Debt Rattle August 28 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 28 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

You heard it here first
    Only the USA military needs to leave by Aug. 31

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-forces-begin-leaving-kabul-airport-amid-reported-deal-turkish-qatari-troops-stay

” …. reports of a deal for Turkish and Qatari troops to maintain a security presence…”
    Turkey and Qatar will jointly operate the Kabul international airport, with Ankara providing security through a private firm,, (mercenaries) according to a draft deal with the Taliban in Afghanistan, two sources familiar with the issue told Middle East Eye (MEE) on Saturday.

FS-
    “first set of lectures were about bioweapons used in warfare, and how to guard yourself”

And what advice did they give? Were you supposed to wear paper masks? 😉

John Day
    Participant

It’s an unusual Saturday because we gathered for a family meeting to discuss plans and contingencies in the next few months. If the blame-the-unvaccinated narrative holds, it will be pretty wicked, and I will be fired, but it will be much more wicked than my patients losing my services.
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/08/weakening-evil.html

The biggest weakness of TPTB is their cobbled-together narrative, which requires as much constant support as the New York Stock Exchange these days.

I have concluded from early February 2020 that the weapon leaked from Fort Detrick, Maryland in early June 2019:
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/06/fort-detrick.html
    That is sort of by-the-way, but it sets a timeline for Event 201 in mid October, where governments of the world war-gameda coronavirus pandemic. At that same moment, the US military was attending the Wuhan Games, the first military olympics attended by the US military. Numerous players could not compete, due to a mysterious viral pneumonia that hospitalized some of them.

Another consideration is that this was a SNAFU, not a planned release. there may well have been weaponized releases, such as the COVID pandemic hit Iran at that big funeral for (US assassinated) General Soleimani on January 7, 2020, but I don’t know.

The implication is that this narrative is thrown together on the fly, making it more fragile. Monitoring social media with AI lets the narrative turn on a dime, and amplify “favorable” fear trends, but there are some turns it won’t be able to negotiate. I think we are entering one.
    Efforts applied earlier can be more effective. The earlier we call the vaccines making people sicker, the more minds will be lightly primed to notice it before some cover-up can be confabulated.

It’s not that the current narrative is void of truth, but that it may be exactly wrong, that can be a wake-up call.

This is not 100% certain to me. There is a specific mode of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) of viral pathogenicity described here: https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/08/vaccines-help-delta.html
    A support of this hypothesis is provided, in Israeli cases going up, up , up, and UK cases and hospitalizations and deaths ramping up among the vaccinated, more than among the unvaccinated recently.
    Several trends in viral evolution to exploit host weaknesses are present. Some hosts are vaccinated with January 2020 alpha-COVID spike protein antibodies. Those are both (good) “Blocking antibodies” and (bad) “Enhancing antibodies”. There is a mixed cloud of helping, suppressing and ineffectually neutral antibodies as a viral host environment. Viral mutations that change the attack target of blocking antibodies are selected for. The viral mutants that are not affected will reproduce faster.
    We take for granted that viral mutations will “make the virus immune to the vaccine” if the vaccine remains the same for a long time.

The worrisome feature is ADE, which occurred with all animal tests of coronavirus vaccines in the SARS and MERS period of scientific study. The vaccines worked in the test animals. They made antibodies. More of the vaccinated animals died when exposed to the viral challenge, than did unvaccinated animals… every time.
    It seems that a booster shot of Pfizer increases a waning benefit in the short term. That can only be the case while the blocking antibody effect exceeds the enhancing antibody effect, which will depend upon how long a viral strain has been mutating in this particular environment of vaccinated hosts. Some very successful strain will arise somewhere, and spread predominantly, due to escape from blocking antibody effects, and then, increasingly, from further mutations that exploit the helping hand of enhancing antibodies.
    This kind of progression has now been documented in a Vietnamese hospital, locked down for 2 weeks while a specific delta-COVID variant spread among the vaccinated hospital staff. It was distinct from what was in the community. It caused viral loads (number of viral particles per drop of snot) to be 251 times as high as what had been found a year and a half earlier, using the same techniques in the same area. The delta-COVID in the vaccinated had a whole lot more reproductive success than the alpha-COVID in unvaccinated people had in early 2020. https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/08/vaccine-diamond-princess.html

Explain this clearly now, and the benefits of your words will be amplified as time unfolds.

It’s not just incompetence, IT’S BETRAYAL!

John Day
    Participant

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
    Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant (P<0.001) for symptomatic disease as well.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

US COVID-19 Vaccines Proven to Cause More Harm than Good Based on Pivotal Clinical Trial Data Analyzed Using the Proper Scientific Endpoint, “All Cause Severe Morbidity”
    https://www.scivisionpub.com/abstract-display.php?id=1811

​American, Canadian and Chinese labs were all working with variants of the same weaponized coronavirus strains.
    Canadian fingerprints found, and some bodies.
    WasThe Origin​ ​Of COVID From A Canadian Lab?
    ​https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/medicine/was-the-origin-of-covid-from-a-canadian-lab/

Remember the high intensity magnets sticking to some people’s vaccination sites, but not others, a couple of months ago.?
    Japan unblinded that experiment and stuck magnets to vials of Moderna vaccine.
    What’s in there? 1.6 million vials recalled?
    Go JAPAN!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/japan-withdraws-16-million-moderna-doses-over-contaminant-reacts-magnets

John Day
    Participant

PASHTUNWALI, the way of the 40 million Pashtun tribal people, is a non-hierarchical code of conduct, where nobody is a master, and nobody may be rightfully imprisoned, but there are rightful causes for killing somebody who has murdered or stolen from your family, and you must protect and feed guests within your house.
    Dmitry Orlov explains the rock, upon which empires shatter their teeth, even when spending 5 times the local economy for 20 years.
    http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-case-study-in-national-shame.html

How can the US humiliate itself more thoroughly now? Be more despicable?
    Questions With New Reports That US Forces Gunned Down Civilians After Kabul Blast
    ​ ​A new BBC report shows eyewitnesses at the scene of the deadly Kabul airport explosion on Thursday saying that a significant number of the 170 Afghans killed in the attack actually died from gunfire by the US-led alliance in the chaos following the blast.

Questions With New Reports That US Forces Gunned Down Civilians After Kabul Blast

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Re: my parents said know post # 85618

Actually, … as I recall, every grunt-soldier, always had to carry a full-face mask with him – when on active duty, … with some kind of chemical filter canister! True, … part of regular, standard, equipment.

Anyway, … re lectures: lectures were strictly informational: … type of chemicals, type of pathogens currently used, detection, protection, … latest developments, etc., etc. Upon successful completion of a 5 years of technical college, graduates were awarded, automatically, a rank of second lieutenant, … lowest officer’s rank. A much kinder start when called up for a re-training for 3 months, once every 4 year. But I’m just reminiscing. Sorry.
    F.S.

DarkMatter
    Participant

@Ilargi

Thing is, yes, she’s on a weird show, but I see people all the time on Tucker or Maddow or Infowars, and all I look at anymore is what they have to say.

Agreed. Or paraphrasing another recent commenter:

You attack this Peters dude as if he is some right wing agent planted to disseminate anti-vaccine propaganda. That’s a common response in these darkened times when people say things that run counter to your precious narrative. I didn’t even know who Peters was until today when I watched that video. Who cares what his credentials are? That somehow negates his analysis of crappy info from Pfizer and pro-vax propagandists?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Carlos: “The FDA approves Pfizer’s “new” vaccine…”

Nope. The FDA approval was actually granted to the German company BioNTech, not to Pfizer. It’s part of the details in the letters, and the FDA confirmed it in their press release announcing the approval:
    “The approval was granted to BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH.”
    https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

COMIRNATY is a trademarked product of the German company BioNTech. A quick online search will show that BioNTech of Germany owns the trademark, which BioNTech registered in both the EU and US.

Dr. D
    Participant

Phantastic Phoenix and Fabulous Dr. Day, as shows you don’t have to use bad language. That’s the greatest breakdown in the history of Automatic Earth. I can’t believe they let me write next to you.

Yes another and another anecdote of an American certain to have Covid in August 2019. We think we saw it at least by December, nowhere special, so all over America by then. How, I’m not sure. I think because it’s not very deadly it could hide. However, it’s not what happens, what’s real, it’s where you place the blame. Direct the narrative. Lie. Even for good reasons because it probably WAS these same people, same labs, same CIA/CCP merger as far as I can tell and they deserve the blame they’re getting. I both mind/don’t mind the deception, since it’s the only way to sell the truth…that isn’t the truth, but should be.

But as you say, we’re so far back we’ve got to set the ground for people to even understand a little, that is if even we understand it. We probably don’t, but that’s all I can gather.

For a calmer note, and I need a calmer note today, this was posted with a wider, calmer lens: http://www.hamburgersstand.com/2021/08/inexplicable-times.html Here a network hires a posse of known certified liars and then lecture us on truth and decency.

News to add, since having sent up the balloon for bulls—t on “25 Million dead”, “we invented vax in 24 hours, works fine”, “We never had a working test, If you get it you’re not safe, and the people who don’t have it will give it to you”, I’m not technical enough to get down into the details on this. Did I hear right that Saudi signed a deal with Russia day after we abandoned F-stan? Because, like the “giant sucking sound” of wealth transfer trying to be covered with this-all divide-and-conquer 10c radio, that’s real news. That’s the end. If it’s what we think it is, that’s literally the sign-off, good night delivery of the PetroDollar, and therefore the Fed and Derp State that rides on it. Looking, but that’s your first go. Right now. Fall.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

upstateNYer: “Wtf does this even mean?” [We are deferring submission of your pediatric studies for ages younger than 16 years for this application…“]

I take it to mean that the required pediatric studies can be submitted at some future time (i.e., the requirement is being “deferred”.)

There have been huge protests today in Marseille, Paris, Lyon, London, Berlin, 1 million people, that sort of thing.. How many of you have seen footage of this?

upstateNYer
    Participant

Doc Robinson:I understand they deferred the studies because they aren’t complete, but is the vaccine now licensed for under 16 year olds based on pediatric studies being completed years in the future? Based on what – the fact they’ve approved it in over 16 year olds?

Although, thinking about it, that’s how it’s been licensed for all ages. Studies that haven’t been completed yet. And won’t be for quite a few years.

You called it the other day: social contract broken. I can think of three words that *FDA* stands for and it ain’t Food & Drug Administration.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Raul: I haven’t seen it – where can we find it? (I don’t do any social media so … ?)

zerosum
    Participant

I haven’t seen reports of demonstrations.
    Your right. If the media don’t tell us, then we don’t hear it.
    Sooooo what is it about?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

upstateNYer: “…is the vaccine now licensed for under 16 year olds based on pediatric studies being completed years in the future?”

No, the German brand COMIRNATY was licensed (approved) for ages 16 and older, while the Pfizer EUA was continued to enable the unapproved (but “authorized”) shots to the 12-15 age group, as well as the unapproved (but “authorized’) booster shots.

It’s having it both ways — it’s approved so the mandatory vaccinations can be legally defended, and it’s unapproved so that other uses can be authorized without having the full safety data. It’s quite cunning.

those darned kids
    Participant

mr. trudeau has his assignment!
    ready for new world alignment!
    selling your future on consignment!
    throw them novaxx in confinement!
    but do it nice, with refinement!
    now, safety squads, your deployment!
    no one worthy of deferment!
    fervent derangement, our curtailment!
    embodiment of embarrassment!
    novaxx’s future, impoverishment,
    imprisonment.

•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•ª•

O Canada! Our home on native land!
    True believers at Justin’s firm command.
    Car ton visage sait porter le masque,
    Il sait porter le jab!
    Ton futur est une épopée
    Des plus fasciste exploits.
    God please save our land, this I beg of thee!
    O Canada, you’re getting rather crappy.
    O Canada, you’re not exactly sane.

Tons of those on Twitter.

those darned kids
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

Thank you, Doc, for taking the time to respond. That’s kind of what I thought. The FDA “approval” letter uses obfuscation to obfuscate the obvious. That NO studies have been completed yet to determine mid- to long-term safety and efficacy of this vaccine in adults, much less in children and pregnant women.

those darned kids
    Participant

but, safe and effective.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/afghanistan-turkey-taliban-close-deal-kabul-airport

For weeks, Turkey has been exploring the possibility of it providing security at Kabul airport once US troops leave.

The main points of the draft deal include:

Turkey recognising the Taliban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan
    Turkey and Qatar operating the airport in a consortium
    Ankara providing security through a private firm, whose staff will consist of former Turkish soldiers and police
    That additional members of the Turkish special forces, operating in plainclothes to secure Turkish technical staff, do not leave the airport perimeter.
    One outstanding issue in the way of the deal is that the former Afghan government had already awarded a contract for the airport last October to a United Arab Emirates-based consortium. The Taliban will need to cut a separate deal with them.

Multiple Taliban spokespeople refused to respond to MEE enquiries on the matter, saying that they weren’t authorised to talk to the media about the topic.

Special forces remain
    Turkey continues to keep its embassy in Kabul open and hasn’t evacuated the core of its diplomatic staff, including the ambassador.

There are also a number of Turkish special forces in Kabul to protect the embassy, as well as in Islamabad, the Pakistani capital, for possible contingencies.

For the past few years, Turkey has been guarding Kabul airport’s military section against external attacks.

Earlier this summer, Ankara was close to striking a deal with the US to continue the mission, but a sweeping Taliban takeover of the country changed the circumstances dramatically.

Turkish officials previously told MEE they believe maintaining a presence in Afghanistan will help them to protect Turkish commercial and political interests in the country, including preventing a wave of refugees from entering Turkey seeking asylum in Europe.

The officials said the presence of Turkish security forces at Kabul airport could continue to facilitate foreign aid and investment into the country during the transition period, and ensure relative stability in the city.

glacons31
    Participant

If you want to see videos of the demonstrations in Europe I suggest to use telegram.

This French channel has tons of videos https://t.me/Laveritecensure

I was at a demo myself today

Oroboros
    Participant

I can think of three words that *FDA* stands for and it ain’t Food & Drug Administration.

Fear, Doubt, Addiction

From the FDA’s own website

https://www.fda.gov/about-fda/fda-basics/fact-sheet-fda-glance

“About 55 percent, or $3.2 billion, of FDA’s budget is provided by federal budget authorization.

The remaining 45 percent, or $2.7 billion, is paid for by industry user fees...”

45% of the FDA’s budget comes from the industry that they supposedly REGULATE (cough, cough, turn your head please)

So the agency designated to protect us from the Drug Overlords gets almost half their money to exist from the same organized criminals they are guarding us from.

What could go wrong.

https://cdn.riddlesbrainteasers.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/fox-chicken.jpg

Dimitri
    Participant

I know very well that these days you can’t trust nobody but here is what snopes has to say re Karen Kingston

No, the mRNA Vaccines Do Not Contain Graphene Oxide

btw the interview is one month old

Dimitri
    Participant

Or she was in the show before

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D, thanks for the link to the hamburgersstand calmer note. Appreciated.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@oro: “I can think of three words that *FDA* stands for and it ain’t Food & Drug Administration.

Fear, Doubt, Addiction”

I was thinking f’ing dumb as*es. But whatever works.

zerosum
    Participant

Everyone is recording with their phones
    https://t.me/Laveritecensure

zerosum
    Participant

At last, cnn is talking about it. Sorry, no mention of the horse and cows in India

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2021/08/22/ivermectin-mississippi-poison-control-calls-surgeon-general-murthy-reaction-keilar-sotu-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/coronavirus/

State’s poison control calls climb after horse drug falsely touted as Covid treatment
    State of the Union

US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy reacts to climbing Mississippi Poison Control calls related to ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug used to treat farm animals and found at livestock supply centers. The uptick in calls comes after the drug has falsely been touted as a Covid-19 treatment.Source: CNN

TheUAoB
    Participant

Karen Kingston is running interference for Pfizer. She’s discrediting those who noticed the FDA bait-and-switch. She’s mixing a whole boat-load of truth and complete nonsense which when taking as whole makes those who refer to her look like they’re crazy anti-vaxers, while re-enforcing the idea the the FDA did indeed give full approval, which of course they did not!

upstateNYer
    Participant

If they’d let doctors prescribe Ivermectin for covid, people wouldn’t be taking horse paste. Since many people in the US have minimal math skills it’s no wonder they’re overdosing. Back to … if they’d let doctors prescribe …

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dimitri, no one really cares anymore. Snopes isn’t reliable or believable as it is a mouthpiece for the precious narrative (stole that from earlier comment here – love it).

Pfizer is such an untrustworthy corporation we can’t take its word on anything (have you looked up how many lawsuits it has settled in the past decade alone? And you trust them now for what reason?)

This vaccine topic wouldn’t be getting debated if the pro-vaxxers had not decided that everyone should be mandated to get a vaccine. Literally everyone. Children, pregnant women, people with health issues, people who have natural immunity through infection, etc.

The *thoughtful vaxxers* didn’t bring this battle, the pro-vaxxers did.

upstateNYer
    Participant

UAoB: You have a valid point. I noticed Kingston said Pfizer *absolutely* had approval for their vaccine. It was a discordant note in the interview.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Polder Dweller
    Thank you for Graham’s Hierarchy of “Argument” infographic. I’d never seen that before.
    It is helpful when responding to someone else’s argument or when constructing my own to keep this in mind.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Verified that my local feed store (where I get my hens’ food) has ivermectin. If my covid-exposed son comes down with covid, I know where to go.

those darned kids
    Participant

get the ivermectin now. in black swan time, it could come in handy.

plus, i imagine they are going to spike it with something unhumanable and/or make it vetscript only soon.

upstateNYer
    Participant

phoenix: hopping on the bandwagon … get the ivermectin now. I know money is tight but the horse paste is relatively inexpensive. Do NOT purchase the horse paste that has any other anti-parasitic drugs in it. If you need horse paste for your son, I can mail it to you.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“If they’d let doctors prescribe Ivermectin for covid, people wouldn’t be taking horse paste.”

Meanwhile, doctors are allowed to give COMIRNATY shots for off-label uses.

The American Academy of Pediatrics acknowledged that Monday’s regulatory action “means it is legally permissible for physicians to administer the vaccine off-label for children aged 11 and younger, who currently have no available vaccine.” But the organization said in a statement that it “strongly discourages that practice.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/23/fda-gives-full-approval-to-pfizers-covid-19-shot-506584

those darned kids
    Participant

FDA NOTICE: Due to the high volume of people trying not to die, the Forced Discipline Administration must now take the following steps to prevent such preventions:

i) All animal care products containing Ivermectin shall now mandatorily contain Limburger cheese flavoring, in addition to coarse builders sand in order to prevent non-livestock consumption;

ii) All animal care products containing Ivermectin shall be available only with a notarized veterinarian’s prescription in triskadecatuplicate copy in standard sanskrit formulations in accordance with Fudged Data Administration guidelines;

iii) All animal care products containing Ivermectin shall be packaged in containers depicting how horribly the dumb folk of Mississippi have died injecting their tushies with this shit;

and iv) All animal care products containing Ivermectin shall only be available for purchase with SDRs available from your local IMF branch.

We at the Farcical Decision Administration appreciate your donations patience during these unprecedented times of global health emergency thingy.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.