Debt Rattle December 1 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 1 2021

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

So when do we get CARES ACT part deux (or how i learned to love financial bailouts for the rich)?

zerosum
    Participant

Input for S-F book
    I you thought that the approval for the “vaccine for covid-19” was fast, You haven’t seen anything. Moderna is talking weeks, until they come out with a vaccine for the Omicro/omygod variant

ctbarnum
    Participant

““If the virus circulates in the wildlife population, then it can become sustained within that population and become a source to reinfect humans,” he said.”

Of course, because we just hang at the pub with them every day. Next up, Smokey the Bear says “Take Your Jab” so he doesn’t give you COVID.

ctbarnum
    Participant

El Gato:

“i mean, just how “one note” can a flute be?

is there literally any eventuality that would NOT result in US officialdom demanding more vaccine use?

is there literally any outcome on efficacy or side effects that would result in their recall from the market?

If it’s not falsifiable, it’s not science, it’s a religion.

The Divine Right of Scientists (Faucism) has come to the fore, with Fauci as it’s Pope.

John Day
    Participant

Alex Jones says Pfizer data showed thousands died from “vaccine” in first month. There should be some follow-up on this one…
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/maximum-global-bombshell-judge-orders-pfizer-fda-to-release-documents-first-doc-dump-says-thousands-killed-by-shot-in-first-month/

John Day
    Participant

Blog is up, with first picture of framing start (despite mud in the middle from recent rains)
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/11/helpful-p.html

Pepe Escobar reviews some highlights of RFK Jr’s book about Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, and co-conspirator “friends”. There are a lot of high points.
    ​ ​Enter the MARS (Mountain Associated Respiratory Virus) simulation during the G20 in Germany in 2017. MARS was about a novel respiratory virus that spread out of busy markets in a mountainous border of an unnamed nation that looked very much like China.
    ​ ​It gets curiouser and curiouser when one learns that MARS’s two moderators were very close to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and one of them, David Heymann, sat with the Moderna CEO on the Merieux Foundation USA Board. BioMerieux happens to be the French company that built the Wuhan lab.
    ​ ​Afterward came SPARS 2017 at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation happen to be major funders of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. SPARS 2017 gamed a coronavirus pandemic running from 2025 to 2028. As RFK Jr. notes, “the exercise turned out to be an eerily precise predictor of the Covid-19 pandemic.”
    ​ ​By 2018 bioweapons expert Peter Daszak was enthroned as the key connector through whom Fauci, Kadlec, DARPA and USAID – which used to be a CIA cover and now reports to the National Security Council – moved grants to fund gain-of-function research, including at the Wuhan Institute of Virology Biosafety Lab.
    ​ ​Crimson Contagion, overseen by Kadlec after eight months of planning, came in August 2019. Fauci was on board the self-described “functional exercise,” representing the NIH, alongside the CDC’s Robert Redfield and several members of the National Security Council. The war game was held in secret, nationwide. The After-Action Crimson Contagion Report only came out via a FOIA request.
    ​ ​The star of the Gates pandemic show was undoubtedly Event 201 in October 2019, held only 3 weeks before US intel may – or may not – have suspected that Covid-19 was circulating in Wuhan. Event 201 was about a global coronavirus pandemic. RFK Jr. persuasively argues that Event 201 was as close as possible to a “real-time” simulation.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/escobar-fauci-darth-vader-covid-wars

​Professor Anthony Hall has a detailed article, looking at many of the same facts and trends, and referencing RFK Jr’s book extensively.
    The Real Anthony: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health
    ​ ​In August of 2019 BlackRock organized a meeting of central bankers and their advisers in Jackson Hole in Wyoming. This meeting was planned and implemented well before the Covid crisis reared its head. In retrospect, the timing and content of the meeting signifies the current crisis began with a plan to reorganize global banking and finance, not attend to a public health problem…
    The plan called for a further merger of monetary policy and fiscal policy, in other words a further merger of private central banks and governments. Monetary policy determines the size of the money supply and debt rates. These powers are exercised by private central bankers who were well represented at the Jackson Hole event. Fiscal policy involves spending decisions and such. This area of jurisdiction is usually retained as the formal domain of government authority. Reflecting on the animosity generated in 2007-2010 by the $16 trillions of so-called “bailout” money that went to “too-big-to-fail” financial institutions, the bankers proposed “going direct” with government payouts of “helicopter money” to small businesses and to members of the general public.
    BlackRock Investment Institute distributed copies of Dealing With the Next Downturn to the VIPs assembled at Jackson Hole. The subtext of the document’s title called for a transition From Unconventional Monetary Policy to Unprecedented Policy Coordination…
    Once the anticipated economic downturn came in 2020 BlackRock was hired by the Federal Reserve in the US as well as by the Bank of Canada and the Swedish Riksbank. The financial devastation was caused primarily by the ruination of many small businesses and supply chains through the forced subversion of “lockdowns.”
    BlackRock took on government-like powers as a powerful participant in several financial resets…
    The engineered stock market plunge on Black Friday was part of a long saga that is coming to constitute the most elaborate instance of psychological warfare ever mounted. This psychological warfare is inflicting enormous damage on the mental health of large swaths of the population, but especially on children…
    This hybrid war on humanity is at once psychological, biological and financial. One aim is to depopulate the planet and plunge the survivors of this atrocity into new forms of transhuman enslavement. The opening stages of this new form of enslavement involve inserting bio-digital nanotechnology into our persons so we can be better monitored and controlled. Looking to the future of society where much more of the work will be done by robots, some are trying to bring humans into conformity with the rhythms and demands of far-reaching robotization…
    The creation of so-called vaccine passports should be seen for what it portends in terms of integrating humans more deeply into expanding networks of increasingly powerful Artificial Intelligence…
    Even from the distance of their remote locations, the future masters of the world’s primary data cache would be in a powerful position to reward us, penalize us, torture us, impoverish us, or even shut down our lives altogether. One way of picturing their power is to imagine the implementation of a cashless money transfer system, an outcome already being associated with the elaboration of vaccine passports. This kind of system could be deployed to deny to individuals displaying attributes of disobedience and non-compliance, the capacity to, for instance, purchase food. Humans would become subject to determinations made on the basis of digitalized social credit scores…
    It seems that those who have emerged victorious from this banking history have seized on the exploitation of so-called public health as a new means of making themselves even richer and more omnipotent. They are engaged in removing the few remaining checks and balances on which the fragile viability of our imperfect democracies and recognitions of human rights have depended. By bringing human survivors of depopulation under the authority of private and central systems of “public health,” the process continues of privatizing and centralizing power. The greatest mass of humanity would be placed under the iron grip of a tiny minority…
    New forms of oppression are coming into existence by treating immunity to disease into a commodity. Our oppressors are implicitly telling us that this commercialized immunity is henceforth to derive exclusively from the spout of injected needles. The cost of industrially narrowing the spectrum and vitality of natural immunity comes at a very high human price. Natural immunity would be destroyed from endless rounds of required vaccines as administered through the control device of so-called vaccine passports.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/boost-omicron-booster-shots/5763185

zerosum
    Participant

Next up, Smokey ….”

Watch out for those cougars

John Day
    Participant

​People are leaving the formal economy. It is not working for them. Wages were barely enough before, and now are not enough to get back in the yoke.
    “A Secular Shift”: What The Black Death Tells Us About The Labor Market
    ​ ​As Deutsche Bank strategist Robin Winkler writes, there are many reasons as to why people might be unable to respond to rising wages, such as obstacles to returning to work. Another possible explanation is that people are looking through the ‘money illusion’: they understand that wages are barely rising in real terms.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/secular-shift-what-black-death-tells-us-about-labor-market

​”Smart Cities” will further constrain and control people, like smartphone data. ​They are antithetical to complex life.
    …The idea of smart cities is born of what Watson describes as “the same human superiority-complex that thinks nature should be controlled”. What’s missing is symbiosis. “Life on Earth is based upon symbiosis,” Watson says. She suggests we replace the saying “survival of the fittest” with “survival of the most symbiotic”. Not as catchy, perhaps. But smarter.
    https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2020/jan/15/the-case-for-making-low-tech-dumb-cities-instead-of-smart-ones

​We’ve already heard that there is nowhere near enough lithium on planet earth, and that rare-earth elements are also way too rare to supply what is planned.
    ​ Woodmac gets straight to the point: “delivering the base metals to meet [net zero 2050] pathways strains project delivery beyond breaking point from people and plant to financing and permitting.”
    Copper, which Woodmac emphasizes “sits at the nexus of the energy transition” stands out particularly.
    The 19 million tonnes of additional copper that need to be delivered for net-zero 2050 implies a new La Escondida must be discovered and enter production every year for the next 20 years.
    Even if you focus on just one of the obstacles bringing new copper supply online – the time it takes to build a new mine – and leave aside all other factors, net-zero 2050 has zero chance.

COP26 will be a colossal mining cop-out

Multipolar World items: (These could both be portrayed as “defensive weapons-systems”. There are also new nuclear weapon delivery systems.)
    ​ ​Speaking to gathered experts, Putin called the development of high-speed missiles as a “necessary” response to “Western actions.”
    “We have already successfully conducted tests, and from the beginning of the year we will have in service a sea-based hypersonic missile of Mach 9,” Putin said.
    ​ ​Although he didn’t name the weapon, the president is most likely talking about Zircon, the world’s first hypersonic cruise missile capable of continuous aerodynamic flight while maneuvering in the atmosphere using the thrust of its own engine.
    ​ ​Earlier this month, Putin revealed, following successful testing, the missiles would be supplied to the Navy from 2022.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/541743-moscow-unveil-new-supersonic-weapon/

​It should be named “Near Earth Orbit Warrior”​
    RUSSIA’S new weapon dubbed “Star Warrior” has the West worried as it can blast satellites out of orbit at heights of up to 500 miles above Earth.
    Vladimir Putin’s state owned TV issued a chilling threat that Russia may deploy the system to destroy some 32 Western satellites to render Nato missiles useless.
    …the satellite strike was a deliberate warning to the West not to cross the Kremlin’s red lines on Ukraine.​..in the event of worsening relations, Russia could wipe out 32 GPS satellites crucial for Nato’s military operations, including the pinpointing of missile strikes.
    ​https://www.the-sun.com/news/4126730/putin-star-warrior-missile-russia-nato/

If “They” could have kept it going, I would have expected that all ferrets, hamsters, cats and dogs would be required to get their weekly boosters, too. In Oz, they would just put the pets down- in front of the children.
    Of course, “we” could “just” “vaccinate” the whole herd of white tails.
    Would you like some spike protein with your venison? It’s the synthetic kind- so it won’t cause you any harm!
    Or we could exterminate them. Any “them”. All “them”, whoever “they” are.
    I use a lot more typed “air quotes” than I used to.

zerosum
    Participant

Is “white tail” a discriminatory expression? 🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Did you know that hunters say that black tails are bigger? 🙂

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Image below shows how Omicron case numbers in South Africa might already be peaking? The percentage of sequenced samples that were Omicron has decreased in the past week.

The report also states that Omicron was first detected in South Africa on November 8.

Network for Genomic Surveillance in South Africa (NGS-SA)
    SARS-CoV-2 Sequencing Update
    1 December 2021

https://www.nicd.ac.za/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Update-of-SA-sequencing-data-from-GISAID-1-Dec-Final.pdf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Meanwhile, “30 percent of unvaccinated say omicron has made them consider inoculations: poll” (YAHOO!News)

WES
    Participant

Tomorrow joe, upset that nobody is panicking over omicron, is likely going to announce something like all US travelers must be fully vaccinated because of omicron. Anything to get and keep the covid fear factor going. Yes he will lose in the courts, but he doesn’t care. It is all about stroking fear of covid. This fear needs to run all through 2022.

He is desperate that Americans become more fearful of covid and remain ighly fearful for political reasons. People need to focus on their covid fear not concern about inflation. Election 2022 is just around the corner.

WES
    Participant

Yesterday I read that some covid free Australian natives escaped from a covid quarantine camp. They were arrested by police and returned to their prison. Clearly a prison.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum;

Oh deer, I have some very bad news. Santa’s reindeer have caught covid! Since it might be oricrom, joe has banned them from traveling. We should be hearing from Sparkle Socks any second now, that Canada has banned them too. So no Xmas this year. Oh deer.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

When I said use screws, I should have clarified that I only use the green or brown epoxy coated deck screws. If you use ordinary screws they often rust over time making them nearly impossible to remove.

Glad to see you are taking photos! Makes for a great record.

Well, I’ll save my post until the topic turns grimmer. WES’s posts always cheer me up too much! 😉

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“30,000 mutations in the spike protein alone”

That caught my eye too, and it must be an error.

I understand that the entire genetic sequence for the virus contains only 30,000 “letters in the code” and the number of known mutations is approximately 50, with more than 30 of those on the spike protein.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Depends Joe:

Our economy will come back when all known species of mammal, fish, and insects have been vaccinated.

Oops, Joe missed the prokaryotes, so we’re still outta luck.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Soon as the prokaryotes are vaccinated, we can leave lockdowns and masks.

zerosum
    Participant

What????
    You are not going to vaccine the Omicrone covid !!!!

ctbarnum
    Participant

“What????
    You are not going to vaccine the Omicrone covid !!!!”

I knew I missed one, but then Pfizer Turd Joe will have plans to develop vaccines for all Heinz 57 varieties of COVID. With monthly boosters for each one.

sumac.carol
    Participant

VP I wish I replied differently to your comment. It seems that, with ever-rising inequality, is ordinary folk are competing amongst ourselves for an ever-decreasing piece of the pie (the lion’s share of which goes to the elites). Unfortunately, the media and politicians encourage us to look among ourselves as the reason for our diminished opportunities rather than holding our leaders to account for creating systems that ensure such an unfair distribution of wealth.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Chooch yes a confirmation of the data analysis would be good- a friend of mine has said she will do it – will keep you posted.

Dora
    Participant

Ann Barnhardt had a collection of meme images.

Meme Leftovers – DELICIOUS!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Russians respond to “Summit for Democracy”

“The organisers and enthusiasts behind this strange event claim to lead the world in advancing the cause of democracy and human rights. However, the track record and reputation of the United States, Great Britain, and the EU member states in terms of respecting democratic rights and freedoms at home, as well as in the international arena, are, to put it mildly, far from ideal.”

Foreign Ministry statement on the planned US “summit for democracy”
    https://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/4976488

F.S.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Nope, all out.

Henry
    Participant

What a beautiful painting. Wonderful choice Raul.

Henry
    Participant

Really deer can get COVID-19!!! As a farmer how grows herbs and veggies, satin is a cloven hooved creature with horns… also know as deer🤬😖

Darned if I can figure out where I got this– it’s from “sprouts”; on stupidity. Looks like they have a bunch of other ones so I’ll check out a few.

Ah! Here we go!

Sorry, Ilargi, blind links. The first is a cartoon video on Bonhoeffers ideas on stupidity. The second refers to the site where this cartoon is one of many, and I got them both from the third link- the lovely writer, Tessa Lena.

If it gets really bad….

Be grey. Or gray.
    I grew up this way.
    Lay low, stay tame-
    and fear the sound of your name.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@sumac.carol

What you describe is a world-wide phenomenon. This rising inequality is what we get from near zero interest rates and soaring asset prices. Some striking quotes from an article in today’s Korea Times titled More Koreans frustrated by ‘broken social ladder’:

“My friends and I feel that monthly income cannot even guarantee our near future. There is no chance of a rags to riches story anymore… Without hitting the jackpot in cryptocurrency, the stock market, or on YouTube, turning my life around seems impossible.”

“I feel like it’s getting more and more difficult to achieve a better living standard out of individual effort, compared to the past when I was in my 20s. The inequality seems to get stronger especially as financial income from investments far surpass earned income in all classes.”

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2021/12/281_319782.html

The central bankers need to go. Bitcoin is the future.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

This is your brain on “Meta”

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.