Debt Rattle December 20 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 20 2023

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

The problems arise from human organizations that become bloated and powerful, losing touch with the individuals that comprise them or that interface with them, and becoming the tools of humans who are egotistical, out-of-touch with others and/or suffer from behaviors that we often label as “cluster B” or related mental maladies.

It does suggest that any human organization is susceptible to corruption, and that we must be vigilant to resist it, and to make adjustments to our organizations to reduce this corruption.

Perhaps you should create a white paper on your discovery, followed up by conferences/retreats/political movements to help others to understand all of these previously undefined/unknown “problems created” by egotistical, out-of-touch and/or cluster B humans 😉

How to Write a White Paper in 10 Steps (+ Tips & Templates)

@kultsommer

As JSR pointed out, olive oil is cold pressed and that’s it. Unrefined coconut.oil too and is solid at the room temperature. Avocado oil is extracted under slightly higher temperature but is still considered cold pressed. Lard and real butter are also good for cooking.
    Avoid oils featured above and “I can’t believe it’s a butter”.

Jokes on you buddy, along with the rest of “humanity” classified by the UniParty Monstersas “consumers” 😉

This was public knowledge 30+ years ago among us deplorable “health nutz”, the deleterious effects of trans-fats, GMOs, various other “inorganic” big AGRA/PHARMA ingredients/processes, plus livestock poisoned with antibiotics/hormones already well documented even back then ~ My wife & I have strenuously avoided “mainstream” toxicants whenever possible since the 80s, which at times was literally impossible, where often scapegoated/gaslighted by “friends & Family” 😉

Oh, in case “you” didn’t notice, there’s a *major* culling unfolding, which includes *poisoning” humanity from multiple “directions” (Like lepers forced to wear bells and clappers.)
    Then there’s the “healthcare” angle…
    Tick Tick…Tick Tock…

@john-day

US national debt jumps $2.6 trillion in six months​ , The overall figure is approaching $34 trillion, according to the Treasury​…

How will th​is default be structured?

If you gaze long into Clown World, Clown World also gazes into you.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Q.E.D.

zerosum
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet
    YOUR IMAGE OF KINGS OF THE HILL, Feb 24, 2022
    is still true.

kultsommer
    Participant

Jimmy Dore’s sad fatherly eyes just by listening to this lunatic, who would not stop talking BTW, –priceless.

zerosum
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Bidet Has Literally Smuggled a Fugitive Into White House

Oroboros
    Participant

A Very Latvian Sieg Heil Christmas Decorations

Deck the Hall!

zerosum
    Participant

https://english.almanar.com.lb/2004092
    President Assad: Gaza Resistance Defending Palestine, Entire Nation
    ————
    https://english.almanar.com.lb/2005093
    Haniyeh Meets Amir Abdollahian: Resistance Maintains High Morale after 75 Days of Fighting

WES
    Participant

Thanks everybody for the feedback on “good” olive oil.
    Luckily that this the only oil I have a bottle of!

However to continue my education on olive oil, what is the difference between “virgin” olive oil and “extra virgin olive oil?

Maybe “virgin” olive oil is picked by “virgins” but not pressed by “virgins”?
    Maybe “extra virgin” olive oil is both picked and pressed by only “virgins”?
    (/s)

V. Arnold
    Participant

IIRC extra virgin is the oil from the first pressing…

kultsommer
    Participant

….extra virgin is the oil from the first pressing

True, but also “funny”.

Celticbiker
    Participant

The Archbishop said it all.. Palestine says it all. If you cannot see the demonicjewthing, now, your gonna die a clueless motherfucker. I got some bad news for Dr D, no White Hat is coming to save you. You’re on your own and wordsmithing aint gonna help ya. Soviet revolution, gut the braintards first. Make em run around a tree till they run out of intestine. Jewjustice is not pretty.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

These aren’t the White Hats you’re looking for.

Poop in one hand, wish in the other…

V. Arnold
    Participant

…re. olive oil; evoo can indeed be used to saute/brown onions and other veggies…
    I often see posts to the contrary…utter rubish in my experience.
    An experienced cook can do so without smoking/burning the evoo; which is the only oil I use…

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.