Debt Rattle DayX 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle DayX 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

@ John Day,

My internet search lead me to

in Arabic, fatta means “cut in pieces,”

John Day
    Participant

WHO

John Day
    Participant

@Michael Reid: I kept searching “Fatah” and “Fattah” and kept finding more meanings:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fatt%C4%81%E1%B8%A5

John Day
    Participant

Interestingly, rumor has it that Zelensky was desperate to hold Avdeevka through his time at the Munich conference, so as not to be humiliated. However, the withdrawal order was only given because the 3rd Brigade (Azov) had already totally countermanded orders and began withdrawing on their own, with other units possibly following. To stave off total collapse of the command, Syrsky was forced to give an official order of withdrawal, but Zelensky is reportedly furious, as per Resident_UA channel:

Our source in the OP said that the Office of the President instructed the General Staff and the Security Council to conduct an investigation in the 3-brigade, which refused to comply with the order and enter Avdeevka in position. On Bankova, they are very angry at Syrsky, who promised to keep the city while Zelensky on a EU tour, but I had to urgently leave the most fortified positions that had been created in Avdeevka for ten years.
    https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/sitrep-21824-avdeevka-liberated

Oroboros
    Participant

Keep sucking down the Lies Duh’merica

Oroboros
    Participant

Bill Gates has done a lot of selling in Q4 2023

Reduced his portfolio by 65%

And only holding deep value stocks now, similar to that of Buffett

Now why would #BillGates so aggressively liquidate 2/3 of the Gates foundation portfolio?

It wasn’t to rebalance.

he didn’t need the funds nor investment performance.

He must anticipate a consequential downturn & sold to reduce risk.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Oroboros
    Participant

Story’s been around a long time…

John Day
    Participant

I was snarking along, wondering why a cruise ship line hasn’t come along with a Star Trek theme….
    So I looked up if Disney has anything to do with Star Trek (for Disney gets its paws on everything, it seems), and sure enough- Mousetrap News (dec 23) reports that Disney is going to do a crossover of Star Trek and Star Wars, where Kirk and Han Solo…. and Spock and Yoda…..
    I couldn’t go any further.
    But here’s the site.

I own dvds of ST, TNG, and most of the movies. Nuff said.
    Just, no.

Sorry to be so insanely off topic.

If I ever find myself on a cruise ship I will think I’ve died and gone to hell.

What news of Julian Assange…?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.