Debt Rattle December 23 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 23 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

The article mentioning Self-care Covid-19 has no links for it. That is strange right there. Someone here said they actually visited it briefly before getting kicked out?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I met up with a friend/client at the local retirement community this past Monday. I was thinking back to that conversation this morning, zeroing in on something she said. She was stating that something she liked about the retirement community was that in her 3 years there she had seen absolutely “no discrimination” there. No, they don’t discriminate against people for the color of their skin or for their sexual orientation or gender. However *I* am discriminated against there because I am not vaccinated. And they have lost many, many employees since they demanded that all employees be vaccinated.

People only perceive discrimination that is not directed at them when their attention has been trained to see it.

those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

And we have a lab diagnosis! I do not have one or two mystery diseases (melanoma and/or bullous pemphigoid), I have one mystery disease: Dermatitis repens

Ironically, not being able top use my right thumb for two weeks has improved my typing: my right thumb’s tendon rotted out 15 years ago and they re-routed an index finger tendon to replace it, giving me something like typing dyslexia between ring-finger and thumb.

It would be nice to play some ten-fingered piano again, but I’ll settle for eight now. I’ved got nothing to complain about compared to cases like this:

sdg

Covid? Oh, that’s a political disease not a public health crisis, just like the War on Terror was a political war not one of public self-defense. Now the so-called cure for this political virus, that is both a public health crisis and a political war. Combining the two seems to be accelerating our rush toward extinction.

Hey, wait for me!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“seems thespians need cpr training..”

Today’s other Xmas gift. You shouldn’t have, tdk! 😉

WES
    Participant

I think OHSA already know about Scotus’s verdict supporting the vaccine mandate. That is why they are just waiting until January 10th to enforce it. Scotus’s verdict is required to extend the emergency.

Biden is extending the student loan moratorium to extend the emergency.

Biden is encouraging people to get boosted. The boosters will create new waves of covid to extend the emergency.

O.K. what is the emergency? Staying in power. How? By keeping Mail-in-Ballots!

ctbarnum
    Participant

New COVID tests just in time for the mandate.

WES
    Participant

Bosco:

I don’t really know if your latest diagnosis is a blessing or more of a curse. Yeah, there is always someone in worst shape but that is hardly of much physical comfort. Mental comfort maybe.

I have 10 fingers, but I only use one finger to type! It is hard enough to keep tabs on more than one finger at a time! If I try to use more than one finger, at one time, then all I get are mistakes!

Maybe it has something to do with my poor eye sight. I guess tunnel vision could do that. But somehow my brain only seems to be able to handle doing one thing at a time these days.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I have 10 fingers, but I only use one finger to type! It is hard enough to keep tabs on more than one finger at a time! If I try to use more than one finger, at one time, then all I get are mistakes!

“Maybe it has something to do with my poor eye sight. I guess tunnel vision could do that. But somehow my brain only seems to be able to handle doing one thing at a time these days.”

Using a handroid, I’d be the same way. I watch younguns type rapidly on their handroids, and fear how this may deform their fingers over the decades.

Magical Thinking alert: God has given me just enough scare disease to motivate me through all the bleeding my HHT causes. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it… for now, at least. 😉

Calcified Phalanges

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Until October of 2020, we were refuseniks. By the end of March 2021, they had all taken the shot.
    What happened in that time frame?”

Three things, I think:

a) maximum internet/media saturation/crossover

b) maximum surveillance

c) majorly advanced Artificial Intelligence analyzing all this data, said analysis being used to drive people in decently tight formation toward certain goals.

That has its limitations and we are rapidly reaching the failure point these limitations imply. It won’t be long before people have little choice but to think for themselves… and they will be VERY angry about this.

zerosum
    Participant

The last time that I went to the hospital, I, and only some of the young nurses were not overweight.

userzeroid
    Participant

Made an uplifting xmas card that I thought you all might enjoy. Merry Christmas!

Michael Reid
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

I would dearly love to see someone made up to look like Fauci singing this song:

On a long enough timeline…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Even coal in your stocking can be burnt on the fire and enjoyed:

Piss Off, Everybody

WES
    Participant

Michael:

May the “screech” be with you!

Do b careful of some fat guy with a license to drive a sled at night!

those darned kids
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

Ah, the good old days.

The new days:

Autopilotry

Reminds me of an ancient song from those mehaghyped Woodstock days:

Knife’s Edge

“Knife-Edge”

Just a step cried the sad man
    Take a look down at the madman
    Theatre kings on silver wings
    Fly beyond reason
    From the flight of the seagull
    Come the spread claws of the eagle
    Only fear breaks the silence
    As we all kneel pray for guidance

Tread the road cross the abyss
    Take a look down at the madness
    On the streets of the city
    Only spectres still have pity
    Patient queues for the gallows
    Sing the praises of the hallowed
    Our machines feed the furnace
    If they take us they will burn us

Will you still know who you are
    When you come to who you are

When the flames have their season
    Will you hold to your reason
    Loaded down with your talents*
    Can you still keep your balance
    Can you live on a knife-edge

*probably in the Biblical sense of currency: A talent (Ancient Greek τάλαντον, talanton ‘scale’ and ‘balance’) was a unit of weight of approximately 80 pounds (36 kg), and when used as a unit of money, was valued for that weight of silver. As a unit of currency, a talent was worth about 6,000 denarii. A denarius was the usual payment for a day’s labour.

The late 60s/early 70s produce the world’s worst music videos ever.

WES
    Participant

TDK:

If I remember correctly fluvoxamine is only about half as effective as twitter horse paste 33% vs 66%).

Still Pfizer won’t be happy about this.

zerosum
    Participant

Fluvoxamine
    https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/immunomodulators/fluvoxamine/
    Last Updated: December 16, 2021

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Clinical-Practice-Guidelines_Update_20211222.pdf
    Fluvoxamine 50 mg PO daily titrated up to 100 mg PO TID for 15 days may be considered for
    mildly ill patients presenting within 7 days of symptom onset. This recommendation is based
    on very low certainty evidence of reduction in hospitalization, and the need for outpatient
    treatment options with a reasonable safety profile during an anticipated spike in COVID-19
    cases due to the Omicron variant. Pharmacist consultation and outpatient provider follow-up
    is important to avoid any significant adverse drug interactions with fluvoxamine.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34717820/
    Effect of early treatment with fluvoxamine on risk of emergency care and hospitalisation among patients with COVID-19: the TOGETHER randomised, platform clinical trial

Interpretation: Treatment with fluvoxamine (100 mg twice daily for 10 days) among high-risk outpatients with early diagnosed COVID-19 reduced the need for hospitalisation defined as retention in a COVID-19 emergency setting or transfer to a tertiary hospital.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Do we understand sovereignty now?

Nah, too late for party tricks…

Sheeple continually voted for a chicken in every pot, willfully surrendering their God given rights to an ever expanding roster of sociopath apparatchiks that engaged in levels of murderous corruption that would make King George & Parliament blush.

All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others, then all the critters were trumped by the supremacy of corporations, who are now the only “people” represented by the District of Criminals…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood#In_the_United_States

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/second-royal-caribbean-cruise-ship-detects-covid-outbreak-denied-entry-aruba-and-curacao
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article256803847.html
    BY ANNA JEAN KAISER
    UPDATED DECEMBER 23, 2021 12:12 PM
    This month, the second Royal Caribbean cruise ship to leave South Florida and the third to leave the US has reported COVID-19 infections among crew members and passengers.

According to Miami Herald, at least 55 fully vaccinated crew members and passengers on Royal Caribbean’s Odyssey of the Seas tested positive for COVID on Wednesday. Last Saturday, the cruise ship departed from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and has since been denied entry to Curacao and Aruba.
    In a separate incident, 48 people aboard a Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas, the world’s largest cruise ship, tested positive last Saturday after returning from a week-long cruise.

Royal Caribbean’s health policy requires all adults to be vaxxed with at least two shots of Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Cruise ships have been lauded as one of the safest vacations due to their strict health policies of only allowing fully vaxxed adults — but as the vaccine efficacy wanes and the omicron variant is spreading rapidly around the world, cruise ships appear to be floating COVID infested traps.

Earlier this month, Norwegian Breakaway, owned by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, detected an outbreak of COVID despite a fully vaxxed ship.

Royal Caribbean said in a statement that 95% of the passengers and crew on board the Odyssey of the Seas are fully inoculated against COVID-19. Cruise line officials said the 55 positive virus cases represent 1.1% of the people onboard, meaning there are about 5,500 passengers and crew on the ship. Royal Caribbean requires all crew members to be fully vaccinated. And passengers 12 and over also must be inoculated, with limited exceptions for medical and religious reasons.

Bill7
    Participant

This Jimmy Dore w/ Max Blumenthal video linked above by Dr. D is very good:

No thinking allowed! Quite a seamless web the corporatists are weaving, as shown in the clip.
    Meanwhile over at Naked Cap the principals are clamoring for an Omicron booster..

no comment.

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

dfg

One might feel compassion for them or one might continue with one’s ego and sneer at people for not being as smart as one perceives oneself as being. Smart or foolish, arrogant or humble, we will all learn to think twice with a baseball bat ere this is all over.

I have a huge ego. Enormous. Almost as big as my…. 😉 And I can back it up pretty well. That amounts to a big nothing without loving compassion. Even with loving compassion, it still doesn’t make me any better. It just helps me suffer less and enjoy more.

Looking down at all these people who will, a year or two from now, likely be in a world of medical hurt, not to mention find themselves being hunted down and abused by folks who tend to call them sheeple as if they were some kind of subhuman unworthy of human treatment, helps create the distance necessary to dehumanize and oppress other beings. Das sheeple! Das juden!

Today’s victims become tomorrow’s persecutors.

THOSE People…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Our leaders have failed us.
    Our leaders will not admit that they are wrong

Their predictions …. their models …. are wrong!

We are suffering!

Our leaders have forbidden non essential spending by the people.

Our leaders could not borrow money from lenders, so they printed money and caused inflation

Our leaders have failed us.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

Pfizer pauses Duchenne gene therapy trial after patient death

one…

Pfizer meanwhile has had other scares about the safety of its gene therapy, including most recently reports of muscle weakness and myocarditis in some patients who received the gene therapy, which seem to be linked to certain genetic mutations affecting exons 9 to 13, and 29 and 30.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

My. This article on generic Russian corruption has a comments section that quickly becomes into a covid corruption discussion.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Couldn’t be foreign sabotage. Nah… Major blaze after ‘explosion’ at ExxonMobil plant

Residents of Baytown, Texas, had a rough night after their homes were shaken by a massive blast at an ExxonMobil refinery early on Thursday. The explosion caused a major fire and left at least four people injured.

Besides, labor shortage and supply chain issues are just as likely as foreign bedevilment.

Either, more and more, things go boom.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“South Korea continues to see record high case numbers, despite 99% mask compliance and 85% of their entire population being vaccinated, which is odd because I’ve been told by CNN experts that masks prevent infections and that an 85% vaccination rate would get us past COVID”

Yes, record high cases here, but in the range of about 7000 cases per day. That’s still pretty low considering that the population is 53 million and the population density is high — much higher than the USA, which had 234,000 cases yesterday, with a population of 330 million. South Korea has made plenty of mistakes, especially (i) too much emphasis on vaccines, (ii) ignoring widespread Vitamin D deficiency, and (iii) completely ignoring early treatments like fluvoxamine, ivermectin, chloroquine, and nitazoxanide. But South Korea’s social distancing and high masking compliance has kept case counts much much lower per capita than the “masks don’t work” USA!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Dear Judge Judy: I’ll point out that many people here have family, even spouses, who are very pro-vax. I have met one personally. Surely dismissing these people as A Special Kind of Stupid will be good for these relationships which must somehow endure these hard times.

You speak often of childish all-demanding ego, Judge Judy. Always those of others not your own.

The Special One

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant
    ₿oogaloo
    Participant

Good interview with Dr. Hakim Djaballah, who was formerly at Institut Pasteur in Korea. He always has interesting and provocative things to say, and he has a nuanced view on many issues.

“I strongly believe that your population is your best partner in managing the pandemic and getting out of it. The more you antagonize them, the more problem you’re going to be faced with.”

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.