Debt Rattle December 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 23 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Camille on the Beach at Trouville 1870   • Omicron: Risk Of Hospitalization -80%, Risk Of Severe Illness -70% (Bl.) • Risk Of Hospit
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 23 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Your Time Is Up”: Chicago Mayor Threatens Unvaccinated With Draconian Measures”

Man, who doesn’t love freedom of speech. AT LAST we know who these guys are. At last they won’t call we who warn them as idiots and fools. Nothing could be better than outing these maniacs in public. And nothing else would do. We, even comedians like Jones, back through Karlin right to Lenny Bruce have been warning you this was their plan and goal. At last they have to take it seriously.

The only thing better is outing themselves and THEN not having the money to pay the police and their lackeys.

(Laugh it up, Fuzzball.)

“ US Army Creates Single Vaccine Against All COVID & SARS Variants (Defense One)”

Yes, they’re going to give them Omicron. Just kidding! It’s all the graphene that’s poisonous, illegal, and according to the companies is an “adjuvent” that doesn’t work. China says thanks! What nation in the history of the world has injected all their soldiers with Hemlock right before a battle? Just us. ‘Cause…We’re Number 1!!! Goooooo Brandon!

“mRNA-LNP Platform’s Lipid Nanoparticle Is Highly Inflammatory (NIH)”

What are they talking about? Didn’t they do this already? Isn’t one of the existing vaccines built on this?

“This is where Fauci’s power lies: in his capacity to fund, arm, pay, maintain and effectively deploy a large and sprawling standing army. The NIH alone controls an annual $37 billion budget..”

What was that about standing, private armies run by corporations? They don’t have to be armed. If they’re just in the streets breaking things in t-shirts or in suits, they’re still an army.

This is part of the “post-national” plan where we get corporations larger and more powerful than governments, aren’t elected, have no oversight, consequence, or responsibility, and displace archaic ideas like “Human Rights” and “Due process”, and their armies have no “Posse comitatus” either. Like Kamala’s K-Hive army that they pay to annoy you, shut down talk, and be stupid. Anything so you can’t live a human life.

“Look, if you want to torture me, spank me, lick me, do it. But if this poetry s–t continues just shoot me now please.” – Tank Girl Please no K-Hive. No Reddit. I can’t take the stupid.

Remember: no sovereignty for you, the individual, your BODY, (no choice), your house, town, state, and no sovereignty for your GOVERNMENT. Facebook is your government. As we see clearly, like Sachs and Morgan, Pfizer has burrowed in and has BECOME the government, controlling the government to buy 100 billion doses for 300 million people on quarterly profits, ordering them to make the people buy and use their product, and so on. Like being completely immune from all courts, civil or criminal.

Do we understand sovereignty now?

Or should Pfizer execs take your children? …To Epstein island?

“Alex Berenson Sues Twitter For Acting ‘On Behalf’ Of US Govt (RT) “

You see why it’s hard to sue them when they’re the government. …And can use extra-judicial means, like having your daughter’s boyfriend die in a car crash that night, to help convince “the court.” Heck, the day after Obamacare, the Supreme Court judge went to Africa on an expensive safari. The other one made a fortune on her new book.

“Supreme Court Could Decide Fate of Monsanto/Bayer RoundUp Cancer Suits (ET) “

Safe as water. Twitter/USG will ban you otherwise. Since they’re the government, what more authority do you need?

“there is no sufficient scientific evidence for it.”

Medicine by “government” and government by Pfizer. No evidence with 2-300 studies that say, at a minimum, it’s completely safe as water but useless, up to it’s an instant cure. Pfizer’s “sufficient evidence” is so salutary that they refuse to provide it for 75 years. Because when I have data that says it’s a safe and effective miracle sure, I always hide it so the people refuse to buy it, protest, and make the company look like the villain. That’s just common sense and how you know all that data is super-dooper-uuber good!

So: Billionaire corporations = sufficient evidence. Doctors’ studies = Not sufficient evidence. It won’t be sufficient evidence until you have the money for 10 years and 100,000 test subjects…just kidding. Pfizer had <1 year, a thousand test subjects, and no control group: that’s Science and sufficient evidence.

• Biden: 200 Million Americans Vaccinated”

From the body of this, immigrants, completely not vaccinated, not even attempted, don’t even bother to defend that medical position, then salted into the population on purpose with government funds. Other articles, as we import 1M illegal immigrants and 1M legal ones, U.S. birth rates at an all-time low. …Look it’s not a sentence I want to write that they are targeting America by race. That they are targeting “white” people specifically (whatever that means). It’s disgusting. But I’m not going to turn away from the evidence either. Decide for yourself.

The joke’s on them, though. Being “white” according to their definition has nothing to do with color or with immigrants. All America are immigrants, most of whom weren’t considered “white” either: that includes Africans, Italians, Irish, Polish, Russians, Jews…

Progressive logic: take 10 races of color, put them in a pot, melt them down, and they’re “White”! No wonder they think they’re the “Supreme” or supremacists, the ultimate power in the universe, existing everywhere, overcoming all their social and ethnic “color” – what other explanation is there? Any other conclusion would suggest my paradigm is totally illogical and insane and THAT can’t be right. …It can’t even be considered.

For insight into that (Whyyyyy???) Sarah Silverman asked CNN if they read the article they posted and was called a hateful, racist, white supremacist. She’s Jewish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcKpGd_PKI

Speaking of Dore, here’s the level of Covid persuasion now: Shut up, don’t ask, you stupid pr–k.

I’m a pr–k? Shut up and take my money! You’ve convinced us all! Scienz! At its Finenz! Or is it Scien$$$?

“Russia Planning Nuclear Attack, Ukraine Claims (RT) “

Apparently they don’t know what “plotting” or “Full blown” are. Cue the stupid Ukrainian jokes. Ok, Kiev? It may never have come to your attention, being Ukrainian and all, but militaries plan things. That’s what they do. Oh and a “full-blown” attack would blow up Ukraine, Europe, the U.S., China, Russia, AND all life on earth so my guess is that’s not a thing they’re “Planning” to do.

P.S., Russia is amassing Russian troops inside Russia. Where did you expect? OUTSIDE their home country, like you guys and the Americans do?

Speaking of Ukrainians being paid to make trouble in crowds, we found out this week phun phacts about Jan 6. It seems there’s a Mr. Epps, top speaker, top organizer, top actor, first guy in the door, and he got government immunity while mere trespassers got years in prison. That led people to dig into old Mr. Epps, military veteran. Seems – as, haha, everything everywhere is always on camera now – if you follow Mr. Epps through Jan 6, we can see 4-12 OTHER people, not wanted, looked for, or arrested by our sooper-honest, sooper-great FBI, all wearing matching, rare, fireproof jackets, all of whom stationed in critical areas doing critical military things.

One was on top of the scaffold, with a bullhorn, getting intel, directing crowds, lying to make the newly arriving people move forward. Another was down below some time earlier. He meets the fence with “No trespassing, restricted area”, asks the guard with sunglasses in a cloudy day, who leaves and they remove the barrier from fact and from sight, insuring that the people who arrive 20 minutes later have no idea they have crossed an invisible legal line or are doing anything wrong. This part of the Capital is generally open to the public. Until he police actively removed all the barriers that is. On camera.

Then some more Mr. Jackets are the first to break things, the first to breech, etc.

Huh. None looked for, none indicted, all friends of Mr. Epps. Funny ol’ world. I guess they’re the “Members Only” Jacket mafia or something, right?

Oh and still no 14,000 hours of most-secure city in the world security camera footage. And nooooo idea who the cell-phone carrying bomber is. They’re going to let O.J. Simpson look for him, I guess.

Yup.

Blackrock: There are just a few top interlocking ownerships and boards. Sorry, I’ve forgotten the other one. They are claimed to be created from fleeing Nazi personnel and gold, working cohesively together in secret in the 50s and 60s, the private side of Project Paperclip, but nevermind that, just keep it as a thought experiment. They, these Blackrock interlocking corporate board billionaire chappies are going completely bankrupt. Over in Facebook, McDonalds, Victoria’s Secret, Weinstein productions, all of that. So after ‘08, what’s a now-bankrupt, running-out-of-cashflow, needing $6 trillion just-to-stay-afloat chappies to do? Give up? Lose your money, your blackmail files, the talent and money it takes to make ol’ Jeffie kill himself in MCC?

Naw. C’mon, not on your life when there are still people left to kill and Senators left to blackmail. Not with a solid back-history like they have. What are we, three years old here?

No, you gin up a new profit center. Out of thin air if necessary, who cares? The press will gin up anything you want and make unpainted pet rocks and Care Bears the hottest thing for Christmas if you tell them to. A war, usually, but that takes time, might open an uncontrolled box, and the real war this time is the corporations vs the people, not East vs West or some dumb s–t. Not to offend real s—t, which unlike us, is actually useful for something.

The problem here is with infinite compounding interest, compounding at an increasing rate, anything that could make a holding action has to cost TRILLIONS. Other than a war, what can that possibly be? Well, it has to get government bailouts, check. Has to involve Billions of people and make billions of people buy your products, check. Has to remain in control, check. Ideally has to have people shoot and kill each other, put them in jail, and steal their stuff, check. For us. Check. And allow us, corporate-boards outside government, to dictate rules and create a long-time habit and legal basis to override government. Check.

Now what, whatever could that sales-jobbie be? Hmmm. I dunno! Guess we’ll all just die and go to prison then, honorably surrendering to our best pal Trumpie and a thousand toothless hillbillies from Arkansas and Spain. Yup! That’s what we’ll do.

Certainly there’s no evidence, like that logo above, that we would ever do otherwise. Have a nice day!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• mRNA-LNP Platform’s Lipid Nanoparticle Is Highly Inflammatory (NIH)

That study mentions the long-term presence (after injection in the human body) of the synthetic lipids in the Pfizer vaxx, and how it has not yet been determined whether this could lead to chronic inflammation and “immune exhaustion.”

[FDA Panelist on giving the Pfizer vaxx to 5-year-olds: “We’re Never Going To Learn About How Safe The Vaccine Is Until We Start Giving It”]

The synthetic ionizable lipid in the Pfizer SARS-CoV-2 vaccine has been speculated to have approximately 20–30 days of half-life in humans (Comirnaty, 2021). Whether the long-term presence of ionizable lipid could lead to low levels of chronic inflammation and immune exhaustion (Wherry and Kurachi, 2015) remain to be determined.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8604799/

Mister Roboto
    Participant

That the time for SCOTUS holding hearings about the mandates is being rushed the way it is certainly doesn’t bode well.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• US Army Creates Single Vaccine Against All COVID & SARS Variants (Defense One)

Your tax dollars at work (at Ft. Detrick).

The headline is BS.
    This line is also BS: “…allows scientists to attach the spikes of multiple coronavirus strains on different faces”. Only one strain is being used in the vaxx, the original Wuhan strain.

“Using the initial SARS-CoV-2 genome sequence from Wuhan, China (GenBank: MN9089473), we designed four classes of S-domain ferritin-fusion recombinant proteins as immunogens for expression as nanoparticles based on the major antigenic domains of the S ectodomain (Figure S1). The Helicobacter pylori ferritin molecule was genetically linked to the C-terminal region of the following S antigens: (1) S ectodomain (residues 12–1158)…”

That first design, with “S ectodomain (residues 12–1158)”, is the basis for the Spike-Ferritin-Nanoparticle (SPFN_1B-06-PL) vaxx being used in the clinical trials. It includes the N-terminal domain (NTD) and receptor-binding domain (RBD) of S1, along with S2, “with the spike end residue used to link to ferritin.” The ferritin is bacterial, from H. pylori.

SARS-CoV-2 ferritin nanoparticle vaccines elicit broad SARS coronavirus immunogenicity
    https://www.cell.com/cell-reports/fulltext/S2211-1247(21)01639-9

HomoSapiensWannaBe
    Participant

Where else can I read the “phun phacts” Dr. D writes about the Jan 6 “insurrection” as led by a certain Mr. Epps and “4-12 other people”?

This is BIG, if true. Links to reputable sources anyone?

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

From yesterday…

“That Shankara Chetty interview with R. Fuellmich was soooooooo good!
    It opened so many windows in my dusty brain.”

Ditto, MPSK. It took me all day to watch it due to a hundred interruptions, but I found it one the best I’ve seen. Doc Chetty sorta reminded me of Sgt Joe Friday from the old Dragnet series “Just the facts, ma’am, just the facts”. Well worth my time and persistence.

Afterward, I made some additional notes on my printout of the FLCCC early treatment protocol concerning the use of antihistamines and corticosteroids if phase II (allergic reaction) kicks in on Day 8.

John Day
    Participant

Sort of a rush job here, but worth it: https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/12/otc-covid-rxs-for-omicron.html

Three fairly close family members got diagnosed with COVID yesterday and the day before, one with fever, headache, exhaustion and hurting all over, the usual COVID symptoms. The other two have mild symptoms. One is vaccinated and one was treated for a positive test at hospital screening, without ever getting sick, so we were never completely sure if it was a real positive or a false positive.

Delta-COVID remains in circulation, and most of the hospitalized patients in the US probably have it. Most hospitals will not know what type a patient has. It’s not routinely reported that way. I never got such a notification as a clinic doctor.

When I look at Texas COVID statistics here: https://apps.texastribune.org/features/2020/texas-coronavirus-cases-map/? I see that the number of positive test results and percent positive are spiking up, while total tests done have been about steady since the end of October.
    Deaths are steady and low, and hospitalizations are down.
    That implies to me that Texans are not more worried, but that the new Omicron strain is spreading rapidly during the final Christmas rush.

We are reconsidering the big family Christmas Eve party. Is it OK to go if you just brought medicines to the infected?
    There is a spread of attitudes among family members, as there probably is in your family. Some are aghast that anybody “exposed” should go out at all for 10 days after exposure. A test is not useful for 72 hours after known exposure, because it is likely to be falsely negative. After 72 hours from exposure, viral loads in the nose should be high enough to detect if infection has occurred.
    That puts anybody who tended to the sick yesterday out of circulation for Christmas and Christmas Eve.

I don’t mean to whine. People have plans and feelings. We are more aware of what is going on, the range of views, and the intricacies of disease progression and spread. You are likely facing a similar spread scenario, even if people are not aware of that yet.

Delta is still out there infecting people. Some people will get sicker from any variant. People with minimal symptoms will attend parties, and are shopping and socializing every day. Omicron does make people variously ill. Being miserable, but not needing oxygen, is still being miserable.

In September, while Delta-COVID was rising rapidly, I posted OTC COVID Rxs, Azelastin To Zinc https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/09/otc-covid-rxs-azelastin-to-zinc.html That was not so long ago. The information is about the same.
    We have learned that those who have had their gallbladders out might need to double the doses of vitamin-D listed, since fat and fat-soluble vitamins are more poorly absorbed. Take vitamin-D, especially big booster doses with some fatty food like avocado or cheese, please.
    We’ve learned the benefit of a baby aspirin, 81 mg per day, as prophylaxis, is substantial, and that it should continue through the course of illness.

The brief shopping list should include: Vitamin-D 5000 unit pills , baby aspirin 81 mg, or regular 325 mg aspirin, if you only plan to treat yourself when ill, zinc 50 mg pills, quercetin (any form, with or without bromelain) to help the zinc get into the infected cells, and lecithin (granules or capsules) to help the quercetin be absorbed in the stomach. The lecithin is likely to help absorption of vitamin-D, also, but I don’t know that for certain.
    You might also want to get an antihistamine, like cetirizine. You might want to get some Pepcid (famotidine). You might want to get some vitamin-C.
    You might also want to get some ivermectin at your local feed store, if you don’t keep it around for man and beast, already.
    Here we go with the revised Omicron Christmas last minute rush update:

All of this advice except for ivermectin applies to pregnant women. That is a group with a lot of questions.
    Ivermectin remains controversial. It is widely used in pregnancy in Africa for parasitic diseases, and disparaged in the west.
    I remain deeply disturbed at how expectant-mothers are being treated with experimental gene therapies by the medical machine these days

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The latest data from the UK indicates that “THE MORE YOU VACCINATE, the more likely you are to get Omicron.” (The Naked Emperor’s Newsletter).

Look at the table above. As the vaccination status increases, the likelihood of testing positive with Omicron increases from 1.57 in one dose individuals, to 2.26 in two dosed and 4.45 in 3 dosed. Due to the small dataset, this is only a modelled likelihood of testing positive with Omicron. This also means the upper and lower confidence intervals are pretty big. However, the upper confidence interval for boosted individuals is 17.03, which is extremely high.

Is this ADE or OAS rearing its ugly head, there is much debate about that online. Is this just a small dataset producing weird results? Maybe but the Danish and Canadian data suggest otherwise.

The New Normal – Pandemics of the Vaccinated?
    Are we beginning to see further evidence of ADE or OAS occurring in the UK data?

https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/the-new-normal-pandemics-of-the-vaccinated

chooch
    Participant

“Curiosity killed the cat” is a proverb used to warn of the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation.

I have read a bit of sciencey stuff that I’m not versed in the language of, therefore I know the basis of any takeaways are likely dubious.

Corona, cold and HIV Virus research, 40 years and no vaccine, bagel, A lot of research though. Most eyes are fixated on the spike, 5G graphene activated nanobots for others.

But the really serious shit is the adjuvants, usually aluminum salts. Now there are these curious LNPs to which Doc hilights the term, “Immune exhaustion”. Hmmm, meow to me.

Anyway, found this to be curious about.

“Chronic immune activation is a hallmark of HIV infection, yet the underlying triggers of immune activation remain unclear. Persistent antigenic stimulation during HIV infection may also lead to immune exhaustion, a phenomenon in which effector T cells become dysfunctional and lose effector functions and proliferative capacity.”

Bring on the boosters.

chooch
    Participant

Yep, Mr. Roboto hoping for the worst.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m not actually hoping for the worst, barring the possibility that Sigmund Freud was right when he declared that “Your fears are your desires.”

Doc Robinson,

I have an article lined up for tomorrow that is on that track. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v2

Someone commented on Twitter:

“Observational study from Denmark indicates that the mRNA vaccines protect for a few weeks only but then SIGNIFICANTLY AUGMENT Omicron infectivity. Is the immune system actually harmed, creating shot repetition dependency (with unknown long-term safety)?”

absolute galore
    Participant

Raul: No, that is the situation in most countries. Reported vaxx numbers are mostly exaggerated. To shame the unvaxxed.

Maybe they are. Do we have any way of knowing? From my purely anecdotal experience, they are not far off where I am. The unvaxxed are few and far between. I guess I need to make friends with more young black Republicans who have not gone to college.

Yesterday I was chided for making excuses for the “sheeple” by mentioning “dust blowing in the climate change wind.” The comment was an attempt at a humorous way of saying that both any perceived Powers That Be type people and their pitiful Stupid Sheeple type people (neither labels that I find particularly useful) are doomed to the same short life we all enjoy here on planet Earth, and that in any case there is no overarching conspiracy of a small cadre of smart, non-iron fortified superior blue-blooded beings planning the demise of the restuvus. That we will not be saving–or destroying–the planet. Just, over geological time, making our little scratches on it, which in not all that much time–a few hundred thousand or a few million– will be erased as if chalk on a board. We need to get over ourselves. Which of course is not happening with our current DNA.

I don’t put any credence on global conspiracy theories. Nor do I think changes in the climate are our biggest immediate challenge.

Rebranding climate change as resource depletion as suggested by Oroboros yesterday would be an even worse failure. People can pretend to do something about climate change by buying electric cars and solar panels, but tell them there isn’t going to be enough stuff to go around? Good luck with that.

Meanwhile, one of our Fearless Leaders, Dr. Gates, has some news for us–three bad months ahead, but 2023 is looking good!
    Bill Gates on Omicron: ‘We could be entering the worst part of the pandemic’

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Durham Zeroes In On Clinton Campaign, Could Call Some Aides To Testify (JTN)”

“Zeroes In” sound a bit like “The Walls Are Closing In”. In the immortal words of SNL’s Matt Foley:

AG Barr

AG Garland

Absolute:

Maybe they are. Do we have any way of knowing?

Isn’t that exactly the problem? That we have no way of knowing? Biden talked about over 70%, while “official” numbers are 60%. But even then.. The same thing happens all over: the higher your reported numbers, the more shame you can deliver upon the unclean.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Another notable sentence from “The mRNA-LNP platform’s lipid nanoparticle component used in preclinical vaccine studies is highly inflammatory“:

Briefly, although mRNA mainly transfects cells near the injection site, it could hypothetically reach any cell in the body (Maugeri et al., 2019; Pardi et al., 2015).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8604799/

Henry
    Participant

Do Uncle Joe’s “Kleenex” tests aim to determine how many people are vaccinated vs. having the virus? Some points to ponder:

• How many of the vaccines given were simply vials thrown in the bin and “here is your Vaxx Pass”? Was the Vaxx injected into the patient or just a card handed over?
    • Corruption at the clinic level, empty a bottle into the bin and get a check from the government.
    • Double counting, one person gets three shots, the original double jab + a booster, but what gets reported to the government is three people got jabbed.
    • Double-counting at the CDC level to make their bosses happy via fraudulent accounting.

It seems that the real goal of these tests is to find out the number of people who are vaxxed. They need to get rid of the “control group” for liability reasons.

zerosum
    Participant

anybody else noticed there’s some pretty wild schidt going on?

Yes.

I did a request for a google search for the website ‘Self-care Covid-19’.
    and my mouse shut off my app., chrome
    I lost my comments before I could make them.

anticlimactic
    Participant

DO VACCINES CAUSE COVID INFECTIONS?

I have read that possibly 80% of the population are naturally resistant to COVID.

I have also read that mRNA vaccines reduce the CD8 count, the T cells that tackle viruses and stop infection.

How many of the 80% of naturally resistant people are now susceptible to infection?

It would explain the high rates of infection in highly vaxxed areas

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Notorious wanker”

Indeed

S0metimes an aphorism hits home?

cv

chooch
    Participant

From bad cattitude,

[••] “not only is omicron affecting the vaccinated and the boosted, but is likely doing so preferentially with infection rates among the vaccinated exceeding the unvaxxed which likely points to issues with antigenic imprinting (OAS) that has locked immune systems into less effective and non sterilizing response patterns.“

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/more-evidence-on-omicron-vaccine

ctbarnum
    Participant

Supreme Court will not hear the challenges until AFTER the rule is “implemented.”

“In an announcement on Wednesday (pdf), the nation’s highest federal court said it would on Jan. 7 take up two separate disputes challenging the Biden administration’s mandate for businesses with more than 100 employees, and for some 17 million health care workers at facilities receiving Medicaid and Medicare funding.

The deadline for meeting the mandate is Jan. 4, 2022. However, OSHA said on Dec. 18 that it would not be issuing fines to businesses for noncompliance until Jan. 10.”

The absurdities will continue. I do wonder whether the “Justices” will take the senate action rebuking vaccine mandates into account, but I doubt it when they won’t hear the case until three days after.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-take-challenges-bidens-vaccine-mandates

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/artikel/5275974/ivermectine-tegen-corona-mag-niet-gebeurt-toch
    GPs prescribe ivermectin as a corona cure despite ban
    December 21, 2021 17:58
    A group of Dutch general practitioners is prescribing the controversial drug ivermectin to people who are ill due to corona via a website. This practice goes against medical guidelines, so doctors are not allowed to do it. The Health and Youth Care Inspectorate (IGJ) is aware of this and has already issued a fine, but the website is still active

“…… you can still arrange, (Ivermectin), it via the website ‘Self-care Covid-19’. On that website it is claimed that, among other things, zinc and vitamins C and D make resistant to corona. ”

A google search did not produce the web site.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I was just looking for a text-only version of the Dostoyevsky quote and in the process found it that it is probably yet another misattribution in the current plague of such that the internet has foisted upon us:

“Tolerance will reach such a level that intelligent people will be banned from thinking so as not to offend the imbeciles.”

Quote About Tolerance and Intelligent People is Misattributed to Dostoevsky

I say it has always been like this but we used not to be able to have the whole world talk to the whole world at once (modern media). Saying things that trouble popularly shared notions has always been a good way to get your nose broken, but before recent times, most of us didn’t know what most of us were saying. Not a lot of books in medieval England, for example, much less wide-screens.

If anything, the past 100 years have been a golden age for tolerance and saying smart contrarian things… so much so that our social skin has thinned to the point where we can hardly tolerate someone not tolerating our statements whether we’re cultural or counter-cultural. It has become so easy to say anything that we have lost the courage to say it anyway, just because, here’s my truth, take it or leave it but leave me alone. We expect others to respect our rights that we take so granted that we don’t respect them enough to assert them for right’s sake, but rather, only when officially sanctioned by our mighty media masters who rule us solely with our permission which we dare not strop granting lest The Public Finger turn and point at us.**

**(This includes a concept I rail against often, the oh-so socially approved concept of Blaming the Big Bad Boss, be it Obama/Trump Derangement Syndrome, or Davos/Rothschilds/etc Big Plan woe-is-us-isms. Me, I claim and exercise my right to cry Fart! in a crowded theater, doing so because freedom requires constant exercise to remain free.)

It is mere unpleasantness that is today’s Great Evil. We’ve gone from the reasonably valid concept of you’d better be good to me or stay away, to you’d better not even suggest that I’m not being at least as good to you as everyone else is, in fact, I’m probably better to you than you are to me and generally better than you, period.

Because today we all rule the world in our throne room jammies with our magic handdroid social phasers set to Narcissistically Pacify. Dr.D speaks of this often with an eye for the kindergarten laziness of it all.

Magic Jammies!

So I frequently say Fuck you and the whore you rode in on simply because we’re no better than me, best I can tell, and I deserve a regular cussing out on sheer principal, I’m so vile. I can’t help it, being human-bred, human-raised, human-enslaved. I try but… ick. Someone throw me a rope and get me outta here!

I note below how we increasingly brand ourselves with our favorite media fantasy franchise:

dfg

Me, I want a T-shirt that says, Text-Free Zone.

P.S. Note the brand-below’s brilliant hack of the world’s most dreaded clothing label logo:

nike

I bet he pays royalties to Nike.

“Aww is iwwuzhun, gwasshoppeh…”

boscohorowitz
    Participant

An example of how contracts and TV producers/directors can ruin what should have been a charming reunion:

Xmas Time is… Lame

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Ick. I need to wash my ears out with something fizzy and bright:

Deck the Halls with a Right Hook

Bill7
    Participant

Brandon Smith- ‘Omicron: We Warned You The Covid Farce Would Never End’:

“..At the very beginning of the pandemic response I and many others in the alternative media warned that the mandates and lockdowns were never going to end; they are meant to go on forever. I predicted this based on statements made by the very globalists and institutions scripting covid response policy for national governments. In my article ‘Waves Of Mutilation: Medical Tyranny And The Cashless Society’ published in April of 2020, I outlined comments by globalist Gideon Lichfield from MIT built on white papers published by the Imperial College of London. In the article titled ‘We’re Not Going Back To Normal’ he describes the future of the world under covid medical tyranny:

“To stop coronavirus we will need to radically change almost everything we do: how we work, exercise, socialize, shop, manage our health, educate our kids, take care of family members.

We all want things to go back to normal quickly. But what most of us have probably not yet realized—yet will soon—is that things won’t go back to normal after a few weeks, or even a few months. Some things never will.” ..”

Omicron: We Warned You The Covid Farce Would Never End

Paul Kingsnorth- ‘The Vaccine Moment, Part 3’:
    https://paulkingsnorth.substack.com/p/the-vaccine-moment-part-three

Rod Dreher- ‘Covid, Totalitarianism, & The Machine’:
    https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/covid-great-reset-totalitarianism-globalization-machine-kingsnorth/

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I will consider that dolphin story my personal Xmas gift. 🙂

zerosum
    Participant

We are all “MODEL MAKERS”
    Every life form makes models with the objective extending their life.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“What are the odds that Pfizer already has their greasy fingers in here somewhere?”

Perhaps not as great as the past suggests, and for that reason: maybe the Army will roll their monstrosity via a Not Pfizer campaign.

“We felt the public deserved a more reliable vaccine,” said Army spokes-marionette General Hard Lee.

zerosum
    Participant

You will be ostracized if you defy/do not adhere, to the model of the prophets, Biden and Fauci – omygod particle

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Speaking of Dore, here’s the level of Covid persuasion now: Shut up, don’t ask, you stupid pr–k.”

It was that way in school. This is nothing new, only culmination.

500 years ago it was Trust the Priests, they’re smarter/wiser/holier than thou, and they can read Latin, schmuck-bait. btw, what the fuck does pr–k mean? Prank? Can grown people at least cuss outright when bemoaning TEOTWAWKI?

Here, try my new easy practice video. U 2 can cuss like a knuckle-fucking drag queen:

-uc- -ou

&&&

zerosum: get ostracized now while it’s still legal to be called names without going to jail for it.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

From the mouths of sellout soft-core science babes:

On Certainty or Something Like That

zerosum
    Participant

A prophets, (Biden and Fauci) need a superior being if they want to advocate their truth, as handed down to them. Therefore, the omygod particle

boscohorowitz
    Participant

fg

Ironically, both groups are just doing what they’ve been told to do. It was a cultural sickness in 1940 that we had to fix Europe by killing innocent people and fix Asia by the same process, not a personal moral decision, per se. It’s a cultural sickness now to blame others for problems you don’t even have but have been convinced otherwise.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I have read a bit of sciencey stuff that I’m not versed in the language of, therefore I know the basis of any takeaways are likely dubious.”

Sadly, that caveat applies exponentially when reading the myriad articles by hundreds of authors who ARE versed in the language but spout bullshit nonetheless.

those darned kids
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

Media says it’s reindeer paste.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.