Debt Rattle December 22 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 22 2022

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

In another sordid twist to the covid narrative;
    the long lockdowns caused an immunity debt, the reason so many people are currently sick.
    The narrative before, was long covid causing people to be sick.
    If you believe this, then I have 19 acres of hot Florida swamp to sell you!
    Or if you prefer cold northern swamp, 19 acres of consolidated moose pasture!

In the Ukraine it is against the law to speak publicly about the dead or missing men folk, just like here we are not allowed to publicly talk about the real reason why so many people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly.

Ukrainian army commanders have many reasons why they are not reporting or counting their dead. Collecting dead men’s paychecks is one. Harvesting organs is another big reason. Many wounded men are not receiving treatment nor reaching hospitals. The number of wounded dying has increased greatly since the beginning of this war. Bodies of the dead are no longer being released to their families. The number of missing Ukrainian men has increased greatly since the war began. Harvesting organs is a big business that no one wants to talk about.

In Russia, the number of wounded dying has reached an all time record low.

The Ukraine isn’t just a dirty money laundromat. It is far worst than that.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

A rather long list of non-weapons for a country with no boots on the ground!
    Looks like Calvin’s letter to Santa was finally answered!

WES
    Participant

Kari Lake’s Arizona governors election trial is a brave but futile exercise of pissing into the wind.
    Her opponent has already been certified as governor of Arizona by the political elites running the state.
    The best outcome Kari Lake can hope for is a new election reconfirmed that she isn’t Arizona’s governor.

Vincent Van Gogh must have a thing about painting weeping women sitting on; a chair, a basket, a stool, a tulip? I know the guy liked to paint but maybe everybody else he wanted to paint simply ran away? Maybe in those days, getting painted was like having your soul stolen from you! I remember having to pay some Moroccan kid, who popped out of nowhere, 25 cents for having taken a picture, stealing the soul, of his camel!

I’ve got to write that down! I think, and rush to find a pen.
    But when my fingers hit the keys my mind becomes an open space
    Where I can feel the thought recede into the dense forest of my aging brain.

Bill7
    Participant

I think that plain speech will be increasingly valued.

citizenx
    Participant

Remember how the Russian army was going to run through Ukraine in three weeks?

No I sure don’t remember that Redneck. Probably because you conjured that shit up all alone in that retarded “I’m a zen master” brain of yours. Keep sucking Redneck, keep sucking, LOL.

But I do recall your very own words written here – @Redneck wrote-

July 3, 2022 at 11:48 pm in reply to:Debt Rattle July 3 2022#110888
    Bandera
    I think is understandable that Bandera and co fought with the nazis against the Soviets, I would have too

Soooo, you’d be fighting with Bandera Nazis committing war crimes, mass murder and genocide eh fucker? How zen of you.

Where’s your fuck buddy choo choo these days? You’ve both been vewy vewy quiet lately with Ukr winning big and all. Hahahahaha

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

V. Arnold
    Participant

https://rumble.com/embed/v1rp002/?pub=4#?secret=2WaAc2ZOlk

Probably the single most disturbing video/interview I’ve ever watched…not for the faint of heart…

I think nostalgia is just around the corner.

WES
    Participant

My parents said know:

I am hoping cottage season is just around the corner!
    Merry Christmas!

And a very merry Christmas to you as well, WES!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.