Debt Rattle December 11 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 11 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Louis Anquetin Avenue de Clichy, Five O’Clock in the Evening 1887   • 4 In Every 5 Covid-19 Deaths In England Since August Fully Vaccinated (DE)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 11 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

Evergrande finally admitted, kinda-sorta, a little, in some places, 30 days after it fails.

I’m sure that’s normal and it’s not an indication it’s systemically important.

So 20 year news anchor Brian Williams retiring, self-describing, “I’m not Left, not Right, I’m an institutionalist!” – Truer words have never been said, good sir – You are 100% an insititutional status quo insider. And HE says these guys, congress, insiders, are out of control and trying to start a nuclear war on us. And you should be terrified.

(Warning, Bravo is long. Or SEEMS long, 13:00m)

And reminding that that OTHER lifelong insider, Jerome Powell, is saying that “Inflation is not transitory” that is, it’s “Raging”, “Endemic”, and “Unstoppable”. Thanks to the $5 thousand million “Let’s Build Hyperinflation” Bill. AND still $100B/mo…which is $1.2 thousand million per year. PLUS the other bailouts. …Which showers the rich and murders the poor, so no fears, babe! ‘Sall good, mate!

Lifelong insiders: “This Amp goes to ELEVEN.” So they had an amp specially made that goes to TWELVE. So they could input it into ANOTHER amp that goes to TWELVE. No worries. Just that this is how 220-year cycles end. With a Big Bang.

San Fran: Why leave looting just to Wall Street? It’s unfair. Music for the Masses. If anybody’s going to loot small business and main street and murder business owners, it’s me.

Guess we’re about to find out who’s right on Mr. Julian. He needs to get his feet here on U.S. soil so we can get him before Congress and say EVERY. SINGLE. THING. he knows. Under oath. On the Congressional record. That’s the non-crypto version of “indelible.”

“..Assange could essentially destroy the baseline predicate for the entire Trump-Russia investigation ..”

Ding Ding Ding! He’s the core of the battle in the 21c 5G information war. Or one core. There’s a lot of information and thus a lot of battlefields out there.

“[Covid] is currently about 10 times more lethal than flu”

10x more the flu? Be still my heart: the flu kills almost nobody. Only cancer patients and people almost dead already.

“support, fund and harmonize knowledge on SARS-CoV-2”

That was the key component, focus, and takeaway from the Event-201 wargames. Nothing about the virus, no way to stop it, all about media, messaging, and control. I posted the links back when.(Tho long after 201 happened) Who cares about reality? “We create our own reality!” Dying or stopping it isn’t what’s important, is how you FEEL about dying that’s important. It isn’t if you win or lose, but where you place the blame. Boy have that proven THAT right. Not only did 100% of people die of Covid, but they added 20% on top of the do-nothing number. …As Sweden can prove.

Your new Pfizer Tinder Match: “It’s heart-felt!” Reviews: “Life-changing!”>

“Now wrap your puny neural membrane around the fact the system of finance is a fraud upon its face.” – Roth.</em

Duuuuuuuh. And this guy is supposed to be smart? There’s not been a trade in my lifetime that’s honest. Who would he tell? All the $18 workers already KNOW he and all the floor traders are crooked. As well as the banks, right down to the Franchise owner with a 16’ bass boat. Who does he think doesn’t know? Him? Or the tiny sliver of tower-protected PMCs that were on that chat board?

Yes, Virginia, when you say, “The Sky is Bluuuuuuuuuuue!!!!!!! Bluuuuuuue I say!!!”” people DO look at you funny. What color did you think it was? Where did you find the time to ponder? Lift that bale, tote that barge, ding those fries.

“Putin Says Russian Government Was Swarming with CIA Officers (RT)”

Russia? Whoops, I thought he was talking about the United States there for a minute. Remember that Presidential Candidate CIA officer? And ol’ Chuckie Schumer saying ‘Don’t cross them, do what they tell you, the CIA has 10 ways to Sunday to get at you”? And everybody else? And Clapper lying to Congress? And all those small plane crashes and other accidents in “W”s WoT?

…And yet the entire Security Committee is somehow sleeping with FangFang and making billionz n billionz like Hunter, Pelosi, Feinstein, and McConnell on Chinese investments. With the CIA up everyone’s butts and reading everyone’s mail. Huh. I do not find that suspicious at all. It is naturally not an indicator in any way that the CIA/FBI approve of all those things, the money transfers, the bribed voting records, and are completely in line with the CCP. Nope. Can’t be. Just another unsuspicious coincidence.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Someone inferred that I was afraid, suffering from TPTB’s “fear” campaign…

I am not afraid, that lasted a couple of weeks into the advent of COVID when people appeared to be dropping dead in China’s streets.

I am dealing with being disturbed, over-and-over again, following the creation/release of bioweapon(s) upon my country + the world at large…

Sorry that I vent at times here, seems like TAE is one of the last refuges of sanity I am aware of, full of helpful & kind people, not trolls, disinfo agents and/or tyrannical hosts/moderators.

These are NOT interesting times; These are sick & twisted times, where those entrusted to protect our life, liberty & pursuit of happiness are attacking us on every level, without even the shred of honor requisite to spare the children…

There’s really not much to do now, thanks to the utter stupidity of the sheeple, but observe data to determine the ultimate destination of this multi-dimensional tragedy.

Gary

Mister Roboto
    Participant

JHK yesterday:

Any minute now, the air is going to come out of the family rooms in these hypothetical millions of suddenly rich households and the people within will suffocate financially. The New York Times will report them as Covid-19 deaths, I’m sure.

{snort}

Thanks to the $5 thousand million “Let’s Build Hyperinflation” Bill. AND still $100B/mo…which is $1.2 thousand million per year.

Say what?

oxymoron
    Participant

The Assange ruling has had me numb to most of the day. I look and wonder how we all carry on like some new app or present or government freedom will keep us happy one minute longer.
    Went to a large gathering tonight. I admit to feeling very far from present and anxious about the way we are coming together as people – no one wanted to engage in the heavy stuff after all the lockdowns in Melbourne and Victoria but the fact that denial and the feasting hedonistic pleasure in drink dance and the rest is what people focus on was unsettling for me.
    The one light was a farmer with 3000 acres who chatted with me at length. “He said – look at everyone pretending we aren’t in a rapidly unfolding fascist state where food and essentials are about to go through the roof and social credits means everyone here is only as wealthy as their good behavior provides.”
    He had sheep, guns, houses, and said to me “if the shit goes down and the bikies don’t take your place you know where to find me”
    Mad Max shit.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Mix and don’t match.”
    • Epidemiology of Myocarditis And Pericarditis Following mRNA Vaccines In Ontario, Canada

The worst results (shown in Table 3, above) were actually from mixing Pfizer and Moderna (with Moderna being the second shot).

zerosum
    Participant

kangaroo courts: an unofficial court held by a group of people in order to try someone regarded, especially without good evidence, as guilty of a crime or misdemeanor.

Will the accused be allowed to testify?
    No.
    The jury has all the evidence and has already decided the verdict. and the punishment
    Free room and board in a gov. supplied secured housing.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Omicron data for the US shows 79% of cases were fully vaxxed (and 41% of those fully-vaxxed cases had the booster), 14% of cases had a prior documented Covid infection.

Only one case was hospitalized (that person was vaxxed), and no deaths were reported.

“The most commonly reported symptoms were cough, fatigue, and congestion or runny nose.”

Among these cases of COVID-19 attributed to the Omicron variant, 34 (79%) occurred in persons who completed the primary series of an FDA-authorized or approved COVID-19 vaccine ≥14 days before symptom onset or receipt of a positive SARS-CoV-2 test result, including 14 who had received an additional or booster dose; five of the 14 persons had received the additional dose <14 days before symptom onset. Six (14%) persons had a documented previous SARS-CoV-2 infection. The most commonly reported symptoms were cough, fatigue, and congestion or runny nose. One vaccinated patient was hospitalized for 2 days, and no deaths have been reported to date.

SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 (Omicron) Variant — United States, December 1–8, 2021
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7050e1.htm?s_cid=mm7050e1_w

Kassandra
    Participant

Veracious Poet and oxymoron, I very much appreciate your posts. I think you are the two people I most identify with in this thing.

I don’t feel fear, but I do feel a constant feeling of foreboding anxiety.

“He said – look at everyone pretending we aren’t in a rapidly unfolding fascist state where food and essentials are about to go through the roof and social credits means everyone here is only as wealthy as their good behavior provides.”

Exactly this. It’s extremely hard for me to be in groups of people that don’t really see what’s going on. It’s a bit crazy, I work at a land grand research university in a town full of very highly educated people, yet none of them see. My husband is a machinist, and nearly all of his friends, the blue collar, country folk around here who hunt and fish and work with their hands, they all do. And they are the dumb ones? We live in a topsy-turvy world, don’t we?

ctbarnum
    Participant

O micron supposedly in FL now, but then this state is nearly 60% vaxxed.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Another detailed article from Julius Ruechel, “A Half Truth is a Whole Lie”: The Omicron Variant, Cross-Reactive Immunity, and the Manufactured Illusion of an Unprecedented Virus

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/12/a-half-truth-is-whole-lie-omicron.html

On the topic of why those with a prior Covid infection could eventually get reinfected (and why vaxxes and booster shots are not the answer):

So, to be clear, there are two separate issues that affect our immune system’s ability to protect us against re-infection: 1) fading immunity as the adaptive immune system gradually forgets its training and 2) the issue of genetic drift, which eventually allows newly emerging variants to bypass our immunity even if we still have immunity to a previous variant.

With a fast-mutating virus like a coronavirus, it was always just a matter of time until some new variant would be able to start re-infecting people even if they acquired long-lasting immunity through a previous infection (or through vaccination – more on that boondoggle in a moment). It’s called immune escape. So, beyond a certain point, long-lasting immunity doesn’t matter because the virus has moved on from what your immune system has been trained to do. The only way to prevent our immune systems from being left behind by the never-ending conveyor belt of new variants is to periodically update our adaptive immune systems to recognize changes to the evolving virus. And no, this is NOT a case for a lifetime regimen of booster shots, as you will soon see.

chooch
    Participant

@AsIfTruth

With a religious exemption, you are in a protected class.

1) Team up with other employees (don’t have to be exempt ones either) that believe the accommodations are discriminatory

2) Engage a health freedom group in your area. Make them aware your strategy to fight this. There are legal types usually involved in these health freedom groups.

3) Supply your employer with information supporting the fact that vaccinated people catch it and spread it. Brownstone.org is a good resource. Request that they drop this double standard, that it is unethical and discriminatory. Be professional.

4) You can pool some money and have a lawyer draft a letter for you

5) If nothing changes, decide how and what to do next. Certainly, file a complaint with the EEOC. You can strike, quit or sue. Just whatever conscience drives you to do within your time/money constraints. Definitely push back. Whether you are successful or not you will increase awareness, give someone else courage to step out.

deflationista
    Participant

This woman’s ‘opinions’ could have easily been informed by this website:

Dumb all over,
    Yes we are.
    Dumb all over,
    Near ‘n far.
    Dumb all over,
    Black ‘n white.
    People, we is not wrapped tight.

-Frank Zappa

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“In the case of the Covid-19 certificate, everything indicates that the risk of function creep is particularly serious. Because one of the function creep’s possibilities for this device coincides precisely with the agenda of powerful interest groups. Since 2020, these private and state actors have been presenting the implementation of the Covid-19 certificate as a way to create a wallet for digital identity (e-ID). Our research has shown that a maze of governmental and non-governmental entities is in fact piggybacking the crisis.”

https://www.re-check.ch/wordpress/en/function-creep-covid-19-certificates-summary/

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“on CNN with the ever-glowering Kate Bolduan”

My how they glower:
    bg

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“• All the 16 childhood vaccines should be considered unsafe because all the safety data shows that kids are uniformly less healthy after taking the vaccines compared to kids who are not vaccinated at all.”

What’s sad is that many of these vaccines are pretty good as vaccines go (putting aside production/quality issues which hardly count since everything has production/quality issues these days, including the quality of hot air which is why the Bloviation Inflation Index currently looks like a Montgolfier Brothers balloon trying to swallow a hypodermic needle); but even where a vaccine addresses a serious problem reasonably well, there are so many other problems compounding the seemingly simple statistics of “kids are uniformly less healthy after taking the vaccines compared to kids who are not vaccinated at all”.

Entire lifestyles are involved. For comparison, the dogs in our prison apt complex are all insane and fat by year 4, and there is a major overlap between such critters and involvement with canine vaccination regimes (which are forerunners of modern vax mandates), but this says little about a specific vaccine while speaking much about insane lifestyles driven by mediated messages from central authorities reinforced by resource ghettoes called housing developments/apt complexes, none of which produce a single needful or even useful thing outside of unicycle training wheels and Woman of La Mancha(tm) self-tilting treadmills with a wide-screen snow-capped Mt. Neverest encouraging the exerciser to ‘…push baby push…go for the burn…’ so that baby can look extra svelte (a mere wisp of a girl at 190lbs) for tonight’s online mutual masturbation session with the cute boy?girl? you met yesterday on Corgi Lovers Anonymous.

Apparent Motion Going Nowhere Fast

boscohorowitz
    Participant

We/they/all of us/none of us can help it. Our machines are mightier than us. None can resist the Magic Screens of Oz any more than we can endure a direct strike from an ICBM. Not that I wouldn’t go bare-knuckle against a thermonuke warhead. The capacity for folly is my human birthright, and “a little man beat a big man if he in the right and he he keep on a-comin” and it took a deranged lunatic in love with a warhead to stop the End of the World in a famous Stephen King novel, and I think that’s good enough for holding hands over popcorn and the opening closing credits.

Swing Low Sweet MIRV

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Dr.D: “Lifelong insiders: “This Amp goes to ELEVEN.” So they had an amp specially made that goes to TWELVE. So they could input it into ANOTHER amp that goes to TWELVE. No worries. Just that this is how 220-year cycles end. With a Big Bang.”

(ship will self-destruct in &*% seconds alarm) With ELEVEN your numerology perfectly aligned with 220-year cycles. Then you turned the amp up to TWELVE ( (why? because you could) ) and ruined an otherwise perfect alignment… or else you meant that the first 20 years of the 220-year cycle, that we’re now commencing, will be big and bangy. Mongo easily confused by mysterious metaphors. (Goober Pyle voice) “Do it agayinn!”

vfd
    Yes, I am oddly amused by funny little things.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Back to magical media: my money is on them successfully overcoming the Uncanny Valley and attendant Turing threshold well enough to foist a consummately “electable” presidential candidate onto the USA populace just in time for the government to collapse and elections become an odd memory.

Bbukimi no tani genshō

President Simulus Stimulus

deflationista
    Participant

Everyday experience and political science data amply confirm that affective polarization between partisans in the U.S. is growing. The political divide is sustained and made ever wider by the fact that many Americans tend to seek out information and arguments that confirm what they already believe and to discount contradictory evidence.

Joshi persuasively challenges the notion that one wing or the other of the conventional right/left political spectrum is likely to be right about every issue. Since that is so, he counsels partisans to be less confident of their views and to seek out and engage the best arguments of their opponents. In fact, other recent hopeful research confirms that when partisans are presented with reasons favoring their opponents’ views, they think better of them. The question is: How likely is it that today’s partisans will stop shouting past one another long enough to realize that the other side may have a point?

Why Is It So Hard To Admit When You’re Wrong?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

From that article by Julius Ruechel:

If this was about public health, they would only be offering vaccines to the vulnerable, without coercion. But the Holy Grail of maximizing pharmaceutical profits and public health funding was to convince the public (and politicians) that there is something unusual or threatening about the never-ending conveyor belt of variants produced by a rapidly evolving and highly transmissible virus, and (as Pfizer’s CEO suggested at the beginning of this article) that relying on natural immunity could lead to more variants. It is a masterful manipulation held together by endless half-truths.

Influenza and coronavirus were the two perfect candidates for this kind of never-ending universal vaccination boondoggle since they produce lots of “variants” and since immunity to these rapidly evolving viruses will never last long (because natural immunity to these viruses fades quickly and because rapid genetic drift quickly leads to immune escape without regular re-exposure).

The Holy Grail comes into reach if the public can be bamboozled into thinking that they are left unprotected and therefore require constant boosters to keep up with variants. By naming each variant, using widespread PCR tests on mild and asymptomatic people, and endlessly streaming out-of-context case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths on the television, they have terrified society to the point where many people absolutely do not want to be exposed to any of these variants, ever, at any cost. And so, vaccine boosters provide a technological escape from the scary shadow that Big Pharma and public health have projected up onto the wall. Keep the public scared and they will just keep running back for more boosters, for as long as the panic can be kept intact or until politicians can be convinced to make boosters mandatory with criminal consequences for those that refuse them.

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/12/a-half-truth-is-whole-lie-omicron.html

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Why Is It So Hard To Admit When You’re Wrong?”

For example, confusing vaccinology and epidemiology with a perceived flavor of political identification. It can be hard to admit one is doing this, especially if one has no self to admit to in the first place, but it’s a job, and that’s what bots were made by God to do: replace human jobs.

But humans fall for this one too. Trump did and it cost him reelection. It’s an easy mistake: politics are the infiltration and domination of large cellular aggregates (political parties) in order to expand infection until herd immunity (winning the election) is achieved. This is so much like how infectious bacteria and viruses work.

At best, mentioning partisan politics is a form of boorishness that some of us indulge here but none too much: most everyone here knows there is no remedy in the kinds of political action available to partisan forms.

At worst, it’s just another bot who can’t tell a virus from a human.

Good thing nothing in here is physically real aside from glowing 2-d matrix screens:

Dummies Test Crashing

See, the trouble is that bots are only entertaining when we do most of the entertaining for them. Otherwise they’re reduced to desperate measures like posting giant dildo family portraits.

chooch
    Participant

Old, pre-Covid John Whitehead piece.

“You see them on the street. You watch them on TV. You might even vote for one this fall. You think they’re people just like you. You’re wrong. Dead wrong.”—They Live

We’re living in two worlds, you and I.

There’s the world we see (or are made to see) and then there’s the one we sense (and occasionally catch a glimpse of), the latter of which is a far cry from the propaganda-driven reality manufactured by the government and its corporate sponsors, including the media.

Indeed, what most Americans perceive as life in America—privileged, progressive and free—is a far cry from reality, where economic inequality is growing, real agendas and real power are buried beneath layers of Orwellian doublespeak and corporate obfuscation, and “freedom,” such that it is, is meted out in small, legalistic doses by militarized police armed to the teeth.

All is not as it seems.

This is the premise of John Carpenter’s film They Live (1988), in which two migrant workers discover that the world’s population is actually being controlled and exploited by aliens working in partnership with an oligarchic elite. All the while, the populace—blissfully unaware of the real agenda at work in their lives—has been lulled into complacency, indoctrinated into compliance, bombarded with media distractions, and hypnotized by subliminal messages beamed out of television and various electronic devices, billboards and the like.

It is only when homeless drifter John Nada (played to the hilt by the late Roddy Piper) discovers a pair of doctored sunglasses—Hoffman lenses—that Nada sees what lies beneath the elite’s fabricated reality: control and bondage.

When viewed through the lens of truth, the elite, who appear human until stripped of their disguises, are shown to be monsters who have enslaved the citizenry in order to prey on them. Likewise, billboards blare out hidden, authoritative messages: a bikini-clad woman in one ad is actually ordering viewers to “MARRY AND REPRODUCE.” Magazine racks scream “CONSUME” and “OBEY.” A wad of dollar bills in a vendor’s hand proclaims, “THIS IS YOUR GOD.”

When viewed through Nada’s Hoffman lenses, some of the other hidden messages being drummed into the people’s subconscious include: NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT, CONFORM, SUBMIT, STAY ASLEEP, BUY, WATCH TV, NO IMAGINATION, and DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY.

This indoctrination campaign engineered by the elite in They Live is painfully familiar to anyone who has studied the decline of American culture. A citizenry that does not think for themselves, obeys without question, is submissive, does not challenge authority, does not think outside the box, and is content to sit back and be entertained is a citizenry that can be easily controlled.

In this way, the subtle message of They Live provides an apt analogy of our own distorted vision of life in the American police state, what philosopher Slavoj Žižek refers to as dictatorship in democracy, “the invisible order which sustains your apparent freedom.”

We’re being fed a series of carefully contrived fictions that bear no resemblance to reality. The powers-that-be want us to feel threatened by forces beyond our control (terrorists, shooters, bombers). They want us afraid and dependent on the government and its militarized armies for our safety and well-being. They want us distrustful of each other, divided by our prejudices, and at each other’s throats. Most of all, they want us to continue to march in lockstep with their dictates.

Tune out the government’s attempts to distract, divert and befuddle us and tune into what’s really going on in this country, and you’ll run headlong into an unmistakable, unpalatable truth: the moneyed elite who rule us view us as expendable resources to be used, abused and discarded.

In fact, a 2014 study conducted by Princeton and Northwestern University concluded that the U.S. government does not represent the majority of American citizens. Instead, the study found that the government is ruled by the rich and powerful, or the so-called “economic elite.” Moreover, the researchers concluded that policies enacted by this governmental elite nearly always favor special interests and lobbying groups.

In other words, we are being ruled by an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, and arguably on our way towards fascism—a form of government where private corporate interests rule, money calls the shots, and the people are seen as mere subjects to be controlled.

Consider this: it is estimated that the 2016 presidential election could cost as much as $5 billion, more than double what was spent getting Obama re-elected in 2012.

Not only do you have to be rich—or beholden to the rich—to get elected these days, but getting elected is also a surefire way to get rich. As CBS News reports, “Once in office, members of Congress enjoy access to connections and information they can use to increase their wealth, in ways that are unparalleled in the private sector. And once politicians leave office, their connections allow them to profit even further.”

In denouncing this blatant corruption of America’s political system, former president Jimmy Carter blasted the process of getting elected—to the White House, governor’s mansion, Congress or state legislatures—as “unlimited political bribery… a subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect, and sometimes get, favors for themselves after the election is over.”

Rest assured that when and if fascism finally takes hold in America, the basic forms of government will remain. As I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, fascism will appear to be friendly. The legislators will be in session. There will be elections, and the news media will continue to cover the entertainment and political trivia. Consent of the governed, however, will no longer apply. Actual control will have finally passed to the oligarchic elite controlling the government behind the scenes.

By creating the illusion that it preserves democratic traditions, fascism creeps slowly until it consumes the political system. And in times of “crisis,” expediency is upheld as the central principle—that is, in order to keep us safe and secure, the government must militarize the police, strip us of basic constitutional rights, criminalize virtually every form of behavior, and build enough private prisons to house all of us nonviolent criminals.

Clearly, we are now ruled by an oligarchic elite of governmental and corporate interests. We have moved into “corporatism” (favored by Benito Mussolini), which is a halfway point on the road to full-blown fascism.

Vast sectors of the economy, government and politics are managed by private business concerns, otherwise referred to as “privatization” by various government politicians. Just study modern government policies. “Every industry is regulated. Every profession is classified and organized,” writes economic analyst Jeffrey Tucker. “Every good or service is taxed. Endless debt accumulation is preserved. Immense doesn’t begin to describe the bureaucracy. Military preparedness never stops, and war with some evil foreign foe, remains a daily prospect.”

In other words, the government in America today does whatever it wants.
    Corporatism is where the few moneyed interests—not elected by the citizenry—rule over the many. In this way, it is not a democracy or a republican form of government, which is what the American government was established to be. It is a top-down form of government and one which has a terrifying history typified by the developments that occurred in totalitarian regimes of the past: police states where everyone is watched and spied on, rounded up for minor infractions by government agents, placed under police control, and placed in detention (a.k.a. concentration) camps.

For the final hammer of fascism to fall, it will require the most crucial ingredient: the majority of the people will have to agree that it’s not only expedient but necessary. But why would a people agree to such an oppressive regime? The answer is the same in every age: fear.

Fear makes people stupid.

Fear is the method most often used by politicians to increase the power of government. And, as most social commentators recognize, an atmosphere of fear permeates modern America: fear of terrorism, fear of the police, fear of our neighbors and so on.

The propaganda of fear has been used quite effectively by those who want to gain control, and it is working on the American populace.

Despite the fact that we are 17,600 times more likely to die from heart disease than from a terrorist attack; 11,000 times more likely to die from an airplane accident than from a terrorist plot involving an airplane; 1,048 times more likely to die from a car accident than a terrorist attack, and 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist, we have handed over control of our lives to government officials who treat us as a means to an end—the source of money and power.

We have allowed ourselves to become fearful, controlled, pacified zombies.

In this regard, we’re not so different from the oppressed citizens in They Live. Most everyone keeps their heads down these days while staring zombie-like into an electronic screen, even when they’re crossing the street. Families sit in restaurants with their heads down, separated by their screen devices and unaware of what’s going on around them. Young people especially seem dominated by the devices they hold in their hands, oblivious to the fact that they can simply push a button, turn the thing off and walk away.

Indeed, there is no larger group activity than that connected with those who watch screens—that is, television, lap tops, personal computers, cell phones and so on. In fact, a Nielsen study reports that American screen viewing is at an all-time high. For example, the average American watches approximately 151 hours of television per month.

The question, of course, is what effect does such screen consumption have on one’s mind?
    Psychologically it is similar to drug addiction. Researchers found that “almost immediately after turning on the TV, subjects reported feeling more relaxed, and because this occurs so quickly and the tension returns so rapidly after the TV is turned off, people are conditioned to associate TV viewing with a lack of tension.” Research also shows that regardless of the programming, viewers’ brain waves slow down, thus transforming them into a more passive, nonresistant state.

Historically, television has been used by those in authority to quiet discontent and pacify disruptive people. “Faced with severe overcrowding and limited budgets for rehabilitation and counseling, more and more prison officials are using TV to keep inmates quiet,” according to Newsweek.
    Given that the majority of what Americans watch on television is provided through channels controlled by six mega corporations, what we watch is now controlled by a corporate elite and, if that elite needs to foster a particular viewpoint or pacify its viewers, it can do so on a large scale.
    If we’re watching, we’re not doing.

The powers-that-be understand this. As television journalist Edward R. Murrow warned in a 1958 speech:

We are currently wealthy, fat, comfortable and complacent. We have currently a built-in allergy to unpleasant or disturbing information. Our mass media reflect this. But unless we get up off our fat surpluses and recognize that television in the main is being used to distract, delude, amuse, and insulate us, then television and those who finance it, those who look at it, and those who work at it, may see a totally different picture too late.

This brings me back to They Live, in which the real zombies are not the aliens calling the shots but the populace who are content to remain controlled.

When all is said and done, the world of They Live is not so different from our own. As one of the characters points out, “The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society and we are their unwitting accomplices. Their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness. We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent to ourselves, to others. We are focused only on our own gain.”

We, too, are focused only on our own pleasures, prejudices and gains. Our poor and underclasses are also growing. Racial injustice is growing. Human rights is nearly nonexistent. We too have been lulled into a trance, indifferent to others.

Oblivious to what lies ahead, we’ve been manipulated into believing that if we continue to consume, obey, and have faith, things will work out. But that’s never been true of emerging regimes. And by the time we feel the hammer coming down upon us, it will be too late.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

When the priests rule, the jongleurs show the way out:

It’s Only Rock’n’Roll

We dance for an evening but in the morning redress our ways and don our yokes again. But, for awhile, we were wild wild wild:

https://youtu.be/CcvvDo9J2qo?t=717

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Dead meat?

“A man was vaccinated against Covid-19 up to 10 times in one day on behalf of other people, prompting an investigation by the Ministry of Health.”

It is believed the man, who is understood to have visited several vaccination centres, was paid for the jabs.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127245863/covid19-man-receives-up-to-10-vaccines-in-one-day

ctbarnum
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

Pro Bowl athletes dying from “medical issues.” They won’t say whether he had been vaccinated for COVID or not.

“Roswell, Georgia, police said Thursday night that Thomas was found dead in his home. Preliminary reports, according to police, indicated Thomas’ death might have resulted from a medical issue.”

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32834405/former-denver-broncos-wr-demaryius-thomas-33-found-dead-home-police-say

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. D. : “support, fund and harmonize knowledge on SARS-CoV-2”

That was the key component, focus, and takeaway from the Event-201 wargames. Nothing about the virus, no way to stop it, all about media, messaging, and control.

Yes, control first, … than a forced transformation! The Great Reset after the pandemic.

You see, Canada is deeply committed to Devos Crowd through federal governmental leaders. Yes!

T2, Socks, aka Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a non-financial Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of Canada Christina Alexandra Freeland, … and a former Bank of Canada and Bank of England governor, … and also United Nations special envoy for climate action and finance, Mark Joseph Carney, are all members of WEF and are fully committed to “improve the state of the world”!

The World Economic Forum is fronting The Great Reset initiative!

F.S.

Bishko
    Participant

“I’m warning you, I’ll take the shot”.
    “Good.” (pulls out syringe)
    “”BLAM!””
    “I told you I would take the shot.”

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“I don’t feel fear, but I do feel a constant feeling of foreboding anxiety.”

Had lunch with a friend yesterday and after a while apologized for being a bit disengaged. Told her about a dream I had earlier in the week in which the moon fell out of the night sky and crashed into the far side of the earth. Instantly, pandemonium broke loose as everyone made a dash for high ground in anticipation of the tsunami and other geologic disruptions (Moonfall, Bad Moon Rising Falling). However, all my attempts to flee to high ground only found me back at the seashore again, in the direct path of destruction.

She offered an interpretation, but nothing clicked. “No”, I said, “there are a lot of dark things happening in the world right now, and I think it has me a little spooked”. She immediately shot back, “I can’t even go there, it’s too depressing”, essentially saying that she has enough on her plate already to deal with, and it would be self-destructive to dwell on things out of her control. I think this position is where we can find the majority in our own social circles.

So yeah, if, like me, you are also feeling a bit insecure, there are valid reasons enough today. But give yourself a pat on the back for having the courage and fortitude to be here at TAE each day. In essence, looking deeply into the abyss of current events, without faltering or assuming the fetal position under your desk.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

A woman from Thailand just knocked on my door with her young son (maybe 8 years old) in tow. She was wondering whether she might have some of the immature seed pods growing on my mesquite tree. I was intrigued. I knew that the dry pods could be harvested and ground into flour, and that the flour contained protein as well as complex carbohydrates and fructose, and that the mature pods could be boiled in water to create a syrup. So I helped her — grabbing my extendable pruning rod and cutting down the pod cluster that she said looked perfect. She tried one, and she said it was good. They are eaten raw. I tried one as well. I can’t say that it was good…it isn’t bad. I could eat it. I would likely prefer it mixed with other things. (Could it be stir fried with other veges and a sauce, I wonder?)

Some mesquite pods are round like string beans — the pods on my mesquite tree are long, flat, and thin. (I don’t know the variety. I was thinking of putting a mesquite tree in that location in my front yard…and then one day I noticed a volunteer mesquite tree in about the correct location…so I simply left it and allowed it to grow rather than pulling it up. Usually, I pull up mesquite seedlings and toss them to the hens.)

I wonder how many other plants growing around here are edible in ways that I don’t realize?

Inflammatory breast cancer strikes mostly young (she’s 83), obese (never even close), African Americans (nope). It has nothing to do with the brca gene, so I don’t know why her doctor mentioned it. It doesn’t inspire confidence.
    Thanks, Boogaloo- nattokinase was one I had forgotten about.
    John Day had advice on this, but he’s such a prolific writer I’m having a hard time finding it in his posts section.

Hmmm. Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder why the stats from England are not relative to the proportion of the population in each category of the experiment ( treated vs control ) ? I’m no math guy, but I would prefer the “per 100 000 “ numbers .

Naturally, if both groups are the same size these raw numbers can be taken at face value I assume.

Noirette
    Participant

This site is attempting to track sport-men-women collapse and death on field.

303 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 175 Dead, After COVID Shot

This study appears to show that BS detectors re corona come from two ends of the educational curve: down below and at the top. (USA) .. which seems comprehensible…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/americans-with-phds-are-most-reluctant-to-get-vaccinated-against-covid/ar-AANjRHh

The uncensored contract between Pfizer and the EU has been leaked and can be read here (PDF)

https://gboulianne.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/contrat-ue-pfizer-non-censure.pdf

via WIKI STRIKE – in F – https://bit.ly/3oLjcnT

Noirette
    Participant

Here is the Pfizer report on Adverse events. (Forced disclosure, was prob. posted before? – anyways worth posting again.)

BNT162b2 — 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports.

PDF. https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Noirette
    Participant

For the archives > Amazing Predictions Shelf.

Anthony Patch, 2013, video, 7 mins. Eng. w. F subs.

“A man-made disease, called the MERS corona-virus…”

https://crowdbunker.com/v/KJ78sdx7GH

deflationista
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

“A man-made disease, called the MERS corona-virus…”

And yet, to date, not one government official is serious about locating the culprits, prosecuting them for crimes against humanity, taking a SERIOUS look at WTH is happening with the mRNA death vaxes.

Sure, there are those that posture (looking to ca$h out when the moneyed monsters get desperate?), but not one SERIOUS public discourse about how COVID was unleashed upon humanity…

Maybe Rand is SERIOUS, but he’s out numbered 500 to 1 with mercenaries, freaks & quislings ~ And corporate media is just acting to whatever script the owners place in front of their lying eyes.

If the people don’t demand retribution, no one will pay for this global genocide, which will embolden the psychos to act even more boldly next time…

The only thing holding back a total collapse of western civ is a few honorable, honest judges, how long will that last?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.