earlier this year.
    We all saw this online, but here it is wrapped up nice and proper:
    COVID-19 Outpatients – Early Risk-Stratified Treatment with Zinc Plus Low Dose Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin: A Retrospective Case Series Study
    https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202007.0025/v1

​Why early testing and early treatment, before the body is overwhelmed by high visl loads in the bloodstream and vital organs are important:

​ This virus is different from any previous pathogenic virus, in that it attacks sequentially, at multiple sites in the body, and causes different kinds of damage at those sites, though the main site of serious damage is the linings of arteries and arterioles, where it not only replicates and spreads in the bloodstream, but causes clotting in all the little arterioles it infects, which clotting-factor-hairballs break loose in the bloodstream, and can catch and blob up in other irritated-infected places, causing heart attacks, a special kind of shower of blood clots in the lungs, similar diffuse damage to arterial beds in the kidneys, and little diffuse strokes, or big fatal ones, like one of my daughter’s patients just died of, a huge brainstem stroke, when he seemed like he was starting to recover.

The other thing we actually do not know is if this thing can be a chronic viral infection, like Epstein Barr virus, HIV, and Herpes family viruses. It has a gain-of-function optimization that does what HIV does, removes the surface marker from viral infected cells, which tells the t-cells that this-cell-is-infected.
    The t-cells usually see that cell-membrane marker and destroy the infected virus-filled-cell, but not with this virus.
    This thing was gain-of-function-customized for multi-pronged attacks AND invisibility, once inside a cell, which is creating more viruses. It is not a one-trick-pony.
    It is still a coronavirus, and your best defense against it is your first line “innate immune system” in your nose and throat area. This is what children do so well.
    Take 5000 units/day vitamin-D, and if you are able to find quick testing and a doctor who will treat with Hcq/zinc early, then you will be doing better than most.
    Your own immune system is your best weapon, maybe your only weapon, and some do a LOT better than others.

Bill7
    Participant

‘People have been so spooked by the state-sanctioned Project Fear that they believe TENS OF MILLIONS have died from Covid-19’:

“..The perception of the risks of the Covid-19 crisis are now so exaggerated that it demonstrates how fear has become the only true enduring reality of the pandemic.

The gap between the reality and perception around Covid risks – almost a factor of 100 – shows how state-sanctioned “fake news” – Project Fear – has come to dominate the public imagination and is negatively impacting how we manage the crisis.

A Research Report, “Covid-19 Opinion Tracker, edition”, published on 27 July 2020, by Kekst CNC, a global strategic communications company which is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group, has almost passed the world’s media by. Yet it contains one truly remarkable section on the perception versus the reality of impact of Covid-19 on the public.

The report shows that across the five countries in which the survey was conducted, people, without exception, think that the risks from Coronavirus are far more widespread and dangerous than official figures show..”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/496796-project-fear-covid-pandemic/

Yep, ‘Project Fear’ is the appropriate name..

-Bill7

Sounds more like Project Profoundly Stupid to me. I hear there’s no cure for that.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the good work on coronavirus and Julian Assange again, today, Ilargi.
    I ofte read the blog and comments later, when I can, but I catch up, even after days away.
    I had some despair about the kinds of denial I am seeing in my fellow Americans, whether it is the paralyzed-by-terror group, or the fighting-against-masks-and-fake-plandemic group.
    We just have to embrace this weird, complicated imposition, do something that makes sense, and accept that our autopilot lives of days past are over forever, that we must heretofore live consciously and with clear goals and intentions.

PlanetaryCitizen
    Participant

“I forgot to attribute those lyrics to TISB (The Incredible String Band).
    Best band ever; out of the 60’s… 🙂”

Can’t disagree with your choice in music. Still have my vinyl of TISB. Rotary Connection was another great (and relatively unknown) band out of the 60’s. IMO. Lost my reel to reel of it.

anticlimactic
    Participant

COVID-19 after effects : Questions

Are these problems due to the virus OR to the antibodies?

Is it just people with a severe form that are affected OR can it also be those with a mild infection?

Most importantly, do these complications affect those correctly treated with zinc/HCQ/AZN?

————–

HCQ may be the only solution!

There is much excitement about a vaccine being created. These work by creating antibodies YET many studies have shown that the antibodies disappear in 1 to 3 months making a vaccine pointless.

Also the side effects may make the cure worse than the disease, especially if 50% of the population can fight off the virus without even needing to create antibodies, and most of the others only have a mild infection.

The virus is not slowed by warm weather so is likely to become endemic. This is helped by the rapid depletion of antibodies meaning that people can be re-infected.

I also have the impression from what I have read the re-infections can be more severe. Will repeated vaccinations cause the body to go into overdrive in producing antibodies which then go on to damage the body more than the virus?!

If we end up with an endemic virus with no effective vaccine then what do we do?

The ONLY effective cure at the moment is zinc/HCQ/AZN. There does not appear to be any alternative and the world will be forced to adopt it as the standard treatment.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Barrack Obama is partially correct. The Right Wing listens to Russ Limbaugh. The Professional Managerial Class watches CNN. There is no media for the people. Yes, the election could be close. Yes, there is fear and anxiety. For good reason. Houston, Phoenix, Miami, Phoenix, Fresno ICUs are at capacity. “Eleven states reported record highs in current hospitalizations”. What is omitted is that the media and the federal government are owned by corporations. There really is no alternative in the 2020 election. The harsh fact is that a national public health response based on daily testing was discarded months ago with no dissent. If there is no safe and effective vaccine or treatment to earn billions for pharmaceutical industry, Americans will be in dire straits next year. The economy cannot recovery until Americans no longer fear the contagion.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Here’s a link where you can buy hydroxychloroquine aka plaquenil without prescription
    Apparently they deliver all over the world.
    https://www.rxbrandmeds.com/buy/online/Plaquenil.shtml

sumac.carol
    Participant

Apologies -the link is fake.

Mr. House
    Participant

Occam’s razor:

We needed an excuse to print the largest amounts of money in the history of the world, knew we couldn’t do it without some kind of cover and here we are. Release a virus that mainly hurts the eldest in your society, you didn’t want to pay for them on social security and medicaid anyways. Hype it up and blast conflicting information to confuse the populace. Wash rinse and repeat

Mr. House
    Participant
    sumac.carol
    Participant

The bark of the cinchona tree is a natural source of quinine of which hydroxychloroquine is a synthetic derivative. There is a 6900 acre farm of these trees in the Himalayas. Quinine sulphate is reportedly more potent and has less side effects than the synthetic hydroxychloroquine.

For this 160-year-old Darjeeling plantation, Trump’s push for HCQ is a boon

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.