Debt Rattle December 18 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 18 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange Country store, Person County, NC Jul 1939 • Here’s How Americans Spent Their Money In The Last 75 Years (MW) • Global Debt, Equity Mark
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 18 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Clinton’s campaign was a hubristic, hyperbolic disaster; thanks to the gods.
    Gee, now all we have to deal with is the CIA’s attempt of a soft coup against Trump.
    The coup de grace’ of what’s left of U.S. democracy…
    Usian’s have been living in a dream world for decades, and may now, very rudely, be awakened to reality; but I seriously doubt that.

phil harris
    Participant

The UK Guardian – shameless.
    I agree.
    I have been a Guardian reader for more than 50 years.
    (The Manchester Guardian had a good reputation. An early and great Editor spent the desperate 6 weeks before the First World War trying everything he knew to stop it happening.)
    The last few years however of propaganda and shameless words – think also Ukraine, Syrian civil-war and lots more, all including Putin smearing, make the paper almost unreadable. As another example, the farcical Climate Change promotion recently lacked proper appreciation of the predicament. In my view it mis-educated us concerning the industrial world. Climate Change, like a number of things, is too serious to be left to the likes of the Guardian.

Yeah, Guardian has plunged into nitwit territory for sure, and WaPo is gone for good NYT not far behind. But what am I to do? Include infowars and Breitbart into my news overviews? Don’t think so. I know where they come from.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.