Debt Rattle December 16 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 16 2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DPC Conover Building, Third and Main, Dayton, Ohio 1904 • Oil Has Become The New Housing Bubble (CNBC) • Oil’s Crash Is the Canary In the Coal Mine fo
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 16 2014]

bluebird
    Participant

The Conover Building. Still standing at the center of Dayton, Ohio
    https://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WMFKF8_Conover_Building_Dayton_Ohio

It’s always great to see pictures posted that shout-out to me.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

I was puzzled earlier by the fact that “chemtrails” and “geoengineering” aren’t included in the “CO2 / global warming / climate change” models, rendering those models inadequate for making climate predictions. But now I’m beginning to realize that “chemtrails” and “geoengineering” possibly refer to entirely different programs, and that “solar radiation management” is not yet underway after all.

It would seem the pilots may be as much in the dark as the public is:

Fortunately, Ebola virus is quickly destroyed by sunlight. But what if they manage to develop a pathogen that’s more stable, and spray it on target populations from high-altitude jets? The result could make a nuclear war seem benign by comparison. So far, regardless of what they’re spraying, I can’t help but think they’re just peeing in the swimming pool, but who knows what the future holds.

Maybe we should stop being distracted by the bogus climate change narratives that all but ignore the variable contribution from the sun itself, and start paying more attention to their plans for population reduction. Just a thought. With the price of oil collapsing, they know they’re going to be facing pitchforks and boiled rope soon, so it stands to reason that they might be exploring all their remaining options.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.