Debt Rattle December 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 17 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Paul Signac Boulevard de Clichy under snow 1886   • Pfizer Vaccine Reprograms Both Adaptive And Innate Immune Responses (Rose) • BNT162b2 mRNA Va
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 17 2021]

Henry
    Participant

The president of Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals Division told international “experts” during a globalist health conference that the mRNA COVID-19 shots are indeed “cell and gene therapy” marketed as “vaccines” to be palatable to the public.

So is the real goal in all of this mRNA as a vaccine to push acceptance of CRISPR?

If you have a compromised genomes from the “vaxx”, then you will beg them to give you CRISPR to “fix” it.

They definitely have backed some religious leaders into a corner! In the past they might have been against CRISPR but support of mRNA will force them to accept.

oxymoron
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

Dimitri
    Participant

Looking on the web for IVM protocols I found this

“ As mentioned above, the broad-spectrum antiparasitic drug IVM, which is widely used in the field of parasitic control, has many advantages that suggest that it is worth developing as a potential new anticancer drug. IVM selectively inhibits the proliferation of tumors at a dose that is not toxic to normal cells and can reverse the MDR of tumors. Importantly, IVM is an established drug used for the treatment of parasitic diseases such as river blindness and elephantiasis. It has been widely used in humans for many years, and its various pharmacological properties, including long- and short-term toxicological effects and drug metabolism characteristics are very clear. In healthy volunteers, the dose was increased to 2 mg/Kg, and no serious adverse reactions were found, while tests in animals such as mice, rats, and rabbits found that the median lethal dose (LD50) of IVM was 10-50 mg/Kg [112] In addition, IVM has also been proven to show good permeability in tumor tissues [50]. Unfortunately, there have been no reports of clinical trials of IVM as an anticancer drug. There are still some problems that need to be studied and resolved before IVM is used in the clinic.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/

Dr. D
    Participant

I recognize that sort of overcast cross-light, although it may be accidental to the paint.

So, did we get rid of the EUA and mRNA yet?

Now that we have at least two official therapies for Covid: Remdesivir and Merck’s Molnupiravir. So since mRNA was illegal, and it’s illegal to coerce or encourage it, it’s illegal to require it, and it’s illegal to use on children, and it’s illegal even for them to authorize it without following their own processes of data and transparency…

…Then it’s AGAIN illegal because we now have NO EUA. We have official, legal therapies and you cannot have an Emergency Use when you have authorized drugs.

But when you have no rule of law for 100 years, one tends to forget these things.

And I’m happily just a few days closer now to being able to read the data as an informed citizen. …Just 74 years, 11 months and 15 days to go and I’ll know if I can finally get it.

99.97% of air is captured, which is very good! Good enough.

99.97% survive Covid, which is very bad! It’s overwhelming, not good at all. It’s almost like 70% death, which I think was what polled Democrats believed.

But why bother? It’s never been about facts or logic or they would follow the simple directions of a) the doctor that invented the test and b) the doctor that helped invent the mRNA vaccine.

And c) the CDCs own 100 year advice and data on pandemics or masks.

“Chemicals that reprogram your immune system are about as scary as it gets.”

Sigh. Okay, next problem, prediction, from the Docktor. Now that they’ve done this – illegally in 20 ways – we have no choice !! but to now intentionally genetically engineer all 70% vaxxed with Crispr. To save them with the thing I do, so save them from the thing I did. Now that active – DNA – editing really IS playing God, making non-human transhumans, in some new way.

How do I know? It’s all the same people with all the same patents and all the same papers. …Unless you arrest and remove them, that is.

So we’re nowhere yet. Wait until they gene-edit your children so they’re no longer “Children”, or even “human” for that matter, in the traditional sense. But don’t worry, like China’s Crispr experiments – their heroes and model society according to the NYT – you can grow a new arm and three legs, so you’ll be both run faster AND stock those shelves faster! A real-life SpiderMan, like those (illegal) vaccine ads for kids!

Hey, what was it the same people said that not “Doing what you’re told” your belief and connection to God, the Divine, was a disease? That they expected could be neatly, humanely cured by edited parts of the brain?
    Sorry, I’m not trying to bring you down here. So to them, I say:

“Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk. I wouldn’t touch you with a 37-1/2 foot pole.”

Now for what we’re up against and why the White Hats behave this way, https://kunstler.com/podcast/kunstlercast-352-another-lap-with-dr-david-e-martin-investigating-the-origins-of-the-covid-19-vaccines/

But this interview is mostly stuff we say already. In the last 10 minutes though, Howard asks how we lift the murderous psychosis from the population, and Dr. Martin points out that such mental illness has a bad habit of being free-floating, simply finding a new, more furious focus instead of healing as we noticed from Trump to Covid. Must. Hate. Must find new focus. For. Hate. I’m quite sure the Black Hats know this, this is a basic part of their mental engineering, and have a far worse focus and action ready to be applied. I mean, we’re not rounding up the Jews yet. …Oh wait.

Sadly, it’s the Schmarty-pantz who are hilariously susceptible to this, having been channeled and sorted from birth for regurgitation and obedient and child-like credulity to medicine and authority, read: “Billionaire Corporations”. Their CEOs, and the blizzard-like totally-public rotation of CEOs into and out of the FDA, CDC, and Reuters.

They know all that. They are probably against billionaires and criminal MNC corporate cats on principle. We all know them. But their knowing makes no difference in their actions, and in fact makes them MORE compliant, and MORE aggressive in defense of the criminal capture, billionaire corporations if you point it out. Like slave-running Apple. …If you hadn’t noticed.

“ Omicron ‘Markedly Resistant’ to All 4 Covid Vaccines (DM)”

But Columbia U, so “not doctors” “Not medicine”, just like the inventor of the PCR test, the inventor of the mRNA therapy, and the top cardiologist with the American Heart Association. Not Doctors I tell you!!! Follow the Doctors! Follow the Science!

Drug pushers. And that’s all they are.”

Worse than that: Only if the drugs don’t work.

Only if it creates life-long dependency and expensive cascading health problems.

Worse than that: we told you for 30 years moneied interests in HMOs to get annuity investment profits would drive this, while it was constantly, visibly driving this. And it was all denied, no one would look, and I was an idiot/troll/crank again because I didn’t want inescapable top-down national health care with universal inescapable digital records run by Pfizer. My bad.

“study showed insufficient antibodies were generated …to fend off Omicron.”

So because it doesn’t work we should take it. I’m getting very tired of saying this. But I’ll keep saying it until I find a better way to get through.

“Refugees Lack Covid Shots Because Drugmakers Fear Lawsuits (R.)”

I’m not happy to say this, but it’s the war-damaged, disruptive brown people they save, and the existing – kinda-sorta still have a little cohesive rights-of-man culture white people they are targeting for murder and genocide. Especially their kids. This is written in their plans of a great worldwide (slave) society with no nations and no culture to irritate them, All-One God-Faith (Or none! Or None!). So if they have to kill everyone – or every WHITE* person on the planet to get it, then…what was the question again? I don’t get your point about not doing this.

*(Whatever White means. It means something different every day. Spanish Europeans are not white. Native born Africans like Elon ARE White. If you run against the DNC like Elder, you’re not just White, but a White Supremacist. Jews are both White AND not White. Saami are too. And if you’re born Asian, rich Hispanic etc, you’re “Presenting White”. I think “White” means anyone on the planet who won’t DO WHAT YOU’RE G-D D—ned TOLD!!! By us, the Rich Insider European White People. Sez Klaus Schwab and Mutter Angela.)

What a disgusting sentence to have to write, but they are disgusting, evil people. Point being, we’re equally targeting all humans for death. But some are more equal than others. It’s all free will, free choice, unless you resist, then we kill you.

“If the vaccines actually worked, there’d be no need for persuasion.”

And we’re way past herd immunity in every category. If vaccines worked in the slightest, above 0%, that would not be scientifically possible. That’s THEIR science, not mine.

So why increase the pressure? Well Covid has an official 0.8% hospitalization rate, all of whom are over 70 and obese. Multiples lower than Heart Disease, drinking, Type II, etc, so naturally THIS needs messaging, not the health problems that are 100 or 1000x worse and easier to fix with mere lifestyle. Killing people by fixing a splinter while they’re in cardiac arrest: that’s Science!

It’s only logical…depending on your goals.

How is a ‘virus’ with a .00189% worldwide death rate over 2 FUCKING YEARS! even news???

“Assange Lost Because The Judges Couldn’t Imagine The US Was Lying (Rees)”

That’s odd, because all the judges got there BY lying. For the service of their friends. So they know they, and all those involved, are constant, bare-faced self-serving lying scum better than anyone.

absolute galore
    Participant

“Get your shot NOW or face severe illness and death this winter.” US President “Joe Biden,” while demonstrating how to effectively wear a mask.

https://youtu.be/Kzpe5U2RxcA

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kzpe5U2RxcA&#8221; title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Their science is merely declarative,
    So doubling down is imperative.
    They can’t win on facts
    So they hire more hacks
    Who are losing control of the narrative!

The first positive PCR tests for Covid in the US were in Jan 2020. The first vaccine was “administered” in Dec 2020. In the 10-11 months between those dates, no early treatment was made available, and no prophylaxis. Why do you think that was? Trump was ridiculed for mentioning HCQ early in the game, and anti-Trump media still talk about his alleged -and false- push for bleach to be injected. Think maybe Pfizer and Fauci had this planned all along?

Might be a good question to ask of the vaccine crowd in 2022 (when they’re on their 18th shot). 11 months with no vaccine, and no attempts to find something that might work. ¿Perqué?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

From my in-box this a.m. – two specific notes ( obviously overlapping a bit), …
    … first:
    TOP NEWS
    • Moderna COVID-19 shot more likely to cause heart inflammation than Pfizer’s, study shows
    Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine is up to four times more likely to cause inflammation of the heart muscle, a very rare side effect, than its rival vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech, according to a Danish study published in the British Medical Journal late on Thursday.

… second:
    STOCKS TO WATCH
    • BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc & Pfizer Inc: Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine is up to four times more likely to cause inflammation of the heart muscle, a very rare side effect, than its rival vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech, according to a Danish study published in the British Medical Journal late on Thursday. The study, in which almost 85% of Danes, or 4.9 million individuals, aged 12 and older participated, investigated the link between mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines and heart inflammation, also known as myocarditis or myopericarditis. Separately, European Union governments have agreed to exercise an option to buy over 180 million doses of a version of the COVID-19 vaccine adapted for the Omicron variant developed by BioNTech and Pfizer, the head of the European Commission said.

… suggesting a harm business is good business. Invest wisely!

F.S.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Pfizer Vaccine Reprograms Both Adaptive And Innate Immune Responses (Rose)

FWIW, I highly recommend that article by Dr Jessica Rose. Who is she?

Dr. Jessica Rose is a Canadian researcher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics and a Master’s degree in Immunology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She also holds a PhD in Computational Biology from Bar Ilan University and 2 Post Doctoral degrees: one in Molecular Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and one in Biochemistry from the Technion Institute of Technology.

That article gives some great explanations of how the immune system works and how it’s affected by the mRNA vaxxes.

Let’s assume the role of the coronavirus and see what our life would be like in the case of say, a child… And just so you know, there are many of me. So I find my way in a misty droplet into the sweet nasal cavity of this child where I encounter lots of mucousy membranes and sheets of epithelial cells. Lots of mucous. Mucosaliscious. I imagine it would be like running through a tunnel full of spider webs like Frodo Baggins did when he was trying to escape ‘she who needs to feed’ in order to get to the Mordor volcano to destroy the ring of power. So it’s kind of hard to get through. The nose. Sort of.

Ok, so most of me gets stuck in the booger path in the child’s nose. But nasal epithelial cells are chock full of ACE-2 receptors. I can bind them and thus can easily get inside the nice and warm cozy cells. There are also CD147 receptors here! So, a few of me manage to get ‘past’ this mucousy hurdle and bind to yummy epithelial cells via ACE-2 and CD147 receptors, which to me, are like red and yellow-colored lollipops of delight leading me into the place where I can call home and settle down and reproduce. But wait, before we get into that, since I am lurking around looking for receptors to bind, I am also encountering a lot of cells. These cells start telling me that they need to see my green pass if I want to keep lurking. No wait, no not my green pass, my PAMPs, so that they can find out how dangerous I am. I am new to this neck of the woods so they’re more than a little curious about my lurking. So they probe me with their PRR/TLR tools. Oh man! This is not pleasant at all! Being frisked by dendritic cells is like being manhandled by an octopus on a mission. So even though I have no idea, the by-product of their frisk is the inevitable launch of an army of things hell-bent on removing me from this kid. All of a sudden I’m surrounded by tenticular cells and they’re throwing TNF-alpha and IL-1 molotov cocktails at me! And it’s starting to get really hot in here and I’m like, man, this is not a hospitable environment. What did I do to deserve this? I’m just an innocent virus ultimately looking for a place to… breed.

Luckily, I have made a home in some cells. I am bound to others about to gain entry. But, the immune defenses don’t stop on the outside of cells; they continue on the inside. I thought I had found a nice warm and cuddly cell to settle down in and reproduce in. I have to think again! All of a sudden the PH is like, way too high! This feels awful! They’re trying to kill me, man! And eventually, they destroy me before I can get out. One of them sicked this crazy MAC on me and it poked holes in my home cell that I had managed to get into. They also used all sorts of internal and external armaments to make sure they cleared me out. And they did!

How do I know that? Because I am speaking from virus heaven.

So that’s the imaginary journey of the SARS-nCoV-2 virus and the potent response of a child’s innate immune system to my presence. Not enough cells get infected fast enough for an infection to ensue. The kid never gets to disease state and in most cases, symptoms are excessively mild or non-existent.

Alas, not enough of me were able to ‘infect’ enough cells to result in enough of me being produced to result in a ‘symptomatic infection’ party party. Innate immune system: 1. Coronavirus me: 0.

‘The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses’ It’s all in the title…
    https://jessicar.substack.com/p/the-bnt162b2-mrna-vaccine-against

chooch
    Participant

A Covid-19 ‘viral blizzard’ is about to hit the US, expert says, with ‘millions’ to be infected soon – CNN

Dora
    Participant

Full Joe Rogan interview of Dr. Peter McCullough. The Joe Rogan Experience #1747.

Hm, link didn’t work. Find it on Odysee.com. Search on Odysee for Joe Rogan Dr. McCullough for the episode.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Reprograms Adaptive And Innate Immune Responses (medRxiv)

From the full text of the study, the mRNA vaxx could interfere with the flu shots and cause as-yet unknown effects, “so it is crucial to perform additional studies“. Reminds me of FDA advisor Eric Rubin’s infamous words (about injecting the mRNA into young children), We’re Never Going To Learn About How Safe The Vaccine Is Until We Start Giving It..

The effect of the [Pfizer] BNT162b2 vaccination on innate immune responses may also indicate a potential to interfere with the responses to other vaccinations, as known for other vaccines to be as ‘vaccine interference’… Future studies are therefore needed to investigate this possibility, especially the potential interaction with the influenza vaccine: in the coming years (including the autumn of 2021) COVID-19 vaccination programs will probably overlap with the seasonal Influenza vaccination, so it is crucial to perform additional studies to elucidate the potential interactions and effects of the COVID-19 vaccines with the current vaccination schedules, especially for immunosuppressed and elderly individuals.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.03.21256520v1.full-text

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

… and here we have the news for today from “La belle province”,Quebec:

COVID updates, Dec. 16: Quebec cuts capacity limits in stores, bars, restaurants to 50% as of Monday
    https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/covid-19-updates-montreal-quebec-new-cases-vaccine-vaccination-booster-shot-omicron-lockdown-holiday-party-travel-december-16

Of course, there is another hot spot in Canada: Kingston, Ontario. The very worst infected COVID-19 town!

Kingston, Ont., area now has highest rate of COVID-19 cases in Canada

“As of Dec. 16, the health unit was reporting a rolling seven-day average of 471.4 cases per 100,000 residents — far surpassing the next highest, the Chaudière-Appalaches region in Quebec, where that number sits in the mid-200s.”
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kingston-health-unit-highest-covid-19-case-rate-canada-1.6288819

Oh, Canada, … you wilting!

Anyway, … if this shit-show continues, we all will need to go to Rehab!

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

… er, Rehab: https://youtu.be/KUmZp8pR1uc Amy Winehouse

The Black
    Participant

“The Resistance” was actually only ever “The Compliance”.

Also, remember how much shit Martin Shkreli got in the press back in 2015? Those were the good old days.

I did post the full Rogan/McCullough interview a few days ago. Sometimes I think it pays off to at least skip through the Debt Rattles every day. You can do that in 5 minutes. You will find things.

boilingfrog
    Participant

The Jessica Rose piece is a gem! I passed it along to molecular biologist friend whole parroting and paraphrasing Greer: “Clear writing is a sign of clear thinking”. Her ability to take something so complex and communicate it so clearly points to a mastery of subject, in my book.

While tiling a shower pan this morning I listened to NPR’s (National Public Radio, here in the states) while they recapped the week’s news. They religiously toed the “unvaccinated are the problem” line, even after playing a clip of St. Fauci saying, “The two course regimen is not working so well against Omicron, so you need to get the booster!”

Absolute insanity…all discussions seemed to lead to the same village: vaccination.

zerosum
    Participant

OMICRON IS AFFECTING MODEL MAKERS CRITICAL THINKING
    Don’t people remember …. the ancient goal posts

And we’re way past herd immunity in every category. If vaccines worked in the slightest, above 0%, that would not be scientifically possible. That’s THEIR science, not mine.

A ‘virus’ with a .00189% worldwide death rate

Flatten the hospitalization curve ….. Hahaha …. Use an Omicron pill …. Heehehehe

Losing control of the narrative!
    ———-
    A medal need to be invented and given to the person who has influenced, and succeeded in making people do what they preached.

Possible candidates/nominees

Fauci

Trump
    taliban
    enemies
    vaccine
    IVM
    pope
    teacher
    doctor
    TAE

chooch
    Participant

The majority of the infected were fully vaccinated (92), while another 42 people were either unvaccinated or recovered or had two shots more than six months ago).

Early days, but

45% of the population is boosted (let’s call it 50% to make the math easy)

Attack rate

70% for the tripled jabbed
    30% for the unjabbed and double jabbed

ctbarnum
    Participant

“What is an anti-vaxxer?”

“People who know that the removal of freedoms for a ”greater good” has killed millions.”

https://florinflueras.substack.com/p/who-are-the-antivaxxers

chooch
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

The Year of the New Normal Fascist. by CJ Hopkins.

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the-year-of-the-new-normal-fascistf

A very good read. He blames “GloboCap” which I kind-a like.

However it is very important to remember that while plots and “conspiracies”, well laid-out plans actually, aimed at surges of control, come from the top, the ppl who have the superior powers and means.

—> It is generally the ‘middle’ masses below them, and many of the flunkeys, who go nuts and implement the harmful, discriminatory, and sometimes genocidal policies.

They do so with attitudes that span a continuum from “just doing my job” or “going along to get along” (ostensibly avoiding any engagement), to “some group of ppl” (= today the unvaxxed) are hopeless, or downright dangerous, they need “correction” or “convincing” …or more.

At the rabid end of the continuum one finds ppl who are palpitating, hyper keen, to use whatever they can muster, to oppress, control, harm, torture, and legitimately kill, others.

Re. the Covid story, there isn’t much change from many past ones: restrictions (specially re. movement, travel, business and job opportunities and roles), fines, then camps, prison, denial of health care (in our times), being thrown out of society, deprived of xyz, e.g. food, see some EU supermarkets.., etc.

The lower-level petty Kapos experience glee, or more intense *!!* emotions, shored up, justified, with moral considerations (“scum”, “only right to…”), when acting sadistically. Their impulses are an outcome of past submission to the powerful, coupled with a desire to please, bow down to, those more powerful than them, once again, while bashing those below. Nothing new, really.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/south-african-hospitalization-rates-plunge-despite-onslaught-omicron

The number of COVID hospitalizations in this wave is also being inflated by the fact that milder patients are being admitted because there is room to accommodate them. Many are there for other complaints but are routinely tested for the pathogen, according to health officials.

“We have seen a decrease in a proportion of people who need to be on oxygen. They are at very low levels,” said Waasila Jassat, a researcher with the NICD.

The final takeaway: “For the first time there are more non-severe than severe patients in hospital.”

Meanwhile, Fauci propaganda is losing control of the narrative!

those darned kids
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Meanwhile, Fauci propaganda is losing control of the narrative!
    Nova Scotia just broke rank

DarkMatter
    Participant

@absolute galore
    I was on the debate team in high school and we had something we called a “squirrel case”. In one variant you made claims in a very assertive voice but gave no evidence whatsoever and when challenged just continued to make the claims authoritatively with absolutely no evidence. We sometimes used this when we were totally unprepared. So when I saw the Biden clip I immediately recognized it:

1) Omicron is coming
    2) Unvaccinated face winter of illness and death.
    3) Vaccinated are protected from severe illness and death. Period.
    4) Booster shots work.
    5) Booster are free, safe and convenient.
    6) Schools and business will be open “and I want to see everyone around enjoy that” or else.
    7) The only real protection from Omicron is to get the shot.
    8) If you have your booster you’re in really good shape.

Classic squirrel case.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dear Life – Jim Peterik & World Stage

This the only vid of this I could find: https://youtu.be/RDdo01atoxQ

… bit of lyrics:

“DEAR LIFE, AT YOUR PLEASURE
    THIS IS MY OPEN LETTER
    NEED YOUR HELP IF THIS WORLD IS TO SURVIVE
    WE HAVE LOST ALL PERSPECTIVE
    ALL OUR DREAMS ARE REJECTED
    TRY YOUR BEST TO KEEP OUR HOPES ALIVE
    IT’S IN DESPERATION I COME TO YOU
    MY HEART IS OPEN WIDE …”

F.S.

redshift
    Participant

michael breton @michaelpbreton
    How is a ‘virus’ with a .00189% worldwide death rate over 2 FUCKING YEARS! even news????

How do you get this figure? Based on worldometer I get 2.13% case closed fatality rate.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Kunstler on the money today. Much as they like to blame administration, they’re not exempt from blame here. Doctor’s don’t go along with it, mandates don’t happen. Actually, none of this debauchery and human rights violations occur.

American doctors have proven to be cowards, cravens, zombies, and fools facilitating Dr. Fauci’s evil campaign — in concert with the rapacious pharmaceutical industry and a government in thrall to sinister forces that seek to destroy the country. The doctors have disgraced and dishonored themselves. The doctors have probably undermined their own vocations, as well as the entire armature of US health care, which they have allowed to become history’s worst racketeering operation. You can be sure it is going to collapse now, along with the equally degenerate financial system and, alas, much of the on-the-ground daily business of our country. For that you can also blame the geniuses behind “Joe Biden.””

Where Do You Stand?

ctbarnum
    Participant

Doctors don’t like what I displayed? Well, to use the quote in CJ Hopkin’s article that quoted Hunter S. Thompson;

“Buy the ticket, take the ride.”

Doctors could have quit the minute their licenses were under threat (and even before, like when they found their compatriots under fire). But then, they didn’t, did they?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

redshift: “How do you get this figure? Based on worldometer I get 2.13% case closed fatality rate.”

The infection fatality rate (IFR) include the milder Covid infections which weren’t tested and not added to the official case numbers. The numbers in this table come from a worldwide study from 2020 published in the journal Nature. (I think the fatality rates have decreased since then.)

I don’t know where the .00189% number comes from, according to this table it would apply to someone in their teenage years. If it’s a typo and is meant to be 0.189% then according to the table it would apply to someone in the 50-54 age group.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@redshift

I don’t use Worldometer any longer and haven’t for a while. Their datasets are GIGO (garbage in, garbage out), kind of like the CDC’s data.

chooch
    Participant

This is gonna get interesting. No wonder leaders / health officials heads are exploding. Writing is on the wall. Time to get out the popcorn.

UPDATE 4 – 17th December 2021 – The Omicron infection rate for double and triple vaccinated people in Denmark has increased to 89%:

There’s a fairly large increase in Omicrons infections for those who are triple vaccinated. In just three days, the figure for Omicron breakthroughs in the triple vaccinated has risen from 8.9% to 10.3%, and for Delta (“other variants”), the rate has increased from 4% to 7.3%.

It’s also worth noting the increasing vaccine breakthrough rate for Delta (“other variants”) in the double and triple vaccinated, which, in three days, has increased from 72.6% to 73.3% (66% + 7.3%) up to the 17th December 2021.

There are now less cases of Omicron in the unvaccinated than there are in the triple jabbed.

Is Delta using Omicron to evade vaccine protection?

chooch
    Participant
    Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I’m still laughing at VP’s “2+2=5” cartoon posted yesterday. There’s nothing like humor to point out the insanity. The memes are really exploding now that people are catching on. It’s good to see and gives me hope.

Just did some shopping over lunch and went through a couple of grocery stores barefaced. Surprisingly, nobody called me a terrorist or asked me to put a mask on. It also felt good to see a couple others in each store without masks. I often see neighbors both walking and driving with masks on.

My subconscious is still a little spooked. Dreamt that my little band of rebels were going to be attacked in the morning by the Germans who had already taken over the town. All we had to defend ourselves were a few puny sidearms with limited ammo. I wanted to scrounge up some heavier weaponry in the countryside, but didn’t want to take the chance that the attack would occur while I was away, so stayed put and braced myself for the carnage ahead.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

“Why do repurposed drugs require numerous trials prior to an agency recommendation, while high-profit, novel, patented drugs get routinely approved after only a single trial?”

Because the experts say so! (Nevermind that new Ferrari in the .gov regulators driveways)

Besides, the evil scienz has a job to do ~ People won’t die prematurely all on their own you know!

If the Covid serum injections aren’t causing this, then I am open to hearing any theories about what really is. It’s not normal for very young men to buy the farm in large numbers when there isn’t some kind of war or civil conflict taking place.

WWIII = Bio Warfare

Dr. Martin points out that such mental illness has a bad habit of being free-floating, simply finding a new, more furious focus instead of healing as we noticed from Trump to Covid. Must. Hate. Must find new focus. For. Hate.

Uh, I don’t think so. My experience with “Trump” supporters is that they supported him to STOP the HATE/DESTROY America agendas of the demoRAT/GOPher duopoly…

Unfortunately, Trump is of course is a lecherous A$$hole, but the alternative was 1000X worse.

Anyone speaking up for America & the deplorables is branded a racist, hate-filled deplorable by the same psychopaths that are attacking the unvaxxed now…

Very few have been unaffected by the mass formation brainwashing, even those that should know better.

The fact that Trump, a narcissistic moron, is the only national figure with momentum who somewhat opposes the corrupt oligarchy, is a truly sad state of affairs.

The reality is that most normal Americans are too weak, cowardly in fact, to face the powerful, rich parasites & their well-oiled machines of propaganda, politicide & character assassination…

Now that elections mean nothing, can be stolen in broad daylight, public orifices will become spawning grounds for mental cases seeking money & power, even more so than in the past.

I wish I could be more optimistic 😐

redshift
    Participant

@Doc Robinson

Thanks.

P.S. How to properly tag people?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.