Debt Rattle December 5 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 5 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Noirette
    Participant

Along the lines of “Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus” at top post, C. Martenson, vid: “Fauci lab-leak cover-up revealed via e-mails.”

https://bit.ly/3FtJUcY

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“That’s what gets me with charity. Sure you can DO it, but it seems so ultimately it’s just having no effect. The effect appears to be in changing lives. Which means changing hearts. This only comes from love, not money, money is not a heart thing. This is why Christ can change lives, but he’s not the only one.”

Remove the part about money and you have my heartfelt agreement.

Having been homeless many timers, having known the cold, the wet, the heat, the dessication, the hunger, the thirst, the loneliness, the alienation, the despair both at one’s situation and the state of human reality, I know that love expressed in cold hard cash with no strings attached can change hearts in positive ways just swell.

Of course we won’t solve the “homeless problem”, but we can alleviate the pain of one person being homeless for a day and sometimes even be the spark that gives them the hope and courage to carry on, homeless or homed.

Lord Have Mercy On My Wicked Son

boscohorowitz
    Participant

DocJD: Santa’s bio survived last winter’s fetal miscarriage when I got so sick for several months. But it has returned to life of late, and I will resume working on it come Jan. 2.

Santa, being the sole surviving saint of Euromerican culture, be important, feels I.

jb-hb
    Participant

Anybody remember, just before the “pandemic,” that news story that kept going for at least a couple weeks, the one with video selfie footage of various SJW-ish, mildly satanic looking, tattooed pierced purple haired black lipsticked people opening various products – food and hygiene – licking them and then putting them back on the shelves, or swishing mouthwash, then spitting it back in, closing the bottle, placing it back on the shelf, stuff like that?

I wonder, if we were to look back at social media and “news” media, would we find a bunch of different such things going on, activating people’s disgust/hygiene circuit? Not so much germophobia probably as disgust/filth?

But that which is too stupid or crazy, a waste of time, is the most invisible thing. Some sort of Darwinian filtering here. If something is too crazy/stupid/wasteful to put effort into, it can operate with impunity. Weird.

jb-hb
    Participant

oh yeah and also, just as awareness of Covid was barely dawning on the public, the Coronavirus Challenge with people videoing themselves licking toilets.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dept: Greener Living!

“Resale isn’t an option for most intimates, so established brands and startups are experimenting with solutions to keep underwear out of landfills.

Will this reverse climate change? Dunno, … but regardless, I will still continue to repurpose worn ones as rags in my garage servicing my cars!

F.S.

Would You Compost Your Underwear?
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-12-05/would-you-compost-your-underwear?sref=866aH6XX&utm_source=website&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=mobile_web_share

F.S.

jb-hb
    Participant

The story about rags immediately made me think of George Bailey in It’s A Wonderful Life during WW2, all the various paper, rubber, etc “drives” he conducted.

It’s like we’re going into wartime rationing, only weird, stupid, demented rationing with no promotion of Victory Gardens.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Giving Anarchy a Bad Name

Giving Anarchy a Bad Name

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Re: toilet-bowl lickers and so forth, I cite: information overload, the loss of meaning of just about everything, the absence of underlying background faith or ethos around which to cohere.

“Humanity’s search for meaning” thus becomes humanity’s restless migration from one semi-meaningful/semi-nonsensical thing, to another. Fads are their own sense of meaning. Ephemeral quirks that need only connect to previous and subsequent meanings not by semantics or values but by where the herd/sub-herd/hip-hip-sub-herd, is heading next. Will it get me laid? Will it get me a “free” iphone? Will it fill the emptiness of my spare time as well as Netflix and gaming?

Few know what they’re doing anymore, much less why. This time last year, a homeless dude we took in got hired on at Nike, a really swell job with bennies and good pay. The human being who actually hired him, who ran the dept. for which he was hired, couldn’t tell him when our friend was scheduled to start work, or even confirm his hiring, because the vast software complex that runs Nike hadn’t yet digested the info. Digestion took over a week before digireality and physical reality properly aligned and he could start doing the job his boss wanted him to do from the first day of actual hire.

Someone here, I think jb-hb? wrote a nifty examination (a month or two ago) of how non-productively backward things work in the corporate structures he’d worked for over the past 20 years or so. It described how employees who actually got the work done his their methods and means from their supervisors otherwise their supervisors would micromanage those means into meaningless make-work, especially meetings meetings meetings…. I think that analysis also applies to toilet-licking and gender-swap fetishes, etc.

Fads create a ghostly sense of virtual community. “Be the first kid on YOUR block to get a (product xyz)!”

This relates to underwear recycling/composting. (My favorite use of old undies is to wear them over my head as covid masks. But why wear old undies when you can have a brand new fake?:: Chief T SHirt proudly presents: HOME / CLOTH FACE MASK Old Underwear Cloth Face Mask )

The ever quotable WIlliam GIbson noted that he believed that the chief difference that the young upcoming generation (Gen Alpha) would see between Them younguns and Us oldsters was how we old people bother to distinguish between the real and the virtual. Were our energy platform not collapsing, we’d get there by around Kurzweil’s Magic 2040 AI utoopia in which we will not only not own anything but be very happy, but we will not know anything, including whether we’re happy or not… as is already the case with way too many people these days.

Tangentially, I note that we typically form groups around a charismatic person (or increasingly, thing), not around the idea of grouping for group’s sake or the persons in the group. (Oh, we form Darwinian peer pressure cliques… but even those usually have a King or Queen and a marching ethos: goth, punk, etc…)

A stranger buying Twitter would not harness nearly as much sociopolitical clout as a brand name Big Man buying Twitter.

What R I?

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Giving Anarchy a Bad Name…Make no mistake about it: Corporal Klinger was an anarchist….”

First, anyone who says ‘make no mistake about it’ is almost always mistaken. Secondly, Klinger wasn’t an anarchist, Klinger was KLINGER. Anarchy is for people too scared to be themselves. The way that can be named is not “The Way”.

I’m anything but an anarchist, but I am emphatically Wut I Arez. Only name for that is Robin Morrison aka boscohorowitz.

Some Kind of Fool, Perhaps?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Texas Governor Abbot expects legislation to ban vaccine mandates.

John Day
    Participant

Remember this Horowitz Proboscoid Viral Interceptor from 4/23/20?Viral interceptor

John Day
    Participant

Government’s Fourth Branch is about you-know-what, excerpted and still pretty long. Picture of closet before door-installation Saturday. https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/governments-fourth-branch

This long and detailed article by “Sundance” follows the development, empowerment, and protection of the “intelligence branch” of government in the post-9/11 US. It is protected from any oversight, including from Congress. It is independent and cannot be overruled by the executive, nor overseen by the Judiciary or Legislative branches. It compartmentalizes all information to prevent members of these other branches from seeing and understanding its decisions and actions in any way which would impede them.
    It is possible that actions at the state level, particularly to secure elections, could still provide some channel of constitutional remediation, though the process would be long, and it is not being openly addressed for what it is. The Federal Government of the US is firmly controlled by an invisible entity, which is invisibly influenced by powerful people, who enjoy their own invisibility. I am leaving several topics out of this brief overview.
    “Once you understand how foundational those modern intelligence operations have become for the stability and continuity of those governments…… then you begin to understand just how the United States intelligence community became more important than the government that created it.” …
    ​..​The Intelligence Branch is an independent functioning branch of government, it is no longer a subsidiary set of agencies within the Executive Branch as most would think. To understand the Intelligence Branch, we need to drop the elementary school civics class lessons about three coequal branches of government and replace that outlook with the modern system that created itself.
    ​ ​The Intelligence Branch functions much like the State Dept, through a unique set of public-private partnerships that support it. Big Tech industry collaboration with intelligence operatives is part of that functioning, almost like an NGO. However, the process is much more important than most think. In this problematic perspective of a corrupt system of government, the process is the flaw – not the outcome.
    ​ ​There are people making decisions inside this little known, unregulated and out-of-control branch of government that impact every facet of our lives.​
    ​ None of the people operating deep inside the Intelligence Branch were elected; and our elected representative House members genuinely do not know how the system works. I assert this position affirmatively because I have talked to House and Senate staffers, including the chiefs of staff for multiple House & Senate committee seats. They are not malicious people; however, they are genuinely clueless of things that happen outside their silo…
    ​..​FBI Director Comey shares his perspective that informing the National Security Council (NSC) is the equivalent of notifying the White House. The FBI leadership expressly believe they bear no responsibility to brief the Chief Executive. As long as they tell some unknown, unelected, bureaucratic entity inside the NSC, their unwritten responsibility to inform the top of their institutional silo is complete…
    ​..​The Intelligence Branch has intentionally used the creation of the DNI (Director of National Intelligence) position (established post 9/11/01) as a method to avoid oversight, not enhance it…
    ​..​The video of James Clapper highlights how the ODNI ​(Office of Director of National Intelligence) ​position (created with good national security intention) ended up becoming the fulcrum for modern weaponization, and is now an office manipulated by agencies with a vested interest in retaining power. The Intelligence Branch holds power over the ODNI through their influence and partnership with the body that authorizes the power within it, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI).
    ​ ​Factually, the modern intelligence apparatus uses checks and balances in their favor. The checks create silos of proprietary information, classified information, vaults of information that work around oversight issues. The silos, which include the exploitation of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA Court, or FISC) are part of the problem.
    ​ ​Ironically, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence was created in the aftermath of 9/11/01 expressly to eliminate the silos of information which they felt led to a domestic terrorist attack that could have been prevented. The ODNI was created specifically upon the recommendation of the 9/11 commission.​..
    ​..However, the creation of the DNI office also created an unconstitutional surveillance system of the American people. The DNI office became the tool to take massive amounts of data and use it to target specific Americans. Weaponizing the DNI office for political targeting is now the purpose of the DNI office as it exists.
    ​ ​The illegal and unlawful nature of the surveillance creates a need for careful protection amid the group who operate in the shadows of electronic information and domestic surveillance.​..
    ​..​The last federal budget that flowed through the traditional budgetary process was signed into law in September of 2007 for fiscal year 2008 by George W. Bush. Every budget since then has been a fragmented process of continuing resolutions and individual spending bills.
    ​ ​Why does this matter? Because many people think defunding the Intelligence Community is a solution; it is not…. at least, not yet. Worse yet, the corrupt divisions deep inside the U.S. intelligence system can now fund themselves from multinational private sector partnerships (banks, corporations and foreign entities).​..
    ​..​Pelosi and Reid intentionally did not advance a budget in 2008 (for fiscal year 2009) because their plan included installing Barack Obama (and all that came with him) with an open checkbook made even more lucrative by a worsening financial crisis and a process called baseline budgeting. Baseline budgeting means the prior fiscal year budget is accepted as the starting point for the next year budget. All previous expenditures are baked into the cake within baseline budgeting.​..
    ​..However, in the background there was a process of transformation taking place that included very specific action by Eric Holder and targeted effort toward the newest executive agency the ODNI.
    ​ ​The people behind Obama, those same people now behind Joe Biden, knew from years of strategic planning that ‘radical transformation’ would require control over specific elements inside the U.S. government. Eric Holder played a key role in his position as U.S. Attorney General in the DOJ.
    ​ ​AG Holder recruited ideologically aligned political operatives who were aware of the larger institutional objectives. One of those objectives was weaponizing the DOJ-National Security Division (DOJ-NSD) a division inside the DOJ that had no inspector general oversight. For most people the DOJ-NSD weaponization surfaced with a hindsight awakening of the DOJ-NSD targeting candidate Donald Trump many years later. However, by then the Holder crew had executed almost eight full years of background work.
    ​ ​The second larger Obama/Holder objective was control over the FBI. Why was that important? Because the FBI does the domestic investigative work on anyone who needs or holds a security clearance. The removal of security clearances could be used as a filter to further build the internal ideological army they were assembling.​..
    ​..Just look around at how politicized every intelligence agency has become, specifically including the FBI.​..
    ​..Inside the Department of State (Secretary Hillary Clinton) a political alignment making room for the next phase was being assembled.​..
    ​..Y​ou might remember how much effort the Obama administration put into recruiting Facebook and Twitter as resources for the various mideast rebellions the White House and DoS supported. This was the point of modern merge between the U.S. intelligence community and Big Tech social media.
    ​ ​In many ways, the coordinated political outcomes in Libya and Egypt were the beta test for the coordinated domestic political outcomes we saw in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. The U.S. intelligence community working with social media platforms and political operatives.​..
    ​..​Hopefully, you can see a small part of how tentacled the system to organize/weaponize the intelligence apparatus was. None of this was accidental, all of this was by design, and the United States Senate was responsible for intentionally allowing most of this to take place.​..
    ​..The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence was a tool to create the Intelligence Branch; it was not an unintentional series of events.​..
    ​..The CIA was in the process of turning over personnel following the Bush era, and as a result of a massive multi-year narrative of diminished credibility (Iraq WMD), a deep purge was underway.​..
    ​..Many people say that Congress is the solution to eliminating the Fourth and superseding Branch of Government, the Intelligence Branch. This is an exercise in futility because the Legislative Branch, specifically the SSCI, facilitated the creation of the Intelligence Branch.​..
    ​..Every member of the SSCI is compromised in some controlling manner.​.​.
    ​..​None of the SSCI members past or present would ever contemplate saying openly what their tenure involved.​..​
    ​..​Mitch McConnell was Minority Leader in the Senate but supported the targeting of the Tea Party as his Senate colleagues were getting primaried by an angry and effective grassroots campaign. McConnell’s friend, Senator Bob Bennett, getting beaten in Utah was the final straw…
    ​..​In many ways, the TEA Party movement was/is very similar to the MAGA movement. The difference in 2010 was the absence of a head of the movement, in 2015 Donald Trump became that head figure who benefited from the TEA Party energy. Trump came into office in 2017 with the same congressional opposition as the successful TEA Party candidates in 2011…
    ​..​Republicans were in control of the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2015 when the Intelligence Branch operation against candidate Donald Trump was underway.​..​
    ​..​When it came to the intelligence system targeting Donald Trump during the 2015/2016 primary, the GOP was just as much at risk as their Democrat counterparts.
    ​ ​When Trump unexpectedly won the 2016 election, the SSCI was shocked more than most.​..
    ​..​Indiana’s own Mike Pence, now Vice President, recommended fellow Hoosier, SSCI Senator Dan Coats, to become President Trump’s Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).​..
    ​..Remember the massive stonewalling and blocking of the DOJ/FBI toward (head of House Intelligence Committee) ​Nunes? Remember the back-and-forth battle over declassification surrounding the Nunes memo?​ …
    ​..Contrast that amount of House Intel Committee railroading by intelligence operatives in the DOJ, DOJ-NSD and FBI, with the simple request by Senate Intelligence Vice Chairman Mark Warner asking to see the Carter Page FISA application and immediately a copy being delivered to him on March 17th 2017.
    ​ ​Can you see which intelligence committee is aligned with the deepest part of the deep state?​ …
    ​..​The Intelligence Branch carefully selects its own members by controlling how security clearances are investigated and allowed (FBI). The Intelligence Branch also uses compartmentalization of intelligence as a way to keep each agency, and each downstream branch of government (executive, legislative and judicial), at arm’s length as a method to stop anyone from seeing the larger picture of their activity. I call this the “silo effect“, and it is done by design.
    ​ ​I have looked at stunned faces when I presented declassified silo product from one agency to the silo customers of another. You would be astonished at what they don’t know because it is not in their ‘silo’.​
    ​ Through the advice and consent rules, the Intelligence Branch uses the SSCI to keep out people they consider dangerous to their ongoing operations. Any appointee to the intelligence community must first pass through the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, before they get a full Senate vote.​..
    ​..Additionally, the Intelligence Branch protects itself, and its facilitating allies through the formal classification process. The Intelligence Branch gets to decide unilaterally what information will be released and what information will be kept secret. There is no entity outside the Intelligence Branch, and yes that includes the President of the United States, who can supersede the classification authority of the Intelligence Branch.​..
    ​..The Intelligence Branch has full control over what is considered classified information and what is not.​..​
    ​..​The Intelligence Branch defines what is a “national security interest” and what is not. A great technique for hiding fingerprints of corrupt and illegal activity.​..
    ​..​Similarly, the declassification process is a request by an agency, even a traditionally superior agency like the President of the United States, to the Intelligence Branch asking for them to release the information. The Intelligence Branch again holds full unilateral control.
    ​ ​If the head of the CIA refuses to comply with the declassification instruction of the President, what can the president do except fire him/her? … They have to go through the SSCI confirmation. See the problem?
    ​..​Yes, there are ways to break up the Intelligence Branch, but they do not start with any congressional effort. As you can see above, the process is the flaw – not the solution.​..
    ​..​For their own self-preservation, the Intelligence Branch has been interfering in our elections for years. The way to tear this apart begins with STATE LEVEL election reform that blocks the Legislative Branch from coordinating with the Intelligence Branch.
    ​ ​The extreme federalism approach is critical and also explains why Joe Biden has instructed Attorney General Merrick Garland to use the full power of the DOJ to stop state level election reform efforts. The worry of successful state level election control is also why the Intelligence Branch now needs to support the federal takeover of elections.​..
    ​..The modern system to ‘check’ the Executive Branch was the creation of the legislative “Gang of Eight,” a legislative oversight mechanism intended to provide a bridge of oversight between the authority of the intelligence community within the Executive Branch.
    ​ ​The Go8 construct was designed to allow the President authority to carry out intelligence operations and provide the most sensitive notifications to a select group within Congress.
    ​ ​The Go8 oversight is directed to the position, not the person, and consists of: (1) The Speaker of the House; (2) The Minority Leader of the House; (3) The Chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, HPSCI; (4) The Ranking Member (minority) of the HPSCI; (5) The Leader of the Senate; (6) The Minority Leader of the Senate; (7) The Chair of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, SSCI; and finally (8) the Vice-Chair of the SSCI.​..
    ​..​The Go8 design is intended to put intelligence oversight upon both political parties in Congress; it is designed that way by informing the minority leaders of both the House and Senate as well as the ranking minority members of the SSCI and HPSCI. Under the concept, the President cannot conduct an intelligence operation; and the intelligence community cannot carry out intelligence gathering operations without the majority and minority parties knowing about it.​..
    ​..​Former FBI Director James Comey openly admitted to Congress on March 20, 2017, that the FBI, FBI Counterintelligence Division, DOJ and DOJ-National Security Division, together with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the CIA, had been conducting independent investigations of Donald Trump for over a year without informing the Go8. Comey justified the lack of informing Go8 oversight by saying, “because of the sensitivity of the matter.”​ …​
    ​..​Keep in mind, Comey did not say the White House was unaware; in fact he said exactly the opposite, he said, “The White House was informed through the National Security Council,” (the NSC). The unavoidable implication and James Comey admission that everyone just brushed aside, was that President Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, was informed of the intelligence operation(s) against Donald Trump.​..
    ​..What Comey just described on that March Day in 2017 was the usurpation of the entire reason the Gang of Eight exists; to eliminate the potential for political weaponization of the Intelligence Community by the executive branch. The G08 notifications to the majority and minority are specifically designed to make sure what James Comey admitted to doing was never supposed to happen.​..
    ..The entire legislative branch of Congress, which then specifically included the Republicans that now controlled the House and Senate, did nothing. They just ignored what was admitted. The usurpation was willfully ignored.
    ​ ​The mechanism of the G08 was bypassed without a twitch of condemnation or investigation…. because the common enemy was Donald Trump…
    ​..​The Legislative Branch allowance of the intelligence usurpation meant the Legislative Branch was now subservient to the Intelligence Branch.​..
    ​..​That’s where we are.
    ​ ​Term-3 Obama is now back in the White House with Joe Biden.​..
    ..Two members of the Gang of Eight have been part of that failed and collapsed oversight throughout the past 15 years, Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell.

A Baseline Understanding Mostly Missing Behind the Twitter Discussion – Govt Influence Over Social Media Influence and the Surveillance State

John Day
    Participant

​Thanks Christine: ​Brazil’s President Elect Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (aka Lula) has called for Julian Assange to be released from his “unjust imprisonment.” As readers know, Assange remains behind bars in Britain’s high-security Belmarsh prison, where he awaits extradition to the US on charges of espionage after Wikileaks revealed war crimes committed by Washington in Iraq and Afghanistan…
    ​..​Since winning the presidential elections in 2018, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopéz Obrador (aka AMLO) has been one of Assange’s fiercest defenders.
    ​ ​“I express my solidarity with him and I hope he is forgiven and released,” AMLO said in 2020. “I don’t know if he has acknowledged that he acted against rules and a political system, but at the time [of their release] these cables laid bare the authoritarian way in which the global system works.”​…
    ​..​The newly elected Columbian President, Gustavo Petro and his Foreign Minister Álvaro Leyva, have also voiced wholehearted support for Julian Assange.

Latin American Leaders Call For Pardon and Release of Julian Assange from His “Unjust Imprisonment”

Multinational Agrichemical Corporations and the Great Food Transformation
    ​ ​Powerful agrichemical multinational corporations have also furthered their own interests and agendas by exerting unprecedented influence over research and development in the food industry, while ignoring any findings demonstrating that their business practices were harmful to the natural environment. In particular, some of these major agrichemical corporations have focused their efforts and resources on studying “genetically modified organisms (GMOs), the creation of stronger pesticides and synthetic fertilizers, and defending the performance of these products.”
    ​ ​They have also supported the expansion of GMO crops with the knowledge that their cultivation involves “the application of larger quantities” of “synthetic fertilizers and pesticides,” which has led to large amounts of toxic chemicals contaminating soil and water sources. Basically, these agrichemical corporations have been largely responsible for creating many of same environmental problems that they now claim need to be urgently solved through Agenda 2030.​ (But they can just withdraw the chemicals for food-production, like what happened in Sri Lanka.)​
    ​ ​There is a real possibility that the radical and large-scale transformations of the entire food industry and human eating habits being pushed by the social engineers of Agenda 2030 are leading the masses toward a dramatic decrease in living standards. Lessons from the totalitarian regimes of the twentieth century revealed that it is very difficult to fix big mistakes attributed to the large-scale central planning of social engineers, because doing so often requires “major social transformation” or the “remodelling the whole of society,” which can result in widespread unforeseen consequences or events, major destructive outcomes, and “inconvenience to many people,” in the words of Karl R. Popper.
    ​ ​The intense and coordinated international effort to facilitate an artificially designed transformation of the global food industry, based on Agenda 2030, is a testimony to the fact that we are witnessing the pendulum of civilization swinging back in many advanced societies, where striving to achieve a comfortable life could rapidly be replaced by a struggle for bare necessities in a lower level of existence, which is not supposed to occur in advanced societies.

Multinational Agrichemical Corporations and the Great Food Transformation

John Day
    Participant

Found Dead at Home after COVID-19 Vaccination​ , Peter McCullough MD​
    Autopsy Series Finds an Array of Fatal Vaccine Syndromes
    ​ ​Of 35 fatalities within 20 days of injection, 10 were ruled out as clearly not due to the vaccine (eg drug overdose). The remaining 25 (71%) had final diagnoses consistent with a vaccine injury syndrome including myocardial infarction, worsening heart failure, vascular aneurysm, pulmonary embolism, fatal stroke, and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. Interestingly, 5 cases had acute myocarditis as the cause of death with the histopathology in the heart muscle showing patchy inflammation very similar to what was seen in the deltoid muscle where the mRNA vaccine was injected.
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/found-dead-at-home-after-covid-19

​ This is a 100X increase in cancers related to vaccination over past VAERS monitoring​.
    Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) discovered a 10,661.4% increase in cancer reports as a result of experimental Covid-19 gene-base vaccines as compared with all FDA-approved vaccines over the last 30 years.

Govt. Database Shows 10,000% Increase In Cancer Reports Due To Covid Vaccines

Detection of Messenger RNA COVID-19 Vaccines in Human Breast Milk Thanks Germ.
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2796427

Scientist who worked at Wuhan lab says COVID was man-made virus​
    ​Andrew Huff, who worked for a New York-based nonprofit that studied viruses, said COVID leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China two-plus years ago and blamed authorities for the “biggest US intelligence failure since 9/11​”.​..​
    ​..​Huff, an epidemiologist, said in his new book, “The Truth About Wuhan,” that the pandemic was the result of the US government’s funding of coronaviruses in China.
    https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/scientist-who-worked-at-wuhan-lab-says-covid-man-made-virus/

John Day
    Participant

​ Phrased politely. ​
    ​ ​A growing body of research points to the likelihood that widespread replacement of conventional cars with EVs would likely have a relatively small impact on global emissions. And it’s even possible that the outcome would increase emissions.

The tough calculus of emissions and the future of EVs

​ This visual and print narrative explains what is happening to Indonesian islands, villages and people​ where cobalt and nickel are mined and refined.
    Thanks Christine.
    The dirty road to clean energy: how China’s electric vehicle boom is ravaging the environment
    In neighboring Indonesia, nickel extraction is causing environmental and social devastation.
    https://restofworld.org/2022/indonesia-china-ev-nickel/

​ ​A​ good NASA presentation on terran geomagnetism:
    ​ Unlike Mercury, Venus, and Mars, Earth is surrounded by an immense magnetic field called the magnetosphere. Generated by powerful, dynamic forces at the center of our world, our magnetosphere shields us from erosion of our atmosphere by the solar wind (charged particles our Sun continually spews at us), erosion and particle radiation from coronal mass ejections (massive clouds of energetic and magnetized solar plasma and radiation), and cosmic rays from deep space. Our magnetosphere plays the role of gatekeeper, repelling this unwanted energy that’s harmful to life on Earth, trapping most of it a safe distance from Earth’s surface in twin doughnut-shaped zones called the Van Allen Belts.
    But Earth’s magnetosphere isn’t a perfect defense. Solar wind variations can disturb it, leading to “space weather” — geomagnetic storms that can penetrate our atmosphere, threatening spacecraft and astronauts, disrupting navigation systems and wreaking havoc on power grids…
    ..During a pole reversal, the magnetic field weakens, but it doesn’t completely disappear. The magnetosphere, together with Earth’s atmosphere, still continue to protect our planet from cosmic rays and charged solar particles, though there may be a small amount of particulate radiation that makes it down to Earth’s surface. The magnetic field becomes jumbled, and multiple magnetic poles can emerge at unexpected latitudes…
    (Earth appears to be undergoing a geomagnetic excursion event.)
    ..Finally, there are “geomagnetic excursions:” shorter-lived but significant changes to the intensity of the magnetic field that last from a few centuries to a few tens of thousands of years. Excursions happen about 10 times as frequently as pole reversals. An excursion can re-orient Earth’s magnetic poles as much as 45 degrees from their previous position, and reduce the strength of the field by up to 20 percent. Excursion events are generally regional, rather than global. There have been three significant excursions in the past 70,000 years: the Norwegian-Greenland Sea event about 64,500 years ago, the Laschamps event between 42,000 and 41,000 years ago, and the Mono Lake event about 34,500 years ago.
    https://climate.nasa.gov/news/3105/earths-magnetosphere-protecting-our-planet-from-harmful-space-energy/#:~:text=Generated%20by%20the%20motion%20of,particles%20emitted%20by%20our%20Sun

​ Ugo Bardi points out that when an entire planet freezes, life can’t exist. At times like that, greenhouse gasses can be a life-saver.
    That happened once before multicellular life forms existed. What did Gaia do without us, the monkeys who burn things?
    What about this time?
    How Gaia Saved the Earth from a Cold Death
    ​ ​During the past 15 million years or so, cooling factors took the lead and slowly pushed Earth to lower and lower CO2 concentrations and, with that, lower temperatures.​ (“Ruh-Roh”)​
    https://theproudholobionts.blogspot.com/2022/12/how-gaia-saved-earth-from-cold-death.html

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Horowitz Proboscoid Viral Interceptor”

That is the nicest thing anyone ever called me or the sock on my nose. Not to mention that I am personally very Pro-Bosco-oid.

I too was born in the 50s: Now with TV Twinkles!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

This creates a new sense of meaning for the expression ‘dick-nose’.

Germ
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

Yes, we have one British Shorthair. But, he wants to live with only British people. He doesn’t like mixed breeds for aesthetic reasons.

Doesn’t make sense, British is a mixed breed. I suspect this person mean’t to say, but was too afraid to say, that the cat wants to live with white people. Still doesn’t makes sense as most white people are overweight and unhealthy looking, so aesthetically inferior.

aspnaz
    Participant

It is no exaggeration to say that Elon Musk’s annexation of Twitter is the most terrifying development in recent history.

I thought that was Musk rooting Amber Heard in a threesome while she was still married to Johnny Depp. No? Musk has no standards which is why I just cannot trust him. I wonder who he is blackmailing with his threats of releasing more Twitter documents. He will be after something the same as he will be poking around in some crazy woman somewhere like a tramp in a garbage bin.

Germ
    Participant

” …poking around in some crazy woman somewhere like a tramp in a garbage bin.”

Line of the week!
    Thanks 🙂

Oroboros
    Participant

Tucker Carlson: Who exactly runs the Biden administration?

Germ
    Participant

You just can’t make this shit up.

Zelenskyy becomes “Man of Year” according to Financial Times

https://en.lb.ua/news/2022/12/05/18195_zelenskyy_becomes_man_year.html

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

BQ.1.1 and BQ.1 are rising fast and are seeking out the death-vaxxed:pure bloods almost 10:1

https://nitter.poast.org/pic/orig/enc/bWVkaWEvRmpPZjcyelhnQWN6dXhFLnBuZw==

Yup – TVASF (The Vaxxed Are So Fucked)

Germ
    Participant

SARS-CoV-2 man-made and what you need to do – by Dr. Paul Cottrell

https://rumble.com/v1z2ja8-coffee-talk-ep23-sars-cov-2-man-made-and-what-you-need-to-do-by-dr.-paul-co.html

Paul knows his shit.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

For those who may not remember this, it is the original piece spoofed by the mRNA piece posted by @Germ on comment #122707.
    The Man Who Never Returned by The Kingston Trio.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Noirette.

Since what the Brookings Institute says about climate is total bollocks:

‘Climate change is among the greatest challenges of our time.

Taking the necessary steps to limit global temperature rise and put the world on a more sustainable path will require transformational leadership and a re-imagining of economies. The Brookings Initiative on Climate Research and Action (BICRA) brings together experts who are shaping workable solutions for local, national, and global leaders to meet the climate challenge and seize opportunities for climate-resilient growth around the world.’

I am inclined to think anything it says about Afghanistan is also total bollocks.

That fucking ‘growth’ shit again, on a planet undergoing economic and cultural contraction.

And whenever I see ‘seize opportunities’ I know its corporate bullshit churned out by neuro-linguistic programmers in the mind-control department or confidence tricksters looking to make buck or two. Or a milli9on or two. Or a billion or two.

Never having been to Afghanistan, I cannot be sure of anything about it except that the drivel churned out by Radio New Zealand 25 or 30 years ago about ‘women’s rights’ was drivel (mind control of the NZ populace), on a par with the drivel constantly churned out by NZ Inc. (a division of The City of London Corporation) and its agencies with respect to Ukraine.

Germ
    Participant

Mild Myocarditis?
    Hahaha – talk about disinformation.

John Day
    Participant

Boscohorowitz included a suspicious 1950 commercial with childlike voices chanting “chocolate flavored Bosco is mighty good for me”.

Michael Reid
    Participant

I made some unique shelving for the cabin at the hatch going to the basement.

I noticed that I am very low on screws.

I broke my brain on the project.

It is easier to design and write code for some.

WES
    Participant

Here is my take on climate change.
    If I do nothing, the climate will change!

The vaxxed are keeping covid alive!
    If it wasn’t for the vaxxed, covid would have died out by now.

General Mud is still vacationing in the Ukraine.
    General Winter is being delayed by Global Warming!

Geothermal energy sucks heat out of the earth’s core.
    If we build too many geothermal plants, then the earth will die sooner!

WES
    Participant

Michael:

I worry you will accidently hit your head on those rather solid looking shelves (no give), and knock yourself out, coming up the stairs, or going down the stairs.

In other words you will forget you built those shelves, like I would 99 times out of a 100!

Can you move those shelves to a safer location?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The war in and around Ukraine is getting weirder and more dangerous. Someone is trying to trigger something.

I guess we will find out soon.

WES
    Participant

AFKTT:

Just the empire trying to provoke Russia.
    Russia refuses to be provoked, which is driving the empire crazy!

oldandtired
    Participant

@Michael Reid
    I worry that there is no sheetrock on your walls (ceilings either?). You have no fireproofing. With what looks like a wood burning stove right smack dab in the middle?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.