Debt Rattle August 5 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 5 2018

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Hollowed Cliff near Étretat 1883   • The Real Threat To The Fed’s Independence Is Wall Street, Not Trump (WM) • The Trillion-Dollar
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 5 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Bats! Bats a go go. The most I’ve seen in quite some time; puts a big smile on my face. 🙂

As to the rest of the blather?
    Lies, lies, and more damned lies.
    Is there no end to this folly?
    Are we to suffer this ad infinitum?
    America, where are you,
    I’m your native son…………………

DrCiber
    Participant

Gotta disagree Ilargi, re your comment about The Slog’s use of the word dictatorship being a bit much. If anything John soft pedaled it by saying “prepare for dictatorship”. His meme & examples of redefining everything as part of that preparation are right on target except that the “redefining” is going on now because the dictatorship is a fait accompli. They couldn’t get away with it before, at least not nearly as easily as in the good old days of the VietNam war. Sure learned their lesson from that one. No more unscripted independent MSM, period. The 21st century version of kicking the door in was applied the other day to Alex Jones, I imagine the next step is his internet access will go away to for the same non reasons that overrule his constitutional priviledge of “free” speech. The same could (or should I say will) soon happen here. The gloves are coming off in those few spheres where they aren’t off already, and nothing but the party line will be tolerated. Good idea or bad, the Brexiters won the vote, only in a dictatorship (in this case one that is bending over backwards to avoid having to put the troops on the streets – though I read there is contingency activity for just that going on) will their vote -as in Greece- be blatantly ignored.

Another example: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-07/senate-democrats-are-circulating-plans-government-takeover-internet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.