Debt Rattle December 1 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 1 2015

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John Vachon Hull-Rust-Mahoning, largest open pit iron mine in the world, Hibbing, Minnesota 1941 • 4 Telltale Signs The Credit Cycle Is Turning Now (Z
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 1 2015]

Chris M
    Participant

For those of us who have children, there comes a day when we hear that familiar word proceed out of their mouths–“why?” I have been asking that same thing as of late when it comes to the war in Syria. Kunstler spurred that question in me again when he suggested our (United States) attitude towards Russia is senseless. I have been reading a number of explanations lately on blogs and websites such at these. At least a couple of interesting ideas have come forward, in my mind.

One is that we are still in the old cold war against Russia (Soviet Union), which is being spurred on by the neocons, such that any government leaders in the Middle East that are left-leaning and friendly towards Russia have to go. This suggests Mr. Obama bows down to those interests. Some even suggest this is an old payback by Jews in the neocon ranks for Sviatoslov I of Kiev’s destruction of Khazaria, the land of the Ashkenazim Jews. That Khazaria area became part of the Russian Empire, and the Ashkenazim were kept under tight control.

But another idea about this confusing policy towards Russia is that the leadership in Israel wants to establish the New World Order, and stirring up instability in the Middle East somehow brings that closer to fruition. I didn’t know that such a goal was particular to the people in Israel who claim they have a genetic line back to Abraham.

Maybe others have thoughts about all this.

V. Arnold
    Participant

I don’t think it takes a deep dive to understand that the U.S. demands a uni-polar world controlled by the U.S..
    “We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran” –
    General Wesley Clark.

Global Warfare: “We’re Going to Take out 7 Countries in 5 Years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

Megalomania not withstanding; the U.S. is arguably being led by fascists bent on forcing the world (including Russia and China) to bend the knee. The planets leading statesman, Putin, is openly in defiance of the west and has publicly stated such. Listen to his speeches at Valdai and the U.N.

The EU is in trouble on many fronts and starting to resist the U.S. for the first time in decades. Anybody with ears to hear, and eyes to see, knows the U.S. is coming off the rails. Even my fellow Americans are beginning to wake up to the neo-con psychopathy.
    A dying empire is an ugly thing to see…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.