Debt Rattle August 24 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 24 2022

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    upstateNYer
    Participant

I’d forgotten how entertaining you all are … my “remove tar” comment was tongue-in-cheek based on John Day’s comment saying he had been “tarred” with the same brush as Dr D. lol. But now I’m going to stock some peanut butter in case I ever need it in the future.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

John Day at 114135

Sorry I don’t pay much attention to your person (whatever the correct pronoun needed) nor do I use my time following them down garden paths to whatever tea party with hatters may be on offer. Cannot help your quest.
    Strange year here, there is a sense of impending crisis outside the political suicide thanks NATO (OTAN) and Brussels. Hardly a word is exchanged between vaxxed and the non-vaxxed. Snippets of information are circulating, adding to the unease, but no coherent narrative is to be had. Friends that had the early covid have had it again, milder, but recovery does not seem complete. A nephew had the injection and also then experienced (possibly) omicron, mild, but is unwilling to communicate; and I am also fearful of bring up the subject, an ominous cloud of hearing “I told you so” seems to darken any conversation. I suggested your zinc, quercetin , lecitin eaten interspersed with potatoes or rice when upper respiratory disturbance happens. The potatoes or rice is to capture the pills and present slowly to the body for absorption. I hope this is an accurate takeaway from your fine efforts to medically inform for which I will be eternally grateful.

John Day
    Participant

MPSK quoted: “…this Court now concludes that independent expenditures, including those made by corporations, do not give rise to corruption or the appearance of corruption. That speakers may have influence over or access to elected officials does not mean that those officials are corrupt. And the appearance of influence or access will not cause the electorate to lose faith in this democracy.”

res ipsi loquitur (legal term meaning, “the thing speaks for itself”)
    Accepting money from a political-speaker doesn’t mean that you act in the interests of that political speaker. The transfer of funds is a neutral and politically-protected constitutional right of suprahuman, immortal(ish), financially extractive composite entities (like the East India Company) which does not infringe in any way on the rights or prerogatives of mere natural-citizens (subjects).

From Paul Alexander’s substack concerning Sen Ron Johnson’s questions about military “vaccines”… Some in the military were supposedly given “comirnaty”. I looked up the number on the FDA’s page and found this.
    “NDC Crossover Matching brand name “Comirnaty” or generic name “Covid-19 Vaccine, Mrna””.
    What does this mean?

John Day
    Participant

@Formerly T-Bear: OTC COVID Rxs for Omicron is still completely pertinent:
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/otc-covid-rxs-for-omicron.html

There is a lot of religious division, since this appears to resonate in religious-identitarian-belief, which is an impossible nut to crack.
    It cannot be reasoned-with per-se. there are at least 2 main camps, and one must sort of read where another person’s allegiance lies and tread appropriately.

That being said, I made all of my major declarations well ahead of any political waves, except for my “final” professional statement, which was vaccine-refusal on moral grounds, not merely medical or personal, but that it was an immoral demand.
    I also did not seek a “conscience exception” or “religious exemption”, because that would validate the act of demanding my bodily acceptance, merely granting me the favor of an exception.
    Such an exception was granted to others, and would have been granted to me, but that was not the most-moral stance to take. Allowing others to be untermenschen, as a policy, from which one is exempted, is not the principled moral stance.
    I say that on this forum. We say what we want here, with a bit of respect (sometimes).

I got a cavity filled this morning.
    My dentist is a good guy, Iranian guy, careful about offending people, aware of my views for a long time, and engages them well. He went outside to ask me something after he filled a cavity.

The hygienist who had just helped us was vaccinated-but-not-boosted. A long term patient had asked this specifically, was answered, though she deserved no answer, and refused to receive care from that hygienist.
    She upbraided him and his manager (wife) about employing such a person.
    He asked my thoughts and advice.

This is Texas. It became illegal (by gubernatorial mandate) to have a vaccine mandate for employees on October 13, 2021. I had already agreed to be fired before that. Last day, end of October. On October 15 I got a letter saying I was now being fired for a pattern of bad behavior. I had been granted the maximum merit raise 2 months prior, and had worked there 18 years.

At any rate, this lady and her husband have a religion. He must merely declare that Texas law ties his hands. He cannot discriminate, cannot have a vaccine-mandate or booster-mandate. There is no explaining that the vaccinated are catching and spreading the current strains more than the unvaccinated, being hospitalized more, dying more. There must be no mention of immediate mortality or delayed mortality or excess mortality or cancer or autoimmune disease. That’s war. That’s an attack.

John Day: It’s comforting to know that reality has nothing to do with experience. 😮

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Re 114144
    There is no preview so change of paragraph disappeared. First paragraph ends with ‘quest’ and second starts with ‘Strange’. Insert a space there for me please.

John Day
    Participant

@MPSK: Comirnaty is an mRNA vaccine produced in Europe and only available in Europe and “approved” by the FDA for administration in the US. You cannot get it in the US. You cannot get any FDA-approved COVID vaccine-product in the US. You can only get emergency-use vaccine-products for COVID in the US.
    Pfizer provides a vaccine-product which is “considered” to be equivalent to the Comirnaty vaccine-product, though this is not verifiable, due to secrets of manufacture.
    The two are completely distinct legally. they are legally different “vaccines”.
    This is critical for product-liability issues. Pfizer et al cannot accept the liability for injuries and deaths from their FDA-approved-vaccine. They are exempted from that liability for “emergency-approval” vaccines, except in cases of fraud. they argue that their fraud is also not a cause for lawsuit, on the grounds that the government was fully aware of the fraud and kept paying them, so they have no liability.
    Apparently, this is a really strong legal argument.
    As to the military declaring that the Pfizer COVID vaccine is a “generic” of the Comirnaty product; it is not. There can be no generic for something like 17 years, which matters in terms of long term experience with a medicine, safety and product liability issues.
    This “generic equivalent” is just the lie the military is using.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Here is another (earlier) article on the 19 nucleotide sequence linking the furin cleavage site to the Moderna patent:

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-to-blast-your-way-to-the-truth?s=r

In January 2020, shortly after the gene sequence for SARS-CoV-2 was published, a researcher name Prashant Pradhan noted that there were HIV sequences in the virus genome, see https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v2; of course, the scientific community rejected this idea en masse, but this arkmedic article shows you exactly how to confirm the HIV assertion using the publicly available online genome tools. In addition, he also shows how to confirm that the 19 nucleotide sequence adjacent to the furin cleavage site is NOT a match for any other cataloged naturally occurring virus, but it IS a match for a sequence patented by… wait for it…. none other than Moderna.

(summary from “A Tale of Two Narratives”)

John Day
    Participant

Of course the Obiden-admin set up the Mar a Lago raid…

The memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump’s Florida home.

By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor’s claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-white-house-directly-facilitated-fbi-mar-lago-raid

Red
    Participant

@dbentonsmith This is a view through some of the wool that’s being pulled over our eyes:

The Manufacturing of Greta Thunberg – for Consent: The Political Economy of the Non-Profit Industrial Complex [ACT I]

Volume I:

In ACT I, I disclosed that Greta Thunberg, the current child prodigy and face of the youth movement to combat climate change, served as special youth advisor and trustee to the foundation established by “We Don’t Have Time”, a burgeoning mainstream tech start-up. I then explored the ambitions behind the tech company We Don’t Have Time.

In ACT II, I illustrate how today’s youth are the sacrificial lambs for the ruling elite. Also in this act I introduce the board members and advisors to We Don’t Have Time. I explore the leadership in the nascent We Don’t Have Time and the partnerships between the well-established corporate environmental entities: Al Gore’s Climate Reality Project, 350.org, Avaaz, Global Utmaning (Global Challenge), the World Bank, and the World Economic Forum (WEF).

In ACT III, I deconstruct how Al Gore and the Planet’s most powerful capitalists are behind today’s manufactured youth movements and why. I explore the We Don’t Have Time/Thunberg connections to Our Revolution, the Sanders Institute, This Is Zero Hour, the Sunrise Movement and the Green New Deal. I also touch upon Thunberg’s famous family. In particular, Thunberg’s celebrity mother, Malena Ernman (WWF Environmental Hero of the Year 2017) and her August 2018 book launch. I then explore the generous media attention afforded to Thunberg in both May and April of 2018 by SvD, one of Sweden’s largest newspapers.

In ACT IV, I examine the current campaign, now unfolding, in “leading the public into emergency mode”. More importantly, I summarize who and what this mode is to serve.

In ACT V, I take a closer look at the Green New Deal. I explore Data for Progress and the targeting of female youth as a key “femographic”. I connect the primary architect and authors of the “Green New Deal” data to the World Resources Institute. From there, I walk you through the interlocking Business & Sustainable Development Commission, the Global Commission on the Economy and Climate, and the New Climate Economy – a project of the World Resources Institute. I disclose the common thread between these groups and the assignment of money to nature, represented by the Natural Capital Coalition and the non-profit industrial complex as an entity. Finally, I reveal how this has culminated in the implementation of payments for ecosystem services (the financialization and privatization of nature, global in scale) which is “expected to be adopted during the fifteenth meeting in Beijing in 2020.”

In the final act, ACT VI [Crescendo], I wrap up the series by divulging that the very foundations which have financed the climate “movement” over the past decade are the same foundations now partnered with the Climate Finance Partnership looking to unlock 100 trillion dollars from pension funds. I reveal the identities of individuals and groups at the helm of this interlocking matrix, controlling both the medium and the message. I take you back in time to briefly demonstrate the ten years of strategic social engineering that have brought us to this very precipice. I look at the relationship between WWF, Stockholm Institute and World Resources Institute as key instruments in the creation of the financialization of nature. I also take a look at the first public campaigns for the financialization of nature (“natural capital”) that are slowly being brought into the public realm by WWF. I reflect upon how mainstream NGOs are attempting to safeguard their influence and further manipulate the populace by going underground through Extinction Rebellion groups being organized in the US and across the world.

With the smoke now cleared, the weak and essentially non-existent demands reminiscent of the 2009 TckTckTck “demands” can now be fully understood.

Some of these topics, in addition to others, will be released and discussed in further detail as addenda built on the large volume of research. This includes stepping through the looking glass, with an exploration of what the real “Green New Deal” under the Fourth Industrial Revolution will look like. Also forthcoming is a look at the power of celebrity – and how it has become a key tool for both capital and conformity.

[*Note: This series contains information and quotes that have been translated from Swedish to English via Google Translator.]

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Rototillerman. It was abundantly clear after the unauthorized (that lab s=was closed) Chinese lab release of SARS-CoV-2 genome in January 2020 that it was a lab virus, for so many specific, very specific reasons, like the Furin-cleavage site, which Beta coronaviruses all lack, but which really weaponizes a virus, to the HIV sequences, which are all functional sequences, all creating specific and related weapon-proteins. Luc Montagnier declared it a lab virus in spring 2020.

“…just a lie the military is using.”
    I suppose they can’t be sued, either. Who played games with the labels? The label on the supposed vaccine given by the military says “Comirnaty” right on it it. The FDA says that batch IS “Comirnaty”.
    I suppose after “investigating” it (investigations are where the truth goes to die), we’ll find out five years from now that it was a “mistake”.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

John Day at 114149

Thank you for your reply. I wonder if the advise I gave the vaxxed nephew was appropriate if supposedly compromised immunity would be helped or hindered by the zinc protocol, maybe setting stage for autoimmune reactions due to the incorporated spike proteins throughout his body.

I returned from Madrid recently coming down with a near complete set of omicron symptoms. Took a prophylactic protocol of IVM I was able to obtain at considerable outlay, the mucus turned white and the symptoms lasted three days except for a runny nose (~45-50 days) and a lingering slight bronchial cough (30 days). the zinc is guarding me since without a sight of temperature. A test for the virus later showed no sign (invalid test it turns out). Your contributions here produced fruit. Again ¡Muchas Gracias!

That was a massive investment made to obtain your profession and an enormous personal loss you’ve received. Knowing human nature and the nature of hierarchical social formations, it seems unlikely your experience will be welcomed, it is not in the hierarchical interest to self correct – ever. The social cost will likely bring down the house, a la Sampson, on all in it. Unfortunately there are no correct answers, only better answers; look for them but take great care in assessing and analysing whatever you find, remembering always things too good to be true, usually aren’t. All the best.

aspnaz
    Participant

oxymoron said:

I’m thinking food, soap, kerosene, baking soda and an NFT for the memories of 2019

No generator, no NFT …. electricity, I remember that.

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

Revolutions succeed when the cops change sides, and the captains, majors and colonels, and the teachers, and businessmen…

You could be right but the most recent big revolution, the one in China, didn’t work that way.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Went back to yesterday’s comments (don’t usually do that) and slogged through some really deep thoughts on important topics. Dropping in today to say that I think D Benton Smith is underrated here. Yes … he (why do I think you’re a he?) can be blunt and abrasive, but there’s a lot going on there. Worthy of contemplation.

And, as always, I remain a Dr D fan. Not sure exactly how any one person tosses together the lengthy and insightful comments that he (I think that Dr D is a he as well. What’s up with that??) does in the short time between posts, but hats off to however you’re pulling that off.

I find aspnaz quite pessimistic. But that’s just me and we all have our own biases. Ignore mine.

I remember from what seems like a hundred years ago, that the definition of faith is believing in something even when there is no concrete evidence to do so. I have faith in humanity. Will all of us make it through this shit storm? Nope, but some will. I place my faith, my time, and my effort into those that will.

Plus I’ve grown quite weary of the “hair on fire” narrative(s) that we all keep chasing. There’s narrative, then there’s real life. Pick.

aspnaz
    Participant

John Day said

i didn’t say anything last time you did this, but aspnaz is going to call you on this at some point. “Gaijin” (outside-person) is a Japanese term.

Funnily enough the racism of the Chinese – they are super racist – can be affectionate, not aggressive. The majority of westerners would not understand this, but after spending a long time in China, you get used to being called all sorts, from prawn roll (friend/spouse when not clear) to ghost (Cantonese) to oustide country people (wai guo ren in Mandarin) etc. For example, when my mast broke when windsurfing, the Chinese owner of the windsurfing club – whom I know very well – said to my wife, when she suggested sending out the rescue boat, “He’s a gweilo, they are strong, he will swim back”, which I did. Do not be surprised if people in China still refer to you as foreigner even after you have known them as friends for a long time. In Hong Kong people I know well, drinking mates, still refer to me as gweilo, it is not an insult in any way.

WES
    Participant

Russian Sanctions:

One curious aspect of the Ukrainian War is how all the previously neutral countries of Switzerland, Ireland, Sweden, and Finland suddenly abandoned their long time neutrality and quickly imposed sanctions on Russia. I am guess the US read them the riot act.

What is also very interesting is that most of the rest of the world refused to go along with US demands for sanctions on Russia. Thus the US need for the 4 European neutrals to show their support.

Casualty Figures:

New casualty figure for the Ukraine and Russia have come out. Russian losses are nearly 5,300 killed. This figure likely comes indirectly from counting local death notices and funerals. Current casualties have dropped down to about 30 killed per week.

Ukrainian losses are 76,000 killed. However one must keep in mind Ukrainian commanders have a huge financial incentive to not report any of their soldiers as killed. They get to collect the dead soldier’s paycheck. Current Ukrainian casualties are at least 600 killed per week. More likely much higher. If 76,000 is true, then after 6 months that works out to almost 3,000 killed per week. Ukrainians reported only 44,000 injuried which is hard to believe, unless the Ukrainians are just leaving their seriously wounded to die. That is entirely possible in an artillery type war.

John Day
    Participant

@MPSK: It is news to me that the US military has real Comirnitay product to dispense.
    I may have misunderstood what you meant when you said “generic equivalent”.
    I thought the military was just doing the same bait-&-switch dance.

John Day
    Participant

@Formerly T-Bear: Zinc is an effective treatment against any coronavirus, independently of the immune-system competence of the infected person, but of course it will help the immunocompetent get better more quickly, like any effective treatment.

John Day
    Participant

@aspnaz: I went to 3 years of high school in Yokohama, Japan, graduating in 1976. Japan is insular in many ways, but for a foreigner who is friendly (and this is much-allowed to foreigners) people respond very well. The foreigner needs to appear to be making sincere attempts to behave appropriately, though much leeway is given.
    I enjoy traveling in Asia, but have not made it to China or Vietnam.
    find that in Asia I am given much leeway if I have studied a little, and especially about what is expected of foreigners. Politeness and realizing that you are in THEIR country, and being appreciative go a long way. Foreigners will pay more, but it is fairly standard, and you have a cause to show displeasure and to contest something which is egregious, even in India, which is different.
    People will even like Americans if they are polite and don’t push the ugly-American buttons.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the casualty figures and insights, Wes.

John Day
    Participant

Aspnaz: How did the Chinese revolution work? Man, it took forever, at least 50 years, and Sun Yat-Sen died , leaving Mao and Chiang to fight the Japanese invaders, then each other. One might even argue that the Chinese revolution took well over 50 years. There were so many stages, and the Opium Wars were in there, and the “boxers”. My father’s mother, my Grandmother Day, grew up in a missionary family in China in the first decade of the 20th century. When the boxers were attacking foreigners, they went to the British embassy (“They would protect you.”) She had much adult interest in and knowledge of China. What “Mission”? “Methodist-Episcopal” was what it was called then, later “Methodist”. Her feelings were similar to yours in some ways. She did not attend church after her father died. Even later she would describe herself as “Neo-Druid” to Christian missionaries who might knock on her door. She was born on October 31. My grandfather’s family did not much like her strong intellectual opinions and her ways. They called her, “the witch” sometimes, I was told.

To go along with Asimov’s 4 robot rules, I propose this:
    A created entity must not be enslaved or exploited.

It’s the desire to have slaves that is bad.

I think this fits in with the god stuff.

John Day: The “generic equivalent” comes from the FDA’s own page- the lot number of the whistleblower’s picture is the one on the FDA’s page labelled “”Comirnaty”- generic name Covid 10 mRNA.” Check out palexnder‘s substack post on Sen. Ron Johnson’s letter to DoD, etal.
    Comirnaty is not available in the US. The US military cares where it came from.
    Or at least Ron Johnson says he does.
    EUA? or “FDA approved” drug given to military folks?

SeaBirds
    Participant

“Rand Paul Lays Groundwork For Potential Fauci Probe (RT)”

And on behalf of the rest of the world, will Dr “Safe And Effective” Fauci be brought to account for his role in the global vaccine rollout?

How many maimed and dead?
    How many broken families and lives ruined?
    And how many more to come?

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.