Debt Rattle December 23 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 23 2018

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Caravaggio Adoration of the Shepherds 1609   • Krakatau-Triggered Tsunami Kills At Least 168 In Indonesia (R.) • David Collum’s 2018 Year In Revi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 23 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Everybody must be busy with Christmas and its accoutrements.
    I’m listening to Bach and his glorious organ music along with many other classical pieces usually associated with the holidays.
    As for the rest? Shoot, I’m just biding my time, watching the madness play out…
    The most sane thing I’ve seen so far is Vladimir Putin’s anual question marathon; remarkable really. Nothing else like it on this planet…
    And then, after all that(4hrs), Putin gives an interview to a Russian teenager (she’s blind), reporter; now that was special. A very gracious leader…

Dr. D
    Participant

The young Joshua (Latinized “Jesus”) was laid in a manger, an animal trough, a cut stone box, upon his birth. This is mentioned because of why? Because he was born to die, and be laid in a cut stone box, a tomb, for his work to be accomplished.

There are about 100,000 things like this that we don’t get when calling the Bible “stupid myth of a zombie god”, which, like most of science, news, or history, say without bothering to look into, research, ask, or understand it at all. We KNOW, just ’cause we’re awesome and everyone else is stupid, we don’t need to look or learn or ask.

For this Christmas season, ASK your neighbor who they are, what they think and why. And LISTEN, because they are the same men as you, and no better, and no worse.

Dr. D
    Participant

The West has never been democratic in their life. Or at least in the lives of the present actors, including Kissinger. For that reason, the Brexit vote has always been a mystery to me. They did indeed try everything to rig it on a certain level, yet once reported, did not do the usual and possible lawsuits, “finding” new votes, new vote rigging, true or false, who cares? Never cared before. May ignored it to a certain extent, which is expected, but not ignored completely, which is not. Even now, Parliament assures Britain they don’t need another vote and are really on getting this done without getting anything done yet.

What if it went something like this: Yes Britain was trying for a real EU vote, as seen. However, once it occurred, the real actors, the people who run things and could care less about democracy, said to themselves, “Look mate, if we can’t even rig a vote with 100% 24/7 coverage for half a year calling everyone on earth a Nazi, then there’s no chance the Euro project can survive. It’s already breaking in Greece, Spain, Italy, France and Holland, this just shows how far and impossible it is to hold it together. Now as Britons, we can of course once again screw Europe to our advantage and escape, not needing to go down with the Titanic like actual Euro countries. However, we DEFINITELY don’t want to be the CAUSE of the now-inevitable Euro collapse and de facto civil war – not that we don’t like killing a few million Europeans, but it’s bad for business and reputation.”

“So what we need to do is prepare to leave, cut ties with Europe, stock all our warehouses and shelves, economize, establish the blame with our own citizens, and wait for the Euro to collapse organically, especially as France goes down when we cut off our support. Then as Europe burns, we recapture the financial world away from Frankfurt and cut our losses, keeping things pretty much the way they’ve been for 300 years. For the people, yes it’s hard, but we can control this level by adding more fascism, and once we get through the blame-window, they’ll soon be thrilled we’re better off than Europe.”

You know, something like that. Because so far none of the other possibilities are making sense. E.g. Corbyn, an anti-Brexit, pro-Europe guy vigorously refusing to make political hay on that stupid woman by lambasting her over Brexit as any stupid man could. No, he takes the low, backward position of supporting her on Brexit, which confuses his message. Also he and the party are not really campaigning, not actually trying to get into power, because he, she, and everyone need it to collapse on May, and they’ll start ACTUALLY moving and campaigning once the blame-window snaps shut.

So as with “Bowling Alone”, UK is going to replace the complete destruction of local economy and the community that’s based on it with some artificial engineering? Ask U.S. inner city initiatives how that works, because we’ve lost enough money to buy England failing at it. …Not that they’re going to stop now. Clearly destroying local economy with government-protected monopolies (lookin’ at you Amazon) is far more important than 30,000 people a year dying of the poverty, pain, and pointlessness. Soviet ideas in action. People can’t afford to get to the pub to buy coffee so we PAY the Pub, the person, and the coffee and MAKE them ship, brew, and drink it by force. #Winning!

Insiders in the U.S. WANT a war with Russia. All the left now, even Chomsky are all for it. This is all that’s left of the original plan, hide in DUMB bunkers with continuity of government plans, kill the American people and reduce their well-armed numbers to below a threat level, and by “losing”, erase the Constitution and set up a government system they like better. Like China’s: a complete totalitarian fascist state with universal surveillance and a social credit score, made safe for them by AI, worker robots, and killer drone-swarms. Ask anyone in silicon valley. This is being disrupted now, but not enough. It’s always easier to make a mess, create chaos, and destroy things than to build them and keep them together. And to antagonize, mis-signal, and blow up the world is their plan. Clearly; if you haven’t been paying attention. I’m telling you why that’s logical for them, but I’m not telling you it’s not insane. It is. And Russia can and will indeed nuke us if they must. Despite Trump, the Deep State has 80% control and presses closer every day. Maybe nothing else can wake up the Yanks and turn the tide back in favor of the troops, of the people, and of the patriots who can still remember – unlike Chomsky and Maddow – what this country once stood for.

P.S. why is it so easy for me to predict what will happen? That Trump could win, that he would remove us from wars, that Mueller had nothing, that Congress wouldn’t touch him, that the Fed would raise until the economy broke? Really, it’s not that hard. Everyone else seems surprised by everything, that he plowed through 15 candidates and two political parties like paper. If your beliefs are giving you wrong predictions, change your beliefs about what’s going on: clearly the facts you base them on are inaccurate. While I don’t particularly LIKE the facts, reality, truth, the Logos doesn’t really care what I like or don’t. I’m an atom in the universe, and it’s not going to change for me. Liking or disliking Trump, or say BLM means nothing. Getting the true facts that make predictive decisions in your life – and incidentally saving the lives of 100M of your countrymen in an unnecessary nuclear armegeddon does.

Think about it. What is the real meaning, the implication of the line:

”The real line is between a war party, and everyone else.” – Matt Taibi

V. Arnold
    Participant

For this Christmas season, ASK your neighbor who they are, what they think and why. And LISTEN, because they are the same men as you, and no better, and no worse.

Indeed; we’ve come so far, and the farther we go, the more lost we become.
    The world used to be a very spiritual place; not so much anymore…

Insiders in the U.S. WANT a war with Russia. All the left now, even Chomsky are all for it.

Cough; I’d need to see a link on that one.
    And I’m not particularly a Chomsky fanboy…

zerosum
    Participant

Most of the time, I put quotes or italic to indicate that it was someone else that said something interesting, insightful, profound, accurate

“….Year in Review” synopsis full of keen perspective and plenty of wit.

….You are making Russia a threat by declaring us to be one,

….it doesn’t mean he can implement them.

….Political power in this country is not divided between right and left, and not even between rich and poor. The real line is between a war party, and everyone else.

….Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher- ups. …”

….but it’s bad for business

…. if you haven’t been paying attention

….If your beliefs are giving you wrong predictions, change your beliefs

The only thing that matter is “Putting food on the table. All the rest is luxury.” – zerosum

“Crying with no tears” – zerosum

zerosum
    Participant

“Good news: Somebody owes you $500,000. Bad news: It’s your teenage son.”

zerosum
    Participant

• David Collum’s 2018 Year In Review: “The Year Everything Changed”

Find out who was bad in 2018

sumac.carol
    Participant

Dr. D can you provide a reference to your statement that Chomsky supports the US going to war with Russia? Everything I have read online regarding his position on this issue is the exact opposite of what you are saying (ie Chomsky does not want a war and is on record as saying the US should improve relations with Russia.

seychelles
    Participant

“The real line is between a war party, and everybody else.”

Human population control is the world’s number one problem. Nuclear Armageddon is the most efficient way of drastically reducing human populations. War party Mammonist ideological values maximize profit and power above all else; ethics, Logos and inefficiency are for chumps. Obviously, our only defense is to annihilate them before they annihilate us…and hope that our new leaders employ a more honest value system as they restructure society…the old human nature bugaboo. Nothing is for certain, especially survival of our species, even in the “short” term.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.